Male HQ

How To Tell Top Or Btm Or Flex ? (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I think generally:

1. If you're TOP, you APPROACH people
  2. If you're BOTTOM, you get APPROACHED
  3. If you're FLEX, you got to choose if you want to be TOP or BOTTOM and go back to 1/2

Hope it helped, somehow.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

I think generally:
  3. If you're FLEX, you got to choose if you want to be TOP or BOTTOM and go back to 1/2

Hope it helped, somehow.

i was approach and that guy was a bottom..what say you..that was my first time at keybox.. then i went to 17 i was approached and that guy was a top.. but i leave the room. till now i have not gone to any more sauna.for me.

I disagree. If u r hot, people wil approach u. Then u decide u wan him or not.

If u r not then u hv to approach people or u go home empty handed.

I seldom see a hot guy approaching n ugly guy in sauna. If the hot guy is top he wil approach a hot btm.

i was approach and that guy was a bottom..what say you..that was my first time at keybox.. then i went to 17 i was approached and that guy was a top.. but i leave the room. till now i have not gone to any more sauna.for me.

I was just stating what I noticed. Haha

I disagree. If u r hot, people wil approach u. Then u decide u wan him or not.

If u r not then u hv to approach people or u go home empty handed.

I seldom see a hot guy approaching n ugly guy in sauna. If the hot guy is top he wil approach a hot btm.

Are you the threadstarter? That is just what I usually see (and happened to me) so I don't really know if it applies to everyone.

Edited by Impere

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Hard to tell. I have approached and have been approached.

However I think we give off vibes. Start some action and you may find it easier to connect with others. At 17 with its large room, I noticed that if someone starts an action, others also do so. Those who stand around like an Eygptian sphinx may be standing around for a long time when I have had rounds of flirting already.

If we are not at the spa for the obvious actions, then why go there? A light touch here and there is often enough to connect as the other party is just waiting for someone to touch him.

Colour coded, luminescent arm or wrist bands would solve the problem.

Some saunas tried before. Some don't wear it. Worse of all, most wear it as tops but most are actually btms. There is this gay taboo to be openly seen as a btm :lol: You can see from the put down remarks when someone post his btm experiences.

If you look very masculine, you won't dare to declare as a btm.

Asking also same thing, most will tell you he's flexi until you get to bed and both try to put up his legs :lol:

guest:

Why /what s wrong w being a btm? if u r a gay, bound to be either a btm, top (though there are flex and the bi)...why need to hide?

Just like a lady who loves to dress with manly shirts and jeans, yearned to be fxxked by a man, and has her very own womanly side, she is not a butch but just that she loves to have short haircut and manly dressing ...

I wish to hear from Guest J 's elaboration on how they wrap their towels instead.......

my personal experience mostly are from people who approach me and touching me there, it s an indication that they assumed i m top, and some will bother to ask to confirm also, and bingo , they guessed it correctly and most of them looked taller/bigger in size than me

guest: Why /what s wrong w being a btm? if u r a gay, bound to be either a btm, top (though there are flex and the bi)...why need to hide?

lolol

i think it has something to do with the mentality.. like the thing about keys and locks..

Its okay to be known as a master key..

But not many people want to be seen as a lousy lock..

Many a times, you can't really tell from the looks if someone is top or btm. I've had guys who looks really manly and hunky but they are btm or at least flex. If you are shy to ask, just let ur hands do the asking.

When in the sauna, I will usually approach the person I like and while hugging /kissing his neck, moved my hands to his butt and gently with my fingers, pry his butt and tickle his hole with my finger. If there are no objections from him, he's most probably a btm. If he move ur fingers away, he is either not in the mood to be fxxked or he may not be a btm. Also most btm will usually go directly to feel your cock to see how big it is. If you have the package they like, play with your dick to see how big it gets.

Sometimes, If I don't have time to play the guessing game, I'll just ask them directly if they are top or btm. If we clash roles then move on to the next one.

while hugging /kissing his neck, moved my hands to his butt and gently with my fingers, pry his butt and tickle his hole with my finger. If there are no objections from him, he's most probably a btm. If he move ur fingers away, he is either not in the mood to be fxxked or he may not be a btm. Also most btm will usually go directly to feel your cock to see how big it is. If you have the package they like, play with your dick to see how big it gets.

Yea, the touching is a good indication. But if really not sure, just ask?

Yea dun assume and dun judge based on stereotypes. Some are manly but prefer to be btms. Some might not be manly but dun like to be fxxked and are tops. If in doubt, just ask.

If u are too shy to ask, then wait to be asked.

i actually guess by the way the towel is tied.. Not 100% accurate but kinda works for.

tops: towel is usually the normal way it is suppose to be tied. Some like to shorten it a little.. I do ;)

Bottoms: not everyone but usually, SIBEI short... the towel is folded into half or maybe a third..

anyone noticed before?

I thought tops who have 6 packs or a flat ab wear towel lower forming a v shape at the top. it looks really sexy. top or bottom, i don't just stand and wait for a long time. hate to waste time.

No need to guess top or btm 1st..... Just go and stand beside the 1 u like and see wats his reaction.... If he move away the moment u stand beside him then u r not his type.... If u stand n he doesn't move away then u can slowly touch him n see wats his respond lo..... But to be sure dun touch cock or ass in case he is not the role he seeking... ... Touch hand and if he's not move away then can ask Liao lo..... Top or btm?? Haha.... But mostly btm can be easily saw thru... The hard part is flex n tops....

I agreed that its difficult to tell. A lot of bottoms approached me :X But the thing is they never asked and they just assumed that i am top. So on my part, i also assumed they are tops coz they approached me. I will only discover the truth when they actually pulled my hand and wanted me to finger their ass. and after that was when the embarassing moment starts. Sigh.

I agreed that its difficult to tell. A lot of bottoms approached me :X But the thing is they never asked and they just assumed that i am top. So on my part, i also assumed they are tops coz they approached me. I will only discover the truth when they actually pulled my hand and wanted me to finger their ass. and after that was when the embarassing moment starts. Sigh.

LOL.

Who asks u to be so "top" looking...

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I have this problem. I have been told I look like a top but I am a bottom.

I know from first hand experience that tops are very interested to fxxk me. But thinking I am a top, they are afraid to approach me because they do not want to be fxxked. Maybe I should wear a "bottom" necklace. I've often wondered if maybe the owners of the saunas can perhaps issue different coloured towels for different "players". That way, I wouldn't have problems.

I've often wondered if maybe the owners of the saunas can perhaps issue different coloured towels for different "players". That way, I wouldn't have problems.

Got problem ah!

If the sauna operators issued black bands for tops and white bands for bottoms... 15% of the sauna will be black and 85% white.

i do observe that, about the towel, but dont think it s usually short version is bottoms...

Gachi is quite right!

i actually guess by the way the towel is tied.. Not 100% accurate but kinda works for.

tops: towel is usually the normal way it is suppose to be tied. Some like to shorten it a little.. I do ;)

Bottoms: not everyone but usually, SIBEI short... the towel is folded into half or maybe a third..

anyone noticed before?

Got problem ah!

If the sauna operators issued black bands for tops and white bands for bottoms... 15% of the sauna will be black and 85% white.

Did u notice that most who claim to be tops here have at least a body photo and those who r btms will have no photo?

So do u think the 85% will honestly wear white?? u must be a newbie at the saunas.

I believe you are not deaf or mute... why dont you just go and ask that person ... and then you can even find out if he is interested in you.

For god's sake.. it's a sauna and the purpose of going there is to have sex ... it should be ok to ask.

How do you tell the guy you are eyeing is top or btm or flex ? How to signal your preference to him too ?

Not really... I'm a flex, and I have got photo. :-p

u look like a btm and u still say u r flexi. That's what most of the 85% will do also. Die die also won't admit to be btm.

Many a times, you can't really tell from the looks if someone is top or btm. I've had guys who looks really manly and hunky but they are btm or at least flex. If you are shy to ask, just let ur hands do the asking.

When in the sauna, I will usually approach the person I like and while hugging /kissing his neck, moved my hands to his butt and gently with my fingers, pry his butt and tickle his hole with my finger. If there are no objections from him, he's most probably a btm. If he move ur fingers away, he is either not in the mood to be fxxked or he may not be a btm. Also most btm will usually go directly to feel your cock to see how big it is. If you have the package they like, play with your dick to see how big it gets.

Sometimes, If I don't have time to play the guessing game, I'll just ask them directly if they are top or btm. If we clash roles then move on to the next one.

Wooo...reading this feels like virtual sex.... CUming....... ahhhhh.........!!!!!!!

I use the same way as GM. With each of us get closer in body contact, i will use my finger to ask his ass, are you top or btm (or do you want to be top or btm tonight?)

Finger-licking-good! Pls wash your hands/fingers/nails b4 & after that, Okay? hehe.......

I think generally:

Hope it helped, somehow.

You are right! Tops are approaching people while we bottoms (I am one) wait to be approached. However, I rarely wait long and I like to make it clear in a gaysauna that I'm an available bottom by either being on my knees, exposing my ass or lying on my back with wide spread legs. It always works and I get filled quickly!

I;m a mature devoted bottom and love to expose myself in saunas. I usually start in the yaccuzzy where I expose my ass in any way I can. In the steambath I sit in a corner and open my legs wide invitingly and of course I suck immediately which also gives a clear signal of a bottom.

If the guy u like looks/glares/stares at u from a distance showing his interest and u also like him, then use sign language to ask him - lol-

... by pointing ur index fingerupwards toward the ceiling to mean 'top', pointing it downwards to the floor to mean 'btm' and pointing it upwards n then downwards n upwards again to mean 'vers'.... :yuk: :whistle:

• 2 months later...

try it all with an experienced partner and see what you enjoy! i think being a pure top or pure bottom is like playing tennis with a forehand only or a backhand only! more ways to enjoy if you can enjoy both. and don't let typecasting make you think one is more masculine or less. everything goes as long as you enjoy it!

All fear is the ego's fear of death - being wrong is a form of ego defeat and death

Whether you are right or wrong is irrelevent to your ego

The forcefully compulsive and deeply unconscious need to be right is a form of violence

So friends let us argue in peace

My (tongue in cheek) observation is :

(A) Bottom (possibly):

(1) Clean shaven anus

(2) In bed, either lie face-down or sideway with butt facing you

(3) Keep dropping the soap and bending down to pick it up when showering with you.........LOL

(4) Likes to post pics of his bubble butt on the internet or send you butt pics when you ask for face pics

(5) The party who always comes prepared with lubes and condoms

(6) Exclaims "Wow" (with eyes wide open and gets very excited) when he sees your thick dick...hahaha

(B) Top (possibly) :

(1) Likes to finger or lick your anus

(2) In bed, likes to lie with face (and tool) up and keeps pushing your head down to suck his dick

(3) Deliberately dropping the soap and requesting you to pick it up when showering with you.........LOL

(4) likes to brag about the length and thickness of his tool in the internet (sometimes adding a few more cms to make it more irresistable)

(5) tries (as far as possible) to go bareback

(6) When hugging you, turn you around within 10 seconds

© Both

All of the above

Guest bye chee oxymoron

Dear Chee bye:

How to identify whether someone is top, bottom or both.

Ask him before sex.

How to identify whether oneself is top, bottom or both.

When you have sex with a guy.Do you usually:

Bottom for him.Then you are a bottom.

Top him.Then you are a top

usually bottom but like to top guy you really like or if he ask you.Then you are flex bottom.

usually top but will bottom for a guy you really like or if he ask you. then you are flex top.

• G_M changed the title to How To Tell Top Or Btm Or Flex ? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.