Male HQ

I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)

Guest Troubled

Guest Mittwoch

Hi I just had my first time having sex in a gay sauna with multiple people. I had safe sex by wearing condoms but for one of the encounter it slipped out and I quickly stopped. 

I know it is a little too late but I am scared of the risks now. Should I get myself checked and take some medication or something? Or what should I do? Can you advice me? 

50 minutes ago, Guest Mittwoch said:

Hi I just had my first time having sex in a gay sauna with multiple people. I had safe sex by wearing condoms but for one of the encounter it slipped out and I quickly stopped. 

I know it is a little too late but I am scared of the risks now. Should I get myself checked and take some medication or something? Or what should I do? Can you advice me? 

Go to DSC and tell them it’s an urgent case. Or walk into any Hospital’s A&E and explain to the doctor. They will start you on a course of medicine and test you

Edited by geizershow

It takes several weeks after an HIV infection for it to show in a test.

If you had the episode just a few days ago, a test will be worthless.

You could take medicine post-exposure, which can be effective within 72 hours after exposure, they say,

so you could follow the advice of geizershow in the previous post.

There is low probability that you caught something from the one episode, but it served well to scare the hell out of you,

so that you don't become so promiscuous as to fuck multiple people in one visit to a sauna.

Spread out your passionate encounters, and you will spread out the time you will stay healthy.

Edited by Steve5380

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Worries much

Had mutual oral with a stranger boy. Then after I ejaculated he put his mouth on my cummed soaked penis and jerked himself off. I thought he is a bit too daring. Subsequently realised I actually have a tiny ulcer in my gums. Wonder what is the risk of contracting hiv for mutual oral?

3 hours ago, Guest Worries much said:

Had mutual oral with a stranger boy. Then after I ejaculated he put his mouth on my cummed soaked penis and jerked himself off. I thought he is a bit too daring. Subsequently realised I actually have a tiny ulcer in my gums. Wonder what is the risk of contracting hiv for mutual oral?

Read it up.... just google

3 hours ago, Guest Worries much said:

Most practioners will say the risk is negligible 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Guest5567

Wanted clean fun, got jerked off by a guy but when I was about to cum he suddenly went down on me and sucked up all my cum. now im worried I might get an STD. Read that there's still a risk, how long should I wait before getting checked and is DSC the best place for checking as well as getting medication?

1 minute ago, Guest Guest5567 said:

Wanted clean fun, got jerked off by a guy but when I was about to cum he suddenly went down on me and sucked up all my cum. now im worried I might get an STD. Read that there's still a risk, how long should I wait before getting checked and is DSC the best place for checking as well as getting medication?

for any future encounters buy a full body latex suit...

Guest Guest5567

honestly i'm just so scared now that i'm gonna abstain from this scene alr. if i do get smth now.. i'll bear the consequences but if i don't I'll count myself lucky and never put myself in this spot again

12 hours ago, Guest Guest5567 said:

honestly i'm just so scared now that i'm gonna abstain from this scene alr. if i do get smth now.. i'll bear the consequences but if i don't I'll count myself lucky and never put myself in this spot again

If you are uncomfortable, abstain from sex is good. At least psychologically, you will feel better. 

Edited by koolkai

1 hour ago, koolkai said:

If you are uncomfortable, abstain from sex is a good. At least psychologically, you will feel better. 

but often the guys who abstained from sex are the perverts and it will break out one day or they start having weird habits. Better be careful what you say unless you studied Psychology.

I would not recommend anyone to abstain from sex. By the way sex is one of the best stress relievers.

I think that guest 5567 is totally overreacting and in fact has not read anything much about STD at all. He should better sit down and do some personal research first.

Many Singaporeans are so hyper nerdy as to STD's. you read up the main thread and people will have STD from one time sex. Just hilarious.

Start to get educated about STD's and stop annoying us with your unreasonable fears and anxieties.

Is there a correlation to all those peeping tom perverts?

19 hours ago, Guest Guest5567 said:

By getting a blow job the risks of STDs are not very high, and the risk of the dreaded HIV is nearly zero.   If you had it done one time, there is not much to worry.  After you have it done 100 times, then a reasonable probability is there.  But you will not risk it:

Your scare is useful.  You can still have occasional sex with others that does not involve oral or anal sex,  and in between you can jerk off to some fantasies.

13 hours ago, Guest latex said:

but often the guys who abstained from sex are the perverts and it will break out one day or they start having weird habits. Better be careful what you say unless you studied Psychology.

I would not recommend anyone to abstain from sex. By the way sex is one of the best stress relievers.

I think that guest 5567 is totally overreacting and in fact has not read anything much about STD at all. He should better sit down and do some personal research first.

Many Singaporeans are so hyper nerdy as to STD's. you read up the main thread and people will have STD from one time sex. Just hilarious.

Is there a correlation to all those peeping tom perverts?

There is no real correlation between voluntarily abstaining from sex, and becoming a pervert.  You may be thinking about Catholic priests who are FORCED to give up sex.

And Guest 5567 by not having much sex can feel perfectly satisfied by doing it with others safely, without oral or anal sex.  This can relieve stress perfectly.

Please be sensitive and refrain from adding your own views about HIV

HIV is not "dreaded" - I have friends and members here and beyond are living very full lives. 

TYVM

On 8/25/2019 at 6:40 AM, Steve5380 said:

By getting a blow job the risks of STDs are not very high, and the risk of the dreaded HIV is nearly zero.   If you had it done one time, there is not much to worry.  After you have it done 100 times, then a reasonable probability is there.  But you will not risk it:

Edited by Square

1 hour ago, Square said:

Please be sensitive and refrain from adding your own views about HIV

HIV is not "dreaded" - I have friends and members here and beyond are living very full lives. 

TYVM

Sorry, my intention is not to scare anyone.  And it is not just MY view   (BTW,  what is "TYVM"?)

For decades of my life, HIV has been a deadly disease.   Now thanks to medications it has become chronic,  not yet curable.  

I also know persons who take the medications, their virus is "undetectable", and they live normal lives.

But there are many people alive who contracted the disease decades ago, before the modern medicines were available,  and suffered permanent damage.  And the medicines still have side effects, although with good medical care these can be corrected, avoided. 

It can be a matter of perspective, but in general HIV is not something to take lightly.

48 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Sorry, my intention is not to scare anyone.  And it is not just MY view   (BTW,  what is "TYVM"?)

For decades of my life, HIV has been a deadly disease.   Now thanks to medications it has become chronic,  not yet curable.  

I also know persons who take the medications, their virus is "undetectable", and they live normal lives.

But there are many people alive who contracted the disease decades ago, before the modern medicines were available,  and suffered permanent damage.  And the medicines still have side effects, although with good medical care these can be corrected, avoided. 

It can be a matter of perspective, but in general HIV is not something to take lightly.

都是钱做怪,

Its all about the benjamins.

Who is going to fund the expensive treatments and medications.

Some ppl would rather the medical funding goes to a poor , suffering baby or child who has an incurable, debilitating disease , and the face of the ad shows an inconsolable crying baby with its weeping , helpless mother.

Then , to see , medical funding go to fully adult men who parties hard, have daisy wheel chain gangbangs, and heck may care attitude,   the motto is " I live for today, tomorrow may never comes, but cum what may , cum all takers".

And these full adults once they get cured of VDs would want to demand their full right , to live as they want , go straight back to jizz parties, bug giving parties, poz bug taking, 

And get sick and demand hospital beds and resources, 

Its a Schindler's list choice , save the girl child or save the boy child or whole family perish in the Nazi built ovens.

Should we keep wasting precious medical resources on gay men who absolutely dont care about their health, 

They just live to sleep, eat, shit,  sex, eat , sleep, shit, then party, party , party , then free all takers sex, sex and more sex.

When they get sick , they want to get meds to quickly recover only to continue to be able to have more torrid sex, to chase the highest high, the bestest fuck from a super duper top, to get breeded endlessly like a production line cow who produce dairy calves.

There are gays like that right.

Do u want your tax dollars to go fund some hedonistic, cum breeded, insatiable gay normal  behaving  slut/ whore.

These are hard questions we need to face eventually, altho it may not affect u now, in the future when u get old and many old ppl live to ripe old ages and medical resources get stretched to the max. 

U will be asking who should get the funds priority.

Some one who can still contribute to society , or one who keeps going back repeatedly for free antibiotics, and endless PEP and PREP courses.

Its the reality, but no one wants to talk about it.

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
2 hours ago, Square said:

Please be sensitive and refrain from adding your own views about HIV. HIV is not "dreaded" - I have friends and members here and beyond are living very full lives. TYVM.

The rude and heartless comments continue to pile up, followed by contorted backtracks when confronted, only to later repeat the process again in other threads. From the rude and racially-infused Nigeria stuff, to the rude and misogynistic comments about Singaporean women that were followed by a sarcastic and fake "apology," to this rude and unsympathetic characterization of HIV as "dreaded" -- there is no empathy for other people's point of view -- just a Bull In The China Shop urge to impose one set of thoughts on everybody else. We need to keep ourselves safe and healthy, of course, but stigmatizing those affected by the pandemic serves no good purpose at all.

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Good advice. And even better: Get a better source of pleasure than to bottom. I don't know ... caviar, French wine and cuisine, chocolate mousse ... weed...?

Then there is the issue of telling other people how to experience their own personal sexuality in the PrEP / Truvada thread. Bottoming and (obviously) topping have been around since the beginning of human history. Every gay man does not enjoy those particular acts, but many do, and are well within their rights to express love (or lust) in that manner if they are so inclined. And the suggested alternatives? I don't know any Asians who like caviar. And weed is classified as an illegal drug in Singapore, with trafficking and possession potentially resulting in the death penalty, as clearly shown on signs at every point of entry into the country. Encouraging criminal acts is not good.

25 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

都是钱做怪,

Its all about the benjamins.

Some ppl would rather the medical funding goes to a poor , suffering baby or child who has an incurable, debilitating disease , and the face of the ad shows an inconsolable crying baby with its weeping , helpless mother.

Then , to see , medical funding go to fully adult men who parties hard, have daisy wheel chain gangbangs, and heck may care attitude,   the motto is " I live for today, tomorrow may never comes, but cum what may , cum all takers".

And these full adults once they get cured of VDs would want to demand their full right , to live as they want , go straight back to jizz parties, bug giving parties, poz bug taking, 

Its a Schindler's list choice , save the girl child or save the boy child or whole family perish in the Nazi built ovens.

Should we keep wasting precious medical resources on gay men who absolutely dont care about their health, 

They just live to sleep, eat, shit,  sex, eat , sleep, shit, then party, party , party , then free all takers sex, sex and more sex.

When they get sick , they want to get meds to quickly recover only to continue to be able to have more torrid sex, to chase the highest high, the bestest fuck from a super duper top, to get breeded endlessly like a production line cow who produce dairy calves.

There are gays like that right.

Do u want your tax dollars to go fund some hedonistic, cum breeded, insatiable gay normal  behaving  slut/ whore.

These are hard questions we need to face eventually, altho it may not affect u now, in the future when u get old and many old ppl live to ripe old ages and medical resources get stretched to the max. 

Some one who can still contribute to society , or one who keeps going back repeatedly for free antibiotics, and endless PEP and PREP courses.

Worth pondering over

Guest pounding
3 hours ago, mate69 said:

Worth pondering over

and falling thru the cracks...

And how about smokers? are they different and isn't the general public paying for their "pleasure" too in societal ills n health costs???

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

blah blah blah  etc. etc. etc.

You cannot change humanity. This train of thoughts will only frustrate you.  It is better that you seek the best for yourself and your loved ones,  and close your eyes to all the evil and suffering that goes on, which you can do nothing to change.   

But we can still think how we would change things, if we had the ability to do so.  If I had the choice, I would give priority to treat every person infected with HIV,  especially in a small place like Singapore. (and even make this treatment mandatory).  The reason?   With every HIV+ person treated and with undetectable virus level,  there would be practically no new infections, and in a little over half a century the virus would practically disappear.   There is no other way to eliminate HIV today.

And with HIV gone,  there will be still plenty of chronic, debilitating, fatal illnesses that cost fortunes to treat, appearing in people who don't take proper care of themselves, and therefore are as guilty as some gays who fuck around.  And there will be still immense amounts of costly medical care needed for people whose needs they didn't bring upon themselves,  and are innocent like little babies.

Edited by Steve5380

• 3 years later...

This thread is very sobering. And also intriguing. One after another are freaked out about possibly contracting something but they keep happening. The horny is truly a demon that needs to be controlled. God bless all the kind souls who continue to dole out patient advice and even more so to those who abstain as the best form of prevention. No one in their right mind wants to contract any disease. And those who frequent darkrooms are not necessarily reckless. As someone like that before, we’re shy, worried, scared because we are unsure of who we are or unwilling to face some realities. Yet we have our sexual urges and the promise of anonymity is very appealing.  We all have our own struggles and it’s comforting that there are many here who emphathise. Thank you. For those who are quick to judge and make horrible comments, please refrain it does not help at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Symptoms

Hello, looking for advice here as I have troubled sleeping and anxiety whether im positive or not.

1. First week of April I noticed rashes around the bush and lump near groin area. Went to GP and diagnosed with shingles. Took medication and recovered.

2. I did 4th gen hiv and syphilis test around end April and result came negative.

3. Symptoms keep coming up like random diarrhea, bloated stomach, and pretty bad dry cough (last more than a week and sometimes with little blood). Awaken in the middle of the night randomly (troubled to sleep back).

Not sure if im worried too much since I never do anal sex.

At most, oral at KB (both give and receive, which i always thought lower in risk).

Thank you.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Symptoms said:

Hello, looking for advice here as I have troubled sleeping and anxiety whether im positive or not.

1. First week of April I noticed rashes around the bush and lump near groin area. Went to GP and diagnosed with shingles. Took medication and recovered.

2. I did 4th gen hiv and syphilis test around end April and result came negative.

3. Symptoms keep coming up like random diarrhea, bloated stomach, and pretty bad dry cough (last more than a week and sometimes with little blood). Awaken in the middle of the night randomly (troubled to sleep back).

Not sure if im worried too much since I never do anal sex.

At most, oral at KB (both give and receive, which i always thought lower in risk).

Thank you.

It is true that oral sex is safer than anal sex. Some of your symptoms could be due to self-induced stress. Don’t overly think and imagine the worse. 

Some STIs don’t show up till weeks or months later. Abstain from sex for the time being and go for a test of the usual range of STIs at the 3 months mark from your last sex. If the results come back fine, then you likely are fine. 

Meanwhile take care of yourself and take lots of vit C to boost your immunity. 

Guest Guest

Actually I am keen to hear from some of our friends here, like Kimlo, who have frequent casual sex, both oral and anal.

What sort of long term or short term protections, other than condoms, you take before engaging in sex. Do you go for frequent screenings of STIs and when you are diagnosed with one, what are your thoughts and how do you psyche yourself from not over worrying?

Whilst some STIs can be cured, are you not worried contracting the incurable STIs? For those who are married, how do you keep this from your wives?

Thanks in advance! I hope this information helps the brothers here make more informed decisions when it comes to random sex. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.