Male HQ

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage @ Telok Blangah

Mature

Hi  All  !!

In advance of  Chinese New Year Season 2016, please be informed that during this time,

My  Massage  Service  will be  AS  USUAL. without  additional  charges.

Regards

UNCLE  HONG's  FUSION  MASSAGE   @   Telok Blangah Crescent ..   Tel :  9068 9211

email :  hong196130@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  All  !!

In advance of  Chinese New Year Season 2016, please be informed that during this time,

My  Massage  Service  will be  AS  USUAL. without  additional  charges.

Regards

UNCLE  HONG's  FUSION  MASSAGE   @   Telok Blangah Crescent ..   Tel :  9068 9211

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi  All

Would very much appreciate for 1st Timer to call me directly pertaining to your various enquiries

esp directions to my place need some explanations for your convenience duly.

Thank you.

UNCLE  HONG's  FUSION  MASSAGE  @  Blk 19, Telok Blangah Crescent, Singapore 090019.

Email:  hong196130@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 2:43 PM, fusion said:

M E     at     W O R K

Masseur At Work.jpg

UNCLE  HONG's  FUSION  MASSAGE    @    TELOK  BLANGAH  CRESCENT ..  Tel :  9068 9211

Email :  hong196130@gmail.com   

You looks nice and the body you are touching too.When perform massage need to be nude?,Any special promotions? Eager to feel your touch.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:24 AM, Simon55 said:

You looks nice and the body you are touching too.When perform massage need to be nude?,Any special promotions? Eager to feel your touch.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:43 PM, fusion said:

M E     at     W O R K

Masseur At Work.jpg

UNCLE  HONG's  FUSION  MASSAGE    @    TELOK  BLANGAH  CRESCENT ..  Tel :  9068 9211

Email :  hong196130@gmail.com   

Oh well... I will not like to be his advertisement model !!!  Uncle Hong.. Try to be DISCREET to your customer !!!

Edited by ThinkTank

• 3 months later...

Hi All

How are you Folks, having a Good 2017  i supposed ?

Have not been active in this Forum for quite sometime.

Feel free to contact me directly as 1st Timer. 

Look forward to be of svc...  Thank you.

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage  @  Telok Blangah Crescent, Singapore... Tel:  9068 9211

On 11/30/2016 at 2:26 PM, ThinkTank said:

Oh well... I will not like to be his advertisement model !!!  Uncle Hong.. Try to be DISCREET to your customer !!!

Hi  Think Tank

Good to hear from you.  However, rest assured you that my posted pic in this Forum were genuinely assisted by 2 of my repeated 

customers whom both are good frens as volunteers while I am abiding to this Forum's stipulated RULES & REGULATIONS as a Member.

Thank you for sharing your opinions.  All the Best to you and Everyone viewing.

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage

On 11/30/2016 at 9:41 PM, Simon55 said:

Yes Agree.Looks like this guy has taken a picture without the customer's conciousness.Better you dont do this kind of bad things uncle Hong.

Hi  Simon55 

Good to hear from you.   However, you are rest assured that the model in the pic posted in my Thread here, was

genuinely assisted by my repeated customer while the Cameraman is also a fren of the former as Volunteers.

Thank you for your concern and your confidence is also mine.

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage .... tel  9068 9211

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

After so much information about Hồng, I went myself and tested his skill, very professional and hygienic. He did concern about how I got to know him initially, but he later explained it was good for helping him to file and understand his clientale, a smart and organised masseur! 

He wanted me to take shower before we started as I walked quite a way to his place, anyway a good standard to start with! 

The massage went on 3 hours when I opened my eyes! It was like a miracle journey, I totally enjoyed it! Ambience, music and the comfort heat pad! Totally a top standard. 

He did not charge the extra 1 hour! What a value for dollars service. Certainly high recommend if anyone needs to get their muscles tension fixed! 

After the section, he gave me a lot guide on Heath/Diets/Knowledge of Stretch Exercise before I stepped out! The golden advice that they can easily cost hundred if you approach a therapist in town! He is certainly one fine massaeur with skills and kindness to share his valuable knowledge! 

Certainly go back! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

FUSION MASSAGE consists of  3 DIFFERENT  Massage Techniques,  such as ;

1.  Acupressure

2.  Deep-Tissues with oil

3.  Physio-Stretches ( Sports Massage related )

OBJECTIVE          To achieve optimum holistic bodily effects for Muscular Relief causing bodily-lethargy,

due to occupational hazards, sports injuries or circulatory malfunctions.

For 1st-Timer    ;     Pls call directly for further details  @  9068 9211  Uncle Hong

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah Crescent ..  Tel : 90689211

email :   hong196130@gmail.com

Certified :  DIPLOMA  in  HOLISTIC  MASSAGE  ( ITEC-UK )

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, CharmingBoy said:

Asked way too much on background for my comfort. Furthermore, The fact that he maintains a file on those info makes me feel uncomfortable. Plus the dinghy room, there needs to be tonnes of other plus factors to offset.

What did he asked? Sensitive questions?

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2018 at 8:45 AM, CharmingBoy said:

Asked way too much on background for my comfort. Furthermore, The fact that he maintains a file on those info makes me feel uncomfortable. Plus the dinghy room, there needs to be tonnes of other plus factors to offset.

Oh dear - was thinking of going to see him, but now....hmm

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, CharmingBoy said:

Hi  CharmingBoy

1. Concerned and trained Therapist cared to understand a 1st Timer's personal occupational hazards alike sporting activities (except personal ID) if any,

for added attentions/needs at no extra charge for customer's benefits and my willingness to maintain a file-record for customer's

future visits to attend if necessary... as alleged you play  "Squash and Jogging". 

Remember ?   (a)  As per your request, added attentions were worked on your problematic Right Shoulder & Left-Hip areas

(b)  As per your request, I was asked to skip working on your "sculp & face".  

(c)  Towards the end of the whole process, you asked me to repeat at the tip of your groin area which I told

you its already been attended.

2.  Remember ?  also (a)   Prior to that, you have made a "No-show Appointment - without notification whatsoever".

(b)   On the appointment attended, you have deceived me by using another mobile line which I only noticed

it after you have left while I update my admin.

3.   Remember ?  (a)   Over and above, you paid me $80.oo nett for my offered  " Thorough and Holistic Full-Body Massage " comprising of

3 fusion-procedures such as  Acupressure, Deep-Tissue & Physio-Stretches and apparently nothing else out of this scope

for a duration of 2 hrs 20 mins. while shower was not your need.

(b)   Just before leaving, your body language as observed spoke volume of your dissatisfactions

4.    Sincerely, if I may address you as CharmingBoy, ask yourself inwardly what you have missed expecting other than a totally Holistic Massage.

5.    Damaging people"s rice-bowl and reputations by your bias assumptions is no gentleman as Member of this Blowingwind Forum tho without arbitration. 

Yours truly

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, p2468 said:

What did he asked? Sensitive questions?

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, up2xgd said:

Oh dear - was thinking of going to see him, but now....hmm

Hi,   feel free to view my respond to "CharmingBoy"   Thk you.

• 1 year later...

Uncle Hong is the real deal – he has genuine skills and the experience to boot.  He listens to your body and responds with the just the right combination of pressure and release.  His studio apartment is centrally located and clean; he allows you to shower before the massage.  He works on a large comfortable massage table that’s heated when necessary, and he uses his own concoction of oils and music.  Uncle Hong has a no-nonsense, professional demeanour, yet responds freely to my many questions on health and life in general.  I leave feeling totally reinvigorated after every treatment.  The selfish approach would be to keep quiet and have him unknown to the masses – so I can see him whenever I want! – but I am compelled to sing his praises.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...