Male HQ

No More Towel Club

Guest 2727

SO happening I finally stand in front of the club. I think because it is my first time there and I thought the green door on the left side of the logo is the entrance. But it locked! leave that place when some people near by in the coffee shop started to shock at me for keep pushing the door. Thinking may be I am too early so I leave, it is about 6:45 pm then.

The second night I go back at 7 15pm, but the door is still locked. Scratching my head and wondering why the door is alway locked and it is so shame especailly when the people in the coffee shop keep looking at you.

The third night I went back again after I got the telephone number from the web pages. I call them and found that their door color is grey and not green. Where is the grey ? I don't recall seeing them. I was there at 7:20 this time. this time it is so coinciden that one guy walk out of the club , then I release that all the while there is a grey door just on the right hand side of the logo. there is a word write "PUSH". But you may not notice it as it look like part of the wall. O' shit, what a "shit" kind of design. I will not have done it, if I am the designer.

Then I push and enter the club. Finally I found my way in. I am so happy I found it. Saw a few my type of good looking guy walking out of the door behind the counter area.Until they leave, then I started to talk to the reception

" Hi, I am first tme here."

" how do you come to know about our place?"

" from website, utopia."

" any other place like this have you been too."

" yes, one seven."

" Did you bring your membership club from 1-7."

" Sorry I did not bring."

" Then I cannot let you go in. Nowadays you have to be introduce by someone in order to enter our club. sorry I don't think I can let you go in."

" You mean I am not allow to go in. so unbelievable."

" what did you say?"

" No... so disappointed"

I leave this place thinking this is really a shit place for me. I can alway go back with my 1-7 club membership card. But the fun is no more there.

Moreover it is not like the 1-7 that are so near the MRT place. Less then 1 min walk alway. And the location so near the coffee shop is really an inconvience.

I found the same problem of shop location in-convience, are the V-club and diamond club. The massages lady near by really give a big disturb to customer entering this club.

SO I say NO MORE TOWEL CLUB for me....

I think the design is very nice and its kind of secretive so not too obvious to passer-bys. You should have just observed from the outside and wait for people to come out first. Never heard of anyone going in from the green door. And they want you to be introduced by someone or have been to some other clubs to make sure that you are not policeman or something. This is done for the security of all such places which is a good initiative. And its easy to get someone to introduce you to Towel club also.

So I dun see whats the reason stopping u to go TC. Anyway, I have not been to TC so not advertising for them lah. Just find that your reasons are kinda not valid. And if coz of such reasons u missed a place which can be very fun, then its your loss.

Whatever towel club or other clubs have been doing by checking whether you are really gay or not is right and protecting all the customers from disturbance from the curious straight guys and the media.You won't know what these guys are up to, but i guess they are to no good.so i guess most sensible guys will support towel club or other club doing all these checks before letting any tom,jack or harry in.

3 cheers to towel club.. :clap:

Truth is the poster does not fall under the "beautiful" people category and is thus rightfully decllined entry for the sake of keeping the client's quality high.

u mean they really screen thru their customer ?

i was turn away because of the lack of recommendation and i can't be bothered to go back, i simply returns to the other clubs ......

Dun think so they screen the quality coz I have seen low quality people inside suanas too and sometimes quite a lot, depending on where you go.

Hi! Thank for the command. To me I think may be I look too str. that the reason why I am not let in. I thnk 1-7 is better on the other side. The "ang mo" just ask me if I am homosexual. than I am too shame to say yes, so I chose to reply partly homo. Then he ask me to sign on the paper, where I did and write down everything truth.

I wonder why policeman cannot go in, Or if I am a policeman then I cannot be homosexual is it? That not truth right.

If I am someone wanted to see and open myself more to gay places and I willing to pay to "see see look look" I think your should support too. No reason for the stopping.

I think down to earth, the reception responsible is to let new comer know that he is a homo and he may be touch or molest by someone he don't know inside the club. And if he is willing to take all of it. then let enter and enjoy.

Right! it is fine for me for not be able to go in. there are few more other club that I have not be to. I chose to go 1-7 and towel first because of patrick recommendation in Utopia. He say "Towel is now over taking 1-7 to be the number one gay club in singapore." I would say " very hard to compare lah!"

Today I visited V-Club the massage lady is not sitting there anymore. Hope they are not there still in my next visit. Yes! it is another Diamond, Don't remember who say that before. Nice club good DECO. warm feeling.

there is one spa called "Rairua" before right? disappear already? me just sign as a member not long ago and then they close down is it? or move some where?

What R towel crowds like? Is there any mature /chubby/bear theme? or is it only young lean man??

I can't tell what crowd they have there but those people I have observe coming out of the club is btw 20s to 30s. All muscle, muscle one. Really very nice to look at.

Sorry, if I have offended anyone there in TC. My objective here is to let those people who are interested to go there to be more well prepared. May be bring a card of other gay suana. If you don't have can go 1-7 or V-club first, they are more easy going.

But luckily I don't have this problem when I am oversea. If not I will sure scream at them waste my time. So if you are tourist, know what to do, OK!

Raiura, have change name to another club. I thinK I read it in one of the post here but don't remember already.

Can check with the elder here.

hi 2727

no need to apologize to anyone here, u are not wrong at all.

When ppl ask for the look, they have have na mirror for themselves to look at first.

This is talking abt running business, not seeking bf, what look they seek for? As long as you pay money, you can enter. If not, the behaviour of the people there is considered as "Discrimation".

:swear:

What R towel crowds like? Is there any mature /chubby/bear theme? or is it only young lean man??

I think its more of the younger crowd and lean/muscular kind. Of course, there will be some exceptions.

If policeman is gay and not on duty, of course they can go in lah. I am saying they are screening to reduce the chances of having people who can be journalists or police who went in and create trouble for the customers. For those who are straight or confused, they will have to get someone to introduce lor. I think I would prefer to go to a sauna with such screenings then a suana that doesn't screen at all.

Then what if a girl wants to go in, they also can see see look look and pay wat. Do we want girls to be inside suanas too?

hi 2727

no need to apologize to anyone here, u are not wrong at all.

When ppl ask for the look, they have have na mirror for themselves to look at first.

This is talking abt running business, not seeking bf, what look they seek for? As long as you pay money, you can enter. If not, the behaviour of the people there is considered as "Discrimation".

:swear:

May be you are right. But I thnk it is still their own bussiness and their way of business. I like to see this as part of the suana Deco. Will still visit them again may be few months later, who know may be one year later. When I am sick and tired of the other suana. Hope by then their screening way of bussiness don't pull them out finally.

To Guest;

Stop talking about how good they done the screening. You should know deep in your heart that there is no actual way of doing it. For me, I would say they have just employ a person that trying to throw money out of the company.

hi 2727,

I still think they are not in the right position IF they choose customer by built or look.

Just like those cab driver in the road, if their car is empty and and you waive your hand, they dun stop in front of you, but stop at the pretty girl not far behind you, you will get angry and complain them right? They are service oriented company, and they simply can't choose customer by an unreasonable excuse. :D

I remember many years ago, my first time to Rairua. I am simply new and they are so friendly to welcome me when i registered with them. Just before i picked my key and abt to enter, there is a chub behind me, and the staffs there simply not allow him to enter the place and told him that they spa is full, then less than 5 minutes, when i still doing my changing, i saw another 2-3 ppl coming in, so obviously they pick their customer. And at that time, lot of ppl said they are too arrogant. but not long later more spa coming out, 1-7, v club, towel club all very new to the scene, and guess what now? Rairua closed business.

So, the fall of rairua explained everything.

Actually the first day when I am there, I cannot fnd the door. So I sit in the coffee shop at the extreme end where the ChaKuayTeo is looking along the corridor. wait to see who come in from where and and who go out from where. First I saw a young guy about 20+ walking straight to my direction, suddenly he turn 90deg and dash into the wall, it was so quick. From my angle (diagonal to the wall) this is really what I feel. that is why I come to thought that the green door is the entrance. Then 3 to 4 guys came and walk in through the green door but was lock once the door is close. Then I walk toward the green door try a few time but cannot open. Next some one from the coffeeshop shock at me. I was so shame then I ran away quickly. Hahaha, come to think of it may be he is trying to tell me, to walk through the wall. hahahha....so funny...hahaha.

Then the second date when I am sitting at the same place I saw a guy quite long hair but can tell is mid 30s, dress like uncle also suddenly disappear. So funny, how come I alway look at the green door when someone walk through the wall. hahhaha...so funny.....hahaha

But finally when I manage to walkthrough the wall I cannot laugh already. :swear:

Guest Guest_Carrot Cake Boy

Seriously, i also thought the same when they rejected me, because one of my friend, who is slim and lean, did manage to get in without any recommendation.

Guest guestTCMEMBERS

hi..u guys,...well TC is indeed the most exclusive clean yet a to men sauna rated in asia...most plp call it the beautiful club..yes indeed there r tons of good looking hunks there n yes they r stracting...

to be a member it's quite hard uneed recommendations...but once u'r in....lol u b in men paradise...it's worth to b the member..discreet place...well manage...i'm also a member of 1-7..nice club but too exclusive..expensive for my age...21-25...should set it lower thought...n the dark room i guess the light is quite too bright..but nice in house p--n.....i been to blue heaven...shogun.... but for sure..

9 out of 10 ratings for TOWEL CLUB.....

Guest GuestTreadmill

Either one hate or love TC, one cannot dismiss the fact that TC is the most successful GSpa in Singapore, since the day they opened their door. They are now a GST registered company , that is to say during the last financial year, their revenue has reached at least S$1million, this is why they can execrise stringent rule when admitting new members, but the fact is they can deliver, the place has the x factor to draw good crowd and such good crowd inturn draw 'good crowd ' chasers..........

Those who are TC goers would know what I mean

I am in a way felt sad for OS, although they spent a good fortune in taken up a 2nd storey and much make-over last May, it failed to attract and get back their former supporters who now patronise TC. In a quiet night (unfortunately, a number of occasions I visited there were quiet), the whole 2nd storey was like a haunted place, very eerie and depressing, so I stopped going ....

For me, visiting a gspa is to have fun, rejuvenate, but not to get depressed.

For me, i like to go the spa that is less crowded. Some times i choose the timing near the mid night to go, so i dun want so many ppl to regonise me in that area, cos most of the ppl still judge you by going to spa. When I tell my potential bf / current dating partner that i used to go spa or sauna when i was single, and then they will straight away minus point on me.

Another reason is i don;t want my other gay friend see me there, cos they sometimes very kaypoh, want to see which guy u get and what you guys doing, then next day, the gossip spread smong your friend... :(

so going in a off peak hour is still my best choice. And able to catch all the goodies there at that hour too.

That's why I chose to go Diamond coz not so many gay friends that I know are there and its also for straight so can use that as an excuse.

But too bad Diamond mostly are fat and old uncles so not my type. Only occasionally can find 1 or 2 better uncles.

How I wish there's a suana that you won't get seen while changing etc and can go stright to the dark room.

:D

Been on my way to 1-7 from my company I sure passes by TC. If I take MRT I will drop infront of 1-7. The wind was strong on the road, I comb my hair a bit, and remember that I just have a hair cut, bear shaved. My clothing is smaller compare to what I wear that day when I am there in TC. May be I get it because it is cheap and it is the color I like." much smaller.", I came to release my apearance changed and I am wearing my contact len some more. I told myself why don't I go in and try one more time. May be just for fun. Anyway I don't really think that I can enter, more on disturbing that reception.

This time there were 3 of them in the reception. I was standing there waiting for them to ask question.

" how did you come to know about us?"

" From your web Site." .....oh yah stupid question again........

" So have you been to any similar place like this."

" Yes. V club and diamond." ....... think better don't say 1-7, it is their competitor.

" What facilities have you see about us from our website?" .... err this is something new.

' Err.... jet pool, suana, ...err jet pool, cafe.....errr gym room" I forget they don't have gym room, hahahaa.

'So what did you type in to search for our website." ....boy! you look so mean, when you ask this question.

" GAY, loh!"... he dip, dip his head.....

" OK .... our later promotion and the fee you need to..........." ....Is it mean that I got my passport already?..........

"Thank you, sir, this is your key and towel. " .......Tc don't seen to have a nice towel, look a bit old........

I admit this moment of true is very happy. :clap:

Hah, as I push the door open, my memory of comparing them with 1-7 came pouring back.

SO AM I LOOK GOOD OR WHAT? I don't understand leh!!! :clap:

"

No.. you are still the same.

The most difference this time is you already have prepared what the stupid questions that they will ask you, so you are "well-prepared".

Second, you feel happy becos you just got something that seem "difficult" for you to achieve last time, so you feel it is "hard to get and I get it" kinda of mentality. So after 1 or 2 more times later, u will think:"No big deal though"... hahaha

Congrate to you anyway. :clap:

No.. you are still the same.

The most difference this time is you already have prepared what the stupid questions that they will ask you, so you are "well-prepared".

Second, you feel happy becos you just got something that seem "difficult" for you to achieve last time, so you feel it is "hard to get and I get it" kinda of mentality. So after 1 or 2 more times later, u will think:"No big deal though"... hahaha

Congrate to you anyway. :clap:

You are right, beary. But I am more happy because I have completed my misson.

My misson is to "visit all the gay suana in singapore." So whether they are good or not good, is not important already. But I did not visited "shogun: because there is no suana at all. :P

I think Blue and Raw is more for malay, some chinese and lesser other race.

Then Diamond and V club is for chub and middle age. But I do see 2 to 3 teengers in V.

Then 1-7 and Towel is more for 20+ to 30+ age groups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I like and don't like.

- I like 7 quite outdoor and nice location, Towel you know what.

- I like towel locker room, bigger and spaces.

- I like the gym room in 7, but Towel don't have.

- I like towel cool hydro-pool ,but 7 don't have.

- I like 7 open hydo-pool design, I can see mice running on the net ceiling of Towel's jet pool

- I like the jet pool of Towel, because it don't have timer control like 7.

- I like 7 give 2 condom and towel , but towel only one but can ask for more towel.

- I like the transparent glass shower in Towel, becos I can stand outside watching

- I like big maze area in 7, towel red light is a wrong setup.

- I like towel have a better cafe, 7 lighting is too bright

- I like 7 angmo and the bar tender , nice and care.

- I lke towel's one floor access, 7 have to climb up and down, slippery is a problem.

- I like towel having more crowd of my type. Or may be it was the weekend I go.

- Both steam room are OK.

- Both drink supply are equal.

I think both have their good and back. But I agree 7 have wasted some space. Need more proper planning, to draw in more crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
to me, all the sauna is the same lah... we go for the man more than anything else. if good environment but man suck also no point. right?

Right, I agree. :thumb:

I was there yesterday again. This is my second time there.

Just found out that what I say about the jet pool is away on, is wrong! Actually there is a switch at the left hand bottom, behind the plant. The motor stopped every 3 to 5 minutes. you will have to give it a touch when it stopped. So I take back what I say about this good point again 1-7. But if there are poeple in the pool and the motor stopped the towel Boy will come and start it on, if they happen to see it.

Yesterday is a fun night. 90percent of the guy there is muscular and handsome.

I am like a small kid running around playing with balls.

And I learn that, as I play and practice more, my skill improved. I also learned how to pick up the type of meat that I wanted so badly. Down to earth, eye contact and quick movement is very important. If you stand there doing mathematical calculation about this guy, whether he is above your passing point or not. the next moment he is gone. So if you have a sweet sweet feeling about this guy then just make the move fast. "Hearing No is better than No answer."

So 4 important word to remember.

SEE - MOVE - TOUCH - SUCK/SEX

• 1 month later...
Guest Visited TC
Seriously, i also thought the same when they rejected me, because one of my friend, who is slim and lean, did manage to get in without any recommendation.

Visited TC 3 days in a row. Bought the new member's 6 days pass ($60) on Friday (Dec23). I was not asked those standard questions again because I was there a few days earlier to find out how to get admitted without recommendation. Was told to produce membership cards from V-Club or One-Seven when I am ready to become a member. I am not sure if they reject people based on their look. It'll be interesting to hear from people who get rejected despite showing their membership card from other club.

However, I did notice that there are not many chubby patrons around. Just as in One-Seven, most are lean or muscular, including the matured guys. One uncle in his 50s was simply gorgeous. Spot a crew cut with tanned muscular body. He's very discreet. He would changed into the cuising outfit (Speedo Sunday) and disappeared into the maze for hours. The turnout was good on Speedo Sunday. Much better than the Blackout Saturday night. Median age should be around 35-40.

TC is clean. The staff go around cleaning the empty cubicles and other areas during busy hours. It's worth giving TC another go. You may like it better than the others.

Guest Visited TC
TC median age at 35-40 ? You are saying half the TC crowd are more than 35-40 ??

Well, it's just my obsevation on that particular Sunday. It should be very different on a Wednesday. It does not exactly mean that half of the population are above the median age. Let say the majority are around late 20s and early 30s, but because there were quite a few in the 50s and 60s, that would have brought the median age to 35-40 range.

TC median age at 35-40 ? You are saying half the TC crowd are more than 35-40 ??

Well, it's just my obsevation on that particular Sunday. It should be very different on a Wednesday. It does not exactly mean that half of the population are above the median age. Let say the majority are around late 20s and early 30s, but because there were quite a few in the 50s and 60s, that would have brought the median age to 35-40 range.

There is a thread or topic in sgboy forum currently running, something talking about survey about where do the uncles go to gay sauna ? And the majority is V-Club and as for Towel Club mainly the 20s to early 30s.

For the 20s, they would consider the mid 30s already "uncle" :oops: :lol:

The median age where you described 35-40 range, just an overall but I would consider mainly the 20s the majority and follow by the early 30s. As for one-seven sauna maybe different.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

TC is getting more popular and should be rated as the most popular sauna here. Depending on which nite, wed nite has the most youngsters since its their club 66 nite. Thurs nite is the beefcake nite, there are several muscular hunks and their muscle worshippers. Weekend crowd is always mixed, wider age range. Sun is the popular speedo nite when guys clad in their low cut trunks, can see many guys with nice bodies. Of course, an eye for an eye, those cute hunks can turn you down instantly if you are not his type. Then they have the full moon party once a month. Always packed and very happening. To me, TC crowd has an attitude and they are more picky than other saunas such as Raw or V club. Be prepared to go home empty handed or frustrated if you dun have the right quality yourself... :D

TC is getting more popular and should be rated as the most popular sauna here. Depending on which nite, wed nite has the most youngsters since its their club 66 nite. Thurs nite is the beefcake nite, there are several muscular hunks and their muscle worshippers. Weekend crowd is always mixed, wider age range. Sun is the popular speedo nite when guys clad in their low cut trunks, can see many guys with nice bodies. Of course, an eye for an eye, those cute hunks can turn you down instantly if you are not his type. Then they have the full moon party once a month. Always packed and very happening. To me, TC crowd has an attitude and they are more picky than other saunas such as Raw or V club. Be prepared to go home empty handed or frustrated if you dun have the right quality yourself... :D

So, u have the right quality lah?

:thumb:

So, u have the right quality lah?

:thumb:

Aiyah, i just said it in general lah. Have to be realistic and practical lor, if someone who does not have the look and body, dun expect always possible to get a cute hunk lor. Maybe once or twice is possible..thats his luck. Better think this way, as TC is a place like this, so when one has high hope then he might get disappointed for not getting someone he likes at the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Guest Visited TC
To me, TC crowd has an attitude and they are more picky than other saunas such as Raw or V club. Be prepared to go home empty handed or frustrated if you dun have the right quality yourself...

I guess it's supply and demand at play. I do not get stare at while in TC since I do not stand out in the crowd anymore. When I am at V-Club, I get stared such that I am afraid to look at these people in the eyes. I just do not want to send the wrong signal. I think I blend in with the picky crowd at TC better.

To me, TC crowd has an attitude and they are more picky than other saunas such as Raw or V club. Be prepared to go home empty handed or frustrated if you dun have the right quality yourself...

I guess it's supply and demand at play. I do not get stare at while in TC since I do not stand out in the crowd anymore. When I am at V-Club, I get stared such that I am afraid to look at these people in the eyes. I just do not want to send the wrong signal. I think I blend in with the picky crowd at TC better.

Its depend on individual's preference. If you are comfortable in TC environment, and you like to parade and stand around to get picked up, then you should enjoy yourself while in TC. I think its no point to present yourself in certain saunas if you are not comfortable with the crowd or not your type of guys...you will certainly get pissed off and waste your time there. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is based on individual preference and also luck included. I must agree that I also no much luck when visiting TC, maybe as you said 'do not stand out in the crowd' or in other word, I would say 'nothing special to offer' :oops:

However, when I visit the VC, I had no problem getting a younger one who admired matured guy ....... :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Yes, it is based on individual preference and also luck included. I must agree that I also no much luck when visiting TC, maybe as you said 'do not stand out in the crowd' or in other word, I would say 'nothing special to offer' :oops:

However, when I visit the VC, I had no problem getting a younger one who admired matured guy ....... :thumb:

Different saunas attracted different crowds lah. Maybe for the young with nice bodies, TC might be a place to venture. For the middle age...V-club. For the older crowd...Raw. Perhaps the TC crowd might not be as popular in Raw as well. They might be treated as aliens with those bulky muscles and young look. :D

Different saunas attracted different crowds lah. Maybe for the young with nice bodies, TC might be a place to venture. For the middle age...V-club. For the older crowd...Raw. Perhaps the TC crowd might not be as popular in Raw as well. They might be treated as aliens with those bulky muscles and young look. :D

Raw sauna, no lah :yuk: :swear: Free for me also don't want to go, to many negative experiences in this establishment, we have discussed this in other thread :twisted:

Anyway, I would remain by my VC. Thanks :thumb:

Raw sauna, no lah :yuk: :swear: Free for me also don't want to go, to many negative experiences in this establishment, we have discussed this in other thread :twisted:

Anyway, I would remain by my VC. Thanks :thumb:

Agree to you.

I just wonder why people cant think why the TC staffs need to do that,they just do their duty u should happy & proud of them,believe you guys still remember there is once that the Chinese News paper do have reports alot untrue about gays in sauna for a week,the only sauna that never let the reporters get in is TC,so what you guys going to say?Don't you guys know that TC is the most famous & popular well known in Singpoare?They have the best crowd & you hardly find old & chubby guys there,i never think the people there are stunk up,they quite friendly too,as some of the guys here say,know where yourself stand then get the people that really " suit " you,if you are old chubby & not really that ok looking,sorry but is true that don't waste your money to go TC,u may end up nothing most time,go to the sauna that the crowd suit you :P

Reading to all comments, i would say that each has his own preferrance in going to sauna, some got luck in this and there, some like the environment in particular sauna, so to all saunagoers just go to your own preferrance lah ...... :rolleyes:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I just wonder why people cant think why the TC staffs need to do that,they just do their duty u should happy & proud of them,believe you guys still remember there is once that the Chinese News paper do have reports alot untrue about gays in sauna for a week,the only sauna that never let the reporters get in is TC,so what you guys going to say?Don't you guys know that TC is the most famous & popular well known in Singpoare?They have the best crowd & you hardly find old & chubby guys there,i never think the people there are stunk up,they quite friendly too,as some of the guys here say,know where yourself stand then get the people that really " suit " you,if you are old chubby & not really that ok looking,sorry but is true that don't waste your money to go TC,u may end up nothing most time,go to the sauna that the crowd suit you :P

Actually I got myself mutiple entry for both VC and TC. TC is closer to my company. logically I so visit them more often as compare to VC. But I end up still have 2 entry pass haven't clear yet. And I have to finish them by the the end of this month. VC on the other hand I just bought my second multiple entry ticket. Don't know why always end up in VC when I dicided to go TC an hour before my work. :o

Actually I got myself mutiple entry for both VC and TC. TC is closer to my company. logically I so visit them more often as compare to VC. But I end up still have 2 entry pass haven't clear yet. And I have to finish them by the the end of this month. VC on the other hand I just bought my second multiple entry ticket. Don't know why always end up in VC when I dicided to go TC an hour before my work. :o

Did not know that they have multiple entries pass in VC too. They did not put that up on their website. How are they priced?

Did not know that they have multiple entries pass in VC too. They did not put that up on their website. How are they priced?

I think TC, VC and OS all have multi pass. Depending which saunas you are comfortable in and their events. Getting multi pass is definitely cheaper. :)

The multiple entry for V-Club is $55 for 5 entries. However, my opinion, if you enter before 6pm, you pay only $8, so it's cheaper buy per entry, unless you enter after 6pm then it will be $12, except weekend $16.

So multiple entry is economical if you enter after 6pm and also on weekend :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

The multiple entry for V-Club is $55 for 5 entries. However, my opinion, if you enter before 6pm, you pay only $8, so it's cheaper buy per entry, unless you enter after 6pm then it will be $12, except weekend $16.

Oh VC is much cheaper than TC and OS which charge around $20 to $25 per visit..hmm.... :blink:

Oh VC is much cheaper than TC and OS which charge around $20 to $25 per visit..hmm.... :blink:

Not only that!!! the card for VC have no expiry date. Mean you can hold the card as long as you like. :clap: