Male HQ

Meow, The Cat Lovers Thread

MeowPrince

Any cat lovers? You can be a cat owner, a cat lover, a stray cat rescuer, or just someone who loves cats in some way or another.

Me, I love animals, but cats most of all. Love to take pictures of them, capture their various expressions and emotions. Love to stroke them and roll them. But unfortunately, not allowed to keep any, because of allergic reaction by a family member. Yet, I'd often take a minute off when I encounter friendly strays outside to stroke them and play with them. I will not go around feeding them, as I believe in letting the established caregivers take care of that. I'd also sponsor a couple of cats each year for their sterilisation, medication and/or food.

What about those of you who like cats, anyone? Share share please!

Share photos of cats also can! Share catty tails (I mean tales) also can!

:)

0803.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

I love cats! i own 2, one female and one male who are siblings.

Rescued them from my house void deck. Apparently, there was this girl that frequently went to check on them.

But the kittens (when they were young) were left in a box,

So i assume her parents found out and ask her to abandon the kittens.

I told my parents about it but they didn't really respond to the news

But i just brought them up to my house.

In the beginning, I just wanted to foster them for the time being.

But none of my friends can or wanted to keep them as pets.

Eventually, from fostering them, I became their owner and kept them as my pets.

Had them for one and a half years already. hahaha

Would like to upload photos,but it looks damn complicated to upload it

Cats... cats are awesome individual beings. I've always thought cats to be some kind of psyhic.. Definitely in my list of animals to keep apart from tropical fishes and budgerigars <3... The cat charm started on me when I was scratched at my eye while purring to a cat when I was say 3yrs old.. a black and white cat.

phoe: that's nice to read.. the spontaneous nature of keeping animals. I'm frustrated why the HDB rules that it is not allowed for residents to rear cats... sigh.

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Me, I love animals, but cats most of all. Love to take pictures of them, capture their various expressions and emotions. Love to stroke them and roll them. But unfortunately, not allowed to keep any, because of allergic reaction by a family member. Yet, I'd often take a minute off when I encounter friendly strays outside to stroke them and play with them.

Omg I'm in the EXACT same situation. My grandmother who lives with us is allergic to fur so we can't keep any pets. I satisfy myself by socializing with the strays in my neighbourhood. And I have a neighbour who's a cat breeder, she has tons of cats at home plus lots of fancy breeds as well.

When I have a place of my own I'm definitely going to keep cats. Probably a pair of them, so they can entertain themselves when I'm not around.

Cats are just sooo cute! There was one time when I was going home from a chalet at the wee night,and when me and my friends were waiting for the bus to arrive,we saw a cat nearby as it walked to me and cuddled itself on my leg.

I remember I had cardiac arrest during that time,due to the cat. :x

Phoenixorder - good for you!

Confusedfella - did you know that the rules are being changed? 1 cat per flat. But the memo seems to have been stuck with Sinkpost. Most estates/town councils do not seem to know anything about it..... Booo :(

Jayy - ewww.... thats a hoarder, not a breeder! Sadly, most of such hoarders are the reasons cats get such bad press. And breeders are not much better - doing so encourages buying bred cats, not adopting the strays.

MomentoMori & . - did you know that while humans choose their dogs, cats choose their humans? History and science have proven that cats and felines are a class of their own. ..... errr, ., c'mon cuty kitty couldn't have.... :D

A couple of cute pics of cats and people

catpaw13.jpg

catpaw14.jpg

Confusedfella - did you know that the rules are being changed? 1 cat per flat. But the memo seems to have been stuck with Sinkpost. Most estates/town councils do not seem to know anything about it..... Booo :(catpaw13.jpgcatpaw14.jpg

1 cat per apartment?? didn't know the rules changed... 1 cat only.. =// but i guess it's better than 0 cats.. :)

the photographs are very suggestive.... the 1st image with the guy's butt up... =xxx and the nx with the cat's cute head in between the guy's crotch... hurhurhur

72szrm.gif

the photographs are very suggestive.... the 1st image with the guy's butt up... =xxx and the nx with the cat's cute head in between the guy's crotch... hurhurhur

That's why the captions mah. Hahah....

Wait till you see pxxn addict take picture of meow

catpaw15.jpg

or this.... @_@

catpaw21.jpg

That's why the captions mah. Hahah....

Wait till you see pxxn addict take picture of meow

catpaw15.jpg

or this.... @_@

catpaw21.jpg

...LOL.The second one really threw me off my chair.

I saw this kitty during a barbeque outing I went this monday,and boy was she oversized. :yuk:

28s4mmo.jpg

Couldn't take more pics though,since it was raining.

...LOL.The second one really threw me off my chair.

I saw this kitty during a barbeque outing I went this monday,and boy was she oversized. ...

Hahah... that was his camera lens, whatever were you thinking?!? *waves finger* you notti boi you!

You wanna oversized meow? Got time tomorrow evening? Come join some of us for a photo gathering and afterward I bring to meet Hero and Pork.

...LOL.The second one really threw me off my chair. I saw this kitty during a barbeque outing I went this monday,and boy was she oversized. :yuk: 28s4mmo.jpg Couldn't take more pics though,since it was raining.

she is very beautiful.... can try to imagine her in mellow sunlight shinning on her body... gentle colour of her fur, very pretty :)

meowP: lol wth at the new pictures... *faint*

Hahah... that was his camera lens, whatever were you thinking?!? *waves finger* you notti boi you!

You wanna oversized meow? Got time tomorrow evening? Come join some of us for a photo gathering and afterward I bring to meet Hero and Pork.

Grounded at the moment,so no. :l

I prefer regular sized meow. Oversized was just... :D...

Lolxxxx at .'s picture... XD

oh my goodness the guy in the last pic seems to be making love on the floor... I rem my lasalle days I used to position self weirdly too lying flat on the ground to get a shot. art=weird=fun

Papa'll come to you....

pray2cat.gif

Lolxxxx at .'s picture... XD

oh my goodness the guy in the last pic seems to be making love on the floor... I rem my lasalle days I used to position self weirdly too lying flat on the ground to get a shot. art=weird=fun

Yeah, and the poor kid facepalm seeing it....

Looking at all those cute/naughty pic makes my day!

Anyway Hi guys ... am a cat lover here as some of u might have already known.

Personally, I have 4 + 1 of those darn animals! So far they have been with me for ard 5 years. And yep i have come to the conclusion tat in the eyes of the cats, we humans are their pets.

Once they grab a hold of yr hearts, you belong to them. My 4 devils here have come to own my home. They practically do anything they want, when they want it and how they want it.

Of cos i have to constantly discipline them when they go overboard and I nvr let them out of the home without my supervision.

Cute stuff!

Looking at all those cute/naughty pic makes my day!

Anyway Hi guys ... am a cat lover here as some of u might have already known.

Personally, I have 4 + 1 of those darn animals! So far they have been with me for ard 5 years. And yep i have come to the conclusion tat in the eyes of the cats, we humans are their pets.

Once they grab a hold of yr hearts, you belong to them. My 4 devils here have come to own my home. They practically do anything they want, when they want it and how they want it.

Of cos i have to constantly discipline them when they go overboard and I nvr let them out of the home without my supervision.

Cute stuff!

yupz.

I nice show I'd recommend - go search for and watch Joanna Lumley's Catwoman. She's done a pretty thorough account about meows. It's a 2-parter.

Meanwhile, more home-made Lolcats from Singapore.

meowfart.jpg