Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

24993404_1165064046957557_54643190722719

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after a self-declared break from social apps and forums.

I find myself coming back here because I've nowhere to go, to be vulnerable and be true(r) to myself.

Am I really meant to be by myself?

I don't know anymore.

“I’m lonely. I’m beyond lonely. If I had to invent a word for it, probably it would be lonefuckery. Oh wait. Does this sounds like I’m fucking myself? Maybe I am.

I'm just too tired. Those people who can always stay positive despite the crushing pressure of work and life, are you sure you guys aren’t on some weird steroids or something?

Everyone looks like at the point of time they have had it all planned out. But me? Me? I’m just lost without a map. Lost. Like literally no map just walking standing around kind of lost.

Some said eventually, you will figure it out. Hello. Please tell me when. Eventually is so vague that I wish I could conjure out a stick and shove it up your ass eventually

Things just look monochrome to me. And I dont know what the is wrong with this society, where showing your vulnerability means you are weak.

I dont get it. Everyone is bound to be vulnerable sometime. No matter how strong someone is, they will break. Its just whether they show you their wounds or not. Isnt it better to show your vulnerability when you can? How is it mentally healthy to bottle up how you feel and just fake being strong.

"Fake it till you make it.” This is the most bullshit advice I’ve heard. Faking being strong doesnt make you stronger. It just makes you more tired.

Maybe this wouldnt make any sense to you. Maybe it wouldnt make sense to me too. But who cares? Its just a wall of text. Its just random thoughts running through my head."

24909637_1722082307879112_86196033652257

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

d451f173671abc54a70735768a771a3b--happy-

― J'son M. Lee 

25299186_1994886090835382_14396838378743

― J'son M. Lee 

CPKHL7vUcAQhyOl.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

On 29/11/2012 at 4:06 AM, kunshinji said:

(Quoted from The Love of Siam, as a reminder "to all the loves that bring us to life")

Tong:

You are alone. Aren't you lonely?

Mew:

(Pause and sighs) Frighteningly lonely.

Tong:

What do you mean "frighteningly lonely"?

Mew:

It's like when we were younger, we were so lonely because we didn't have a lot of friends. And now that we are grown up, loneliness seems, just so much worse.

Tong:

Why is it so bad for you?

Mew:

I don't know how to explain it... It started during the summer when I was in 8th Grade. Papa took grandma somewhere for several days, and the day she came back (she died soon after.) It's not easy at all, because the longer my grandma is gone, the more I miss her.

So I have one question; if we can love someone so much, how will we be able to handle it (that) one day when we are separated?

And if being separated is a part of life, and you know about separation well; is it possible, Tong, that we can love someone and never be afraid of losing them?

At the same time, I was also wondering. Is it possible that, we can live our entire lives without loving anyone at all?

That's my loneliness.

I have lived with it now for 5 years, I know just how bad loneliness feels. I fear it will continue to get worse.

Tong:

Mew.

tumblr_mcyh6cMHft1rvuaq3o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mda8rbrHTc1rbax7lo1_500.png

*dies a little inside*

Aww fuck.

I don't know anymore.

A quote from the sitcom, Cougar Town:

"Sweetie, the second that you walk into the house, I relax. Even on days when I get so mad that I actually do call a lawyer, I just remind myself how scary it would be to be out there drifting. Alone.

It's weird with relationships. Two people can start off in the same place, and then for whatever reason they split off in different directions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you, and I'm so happy that I'm not out there, having to start over and look for what we have, cause it's hard to find, and harder to keep."

Edited by Aphorism

25446362_1622066324482727_16854043834198

― J'son M. Lee 

25443093_1561196580630304_37142373790298

― J'son M. Lee 

25442923_1727687910634547_67117091416296

― J'son M. Lee 

25550063_963835830431041_895144209413163

― J'son M. Lee 

25398884_1490258284356920_21883180718947

― J'son M. Lee 

26001073_1738900796197263_19055158080088

― J'son M. Lee 

large.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

25550557_850538721774629_900380761940372

― J'son M. Lee 

23472014_873142599512709_245745387407457

― J'son M. Lee 

Dedicated to those die-die must comment everything....

25591936_10154994716626604_5969396834485

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark
On 28/12/2017 at 5:47 PM, bagofpeanuts said:

If I take a cloth and start cleaning a vaccum cleaner, does that make me a vaccum cleaner too?

Well it makes you a “vacuum cleaner cleaner”. And if you did that in space… you’d be a “vacuum vacuum cleaner cleaner”. :lol:

On 31/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, iamziz said:

25550557_850538721774629_900380761940372

I love this, and I’d dearly love to believe in it too... But after decades of walking this earth, I still can’t quite find those people, “my” people.

26731301_1628174563929423_41845137831923

― J'son M. Lee 

“There’s all this pressure in our society to be beautiful, to be strong, to be sexy. So we spend our time and money on trying to become these things. We put on the high heels, the suits, the makeup, the mask. Then, we feel more awkward than confident, so we drink away our anxieties. That doesn’t make us look any sexier – it just makes us stop caring about how we look.

Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is sexy. Everyone is strong. It’s lunacy. We’re all running around trying to become something that we already are.

You know what’s really sexy? A person who’s 100% comfortable with themselves. And you know what’s really funny? It is just as time consuming and difficult to learn to accept yourself as it is to pretend to be someone else. The only difference is – with self acceptance, one day, it’s not hard anymore. One day, you feel like your sexiest, strongest self just rolling out of bed in the morning.

You’re either going to spend the little time you have in your life on trying to know yourself or trying to hide yourself. The choice is yours. You can’t do both.

And you know what’s really amazing about choosing self-love? You’ll be setting an example for all the people around you and all the kids of the coming generation. You’ll be part of a revolution to take back the precious moments of our lives out of the hands of shame-inducing advertisers and back into the hands and hearts of real people like you, like me, like all of us.

I know you’ve dreamt about changing the world. So this is your chance. Learn to love yourself, accept yourself, and unleash your strongest, sexiest self. It’s in there. You just have to believe it.” 
― Vironika Tugaleva

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

11e19f0e96fe1014f2f3d73f7d861009--deep-q

― J'son M. Lee 

27337303_1602737699809525_22443021001443

― J'son M. Lee 

26169775_1839021482805661_71626866941672

― J'son M. Lee 

Every other lifestyle/personal grooming website features articles titled "7 Things You Must Do For Healthy Skin", "Here's What Person X Does First Thing In the Morning", is it any wonder that people develop a fear of missing out?

People are such suckers for arbitary lists uh. (Me included!)

A licensed gay realtor

used to be one of my favourite threads until the spam of "motivational" quotes/pictures which i could care less about, and those big red words splashed across the screen of my mobile device that's sized for the visually impaired to read. as if there isn't enough garbage to filter and scroll through in this pathetic excuse for a...nevermind.

Amost there. Just need a little more self-convincing then I'll be doing it.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

you-are-beautiful.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

27540125_1778658708888138_12214167574592

― J'son M. Lee 

27657814_2103013806646843_88548764633125

― J'son M. Lee 

2 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

“How are your grades?”

“What are you doing at university?”

“Have you got a girlfriend?”

“What do you want to do when you leave uni?”

"When getting married?"
"Why no kids yet? So old already!"

tumblr_inline_mwj4ybhkcS1qbfwtn.gif

"How's your work? Good salary not"

"Got meet anyone you like at work anot"

"Why no one? So old alr"

"Are you changing job soon?"

"Are you getting car?"

"Are you getting house?"

https://media0.giphy.com/media/22CEvbj04nLLq/giphy.gif

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Posting after a long time away, and I have went from 21 to 27 years old.

Went from single-dating-breakup-single-dating-breakup-single-dating-didntevengettobreakup-dating-relationship

And most of my 20s is now over, would sure do things differently if I were to go back to 21 again (Like have better tastes in men maybe), but I guess regrets and mistakes are what makes myself today.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

19 hours ago, Slynn said:

"How's your work? Good salary not"

"Got meet anyone you like at work anot"

"Why no one? So old alr"

"Are you changing job soon?"

"Are you getting car?"

"Are you getting house?"

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

I've already accepted my fate and thus, no longer react angrily to these qns. Just fend them off nia.

Worst case? I'm sorry my sister...

BlOEFa9CQAAemV4.jpg