Male HQ

Taking Pity On Someone In A Sauna + Charity Sex (Compiled)

Guest Oishi

Guest Not really
On 11/8/2011 at 4:24 AM, Guest Oishi said:

Wondering if anyone has similar experience. There have been some occasions when visiting a sauna, I would end up having sex with someone out of pity. For example, there was one time this not-so-good looking guy was persistently following me around and I accepted his 'invitation' cos he looked so pitiful. I also allowed someone to play with me because this guy was snubbed by most due to his looks. After this, i always ask myself why am i caring about the happiness of strangers when i visit saunas (instead of my own). is this a fetish?

You have this feelings because I believed, you were in the same shoes as the pitied person.  A hot and highly demanded guy usually never crossed that thought.  Anyway, a not-so-good-looking guy probably has something that makes him attractive beyond his look. You have sex with him because of something you find not perfect, but very attractive in some way. A skinny person may have good look, a muscular person have ugly look,  an old man has attractive dimple,  an ugly boy has big dick...the list goes on.  It so happened that lonely night, you too, want something, even though less favourable but at least some satisfaction to bring home after a night out.

• 5 months later...

I will reject politely.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest good time bad time
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 11:39 PM, numchucks said:

I'm not sure how to give or take pity sex. If the other party is so unattractive, how can one even have sex? He won't be stimulated at all.

Unless u close your eyes and go to your own happy place, if that works...

Most of them just need a hug and a peek.  Most of them past their prime and unwanted and time passed by them like a museum ware.  

• 1 month later...

Once while at an overseas sauna, this very old guy approached me and asked me (very politely) if I could fuck him. I was shocked at first and almost said no but then I thought, you know what, someday I may be in the same situation, looking for some fun with young guys even in my 70s .. so yeah, I did it.  

It wasn't great but it wasn't that bad either.. is this considered charity sex?

Ive ever had a 70 or 80 year old guy smile at me at a sauna when i first walked in. He was sitting alone watching tv, and i could feel his eyes follow me when i went to the lockers. Felt sorry for the guy so i gave him a sympathy blowjob. His cock grew bigger but couldnt get completely hard, a bit like a wet sponge. His cum was really watery too. He thanked me quite profusely after and truthfully, it felt good, like doing community service hehe

1 hour ago, btmslut said:

Ive ever had a 70 or 80 year old guy smile at me at a sauna when i first walked in. He was sitting alone watching tv, and i could feel his eyes follow me when i went to the lockers. Felt sorry for the guy so i gave him a sympathy blowjob. His cock grew bigger but couldnt get completely hard, a bit like a wet sponge. His cum was really watery too. He thanked me quite profusely after and truthfully, it felt good, like doing community service hehe

Change topic to community service lo.hahahaha....70-80 still can get hard n produce semen means blessed hor.lol

U r a nice btmslut.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slutty btm

i realised that the more i keep my cum for the week or two, my requirement also becomes simpler

when i dun cum for at least 2 weeks, i can have sex with almost any man as i am just following instinct to mate with someone

Guest sauna encounter

I donno if my encounter is related to this topic.

I was asked by a chi uncle in sauna for a hug. I told him i already ready to leave after 2 sessions and im tired....he insisted and grab my....he told me he arrived there early but nobody willingly to hug him....eventually i agreed to hug him for a moment......i excuse myself and told him find another lengzai...he refused insisted help me for shower......i left him quickly to a nearby toilet where he didnt notice.....:D:P......

• 9 months later...
Guest EricB
On 09/11/2011 at 4:24 AM, Guest Oishi said:

Wondering if anyone has similar experience. There have been some occasions when visiting a sauna, I would end up having sex with someone out of pity. For example, there was one time this not-so-good looking guy was persistently following me around and I accepted his 'invitation' cos he looked so pitiful. I also allowed someone to play with me because this guy was snubbed by most due to his looks. After this, i always ask myself why am i caring about the happiness of strangers when i visit saunas (instead of my own). is this a fetish?

Exactly my point. Do we really have to have sex when going into the sauna?

Guest concern

suana is certainly a place where blind dates occured especially in the darkest skin night.i normally don't crave for guys i want as it may turn out vice versa since i started out as a gay,even when suana are not operating at that time.when going to the pool as a starter,i already think that someone with good body complexion turns me on.so no matter how gd looking the person is,if the body complexion sucks.i won't even think of charity.however,i don't crave for handsome or thoes pretty guys with packs and muscular bod though.i just like a flawless skin.

charity giving money to help someone less fortune than us is fine, but for sex, totally different thing. 

will never, unless you yourself are too horny and desperate cannot find any for sex so just find a reason to 

make yourself feel less pity, if i don't have certain chemistry with the person, how am i going enjoy?

i don't even want to get any contact with him, i respect myself and others, so i would not do such thing 

Guest concern

actually knowing a person and get into the love web is already a charity. without acknowlegment and understanding of one background and jump into the relationship is a charity. losing the soul bit by bit,day by day,still not enough.years by years and by that time it is a charity fondation of ocean.

41 minutes ago, Guest concern said:

actually knowing a person and get into the love web is already a charity. without acknowlegment and understanding of one background and jump into the relationship is a charity. losing the soul bit by bit,day by day,still not enough.years by years and by that time it is a charity fondation of ocean.

Is that so?

The reason for going to a sauna should be selfish, to enjoy the pleasures of sex.

Once we are there and we have our pleasures,

it should not hurt to offer some pleasures to others here and there.

Our bodies don't wear out from moderate, safe sex,

and "charity" sex should never go beyond that.

• Guest locked this topic