Male HQ

Window Shut Down Automatically

Hi iku

For the past few months, while I enter to the banks wed site eg:maybank or DBS ,poems wed site even the SGX wed site, the window appear a while and disappear automatically. Any possible problem??

While enter yahoo or hotmail , there is no problems at all.

I am using XP as OS

Thanks

unclehula

Hi Unclehula,

1. What browser are you using - IE and what's your version? Firefox?

2. Do you get any error messages when, or just before, the window auto close?

If you are currently using IE, try Firefox and see if you are still getting the same problem.

It could be a java runtime problem with IE. Try uninstalling java, reboot your system and then reinstall the java runtime version 6.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

i believe you talking about web browser closed automatically ??? if it is... than there might be the problem of your ad-ware program you install, try to disable it or change the setting to default in your IE broswer privacy tab... hope that helps ;)

Guest Guest
I enter to the banks wed site eg:maybank or DBS ,poems wed site even the SGX wed site,

Maybe you have too much money and the value of your stock portfolio in Poem exceed one million dollars, then for privacy reasons they quickly go and hide themselves lor. :lol:

But what do I know? Never had a million dollar before.

My guess, and it is a totally hare brain guess, is since it only happen to very secured financial websites, it has something to do with their 128 bit encryption software and your security setting. Is there a conflict?

I am only guessing and I really do not know what I am talking about. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.