Male HQ

Im New Here

Pre-op Shemale

Welcome too.

Bummed around, check out the different sections and do read our posting guidelines.

It is good that you started posting here because the main forum where guests can post can often be a cowboy town.

If you read through the previous postings from way back, you can tell that there are transgenders and even cross dressers amongst us. We welcome everyone in the GLBT community.

Just for your info if you have not known already, there is an active forum for the transgenders here in Singapore. Check it out below. Cheers and welcome again.

http://www.sgbutterfly.org/

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Welcome on board! ^_^

The people here are awesome, you will love this place!

actually i dont have plan to creat an account here until i read a lot of forums which caught my interest...yes your right! so far i love reading here!

Stunning Pre-op Transexual...

Welcome too.

Bummed around, check out the different sections and do read our posting guidelines.

It is good that you started posting here because the main forum where guests can post can often be a cowboy town.

If you read through the previous postings from way back, you can tell that there are transgenders and even cross dressers amongst us. We welcome everyone in the GLBT community.

Just for your info if you have not known already, there is an active forum for the transgenders here in Singapore. Check it out below. Cheers and welcome again.

http://www.sgbutterfly.org/

thanks & more power!

Stunning Pre-op Transexual...