Male HQ

Discussion On Planes & Aviation

sgbotl

whoa.. i'm sure you have a lot of stories from SIA to tell. do share :)

A couple of things did happened then but I was so straight acting with a stewardess girlfriend some more that I never show any hint of my sexuality. Till today, many straight friends that I came out to later, still insist I am bi-sexual. *groan*

I am cutting and pasting a post made by my dopey, straights chasing, living only in the past twin Golfnut. This post originally dated October 15th, 2000. Although he wrote it in 2000, he was recollecting about something that happened 1982 while he was still in SIA, before he left for studies in New York City.

Try to imagine what it was like almost 30 years ago..........

============================================================================================

Do what I did with my straight friends. Contribute positively to the friendship, that's is assuming they are good people. Leave out assholes, they give us wrinkles. If and when the opportunities arise, then maybe you can fool around with them. But do be careful. Some people I know claim that they can "conquer" straight men by offering them foot or neck rubs, or even massages. You know, one thing leading to another. But these people are usually a bit effeminate and the people they "conquer" may not be all that straight... As for me, the last time I offer a massage to a straight friend, he thought I was buying him a massage and ask which health center should we go. Sigh, I look like a Geylang gangster afterall.

The cardinal rule therefore is never ever fall in love with them. Fooling around is ok but never ever fall for them emotionally. I recalled a time when I was much younger. I was working at a SIA engineering office. There was this guy called S that was about 5-6 years older than me. He was married with a couple of kids. My type. Our normal routine was to have a real quick lunch(ta pao earlier) then take a nap in the printing (blue prints) room.

There was an empty space behind the printers that was quite isolated. It was at a corner and was not visible to other people who are also napping in the room. That was the ideal spot to take a nap. S being an old-timer there was the one who seemed to get the spot most of he time. Me and a handful of others would then have to find other spots in the room. We would switch off the lights and have about 50 minutes of nap time during lunch.

One day, I got into the room a little later then usual. All the spots were taken. I walked to the hidden corner and saw S sleeping alone. The space was actually big enough for two, so I innocently told him to make space for me. That's how it began. It was a bit tight but it was cosy. From that day onward, we "napped" together until I quit my job about six months later.

It all started innocently enough, two colleagues napping on card boards on top of the carpeted floor during lunch. But as time progress, it became a routine. I would join him if he get there first, or he would join me when I get there first. Somehow, the rest of the people who also napped in the room never use that space. I think they just assumed that it was "reserved".

I did touch S quite a few times, but I don't ever remember if he got hard. I was just lightly fondling his dick outside his pants. I can't unzip him of course - people may still walk into the corner. Imagine me trying in haste to zip him up and catching his cock in the zipper - OUCH!!

What was interesting though was what happened before I left the company. I had just tendered my resignation - it was a stop-gap job before I left to go further my studies, and I was feeling a little naughty. During one of the nap I began to fondle S a little more aggressively than ususal. Previously, I might just touch him very lightly because I wasn't sure how deeply asleep was him. And once he turned over to his side, I will leave him alone. Not this time, I fondled him feeling for his cock beneath all that clothing materials. I found what I thought (it was beneath his tailored pants and underwear) was his cock and started feeling and pressing it. Suddenly it felt hard(?) and after a while, he quickly turned over to his side. Feeling kinda dejected (damn, after all these mont s, the first time I could feel that he got hard and he turnrd over). I laid there pondering my next move. After a while, I decided to use the "I have no idea I did that - I was sleeping" routine. I turned to his side and grind my crotch, ever so gently, onto to his fleshy butt.

I was of course hard and at that first time, I did not dare to press too hard onto his butt. We stayed in that position till it was time to get up. Normally, somebody else in the room would get up first, turns on the lights, say something like "Wake up!" and we'll all get up.

This pressing my hardened cock into S's butt routine occurred until I left. It was extremely erotic at that time because I do not have any gay friends and there was no outlet for my lust. Everyday I would look forward to nap time where the routine is S will get there first and then I will arrive later. He would be sleeping or probably pretended to be asleep by then and within a few minutes after I had laid down beside him, I would turn to his side and pressed my hardened crotch against his butt. And we will lay there like like for about 40 minutes. Nothing extra happened.

Until just before I left, for the last few times, he allowed (without complaining) me to press really hard onto his butt. I remembered even moving my crotch a little to simulate fxxking him and he did not say anything.....absolutely nothing. After the naps, while at work, both of us behaved as if nothing happened.

Nothing else ever happened between S and me, and we lost touch when I left for my studies.

Some straights may, and that's a big MAY, let you fool around with them. Just remember, it is a male kind of thing not to be brought up to discuss over. It is as if, it never happened!! They prefer it that way - so be it. *sigh and smile*

Take care and do be CAREFUL if you want to fool around with your straight friends. Lock up your heart when you do that. Just let both your heads lead the way.....*smile*.

=================================================================================

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

I have a collection of about 100 plane models from Herpa Wings and some from Dragon Wings. All ariliners. Collected all 5 sets of Singapore Airlines Heritage series 1 - 5, as well as almost the entire Cathay Pacific's plane model collection. I was crazy over planes. Most of the models are 1:400 and 1:500 scale. Even bought a 1:500 airport diorama from Herpa. Used to frequent this shop at Far East Plaza when office was nearby.

I simply stopped buying them as they are all under my bed and i still do not know when will they see daylight... :-(

I'm more of the opportunistic type now, compared to the fanboy I was during NS days. I'd shoot whatever I get to lay eyes on (and when I've a camera with me of course).

A Korean Air 747 touching down at Tan Son Nhat

0828.jpg

and a pair of SIA 777s from the window of a A380

0827.jpg

Will dig a few more tmw.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Ryanair's fan

Dunno if you guys follow airliners.net. There are many trip reports and some rather active Singaporean writers. One particular one is openly gay and goes by the name of Ryanair!!!. He writes really campy and hilarious reports of his flights.

ME ME three! HAHA! (:

I grew up loving planes...since maybe I was about 10 and rode on my first plane ride. Sadly I do not have enough moolah to get aas many plane collections as some of you guys here do! :/

I always get these chills every single time I see a plane roar into the sky. I use to remember spenind gmy weekends at the old T1 viewing gallery taking down these planes and their registration numbers...my mom thought I was abit obsessed then HAHA!

andddd everytime I fly I always get the same thrill I got when I was 10 and first rode a plane ;)

almost felt like crying to see so many brothers here who like spotting planes .. me frequent changi business park and changi beach too and i thot i'm all alone until now.

Dunno if you guys follow airliners.net. There are many trip reports and some rather active Singaporean writers. One particular one is openly gay and goes by the name of Ryanair!!!. He writes really campy and hilarious reports of his flights.

HAHA! you follow him too? Yeah his humour is lol. Gosh. :)

MeowPrince, from your last photo, you flew A 380? Not sure to recognize SIA colours, but did you enjoy your flight? What's your opinion about the aircraft?

haha! it is an a380! look at the wingtips and the red marks at the flaps. :)

have flown on one to hongkong! had the honour of sitting in Y at upper deck. it's quite. different HAHA!

Hmm looks like i need to check it out liao :D

Edited by Marineboy

MeowPrince, from your last photo, you flew A 380? Not sure to recognize SIA colours, but did you enjoy your flight? What's your opinion about the aircraft?

Flew from Sg to Heathrow, London. It was back in 2009, when everything about the plane was still new .. "first to fly" novelty then. :)

Here is a pic of the interiors then.

0831.jpg

Have known Airliner.net for quite sometime, but I don't really like the community there.

Edited by MeowPrince

Flew from Sg to Heathrow, London. It was back in 2009, when everything about the plane was still new .. "first to fly" novelty then. :)

Here is a pic of the interiors then.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1216.photobu...gl2011/0831.jpg%7Boption%7D

Have known Airliner.net for quite sometime, but I don't really like the community there.

Thanks!

I flew it on a similar route a little bit before you, and appreciated the confort (silence, absence of turbulences, excellent air conditioning...). You too, I suppose?

I don't go much on airline user sites. But you can be proud of Singapore Airlines, it's the best I ever used.

Thanks!

I flew it on a similar route a little bit before you, and appreciated the confort (silence, absence of turbulences, excellent air conditioning...). You too, I suppose?

I don't go much on airline user sites. But you can be proud of Singapore Airlines, it's the best I ever used.

I do agree with that. Have flown several others before, SQ's in-flight service still comes out tops. Unfortunately, for my return flight that trip I had a banana boy who took the seat behind me and behaved like a barbarian. :(

Here are another couple more A380 interior shots (though the Krisworld may be outdated by now)

0833.jpg

0832.jpg

And here is something of the only painted SIA plane ever....

0830.jpg

And lastly, anyone recognise this bird?

0829.jpg

Guest justnfresh

I do agree with that. Have flown several others before, SQ's in-flight service still comes out tops. Unfortunately, for my return flight that trip I had a banana boy who took the seat behind me and behaved like a barbarian. :(

Here are another couple more A380 interior shots (though the Krisworld may be outdated by now)

0833.jpg

0832.jpg

And here is something of the only painted SIA plane ever....

0830.jpg

And lastly, anyone recognise this bird?

0829.jpg

That's Air Force 1

Guest justnfresh

Not super crazy to the point I collect models..just some pictures. Personally I have flew on

B737

B747

B777

A319

A320

A321

A330

A340

Fokker-50

ERJ-145

Dash-8

CRJ-200

CRJ-700

CRJ-900

And here is something of the only painted SIA plane ever.... 0830.jpg

SQ006.. i remember that night vividly.. almost as clearly as 911.. 31 oct 2000.. was surfing airliners.net.. someone posted "Breaking News: SIA 744 Explodes In Taipei" (http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/318189/6/).. i immediately switched on cnn.. they were showing live feed from the scene.. it was heartwreching.. fire everywhere.. fuselage broken in three.. firefighters trying to put out the blaze in the driving rain.. passengers and crew could be seen running away from the wreckage.. it was chaotic.. a miracle anyone survived..

and even though the visibility was poor, it was obvious that this was no ordinary 744.. it was the tropical livery.. omg.. i remember being glued to the tv till wee hours of the morning even tho i had school the next day.. was in p6 then..

next sunday, it'll be 11 years since that fateful night.. 9v-spk and the 83 lives that went with you.. rip.. you'll forever be remembered.. and missed dearly..

ok enough of gloomy stuff.. yep, SQ is still tops for consistency.. at least compared to rapidly expanding airlines like EK, etc.

yep! his trip reports are really good! I always look forward to reading them. haha. i wonder if he's on bw tho.. hmm.. :P

almost felt like crying to see so many brothers here who like spotting planes .. me frequent changi business park and changi beach too and i thot i'm all alone until now.

yep.. we're all brothers proudly flying the pink (or rainbow) flag! :)

:D Here's a Transavia 737-800 on the tarmac of Heraklion's airport. 0834.jpg And something else spotted on the side of said airport's runway. 0835.jpg

the variety of airports you've spotted at is impressive.. :)

I have a collection of about 100 plane models from Herpa Wings and some from Dragon Wings. All ariliners. Collected all 5 sets of Singapore Airlines Heritage series 1 - 5, as well as almost the entire Cathay Pacific's plane model collection. I was crazy over planes. Most of the models are 1:400 and 1:500 scale. Even bought a 1:500 airport diorama from Herpa. Used to frequent this shop at Far East Plaza when office was nearby. I simply stopped buying them as they are all under my bed and i still do not know when will they see daylight... :-(

would love to see that airport diorama of yours.. if you care to post :)

A couple of things did happened then but I was so straight acting with a stewardess girlfriend some more that I never show any hint of my sexuality. Till today, many straight friends that I came out to later, still insist I am bi-sexual. *groan* I am cutting and pasting a post made by my dopey, straights chasing, living only in the past twin Golfnut. This post originally dated October 15th, 2000. Although he wrote it in 2000, he was recollecting about something that happened 1982 while he was still in SIA, before he left for studies in New York City. Try to imagine what it was like almost 30 years ago..........

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Lungker.. though i thought it'll be more aviation related. hahaha. but this is a gay forum afterall.. so.. :)

Edited by sgbotl

I have a collection of about 100 plane models from Herpa Wings and some from Dragon Wings. All ariliners. Collected all 5 sets of Singapore Airlines Heritage series 1 - 5, as well as almost the entire Cathay Pacific's plane model collection. I was crazy over planes. Most of the models are 1:400 and 1:500 scale. Even bought a 1:500 airport diorama from Herpa. Used to frequent this shop at Far East Plaza when office was nearby.

I simply stopped buying them as they are all under my bed and i still do not know when will they see daylight... :-(

Lol, hobby focus? I used to go there too!

I think I bought the herpa airport thing too. Like yours, it's under the bed! I'm going to try assembling it again sometime soon though!!

Thanks again for these shots. One can see the skill of a real photographer!

At least, you have more room on A 380 to take some distance...But you are right, an ill-educated neighbour can spoil a flight.

I only flew B 777 on Singapore airlines, and my alone neighbour was a nice and discreet Singaporean businessman...Fantastic flight!

Thanks again for these shots. One can see the skill of a real photographer!

At least, you have more room on A 380 to take some distance...But you are right, an ill-educated neighbour can spoil a flight.

I only flew B 777 on Singapore airlines, and my alone neighbour was a nice and discreet Singaporean businessman...Fantastic flight!

So far, I've only flown the 777-200, 777-300ER, 747-400 and the A380 on SIA. Haven't tried the rest of their aircraft.

Both the A380 and the 777-300ER are very comfortable flights. Though for me, the biggest draw is the food.

I still remember my first few flights out of Singapore - on Northwest and return on United.... the soba was akin to sour rubberbands... and UA only served stale sandwiches. Many years later I caught a cheapo flight from London Gatwick to Athens - I was very surprised to get full service on Aegean for the price I paid (approx S$280) for a 4-hour flight!

the variety of airports you've spotted at is impressive.. :)

No lah. It just happened that I was lucky to see some oddball objects along the way.

A full body shot of the Tropical SQ plane for you

0838.jpg

And some close-up shots of others....

0836.jpg

0837.jpg

I am quite intrigued by microlight flying. Unfortunately the closest place i could find to do it is in Oz. Anybody knows of a flight school offering microlight courses closer to Sg?

Edited by suckling_pig

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

I am quite intrigued by microlight flying. Unfortunately the closest place i could find to do it is in Oz. Anybody knows of a flight school offering microlight courses closer to Sg?

I was told in Johor? I read it somewhere or saw a current affairs programme sometime back.

Maybe closed down...go Google it lah.

Should be near senai airport

I fly a lot (on business) and likes the inside of planes especially the 380. Once I saw the cross-section of a plane in a museum and was very surprised how thin is the skin..

I am always grateful for the many who makes it possible for a safe flight. I make it a point to pray for God's blessings on those who design, build, maintain and operate the plane. And also the thousands who operate and secure the airport, the unseen air traffic controllers who guide my journey. Yes, we often forget the thousands who make it possible for our safe flights.

I have been into cockpits to thank the pilots, into Changi traffic control tower, visited Biggin Hill, meet up with flight crews at their stayover hotels, etc. Yes, it is always a great way to fly.

I still remember my first few flights out of Singapore - on Northwest and return on United.... the soba was akin to sour rubberbands... and UA only served stale sandwiches. Many years later I caught a cheapo flight from London Gatwick to Athens - I was very surprised to get full service on Aegean for the price I paid (approx S$280) for a 4-hour flight!

My best meals were with American Airlines from NYC, SIA to and from Singapore, and Air India!

Best wines: Thai Airways.

Best liquors: Aéroflot and Icelandair.

Best coffee: Alitalia.

OK, food and drinks are not all, but on a long haul flight, it helps.. ^_^

And congrats for your photos and your collection! Impressive.

Thanks also for supporting a little bit European industry, even if military (Rafale shot)^^

Some military birds

Longbow Apache

0856.jpg

KC135

0859.jpg

Eurocopter

0857.jpg

BAe Nimrod

0858.jpg

Dassault Rafale

0860.jpg

Thanks also for supporting a little bit European industry, even if military (Rafale shot)^^

Actually I love the Rafale's sleek lines. For the matter, I love those double-deltas - Rafale, Viggen, Kfir.... :P

Here is an AA plane for you too!

0861.jpg

Edited by MeowPrince

My god... I've been away from this forum for far too long.

Really surprised to see so many people here who like aviation! i really thought I (and a few others) were the only gay ones here. I've been an SQ person ever since I was swimming in my daddy's balls. Flown on almost all the aircraft types from SQ:

DC10

743 (BIG TOP)

744 (MEGATOP)

A300

A310

A330

A343 (Celestar)

772A

77E

77W

Perhaps the only ones I have not had an opportunity to fly on are A345 and A380. Over the years I've gradually drifted away from SQ for many reasons but i still do go back to them once in a while to get a kick out of observing robots at work. Hahahaha... Seriously, SQ's service is top notch but we've got to admit the Singapore style of instilling a service culture is through authourity and fear which comes off very comical from a trainee cabin crew.

Still there are many other dark horses in the region which are always overshadowed by SQ's prowess. TG, MH, GA just to name a few. TG has constantly remained one of my top picks to travel followed very closely by MH. Unfortunately the latter has in the last few years fallen from grace on so many levels its such a painful sight to watch them exist.

Garuda (GA) on the other hand has transformed itself into a marvellous little outfit but it remains to be seen if their latest rebranding effort has gathered any ground.

I have always been into aviation photography and do have a fair bit in my archives. Recently purchased a Sony a300 SLR (ouch) to achieve better results, albeit it is a 2nd hand. Still, I cannot wait to get cracking at Changi Business Park to snap away. This time of the year is the best to capture arrivals as they approach Runway 02L.

See ya guys there on some weekends!

S

My love for commercial planes started since I was a kid and I used to travel alone to the airport just to admire them for hours, especially during their takeoffs and landings. When i grew older, I have watched the planes at close promixity at a military camp near Changi Village, where the runway is parallel to the camp. It was awesome. The venue is no longer accessible as the camp has closed off its gate.

I may not be as good to be able to identify the aircraft types but I am keen to watch the planes again if anyone is interested to join me, maybe at Changi end or Changi Business Park. I think it will be a wonderful experience doing it with likeminded people.

And here's a couple more to share. :)

Red Arrows (someone pls verify, I had no record on this image)

0866.jpg

from Gatwick Airport

0867.jpg

0868.jpg

(a pity I ran out of battery on my camera then....)

Been a long day, now its back to work.... I am getting sick of ghoul-and-zombie photos... (ranting)

Some military birds

Longbow Apache

KC135

Eurocopter

BAe Nimrod

Dassault Rafale

0860.jpg

Actually I love the Rafale's sleek lines. For the matter, I love those double-deltas - Rafale, Viggen, Kfir.... :P

Here is an AA plane for you too!

0861.jpg

Thanks a lot! Your photos are fantastic!

And about American, I like better their meals than their planes: old B 767, in spite of the line (NYC/Paris).

Rafale is not only beautifully designed, it's lso an excellent multirole aircraft.

Did you see it in Paris airshow?

cye101 - can confirm? These were from AA2004. There was already a team (using 3 helis) from India, so I doubt there would be another Indian team, it wouldn't make sense. They'd normally bring in a spread of different teams and birds for the airshow portion. Iirc, the Indian team performing on those helicopters were featured in the local papers alongside this group.

Phli - nope saw them at Asian Aerospace. I love double-deltas. There was a Gripen at the static display, but I think I didn't get a shot then. :(

edit - Add a plane for everyone's evening....

0869.jpg

cheers!

Edited by MeowPrince

cye101 - can confirm? These were from AA2004. There was already a team (using 3 helis) from India, so I doubt there would be another Indian team, it wouldn't make sense. They'd normally bring in a spread of different teams and birds for the airshow portion. Iirc, the Indian team performing on those helicopters were featured in the local papers alongside this group.

Found a picture and description saying that they were at AA04:

http://munshi.photos...0000WVBpj1GNaHQ

Also, the Hawk's wings and horizontal stabilizers are swept instead of straight, and the Red Arrows don't carry fuel tanks under the wings, only at the centerline station.

Phil.....wow impressive ...what about who has the best boys serving you??? HAHAHAHA :oops:

Meow....the KC-135 taken at PLAB? I see it many times over our skies ;)

I don't remember really, sorry; but I generally had girls. Each one his own tastes, but I would say the best were on Singapore, Aeroflot, China Southern and Air France. I certainly was unlucky on Thai, everybody says they have the best stewardesses...

I also flew KC 135, but no meal there, just a test...

With regards to Thai, these days they are a mixed bag of nuts. With the seniors retiring, they are being replaced by juniors who have led a privileged life with maids at home. So it's like lucky draw whether you'll get great service. I've had some of my best and indifferent flights with TG.

That being said, it is TG's inconsistencies in service delivery which gives this airline it's quirks.

I'm never one to complain about shabby service on Asian carriers, because I think about what our American friends have to endure domestically. *shudder*

With regards to Thai, these days they are a mixed bag of nuts. With the seniors retiring, they are being replaced by juniors who have led a privileged life with maids at home. So it's like lucky draw whether you'll get great service. I've had some of my best and indifferent flights with TG.

That being said, it is TG's inconsistencies in service delivery which gives this airline it's quirks.

I'm never one to complain about shabby service on Asian carriers, because I think about what our American friends have to endure domestically. *shudder*

When I mentionned Thai, I just had in mind the "attractivity" of flight attendants; on my last Thai flight, both (1 male & 1 female) were definitely seniors, not very "sexy". But, as always with Asian carriers, inflight service was great. And you are hard for US airlines; at least on international flights, their service is quite correct in my opinion. OK, I did not fly all...

he looks cute...but how do you know his openly gay?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic