Male HQ

Turkey

fuzzy

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has been to Turkey. I am planning a trip there in December and there are a lot of tour agency offering package tours to Turkey. However, the itinerary tends to be different base on the route the tour agency takes.

I would like to know which tour agency is more reliable and reasonable. I have checked a few agencies but so far ASA seems to be offering a better package.

Can someone help me. I really do not know which agency to go with and the best route to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya - not only have I traveled to Turkey, I used to work in Istanbul!

December is a great time to go - it's winter, whoopee!

Frankly, if you opt for a package tour with a tour agency, they're pretty much all the same. It's highly competitive in Singapore and they all are very similar. The only difference reflected in the price is dependent on:

- what airline you fly with: are you going direct or is there like a 4 hour stop over somewhere?

- what kind of hotel are you getting? 3 stars or 5 stars?

- how many meals are included?

- are all entries to museums / attractions / spas etc included in the price?

A cheaper package would mean cutting corners - less meals, cheaper hotels, longer flights etc - ie. you get what you pay for. So yeah it really doesn't matter which agency you go with.

I don't like travel agencies like that though, what I tend to do is to use their itinerary and then DIY - just plan my own travels or use a local agency. I recently spent 9 days in Vietnam and saved about $200 using the same itinerary that Chan Brothers offered - except I did most of it on my own and for the Sapa leg I used a local agency and yeah, it was great. Whilst in Halong Bay, I ran into a group of Singaporeans on a packaged tour and geez, what a bunch of suaku uncle and aunties, I was so glad I didn't book a package tour and end up with that lot.

I don't know how old you are fuzzy, but most people under the age of 50 don't bother with packaged tours. Only suaku uncle and aunties use those packaged tours.

As for which route to go, well, what are you after? How much time do you wanna spend in Turkey? How much money are you willing to spend? What do you wanna see? Are you going alone? It's very hard to answer those questions when I have no idea what you're after in Turkey.

Edited by Foreign Talent

Thanks for the reply, Foreign Talent. :) I have booked on a package tour with ASA. It is a 10N7D itinerary and I am travelling alone. I am flying on SQ and yes, there is not much price difference between the tour agency. I chose ASA as there is a ferry cruise on the Sea of Marmara which the others do not. Main places are Istanbul, Canakkale, Troy, Kusadasi, Selcuk, Pamukkale, Konya, Cappadocia, Ankara and Bolu (in sequence). All meals are included.

I chose Turkey as it has lots of historical places that I would like to see and take pictures. I am more of a person for sightseeing than shopping. :D I would like to go free and easy but I am worried more about the language and the security of the place. Places that I am comfortable, I would go free and easy like Sydey and Toronto.

Planning also a 8D Vietnam trip when I get back. Hanoi and Ho Chi Ming City.

Sounds good - the only part I would say is that it's a shame that all meals are included - exploring the food of Turkey is one of the best parts of any holiday there. I also adore shopping in Turkey - I think the fashion there is awesome, a bit like Korean fashion, ie. funky and they dare to be quite alternative in a way you won't find in the UK or US.

There is a significant language barrier there as most older people don't speak English, but those in the big cities and younger people tend to speak some English. Security can be a problem at times - but there's a lot of common sense involved. I had no problems when I was living there - but have heard stories of others getting pick-pocketed or robbed. I have a stereotypically American friend who always gets into trouble anywhere he goes - but he has a trouble blending in as an American. As a Singaporean, you will stand out - so make sure you learn some Turkish before you go. No one expects you to be fluent of course but whatever you learn will prove to be very useful.

Edited by Foreign Talent

Thanks for the advise about standing out as a Singaporean and the language barrier. I have an app on my phone to teach me some common phrases. Hope it will be useful when I get there. As for being pick-pocketed or robbed, I read it online from Lonely Planet about this will take the necessary precautions. Will be wearing those body wallets tucked in my shirt and use those velcro wallets that have a zipper inside with little amount money. Trying not to be to flashy in wealth, you know what I mean.

I love to really like to go free and easy to really explore Turkey and its culture and food. I will take this trip to explore the place first before doing the free and easy trip. :B)

omg why you all so worried? the whole point about travelling is to get lost!! just go with the flow, don't bring too much money out, learn some local language and let hair hair down party. seriously. why must plan, have itinerary all? boliao leh.

• 3 years later...

I'm now in Istanbul till 23/9/15, anybody here to meet up?

Been to a few hamams. Mostly old bears or at least, with their hairy bodies, they look older than us east Asians.

Those gay friendly hamams according to gay Istanbul can be covert but at times blatant. Covert when it's all eye contacts and some touching. Turks are too shy to even bath naked.

Blatant is when I'm bathing in one of those small side rooms, some old bears will bath at the other side and openly masturbate in front of me.

Blatant was when a tall matured bear with a huge cock of at least 8" came into my room and suddenly draped the super long sarong on the entrance arch. Immediately a crowd of men gathered and lay on the central marble slab that managed to peep under the sarong.

I was totally caught by surprise that he dared to do this so blatantly. Suddenly the whole central bathing areas became quiet from the usual chatter. That's when I knew they all knew and either I comply or get raped. 

I don't mind to comply but his cock was too big and I did try big ones before and always got torn and hurt. He lifted up one of my legs and fingered me. Even his middle finger was big and long enough to reach deep into my anus. TBH, it felt good when he started fingering me. 

Then he placed my hand on his cock to let me feel what he was so proud to have. It was huge and I could barely close around it with one hand. I stroked the slippery cock head that's leaking precum. 

Then he pushed my hand away when he's ready. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and parted them. He fingered and played with my nipples to calm me as I tried to struggle. He tried to penetrate me but the differences in our heights and the tightness of my hole made it impossible.

The tightness of the small room with a few small basins made it difficult to maneuver because of his height. He turned me over in doggy and I braced myself against a wash basin. When he got behind me, his buttocks were almost at the door. Realising that the bunch of peeping toms were looking straight at his gaping hole while he was fingering me to get me to open up, he quickly gave up. 

He basically treated me like a bitch. He never even touch my cock. He rubbed his big warm hands all over my body only to stop either to squeeze my butts and finger me or squeeze my pecs.

TBH, I felt good and enjoyed it. After he had enough, he removed the sarong from the door arch and left. After so much wet play, I washed up and went to rest on the centre marble platform.

After that display, I was not covert anymore to them. A few of them came behind me and pushed up my sarong/towel to finger me or gave me free massages. The massage was just an excuse to touch me all over.

One even tried to mount me but the sarong was blocking his entry and knowing the hamam staff will scold, he did a few quick pseudo fucks then rolled off me.

In all, I think there's only 3 obvious bottoms. Me with my smooth hairless body, another was a tall young man with a chubby body and still hairless, another was a hairy 30s man hiding in the other bathing small room without light.

Soon the tall matured bear with the big cock went into this room, draped his super long sarong on the arch and we all heard some quiet heavy breathing coming from inside. It was over real quick. 

I went to the dry sauna to sweat and 2 men followed me inside. Needless to say, I was stripped naked and they felt me all over and fingered me as they lifted up one of my legs. Then one of them tried to drag me to the shower cubicle that's just out side. I refused since there's no condom. Frustrated sexually, they both went inside instead. One of them was a cute bear but small cock. The other was a old mustache bear with a thick cock. I went to listen outside the cubicle and heard some flesh bashing against flesh with some heavy breathing.

Then the mustache bear opened the door and the cute bear was still naked and nursing his bruised behind from that assault. We 3 eyed each other and smiled. The mustache bear gave my pecs a tweak when passing me. Someone tried to push me into the the cubicle. When I refused, he smacked my behind and left.

The atmosphere seemed covert at times especially when the hamam staff were around but can suddenly flare into blatant sexual displays when they seem to know the staff went for dinner. I got fingered so many times and my nipples tweaked countless times that it's like a long mass orgy fuck. Other than the tall bear, nobody dared to do it openly. Maybe because his huge frame will be constricted inside the small shower cubicle so he had to do it outside blatantly.

When the staff appeared again, things went back to normal covert again.

I'm now in Istanbul till 23/9/15, anybody here to meet up?

Been to a few hamams. Mostly old bears or at least, with their hairy bodies, they look older than us east Asians.

Those gay friendly hamams according to gay Istanbul can be covert but at times blatant. Covert when it's all eye contacts and some touching. Turks are too shy to even bath naked.

Blatant is when I'm bathing in one of those small side rooms, some old bears will bath at the other side and openly masturbate in front of me.

Blatant was when a tall matured bear with a huge cock of at least 8" came into my room and suddenly draped the super long sarong on the entrance arch. Immediately a crowd of men gathered and lay on the central marble slab that managed to peep under the sarong.

I was totally caught by surprise that he dared to do this so blatantly. Suddenly the whole central bathing areas became quiet from the usual chatter. That's when I knew they all knew and either I comply or get raped. 

I don't mind to comply but his cock was too big and I did try big ones before and always got torn and hurt. He lifted up one of my legs and fingered me. Even his middle finger was big and long enough to reach deep into my anus. TBH, it felt good when he started fingering me. 

Then he placed my hand on his cock to let me feel what he was so proud to have. It was huge and I could barely close around it with one hand. I stroked the slippery cock head that's leaking precum. 

Then he pushed my hand away when he's ready. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and parted them. He fingered and played with my nipples to calm me as I tried to struggle. He tried to penetrate me but the differences in our heights and the tightness of my hole made it impossible.

The tightness of the small room with a few small basins made it difficult to maneuver because of his height. He turned me over in doggy and I braced myself against a wash basin. When he got behind me, his buttocks were almost at the door. Realising that the bunch of peeping toms were looking straight at his gaping hole while he was fingering me to get me to open up, he quickly gave up. 

He basically treated me like a bitch. He never even touch my cock. He rubbed his big warm hands all over my body only to stop either to squeeze my butts and finger me or squeeze my pecs.

TBH, I felt good and enjoyed it. After he had enough, he removed the sarong from the door arch and left. After so much wet play, I washed up and went to rest on the centre marble platform.

After that display, I was not covert anymore to them. A few of them came behind me and pushed up my sarong/towel to finger me or gave me free massages. The massage was just an excuse to touch me all over.

One even tried to mount me but the sarong was blocking his entry and knowing the hamam staff will scold, he did a few quick pseudo fucks then rolled off me.

In all, I think there's only 3 obvious bottoms. Me with my smooth hairless body, another was a tall young man with a chubby body and still hairless, another was a hairy 30s man hiding in the other bathing small room without light.

Soon the tall matured bear with the big cock went into this room, draped his super long sarong on the arch and we all heard some quiet heavy breathing coming from inside. It was over real quick. 

I went to the dry sauna to sweat and 2 men followed me inside. Needless to say, I was stripped naked and they felt me all over and fingered me as they lifted up one of my legs. Then one of them tried to drag me to the shower cubicle that's just out side. I refused since there's no condom. Frustrated sexually, they both went inside instead. One of them was a cute bear but small cock. The other was a old mustache bear with a thick cock. I went to listen outside the cubicle and heard some flesh bashing against flesh with some heavy breathing.

Then the mustache bear opened the door and the cute bear was still naked and nursing his bruised behind from that assault. We 3 eyed each other and smiled. The mustache bear gave my pecs a tweak when passing me. Someone tried to push me into the the cubicle. When I refused, he smacked my behind and left.

The atmosphere seemed covert at times especially when the hamam staff were around but can suddenly flare into blatant sexual displays when they seem to know the staff went for dinner. I got fingered so many times and my nipples tweaked countless times that it's like a long mass orgy fuck. Other than the tall bear, nobody dared to do it openly. Maybe because his huge frame will be constricted inside the small shower cubicle so he had to do it outside blatantly.

When the staff appeared again, things went back to normal covert again.

which hamman is this ?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest guest
On 9/26/2015 at 1:13 AM, Saccarin said:

which hamman is this ?

wow, didn't realise it's already almost 6 years ago!

Time flies when you're having fun. But now stuck in this pandemic, I have time to look back.

It's the Firuzağa Hamamı. Looking from Google map, wow, I can recognise the place, so detailed, better than I can recall. It's like visiting the place virtually again.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/FiruzaÄŸa+Bath/@41.030453,28.979423,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x14cab761b76c7cf7:0xd59a76ee7cacf701!2zxLBzdGlrbGFsIENkLiwgQmV5b8SfbHUvxLBzdGFuYnVsLCBUdXJrZXk!3b1!8m2!3d41.0337874!4d28.9779527!3m4!1s0x14cab9df70d59977:0xe483dfa8577dc3f0!8m2!3d41.0304649!4d28.9794019?hl=en

I visited every single hamman, gay and non-gay.

This one is covertly gay. Everyone wears a sarong so I thought they were shy and discreet because of their religion.

Boy, was I wrong. Because of my smooth fair complexion, everybody wanted my ass. I was almost raped.

Then every time I go inside the toilet or the secluded corners or the dim dry or wet saunas, I get molested and fingered.

I'm uncle myself so I don't mind. I think it's obvious that my ass had been taken before and words spread, which I don't understand what's been gossiped about me there.

But they don't do it openly. I heard that they still don't consider themselves as gay and don't want others to see them fucking or fingering another man. In the dry sauna where it's dim, fingers will creep up my sarong and penetrate me. I obligingly let them finger my juicy wet ass and still felt safe.

Only once did someone pushed me into a toilet cubicle and tried to rape me. At first I thought it's the usual fingering and I let him.But his hands then tried to pin me against the wall and he penetrated me by brute force..

But I'm fitter and stronger than he, I could easily pry his hands away . He was surprised by my brute strength.

We wrestled and I easily push him aside and exited the cubicle.

Those waiting outside obviously knew this was their secret fuck room. From the way they chat with him and his gestures, he's telling them that he had fucked me. Well technically he did penetrated me and fucked a few strokes before I pushed him off. But there's no meaningful sexual intercourse.

The massage in these places are relatively cheap. But other then the soapy back scrub that's good, their massage skills are only simple rub rub and really offering sex in disguise. Everyone that I tried concentrated on my butts and trying to stimulate me for anal sex.

One notti masseur blatantly stick one finger into me and make "boob boob, 100 okay?" I just pretend no understand and ignored him.

Obviously they recognized that I'm a bottom and easy money with free fuck.

Most of them don't have a private massage room and do it in some corner big stone bench.

There's once, this guy was waiting beside us. I thought he was next. But no, the masseur was offering my ass to him after getting me all wet and juicy. I was on my tummy then and relaxing before I realised that someone had climbed on top of me and penetrated me. I was surprised but expected this type of surprise anyway, nothing new.  Since I was slippery and wet all over from the lousy massage, he could not hold onto me when I tried to get up. He just slid right off me like falling during ice skating, including his happy cock.

I just pretend that I no understand them and let the masseur clean my slippery ass while he looked on with lust. Again have penetration but no sexual intercourse. I don't want to make a big fuss about it since I'm in their territory, no point. I'm consenting but not that cheap. I pretend no understand and they be nice back. We were all gay and no need to be coy about it. SEE Touch can but no penetration, safe sex only.

18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

wow, didn't realise it's already almost 6 years ago!

Time flies when you're having fun. But now stuck in this pandemic, I have time to look back.

It's the Firuzağa Hamamı. Looking from Google map, wow, I can recognise the place, so detailed, better than I can recall. It's like visiting the place virtually again.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/FiruzaÄŸa+Bath/@41.030453,28.979423,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x14cab761b76c7cf7:0xd59a76ee7cacf701!2zxLBzdGlrbGFsIENkLiwgQmV5b8SfbHUvxLBzdGFuYnVsLCBUdXJrZXk!3b1!8m2!3d41.0337874!4d28.9779527!3m4!1s0x14cab9df70d59977:0xe483dfa8577dc3f0!8m2!3d41.0304649!4d28.9794019?hl=en

I visited every single hamman, gay and non-gay.

This one is covertly gay. Everyone wears a sarong so I thought they were shy and discreet because of their religion.

Boy, was I wrong. Because of my smooth fair complexion, everybody wanted my ass. I was almost raped.

Then every time I go inside the toilet or the secluded corners or the dim dry or wet saunas, I get molested and fingered.

I'm uncle myself so I don't mind. I think it's obvious that my ass had been taken before and words spread, which I don't understand what's been gossiped about me there.

But they don't do it openly. I heard that they still don't consider themselves as gay and don't want others to see them fucking or fingering another man. In the dry sauna where it's dim, fingers will creep up my sarong and penetrate me. I obligingly let them finger my juicy wet ass and still felt safe.

Only once did someone pushed me into a toilet cubicle and tried to rape me. At first I thought it's the usual fingering and I let him.But his hands then tried to pin me against the wall and he penetrated me by brute force..

But I'm fitter and stronger than he, I could easily pry his hands away . He was surprised by my brute strength.

We wrestled and I easily push him aside and exited the cubicle.

Those waiting outside obviously knew this was their secret fuck room. From the way they chat with him and his gestures, he's telling them that he had fucked me. Well technically he did penetrated me and fucked a few strokes before I pushed him off. But there's no meaningful sexual intercourse.

The massage in these places are relatively cheap. But other then the soapy back scrub that's good, their massage skills are only simple rub rub and really offering sex in disguise. Everyone that I tried concentrated on my butts and trying to stimulate me for anal sex.

One notti masseur blatantly stick one finger into me and make "boob boob, 100 okay?" I just pretend no understand and ignored him.

Obviously they recognized that I'm a bottom and easy money with free fuck.

Most of them don't have a private massage room and do it in some corner big stone bench.

There's once, this guy was waiting beside us. I thought he was next. But no, the masseur was offering my ass to him after getting me all wet and juicy. I was on my tummy then and relaxing before I realised that someone had climbed on top of me and penetrated me. I was surprised but expected this type of surprise anyway, nothing new.  Since I was slippery and wet all over from the lousy massage, he could not hold onto me when I tried to get up. He just slid right off me like falling during ice skating, including his happy cock.

I just pretend that I no understand them and let the masseur clean my slippery ass while he looked on with lust. Again have penetration but no sexual intercourse. I don't want to make a big fuss about it since I'm in their territory, no point. I'm consenting but not that cheap. I pretend no understand and they be nice back. We were all gay and no need to be coy about it. SEE Touch can but no penetration, safe sex only.

Great experience. I was surprise to know the gay culture there also. Closeted yet open. But i was there 20 years ago. They seem to like Asian ppl with smooth skin. And they like my shoulder length long hair too. Openly touch my hair during conversation. And one even openly told me that he wanted me. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.