Male HQ

What Was The Last Song You Were Listening To?

DriveMe

One of the most touching soundtrack and love story, based on the 1995 movie " The Bridges of Madison County" starring Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep.

The story of a bored housewife Francesca in an unhappy married, who had an affair with a National Geographic photographer Robert, who wandered into her farm in Iowa, searching for the Madison Bridge for his photo shoots.

The affair lasted four days, but they never met.

Althought she badly wanted to flee to be with him , and cast her family aside, but she could not bring herself to betray them, as she saw her responsibilities towards them, which she bore quietly in silent suffering.

However, each were affected by the affair, which they kept this passion for about 25 yrs, till their death.

It was, only after her death, did Francesca, finally revealed this secret to her children, that why she wished her ashes to be scattered over that bridge, as Robert did with his , so they can be with each other, forever and ever.

The soundtrack was composed by Clint Eastwood.

When this movie was out, it was a big hit in Japan, because, somehow, it potraited the fantasies and the realities of many Japanese women, who were unhappily married

Edited by TheVisitors

since we're on the topic of M.C. here... since its release, it has ALWAYS been my favourite christmas jingle. is it yours, too?? bet it is for many!!

Oh Holy Night is probably my most favorite Christmas song. Incidentally, imo, Mariah's best Christmas performance is also Oh Holy Night. Resonant low notes, melisma galore, belting at the top of her lungs, and a full-blown whistle to top it off. You cannot beat this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56I9oGNuMWE

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I love Mariah's christmas songs, but the most favorite is a cover of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Christina. She nailed it :)

Christina is my No.1 lady!! But I just can't... lol.. at the parts where Brian tried to put his hand out towards xtina to gesture to hold her hand, but she was so into the singing and 'ignored' him =/.... her vocals and artistry in singing now is so much beyond her debut days. :)

The Roof Top - Mariah Carey

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Guest aarondiaz

It would be hard not to fall in love with her :) It's so funny they try to oversing each other, and the overall effect is over the top esp Brian's, but it's still a very nice duet. And near the end they got held hands meh. So sad that nowadays so few producers and songwriters are good enough for her ._.

Christina is my No.1 lady!! But I just can't... lol.. at the parts where Brian tried to put his hand out towards xtina to gesture to hold her hand, but she was so into the singing and 'ignored' him =/.... her vocals and artistry in singing now is so much beyond her debut days. :)

The Roof Top - Mariah Carey

It would be hard not to fall in love with her :) It's so funny they try to oversing each other, and the overall effect is over the top esp Brian's, but it's still a very nice duet. And near the end they got held hands meh. So sad that nowadays so few producers and songwriters are good enough for her ._.

Yeah somehow it works the oversinging.. the two of them with their riffs and runs... =/... But I think christina is best at her solo singing mostly, coz she tends to 'out-sing' her other 'opponent' =xxx haha. She deserves good producers and songwriters, Queentina appreciates ur kind words :)

335cnm9.gif

Birds of Prey - Christina Aguilera

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com