Male HQ

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage @ Telok Blangah

Mature

Hi guys, if you are into serious massage and do not mind done by uncle at his 50's I would like to introduce this masseur who is good at massage. He is charging $60 for 90 mins at his own house.

Name: Uncle Hong

Any queries, you can contact him personally. He does speak English well.

Enjoy your massage guys but no hanky panky ya hahaha...

Edited by Mature

Hi guys, if you are into serious massage and do not mind done by uncle at his 50's I would like to introduce this masseur who is good at massage. His massage is more on pressing and tui na type. He is charging $60 per hour at his own house. Name: Uncle Hong Contact:90689211 Any queries, you can contact him personally. He does speak English well. Enjoy your massage guys but no hanky panky ya hahaha...

hi, mature

may i know his location and stats ? thanks

hi, mature

may i know his location and stats ? thanks

Location is at Telok Blangah Crescent Blk 19, and he is Ht 1.65m, Wt 60+ kg, Age 55, clean outlook, used std massage table. apply aroma massage oil combined with acupressure technic on spine muscle to relieve muscle tightness in a cosy air con and fragrant

aired cubical operated by himself only.

air cond cubical and one operator only.

i suugest u go and try it yourself since u want to know so many things for a simple massage.

what u said is right ... hiyah typical singaporean ... 爱便宜,爱池,爱大粒妮。。。ha ha

• 4 weeks later...

I had tried uncle Hong massage this afternoon. He is very good in his massage and had managed to relief the pain on my lower back and shoulder. I only booked for an hour with him but by the time he ended it was past 2 hours plus. He only charged me for an hour as agreed earlier.

He has a proper massage bed with air-condition. Do give him a call if you need some good rub down after your gym session.

Cheers

Hi guys, if you are into serious massage and do not mind done by uncle at his 50's I would like to introduce this masseur who is good at massage. He is charging $60 for 90 mins at his own house. Name: Uncle Hong Contact:90689211 Any queries, you can contact him personally. He does speak English well. Enjoy your massage guys but no hanky panky ya hahaha...

Why don't you register yourself as a member before demanding for this and that!

is Uncle Hong

东北师傅 ?

if not , discussion about him should be in another thread, right ?

don't want to lengthen the threads unncessarily,

he should be included in massage thread

I have to agreed with Strjack about Mr. Hong. He's really good at his massage.

Mr. Hong is a very pleasant man. He gives a good and complete massage. He made me feel comfortable from the start. He really was generous with his time, so definately not a clock watcher. Hong is someone I'll see again. Had a very nice relaxing evening with him, and was happy with the results. Thanks Hong.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sunday break

After hearing so much from the patrons of masseur Hong, I gave it a try. Here's what I have to say:

1. Skill: it must have accumulated years of experience before such a long firm stroke can be developed. The strokes are consistent and you can see the masseur put in all his effort throughout the whole session (2hrs!!!). He has good practical skill of doing stretching for tight muscle. He gave the best stretching that I ever encountered. The chest massage skill is another unique way of relaxing our daily stressed-out muscle due to gym and sports. That's not easy and I would give him the credit. I graded him 4/5. If the skill remains the same when I visit him next time, I would give him a score of 4.5.

2. Ambient and location: air-conditioned room, proper massage bed and no foul smell although it is a studio type of HDB apartment. However, DON'T expect water feature, down light and silky partition blind ..... Location wise can be difficult for public transport. But masseur Hong will be more than happy to tell u the direction and quite accommodating on client's punctuality. For those who drive, easy and goggle map would tell ubwhere telok blangah crescent is. Should score 3 out of 5. However, he might be in the process of doing minor touch up and make the customers like u and me to feel more relax for our next visit. I would upgrade his ambient/ location score if the minor renovation is done.

3. Service Attitude: The chances of masseur asking permission from client to pickup calls or SMS is rare, however, masseur Hong only pickup when I ask him to. Bcos I heard the slient mode phone vibrating for few times. It happened to be SMS which he declined to answer and continue to focus on the massage. He likes to focus on the client when the massage starts. Tea were served before and after the massage. Also, hot shower facility also available when want it and will not be short chained as massage timing. I was given more than 90 mins. Hope he will continue his good practice and serve the community. 4/5 score in this category cannot be overstated.

4. Comfortability: some masseur can be good in skill/ service etc. I guess it utilmately voice down to, how comfortable the client is during the session. I fallen asleep when masseur Hong massaged my upper body and head (the thinking one, haha). He is chatty when u initiated a topic and always willing to share his views and experiences. However, when u stop talking or answering, he would tone down and let u enjoy the massage session. Otherwise, I wouldn't had complained the session was too short!!!! I practically immense in comfortability during the whole session. I would give him 4/5 n this category.

5. Overall: There maybe areas to improve in ambient and tidiness as a whole. As a personal experience, the skill, service attitude and comfortability would have undermine the ambient issue because most of the time I was either face down (during back massage) or my eyes were covered by a towel (front massage). Would I go for my second time? YOU BET and he would be my choice masseur from now.

The stats/ location/ skills of the masseur were accurate as given in earlier posts. Have a good weekend and Pamper yourself.

--> not affiliated to the masseur discussed above. Share your thoughtts after you try it.

Guest As reported

Except for location, and maybe skills, his stats cannot be accurate right?

Someone reported below:

Location is at Telok Blangah Crescent Blk 19, and he is Ht 1.65m, Wt 60+ kg, Age 55, clean outlook, used std massage table. apply aroma massage oil combined with acupressure technic on spine muscle to relieve muscle tightness in a cosy air con and fragrant aired cubical operated by himself only.

If.you have been there and done, why not you tell us? People like you need to learn. We are sharing here and not posting ambiguous questions for reader to guess. Will ask him during my next visit and tell you the answer.

Guest curious
Except for location, and maybe skills, his stats cannot be accurate right?

so u mean skills is as good as 4/5 as describe by Sunday break?

the stats sounds like average man , is he str / gay ?

Guest Been there and done that

"People like you need to learn. We are sharing here and not posting ambiguous questions for reader to guess. Will ask him during my next visit and tell you the answer"

Hey, is not for me to tell. If one customer say that's his age, that's his prerogative. If another customer subscribe to that so be it. But I as another customer find it dubious. That's my call. Now its your turn. So what do you think?

Guest Sunday Break

It was a wet Sunday and wishing to let my aching muscle a rest day and a soothing rub.

Strength : Uncle Hong strength is superb and excellent in his strong body rub. However, if you need a sensual massage, you are always welcome to ask for it. My body and shoulder was done with deep strong short strokes or acupressure press to ease the muscle ache due to overstrainning of hand and shoulder muscle during tennis games. My leg and lower part of body was done with sensual massage with long sensual strokes. This fusion strength massage was tailored to me after I told Uncle Hong about my condition. This is the first time I encoutered such service.

The strength and skills were in good combination to ease my aching muscles and I am definitely not concern about his stat.

Hi All... Really, really need your help. I've an appointment with Uncle Hong tomorrow but unfortunately, we are having communications breakdown. I thought his home is at Telok Blangah but he said that it's at ChinaTown but not able to pinpoint the exact location. Appreciate if anybody who has visited his home/workplace at ChinaTown can confirm his address again. Thanks, much appreciated.

Guest To moderator

What a clown, can't believe such a question.

And totally agree on above posts, why are there so many Chinese illiterate pple on this thread?? 东北师傅 means north-eastern china therapists.

Need me to buy you all Bo-tak-chek fellas a english-chinese dictionary before you stop talking about non-china shifus here??

Get the hell outta here n open another "Amazing Hong" or whatever thread.

For goodness sake.

Agreed and Hope Moderator can do some magic to move all Uncle Hong's postings to a new thread.

First of all I would like to offer my sincere apology as Ive started this uncle Hong thread. Reading the forum I have realised that alot of people looking for Master Zhu for massage but are unable to reach him. So I have decide to share this masseur with those who are interested in good massage. As I am not familiar with starting a new topic so I just added him on in this thread. Truly sorry for causing any confusion among all of you as this is not my intention. Hope that the Moderator would kindly help to open a new thread for this uncle Hong and shift all his postings there. May the Moderator also consider putting uncle Hong into the HML as he is a good masseur. Sorry once again for the confusion.

Location is at Telok Blangah Crescent Blk 19, and he is Ht 1.65m, Wt 60+ kg, Age 55, clean outlook, used std massage table. apply aroma massage oil combined with acupressure technic on spine muscle to relieve muscle tightness in a cosy air con and fragrant

Location is at Telok Blangah Crescent, and he is Ht 1.65m, Wt 60+ kg, Age 55, clean outlook, used std massage table. apply aroma massage oil combined with acupressure technic on spine muscle to relieve muscle tightness in a cosy air con and fragrant

• 2 months later...

After hearing so much from the patrons of masseur Hong, I gave it a try. Here's what I have to say:

1. Skill: it must have accumulated years of experience before such a long firm stroke can be developed. The strokes are consistent and you can see the masseur put in all his effort throughout the whole session (2hrs!!!). He has good practical skill of doing stretching for tight muscle. He gave the best stretching that I ever encountered. The chest massage skill is another unique way of relaxing our daily stressed-out muscle due to gym and sports. That's not easy and I would give him the credit. I graded him 4/5. If the skill remains the same when I visit him next time, I would give him a score of 4.5.

2. Ambient and location: air-conditioned room, proper massage bed and no foul smell although it is a studio type of HDB apartment. However, DON'T expect water feature, down light and silky partition blind ..... Location wise can be difficult for public transport. But masseur Hong will be more than happy to tell u the direction and quite accommodating on client's punctuality. For those who drive, easy and goggle map would tell ubwhere telok blangah crescent is. Should score 3 out of 5. However, he might be in the process of doing minor touch up and make the customers like u and me to feel more relax for our next visit. I would upgrade his ambient/ location score if the minor renovation is done.

3. Service Attitude: The chances of masseur asking permission from client to pickup calls or SMS is rare, however, masseur Hong only pickup when I ask him to. Bcos I heard the slient mode phone vibrating for few times. It happened to be SMS which he declined to answer and continue to focus on the massage. He likes to focus on the client when the massage starts. Tea were served before and after the massage. Also, hot shower facility also available when want it and will not be short chained as massage timing. I was given more than 90 mins. Hope he will continue his good practice and serve the community. 4/5 score in this category cannot be overstated.

4. Comfortability: some masseur can be good in skill/ service etc. I guess it utilmately voice down to, how comfortable the client is during the session. I fallen asleep when masseur Hong massaged my upper body and head (the thinking one, haha). He is chatty when u initiated a topic and always willing to share his views and experiences. However, when u stop talking or answering, he would tone down and let u enjoy the massage session. Otherwise, I wouldn't had complained the session was too short!!!! I practically immense in comfortability during the whole session. I would give him 4/5 n this category.

5. Overall: There maybe areas to improve in ambient and tidiness as a whole. As a personal experience, the skill, service attitude and comfortability would have undermine the ambient issue because most of the time I was either face down (during back massage) or my eyes were covered by a towel (front massage). Would I go for my second time? YOU BET and he would be my choice masseur from now.

The stats/ location/ skills of the masseur were accurate as given in earlier posts. Have a good weekend and Pamper yourself.

--> not affiliated to the masseur discussed above. Share your thoughtts after you try it.

hi there

what is uncle hong's contact?

anyone else tried him recenly?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Moderator

After surprisingly alerted by my regular cus that my profile was compiled into the Forum/s Singapore Home Based Massage List

by the Moderator, I cannot hesitate to convey my gratefulness for your Management's effort, and thereafter would apparently

widen the exposure of my home based massage services. Thank you so much.

Regards

Uncle Hong-Telok Blangah

I was wondering what the hype was - until I went personally and tried his service.

Uncle Hong epitomises the hardworking and uncompromising spirit of our forefathers

who first touched down on the Singapore shores.

Totally skeptical when I first read about 2 hours of massage for the price of $60

but curiosity overtook me when I heard a rave review. After all, I do have an

adventurous spirit and a bad back.

A little uneasy when he questioned me about my weight - wtf - to which I realised

later that he does stretching and it's certainly not a mean feat for a man of his

size to handle my bulk.

Uncle Hong is meticulous and is not stingy on his efforts. Nice firm repetitive

strokes to ease away the knots. I only realised he used good quality oil when he

started to massage my chest cos I was able to smell the fragrance then. The man

has a few idiosyncrasies but no doubt, his massage is value for money by a mile. BTW,

I had close to 3 hours of massage. He firmly accepts only $60. One would think my

winks work magic but I guess the man just wants to ensure a job well done. And I

felt I owe him this review. I hope he keeps to the same service levels though.

Guys, try it if you need a good massage and while it lasts.

Hi guys, if you are into serious massage and do not mind done by uncle at his 50's I would like to introduce this masseur who is good at massage. He is charging $60 for 90 mins at his own house.

Hi, BW viewers

Further to the above post, you may view UNCLE HONG's web:www.singaporemassage.info n then scroll down to click icon-Fusion Massage.

that is strange. he kept asking ppl how they got to know him? from where? and kept telling ppl he is only doing pure massage. very stuck up old man and rude.

Totally agree! He makes it very clear (with rude tone in his voice over the phone) NOT to expect anything other than pure massage as soon as he knew we are from BW. So, if Moderator is reading this...maybe he should be removed from BW Home-Based Masseur list.

Uncle Hong definitely doesnt appreciate clients from BW judging from the rude way he communicated...he was kinda upset everytime he knew that we're from BW. Maybe to him, BW members are all sleazy. Just my 2 cents

that is strange. he kept asking ppl how they got to know him? from where? and kept telling ppl he is only doing pure massage. very stuck up old man and rude.

Hi, BW Members / Viewers,

Thx for your feedback on the way of my communications with new 'enquiry-callers' which had caused so much upset to BW Members and viewers recently.

However, undeniably I admit out of my biz curiosity, did asked how my contact was known to the callers primarily to understand the 'niche' of my market pertaining to my own 'paid-for' web page linking to other search-engines prior to my testimonial exposure in the BW Forum since Aug 2011.

My sincere apology, as I have never in my intention to cause such upsetting impressions to you.

Looking forward, as I positively valued your feedback, I shall immediately change for the better on my way of communications with

new 'enquiry-callers'.

Once again, thank you so much with regards to all.

Yours truly

UNCLE HONG - Telok Blangah.

Tel: 90689211

Went to Mr Hong's massage recently.

When I called him, he asked me some questions on the areas that I need more work on (neck and shoulders).

Telok Blangah was not a place I've been to and he gave me clear instructions on how to reach his place.

His air-conditioned unit is neat and clean with a heated (mat?) massage table in the living room.

He is very serious towards his clients and he asked me more questions about my health habits and gave useful suggestions.

After the shower, he paid more attention to my neck and shoulders - (now as I'm typing this, my neck and shoulders feel fine).

He used some kind of oil and after each part of the body that was massaged, he would wipe the area dry and apply powder.

At one point, he placed a warm towel on my lower back (another problem area).

Nearing the end, he did stretching to my waist and legs, lower back.

It was supposed to be 2 hours ($60)...I think it neared 3h.

He took his clients' feedback reflectively.

His thick chrysanthemum tea and the refreshing scented cold towel is a nice touch.

He's very serious in becoming a good masseur.

If you are looking for a proper (no hanky-panky) massage, try Mr Hong's service.

Edited by glowingember

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, BW Moderators, Existing Cus & all Viewers,

1. Firstly, myself, label-named by BW Members as "Uncle Hong - Telok Blangah" am grateful to be entitled to a Thread in this fortunately free Forum by its Moderators and a registered member named 'Mature' who initiated my exposure with shared recommendations of his massage experiences into this Forum in my absence unknowingly on 27 Aug 2011, while I, unashamedly admits being 'late-learner' in I.T. know-how since Jul 2011.

2. Incidentally, 'Mature', totally unknown to me, patronised my newly set-up homebase thru my own website: www.singaporemassage.info and then scroll down to click icon " Fusion Massage ".

3. From then on, my heart-felt thanks must also go to the followings;

..... (a) Mr. ADRIAN, cus on the very 1st day of Mature's posting my service testimonial in this Forum.

..... (b) A handful of satisfied cus who posted my service testimonial in this Forum.

..... © Loyal and new customers.

..... (d) Associate homebased Masseur, Mr. JIMMY-Toa Payoh for patronising my svc last yr b4 X'mas.

..... (e) All busy 'enquiry-callers' who are still on my contacts' listing awaiting their follow-ups.

..... (f ) Viewers' feedbacks for betterments.

4. Base on my self-crafted/formulated brand of massage technics called "Fusion Massage", I would briefly describe herewith to those who have yet to experience my 'hands-on' massage, that is ;

..... (a) Fundamentally, 'Fusion Massage' is total physical manipulations to achieve holistic and therapeutic effects on one's anatomical/psychological conditions leading to lethargic causes.

..... (b) A comprehensively intensive combinations of compulsory 'gentle' Sports-related tension-released stretches with appropriate acupressure applications and where necessary apply recognised deep-tissues Swedish Massage strokes with therapeutic aroma oil.

5. In short, I must thank this Forum where its registered members voluntarily posted to share their well-deserved massage experiences to other fellow-members/viewers alike unanimously according to abided rules and regulations of this Forum's mgt.

6. With regards to all, looking forward to see you guys. Cheers !!!

Truly,

Uncle Hong - Telok Blangah

Tel : 9068 9211.

Hi, BW Moderators, Existing Cus & all Viewers,

1. Firstly, myself, label-named by BW Members as "Uncle Hong - Telok Blangah" am grateful to be entitled to a Thread in this fortunately free Forum by its Moderators and a registered member named 'Mature' who initiated my exposure with shared recommendations of his massage experiences into this Forum in my absence unknowingly on 27 Aug 2011, while I, unashamedly admits being 'late-learner' in I.T. know-how since Jul 2011.

2. Incidentally, 'Mature', totally unknown to me, patronised my newly set-up homebase thru my own website: www.singaporemassage.info and then scroll down to click icon " Fusion Massage ".

3. From then on, my heart-felt thanks must also go to the followings;

..... (a) Mr. ADRIAN, cus on the very 1st day of Mature's posting my service testimonial in this Forum.

..... (b) A handful of satisfied cus who posted my service testimonial in this Forum.

..... © Loyal and new customers.

..... (d) Associate homebased Masseur, Mr. JIMMY-Toa Payoh for patronising my svc last yr b4 X'mas.

..... (e) All busy 'enquiry-callers' who are still on my contacts' listing awaiting their follow-ups.

..... (f ) Viewers' feedbacks for betterments.

4. Base on my self-crafted/formulated brand of massage technics called "Fusion Massage", I would briefly describe herewith to those who have yet to experience my 'hands-on' massage, that is ;

..... (a) Fundamentally, 'Fusion Massage' is total physical manipulations to achieve holistic and therapeutic effects on one's anatomical/psychological conditions leading to lethargic causes.

..... (b) A comprehensively intensive combinations of compulsory 'gentle' Sports-related tension-released stretches with appropriate acupressure applications and where necessary apply recognised deep-tissues Swedish Massage strokes with therapeutic aroma oil.

5. In short, I must thank this Forum where its registered members voluntarily posted to share their well-deserved massage experiences to other fellow-members/viewers alike unanimously according to abided rules and regulations of this Forum's mgt.

6. With regards to all, looking forward to see you guys. Cheers !!!

Truly,

Uncle Hong - Telok Blangah

Tel : 9068 9211.

Hi BW's Customers, Members & Viewers

1. Your regular patronage of my homebase massage svc is definitely appreciated.

2. Hence, pls take note the following UPDATES with immidiate effect.

... OPTION "1" = Basic Fusion Massage ... $70 for 90 mins ( New Customers Only )

with combination of (a) Sports-related Stretches,

(b) Acupressures and

© Deep-Tissues.

... OPTION "2" = Enhanced Fusion Massage..$80 for 2 Hrs. ( All Customers )

with combination of (a) Sports-related Stretches,

(b) Acupressures,

© Deep-Tissues and

Either : (d) Body Scrub w. Dead-Sea Salt & Aromatic

or : (e) Body Scrub w. Cocoa-Butter ( Undiluted ).

... Note : OPTION "2" is most ideal for Non-Sedentary Lifestyle.

FUSION MASSAGE, is a Holistic Innovation formulated from a combination of various

therapeutic massage technics to meet the body's needs.

*** If needed, content of the above maybe reasonably revised and notified duly.

... Regards to all

UNCLE HONG - Telok Blangah

Website : www.singaporemassage.info and then scroll down to click icon "Fusion Massage"

Tel : 9068 9211