Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

/*rant starts

i used to think that only the goodlooking guys with sexy hot bods and chocolate abs play around cause they got more chances to. but to my surprise, even the very average looking guy i dated cause no one would want so he would be loyal to me, fucking cheated on me several times and thought i wont know. i so sick of this circle filled with guys asking for <<No Drugs Posting>>, group fun, twisted cheating assholes plus overly confident ppl who think high of themselves and cant take a rejection. my heart died and i gave up on love.

ohh and to the guy who cursed my family to die in car crash cause i rejected u, thanks for ur blessing, my family is doing better than never.

rant ends*/

#theresnolove #nomanisloyal #singleisthebesthellyessss

Show him this

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kik account holders. I don't want to see your dick and other naked pictures. Stop SPAMMING my personal space!

You are a member! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

コノ場所モ悪クナイ アノ空ハ高クナイ コノ場所モ良クハナイ

本当ハ飛ビ立テナイ 本当ハ飛ビ立チタイ

コレダケハ譲レナイ コレモマタ譲レナイ

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

They say

You shouldn't expect so much if you don't want to get hurt so deeply

So even though I love you deeply, Baby, I don't expect you to stay with me till forever

But I'll continue to love you like we'll be together forever

I won't let expectations get into my actions and commitments for you, Baby.

Love you everyday,

Your Dear

10455237_552962784814439_710757316546781

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10462832_10152162384578359_8818702900003

― J'son M. Lee 

10450424_757409104297796_383799859246527

― J'son M. Lee 

Why am I haunted by this relentless sense of growing old? Actually I guess it's cause I'm still mentally in that transition stage of school and army but still, I'm not old damnit. I don't know if the introspection it's causing is more beneficial or harmful by preventing me from enjoying what is here and now

10481593_554122144698503_882042637126287

― J'son M. Lee 

10314698_554372824673435_624897802622902

― J'son M. Lee 

wall_decals_quote_if_you_want_to_be_happ

1375910_10151611154591863_2071296520_n.j

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Preview of 2014 Hari Raya Light-Up in Geylang Serai 

10473425_555656287878422_159664458371139

― J'son M. Lee 

10469702_759525280752845_155345588872077

― J'son M. Lee 

I think after I've met you, I did become more daring and I've had my fair share of encounters - some were good, others...so-so. Yet I don't even know why my mind is still fixated on you. Hell, I don't even know what we are and it scares me sometimes. Nonetheless, thanks for your lesson. I just hope that we can still be friends like before but i think the answer's clearer by the day. I wonder then, what I was to you...and I don't think I'm ready for that answer just yet.

Edited by ktotally

JB Immigration earlier at 8pm. Most of us got down from the bus and walked as far as 500-700 meters to go to the immigration. 

10431542_557480697695981_875522288679491

It was a sight I had never seen before as people queued for buses from the bus terminal downstairs JB Immigration all the way back to the immigration. Several of travellers including myself climbed over the railings and walked from JB to Woodlands immigration. 

And waiting for bus at Singapore Immigration up to 2.5 hours. Queues super long, too.

10431537_557499694360748_902700505458125

― J'son M. Lee 

I have few hundred over song written all by myself all these years. Now what am I supposed to do with them? I wish i could make a living out of them but don't know if they are up to standard and even if they are, how would I go about doing it? Arghh question question questions...

tumblr_nx055gZZHw1uc1wv4o1_400.gif

Regrets collect like old friends

Here to relive your darkest moments

I can see no way

And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demons wants his pound of flesh

And I like to keep somethings to myself.

I like to keep my issues strong.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

- It's always darkest before the dawn.

Too much stress, emptiness, sadness and hate in our urban life. I just feel that sometimes we just need someone to tell us everything will be alright and also a hug. 

One day we will all grow old and there will be nothing but regret and pain of things we did and did not do...

1559657_730039333720217_5023613605678271

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

10440907_558464734264244_438222702184266

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest boyboyboyboy1985

I think I am confused.

A guy like me so much but I barely know him for a week and a half. He wanted a relationship with me and even bought a ring but I am not too sure if he is the one for me.