Male HQ

Taking Pity On Someone In A Sauna + Charity Sex (Compiled)

Guest Oishi

Wondering if anyone has similar experience. There have been some occasions when visiting a sauna, I would end up having sex with someone out of pity. For example, there was one time this not-so-good looking guy was persistently following me around and I accepted his 'invitation' cos he looked so pitiful. I also allowed someone to play with me because this guy was snubbed by most due to his looks. After this, i always ask myself why am i caring about the happiness of strangers when i visit saunas (instead of my own). is this a fetish?

Wondering if anyone has similar experience. There have been some occasions when visiting a sauna, I would end up having sex with someone out of pity. For example, there was one time this not-so-good looking guy was persistently following me around and I accepted his 'invitation' cos he looked so pitiful. I also allowed someone to play with me because this guy was snubbed by most due to his looks. After this, i always ask myself why am i caring about the happiness of strangers when i visit saunas (instead of my own). is this a fetish?

There is a term for this. It is called a "Mercy Fxxk"

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

A good friend of mine, once visited a gay sauna in Canada.

At the reception, he came across this interesting little poster, pasted on the corner of the wall.

It said

" If and should an old fart approaches you for pleasure, don't be rude to shoo him away.

But instead, give him a blowjob, out of the kindness of your heart.

For when you are old one day, someone up,

Will remember your kindness you once shown to him,

Thus will return you a kind favour in return

And send a good looking hunk to you,

Right to your door "

You will get a better position in a future life, congratulations!

I find this an incredibly nice thing to do.

You'll get good karma in future sauna trips with hotter guys for this kind act /thumbs up!

That only goes to show your kindness and sympathy. Nothing else... I think.... :)

At the reception, he came across this interesting little poster, pasted on the corner of the wall.

It said

" If and should an old fart approaches you for pleasure, don't be rude to shoo him away.

Right to your door "

Good one!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

All the more I must understand the purpose of seeking sexual encounters in such establishments.

You are there to satisfy your urge and that less-fortunate-man-in-the-looks department is still a potential.

Dont be snooty, lah!

doesn't mean he is so so looking or normal body means that he doesn't know how to have sex.

Difficult to have sex with someone who don't make you hard. At best I will let him fondle me a bit without overreacting like those nasty ones who slap and scold. Then gently tell him no thank you.

The saunas have quite a lot of these cmi guys. They come and ogle and try their luck.

As long as they behave nicely, no problem. Only those shameless ones caused all the troubles.

Recently at Shogun, I noticed this short skinny guy looking rather sad and hiding in dark corners avoiding people.

At the steam room, I was making out with a guy and he came rather fast and left. I felt kind of left high and dry bc he fingered me and we expected to go to the room. Then this skinny hand touched me and from the dim light I knew it was the skinny guy. I turned away from him. He touched me from behind and I thought as long as doesn't touch my cock, it is okay. Then suddenly I felt his tongue rimming my wet hole. It felt nice but I simply cannot accept that someone like that is indirectly fxxking me. I left immediately .

Last Monday, I went to Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya and the moment I entered the locker room, there was this 40-50 something ang moh who kept looking at me while I was stripping. He followed me to the shower, then to the steam room, and even when I started cruising at the dark maze. The strange part is that he only kept on looking at me and following like a stalker. He didn't say a single word to me. When I managed to find an interesting guy and decided to join him in one of the private rooms, the ang moh guy wanted to join us but the other guy slammed the door on his face. After I finish fxxking the guy and opened he door to leave the room, the ang moh guy was outside waiting and looking sad. I felt sorry for him but I just ignored him and proceeded hurriedly to the shower. :(

After I shower and went back to the locker room, I saw him there changing and about to leave. I initiated a conversation and invited him for dinner at the sauna's restaurant. He is from Australia and working as a doctor here in Pattaya. I apologized for ignoring him inside the sauna and he actually turn out to be a nice guy. We talked a lot while having a sumptuous meal. After dinner, he offered to give me a lift and bring me home. I gave him my number and told him to call me when he needs company. Now, I don't know if I should throw him a fxxk next time we meet. Perhaps, he's just not my type physically but he seems really a good, warm & friendly guy.

I used to do that 20 yrs ago bcoz of low self-worth.

Then it came a string of not only ugly but abusive suitors, like i opened a can of worms.

Now, I will only do it with ppl whom I desired bcoz i luv myself. The diff is that it is more fulfilling now.

Charity is charity. Sex is still sex :) NO MANIPULATION PLEASE.

doing w not-so-ok one can be a better thing...they r more friendly, slow and careful. they are also friendly and not demanding.

is sex about a quickie release or passionate, emotional xchange? u be the judge :)

Having sex from physical attraction and having sex with passionate and Love is very difference i would say.. because LOVE stands for Lots Of Voluntary Efforts. :smokin: And having sex with someone you know and someone you don is another. I would have to say someone i know. What about you?

i once been to sauna and this weird guy was fxxked and he screams like a sow. doesn't sound erotic at all and it was totally turn off.

I had to youtube a video of a sow to understand how that sounds like...

There's no ugly or beautiful... it is all depending on the viewer...

True.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. that's why saunas are so interesting... different days different feel =p

True.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. that's why saunas are so interesting... different days different feel =p

Yes, very true. I did with someone who looked like Frodor in the darkroom but turned out to be Gollum when he emerged to hit the shower. YUKS..............................!!!!!!

P.S:bring your own night vision goggles nxt time!

• 1 year later...
Guest wiesternbaumner

Is the young 22 year old being charitable with his organ or the  Guy doing the blowing is being charitable with his oral orifice ?

A question that is debatable .

http://go-gaytube.com/brad-22-year-old-jock-sucked_91062.html

Here, in our forum some people will talk down to people they deem as less attractive than themselves, yet some people are labelled desperate.

In a western culture , people are viewed as equals and valued not pigeonholed and labelled with neagtive and derogatory terms.

Agree ??

Guest Raiden Alpha

Don't agree. You have paint a far too idealistic picture of western culture for the world to see.One just have to visit the YouTube and western forums and social sites to see hate, bigotry and rampant racists insults on people and religion flying all over the air.

And I have been subjected to real life racial discrimination by the Arabs and American before for being Asian.

Though some Caucasians are much more friendly and warm heart to people than some of us in this region.

It is a mix bag really.

Guest Guest

I know I am goodlooking and has a good body because I get chased by many.

But sometimes when I don't find any suitable partner, I will give charitable sex to some sad looking old men who were ignored by everybody.

But...sometimes on a few rare occasions, I got rejected!! At first I was puzzled. But like what -wiesternbaumner- says ... am I being charitable with my body or the Guy doing the blowing is being charitable with his oral orifice ? No matter how goodlooking I think I am, I cannot possibly be appealing to every old man.

And seriously, if charitable sex does not have some kinkiness I wouldn't be offering myself. I am very selective by observing his behavior and those around him. The type that sort of attract my attention are those with very distinct sadness. One was so sad that he sat and faced the wall!!

Then recently was another 70+ yo old man who had very poor eyesight because of cataract of old age. He had to stare real close to people's faces to see. That got him a few scoldings from being too close to some. He also had to touch the wall to find his way around. Many people posing along the walls would scatter when he got near, afraid of being touched by him.

I would stand along the wall and tested if his eyesight was really poor by moving just ahead of him. He could see me by turning his head here and there and he could follow me. Then I stopped there at the dim corner for him to catch me. He had to grope me to feel me and placed his face real close to mine to see my looks. Ordinarily this would be considered rude, no wonder he got scolded by some.

He may be half blind but he was not innocent. He went straight for my chest and groped his way down to my towel. He tried to remove it and groped my half hard cock. As we all know, gays consider easy meat as being cheap or desperate. I didn't see any excitement from him...hmmm maybe I was not really his type. So I walked off.

After that, I found nobody suitable and I preferred to jo myself and go home than do with with those who chased me but were not my type. Why? because I don't want to seem desperate no matter what.

So I was walking to a dark corner to jerk off when he passed me and turned around to follow me. Ermmm wasn't he supposed to be half blind, how come he could walk so confidently to follow me? The corridor was quite bright and I turned right and hid at a corner but easily seen by the sighted. The poor old guy went the other direction and went straight into the dim end groping around to find me. He came back out and went out of the exit at the middle of the corridor though I was plainly in sight at the other end.

With him gone, I went to the dim end to jo. As I passed the exit, he was standing guard outside there. This being the only exit, he was waiting for me to come out. Clever. He saw me and followed me. I relented and stopped at the dim corner for him. Since I was going to shed my load, might as well let him have his fun.

He came straight for me and groped me without staring close at my face again. I thought somehow his sense of touch was better at recognizing me than his sight. This time I let him pull off my towel. Again, I didn't sense any excitement from him like it was all routine, no hard breathing or sighs of joys. Nothing.

He groped and he groped and jerked my cock like daily routine of milking a cow. If he was not excited why do we even bother? Or was it that he was not visually stimulated because of his poor eye sight. Was I just a blur blob to him like anybody else?

Someone came and I saw that he was taken aback seeing me being groped by this old man. He came by and was trying to pull me away since he was sure that he was better than the old man. I pushed his hands away and pulled the old man into the room instead. He looked so surprised.

Inside the room, he still groped and jerked me. Boring, right?

So I laid on the mattress, he got between my legs and sucked me. I hooked my legs on his shoulders to tease him with my ass. He didn't even bother to finger my ass. Probably nobody ever let him try that before. So I teased him by spreading my legs wider and he was oblivious to what I was doing.

However, suddenly the plastic folding door slid open!! I was so surprised because I remembered that I turned the door hook to lock it. ( Later I tested and found that the flimsy plastic folding door's hook can be easily unhooked by pulling the door upwards). In this compromising position, I looked like I was being screwed by the old man when he straightened up in surprise and his groins was at my butts and my legs were hooked onto his shoulders.

The surprised look with open mouth on that intruder's face, I was thinking the whole episode was kinky. This excited me and suddenly I erupted and shot a big load like I had autocummed while being screwed. Another surprised look on everybody's face. The intruder came over to rub my cum onto my body. It was then I became shy when I recovered and saw my legs still hooked onto old man's shoulders. I grabbed my towel and hurried out.

Guest Guest

cant access the video but i think 'charity sex' (if theres even such a term) means have sex with someone who finds you sexually attractive but not so much interest on your part?

personally i wont do it. sex is meant to be enjoyable and mutual so i do expect something in return. if im not interested in someone, why have sex with him? as simple as that man.

Errr you can also see it the other way round... you ended up with guys who were not really your type because you were not able to find someone who would want to do it with you? I don't mean this in a mean way, I'm just saying: people go there for obvious reasons. But what if, after cruising for a while, you can't find someone you like, or you did find some, but they did not want to do it with you...? Well, most would start settling down for guys who would at first, not fit your criteria?

;)

Just saying :P

Guest steve5380

I like the idea of Karma.  I go to a sauna with the main goal to enjoy my pleasures of sex.

But if I give pleasure to others, this usually doesn't take anything away from me.

This is why I let people who are disadvantaged in this place (unattractive, old) play with me, and I also play with them.

I would never abruptly reject anybody, unless the person acts outrageously.

I am already getting older, but I benefit from a lot of SELF CONFIDENCE because in my mind I think of this positive Karma that pays me back what I gave to others.

I think it is a win-win situation   :D 

Guest Guest

I like the idea of Karma.  I go to a sauna with the main goal to enjoy my pleasures of sex.

But if I give pleasure to others, this usually doesn't take anything away from me.

This is why I let people who are disadvantaged in this place (unattractive, old) play with me, and I also play with them.

I am already getting older, but I benefit from a lot of SELF CONFIDENCE because in my mind I think of this positive Karma that pays me back what I gave to others.

Well said darling, but this kind of thought process usually comes with age and many years of cruising, ons, onf, , I am not making a vlue judgement of you, but your kind of thinking is just un thinkable for some one in their early twenties, good looking , educated, have charm , body that is relatively attractive, still virile and horny , \

nature intended men to have as many sex partners, so that the seeds are sowed wide and far and with as many genetic variations a s possible.

Guest Horny chub

Well said to the above guest and to Enelym1978.

More often than not, if we really can't find the one we liked in sauna, we'd settle for less but I believe most of us still hv a bottom line that we won't cross. For me, if I can't find anybody who can't meet my bottom line, I rather go home empty handed. There was once i really couldn't find anyone in shogun, i'd decided to liberalise my selection and go for a skinny guy who had touched me in the dark maze. I didn't see his look well because it was dark. i allowed this skinny guy to grabbed me into a room and i started sucking him. him cum so fast and before i realised it, he shot a load into my mouth. i immediately got out to spit and clean my mouth. then i saw him, an skinny ah beng uncle in his 40 to 50. Totally not my type but what makes me angry is he doesn't even hv the courtesy to tell me that he is going to shoot. I'd learned my lesson the hard way and until now, I still feel disgusted when thinking about it. After that incident, I vow to see carefully before I suck any dick.

I seriously think doing charity will make u feel good. But if it doesn't or makes you have doubt about the same, then perhaps you shouldn't do it. Also, lets be fair, I don't think all old, ugly and fat ppl want to be perceived as the one seeking charity. They do have their admirers, though the quantity may be limited.

This reminds me of myself a few years back when I did the same thing.

Most cases I didn't meet the guy anymore since he got what he wanted.

I felt like a pro bono prostitute then.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Pardon if I had shared this before:

My good friend was horny. He went to a sauna (357) in Sydney. After 2 hours he came back. I asked him how was it. He was bored as nothing interest him. Then he shared that a chubby Caucasian asked if he could suck his dick. He obliged. I told him 'See, you just made someone happy.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 years later...
Guest 72%dark

A thread for your thoughts, views, experiences, advice etc on pity sex and related phenomena.

For example, have you ever been on the receiving end of it, and if so, did the knowledge diminish your pleasure or alter the experience for you? Would you still have sex with someone you lusted after if you knew they were doing it out of sympathy or something like it?

Have you ever been on the other end, i.e. consented to sex with someone you're not interested in out of sympathy or some similar feeling? What circumstances prompted it, and how did it go? Would you ever do it again? If not, why not? If you've never done it, would you ever consider it, and under what circumstances?

Edited by 72%dark

Guest 72%dark

To give an example from my own experience (and incidentally what prompted me to think about this topic): I was at a sauna not too long ago and was repeatedly approached by this one guy. He looked young and actually was really cute in a boyish sorta way, but I just wasn’t in the mood for his type that evening, so I declined each time. Now, being pursued by someone you don't really fancy at a sauna is not that uncommon an experience, but if the overly persistent person behaves like a creep or a douchebag, one doesn’t feel so bad about rejecting him. But what made this young dude different – and tug at my heartstrings – is that the way he asked and tried to make conversation was so gentle and sweet (and perhaps a bit plaintive). In the end, I still didn’t have sex with him (and I didn’t feel comfortable conversing there either as there were so many kaypohs loitering around). But I felt kinda shitty about rejecting him – sad and a bit ‘heart pain’ as they say – and it made me wonder about (or perhaps question?) that old dictum against sleeping with someone out of ‘pity’. Seemed like one of those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” kinds of situations. 

On 7/1/2013 at 10:01 PM, Guest steve5380 said:

Even in sauna we can practise compassion and loving kindness. May you be born with handsome face and attractive body for many lives in the future due to your selfless act of giving.

I would not say I practice charity sex or give out mercy fucks, but sometimes, when in a sauna, I would approach a person who looks lost or lonely.  I would initiate a conversation, and start from there. 

I have initiated an encounter with virgin boys, inexperienced boys, older men, etc., some of whom turn out to be great fun, and some of whom turned out to be total bores.  The bores I leave alone, of course, regardless of their features, body shape or cock size.  Bores do not turn me on.

I have also turned down aggressive old men who do not seem to take "no" for an answer.  

So, all in all, I do not quite see myself as giving mercy fucks, I prefer to think I am a friendly person willing to give a helping hand (or more) to those who appear lost.  After all, I too, was once a shy and retiring greenhorn.        

• HendryTan changed the title to Taking Pity On Someone In A Sauna + Charity Sex (Compiled)
Guest Old man

Now that I'm pass 50, I'm am experiencing both ends. What is very off-putting is the term mercy-fuck. It's implying you get fucked and adding insult to injury, you're supposed to be thankful for his mercy.

Even though I'm fit and masculine, some punks think that I'm unwanted and desperate. Their condescending tone asking if I'm interested to get fucked or not? 

Then we have the daddy chasers who see me as an object of fetish, any old man will do. I hate to think of myself as the same as those botak, big tummy old men.

The other end are old men much older than me who can barely walk. I think they shouldn't be out looking for sex in their condition. But then they're hoping find the rare daddy chaser. There are also the botak or chubby or sissy or cmi uncles that everybody avoid and they are very aware of their own abhorrence.

These will always quickly hide in the steam room or the dark rooms waiting for chances and rarely come out to be seen. No dark room is so dark that they cannot be spotted and avoided. But I don't bother about letting them touch. On the other hand, when the dark room is crowded on a good day, I find it amusing that they'll get picky in checking those targets who are too easy. I guess they are afraid that I'm just another cmi same as them.

They have more or less the same routines to check out the targets in the dark. First they'll check the chest because most like muscles. Then they'll check the tummy to see that it's flat and not some chubs. Next will be the hair to make sure it's not some botak old man. Last will be the arms and the face as if they can tell if your good looking. If he's nice and gentle about it, I'll humor his touching or even let him suck my cock.

Then there are the shy and sad old men who don't know what to do. If I meet them in the steam room, I'll pretend to be sitting and resting and adopt an open stance with my arms apart and my legs askew. It's an obvious body language invitation to touch and he's the only person around, there's no need to be shy. When he touch me, I'll pretend not knowing it. These free things that I do, I'll never do in the lights.

On 11/8/2011 at 2:56 PM, TheVisitors said:

It said

Right to your door "

I am an agnostic but I like the idea of karma.

I can relate so well to those who are too afraid to touch because they have experienced the trauma of rejection.

It happens to me very rarely and I used to get angry. But I learned to take it as a reminder of not to reject others. 

At least I let others play with me for a while, before I gently say "no thank you" when I'm not interested.

I don't know if the retribution for this kindness will come through karma,

but I already get paid back by being less afraid to get in touch with the people I like,

because I know that if I am rejected I won't feel offended in the least,

but I simply walk away with a smile.  There are other attractive people around.

One of my etiquettes in the saunas is never to use my hands to push away anyone. I would simply walk or turn my body away. I won't mind anyone touching me for the sake of touching. I would flash a smile if I like the way he caressed.

20 hours ago, Guest said:

Even in sauna we can practise compassion and loving kindness. May you be born with handsome face and attractive body for many lives in the future due to your selfless act of giving.

Haha, good one.

pity sex? charity? mercy? why you wanna label until like that? as if you are in some higher position than the other guy. i wouldn't call it charity at all.

the guy touch you and you let him. that's all it is. he's not good looking to you, doesn't mean he's not good looking to others. don't overthink the action - it felt good, it felt right, and you just did it. you didn't lose anything. he didn't lose anything. both had a good time.

that. is. all. it. is.

31 minutes ago, xsual said:

pity sex? charity? mercy? why you wanna label until like that? as if you are in some higher position than the other guy. i wouldn't call it charity at all.

the guy touch you and you let him. that's all it is. he's not good looking to you, doesn't mean he's not good looking to others. don't overthink the action - it felt good, it felt right, and you just did it. you didn't lose anything. he didn't lose anything. both had a good time.

that. is. all. it. is.

No, there is more than what you call "that is all it is". This is not the case where you let someone touch you because it will feel good to you.

Instead, it is letting someone touch you even if it does not feel good to you,  and doing it in consideration of the other person.

It may not be full pity, charity, mercy, but at least it is the desire to not hurt the other person.

It is an application of the Golden Rule: "don't do to others what you don't want to have done to you",  and this Golden Rule, either the positive or negative version, is what comes in when we have pity, charity, mercy.

• Guest locked this topic