Male HQ

Bi-Monthly Thursday Dinner

Guest artemov

Guest artemov
hey cutie my house lor =x lols! i cook you all eat further more its free =x lols!!! maybe chinese mix with western cuisine?? lols!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiddo, that is an open invitation huh? Everybody, lets squeeze into his house :P

Kiddo, I want abalone and shark's fin :P

Arte - Scandalous 

I am a virtuous and chaste married woman you know! 

hahaha asura i wouldnt mind de la because its easy to have after dinner exercise since i have 3 bedrooms avaliable =x

arte i would wanna see that virtuous and chaste married woman you are always emphasizing lay =x lols...never once seen it during dinner =x hahaha maybe it will be a after dinner treat someday??? hahaha

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 2nd august 2007 (thurs)

time: 1930 hours

cuisine: western

estimated cost: $30-40

please do not pm/sms artemov or myself as we will be busy the few days leading to the dinner, and will not be able to keep track of your responses.

if you're going, kindly pm nitebirdsg, who has kindly offered to help organise the dinner this time round. thanks!

cheers,

akated

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 18th august 2007 (sat)

cuisine: thai

anyone interested in going, pls sms / pm artemov or myself your contact details!

kekeke :D

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

siao liao, this is going to be the most expensive dinner in BW history, buy ticket and fly to BKK for dinner than fly back, probably also the most tiring and most longest dinner triop :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

details for next dinner:

date: 30th august 2007 (thurs)

cuisine: italian

cost: depending on how you eat, can be less than $10, can be more than $20 :D

anyone interested in going, pls sms / pm artemov or myself your contact details! thanks!

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

sky, you only ask ask one and never see you come out so long liao.

You don't know what you miss, I like ths pizza sooooooooooo much. Pizza hut can rot and die lor :P

By the way, I dound a new name for those thingyee they serve in pizza hut liao :P

Sandwich with only one slice of bread :P

Pizza hut can rot and die lor :P

By the way, I dound a new name for those thingyee they serve in pizza hut liao :P

Sandwich with only one slice of bread :P

There was a time, when Piz..it...za Haa..ut was quite good, yes it was... (sung to tune of... ;) ). But that was back in the late 70s - early 80s.

But Asura, dun have to give Sandwiches a bad name to slag Pichar Hut leh... I'd rather say cardboards with assorted bizarre toppings.

:blink:;)

Maybe I can organise another bi-weekly dinner in conjunction to aka/arte one, so that there will be dinner everyweek while aka/arte can bring us to those exotic outlets which we might not even have chance or idea to try, while I organise cheap local food trip :P

Don't know got support or not :P

Or wait aka dinner less people :P hahahahaha

GM, you organise supper lah, so you can see all the cutie you miss :P

Guest artemov

Asura, I think that's a good idea. I also can't afford to eat expensive everytime :P

But your cheap places at least have aircon or not? If not I will wither like a rare and exotic flower in the heat :D

Oops ... one more thing. Cheap and good local food are not normally found in the town area.

ooi ooi, cheap food still complain far and hot....

if dinner at night liao, where got hot, compare to afternoon sun.

true also like buaya say, most cheap and nice food happens out of town...

Anyone interested in Changi Village ? :lol:

Bua, no need thursday leh, can be other days mah....

Guest artemov
i think changi village not bad idea, but may need to do car pool.

My god! Changi village? You guys go ahead. Too far for me, unless Mr. Kokodial drives me home lor :D

But I heard got good Nasi Penyet, Nasi Lemak, and good head :D

Guest artemov

Tiong Bahru market should be able to; its large and roomy.

We can also talk loud loud and be super rowdy :D Just no touching here and there, else the uncles and aunties will freak out.

one of the things we need to consider is the table style, some markets have fixed stool over fixed table, which make the gathering tough to manage...

i can think of Lau Pa Sat outdoor where you can link the table to form a larger cluster.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Maybe I can organise another bi-weekly dinner in conjunction to aka/arte one, so that there will be dinner everyweek while aka/arte can bring us to those exotic outlets which we might not even have chance or idea to try, while I organise cheap local food trip

Don't know got support or not

Or wait aka dinner less people hahahahaha

GM, you organise supper lah, so you can see all the cutie you miss

ASURA - once in a while makan at Exotic outlets ok la. every time, "pok gai" boy. :D

sure people will go for cheap local food trip one la.

changi village is out - too far la. after dinner see ah kuas er ?

see what i mean? I say Changi Village only people all complain too far liao, Singapore is still such a small place... :whistle:

Jason, you organise? Let me see, how many of you really remember Jason, give a count of hands, come on...

Maybe you should familiarise yourself with majorities of our usual members before organising a gathering, but good that you sugguest you plan, at least you dun have to sms me everytime when there is a gathering, about who is coming... knowing that I will not tell, cause i dun even know. I guess most organisers is not going to tell you unless you are one of the regular faces in our gathering, not a priviledge but not all people like themselves to be reveal of their where about, yeah?

Be nice, Asu :P

Anyway, details for next dinner:

date: 14th september 2007 (fri)

cuisine: local food

budget: <S$10

Anyone interested in going, please pm akated or me your contact details.

Exact location will be pm /sms to you on thu or fri itself.

Thanks.

Asura - you got me wrong. I quoted your below posting when I made a posting the other day. Don't be angry leh.........

Maybe I can organise another bi-weekly dinner in conjunction to aka/arte one, so that there will be dinner everyweek while aka/arte can bring us to those exotic outlets which we might not even have chance or idea to try, while I organise cheap local food trip

Don't know got support or not

Or wait aka dinner less people hahahahaha

GM, you organise supper lah, so you can see all the cutie you miss

Be nice, Asu :P

Anyway, details for next dinner:

date: 14th september 2007 (fri)

cuisine: local food

budget: <S$10

Anyone interested in going, please pm akated or me your contact details.

Exact location will be pm /sms to you on thu or fri itself.

Thanks.

T888 has been bragging his 100th posting to BW board (huh did i hear someone says big deal? :P ) both via SMS and PM.

Since he is so happy over this accomplishment, why dont we declare this Friday gathering as Celebration to T888's 100th Posting!?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Hi hi... Wah u guys talk talk only. Last nite din even get a single can of the 100plus. Anyway nevermind la... Blessing in disguise. Else whole nite lao jio...

was jus browsing Thru some old postings, what happened to Boxers, Skylancer, topaw, Azuchan... Never see them at any of our gatherings liao...

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Anyway nevermind la...

Someone calling me??? hahaha joking!

Thank u guys for letting me join in the dinner, I really have fun and glad to meet up with the gang. And also thanks for buying my book (paisayx1000! I will arrange a free dinner treat for u guys in future!) Will try to join the outing more often in future! Once again I thank u!