Male HQ

Meow, The Cat Lovers Thread

MeowPrince

Love animals but I prefer cats anytime over dogs.

Cats have this aloofness about them that I find it so sexual.

Some have piercing eyes that seems to stare straight to your soul.

Dogs on the other hand, like too much attention seeking ,too needy and too obedient, its like they have no mind of their own.

You tell them to sit them sit, stand they stand, roll over and they roll over, so its like a bit dumb, doing stunts for their owners to feed and to love them.

Cats however, have a mind of their own.

Either they like you or they don't.

You tell them to sit stand rollover fetch, they will give that bitchy looking WHATEVER ATTITUDE and simply ignore you.

Thats why I like about them.

Cats are pyschic.

They usually are in in tune with invisibile forces, and have svery strong premonition about them.

While in my house, my black cat used to play with "invisible friends:".

She would stare into the blank air like as thought she was staring at someone, and even stretch out her paws and play hand shake with them.

Yes cats have spirits.

When she disappeared for 3 days, I dreamed of her telling me (telepathically) she is already gone, that she is gratefully for our 4 years of friendship and told me to take good care of myself.

The next day, I learned that my cat was killed by a group of schoolboys, who threw stones at her, and tied a string tightly around her cat.

That was a two years ago.

A few months back, my Aussie friends, a gay couple, came over here for a two week visit. I had not seen them for 5 years.

One of them is a natuarl gifted pyschic who can see auras.

At the end of the two weeks, while I was sending them off at the Airport, he asked me

" Do you ever have a four legged pet, maybe a black cat, which has crossed over to the other side?"

I said " Yes D, she died two years ago."

And he said " Just wanna tell you, she is following you everywhere you go, because I always see her around with you. She is like your ...Guardian

Angel..."

I was so shocked touched and almos teared.

Because even she is gone, for some strange reason, I can still feel her presence around me very strong.

And yes, I realized I have this abilty to attract and somehow, can communicate with cats.

For cat lovers, there is a myth, from ancient times, why witches kept cats esp the black ones.

It was said cats protected them from black magic etc, casted by their enemies.

One witch I met in Europe, ever told me, if a cat suddenly comes to you with no reason and likes to purr and rub itself against your legs, it was believed, the cats are actually doing you a good favour, by neutralizing however bad energy you have may have tainted or encountered unknowingly.

Years ago, in Burma, I did encountered a village who traded illegal animals poached and caught in the jungle.

One beautiful kitten did caught my eye. I was offered US $900. Wanted to buy but didn't.

If I bought it, could had easily skipped through migration and customs and brought it back here.'

Thank god I didn't. It was not a cat.

It was actually a baby leopard !!!

PS. Yes owning a leopard as a pet, has always been my fantasy !

For cat lovers, there is a myth, from ancient times, why witches kept cats esp the black ones.

It was said cats protected them from black magic etc, casted by their enemies.

One witch I met in Europe, ever told me, if a cat suddenly comes to you with no reason and likes to purr and rub itself against your legs, it was believed, the cats are actually doing you a good favour, by neutralizing however bad energy you have may have tainted or encountered unknowingly.

PS. Yes owning a leopard as a pet, has always been my fantasy !

I see. Now I'm loving cats more and more,since they helped me with that neutralizing!:D

PS. Me too! I'm planning to get a leopard after I get my hands on a wolf. Haha :D

I love cats, but I don't have an opportunity to raise one because as a foreign student I don't have a fixed place.

there are some photos I took in Singapore. can you guess where the spots were?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by helloagain

何以飘零去,何以少团栾。何以别离久,何以不得安。指云问天道,琴鸣血斑斓!

TV and Meow: you guys are too much. the food chain should be Humans --(eat)--> cats. not the other way roundddd. smooth and slender meat... smoother than monkey's brain.. maybe =xxx

mfn: aww.. your kitty looks very cute.. and healthy as well, his fur has a very nice shine to it =)

Edited by ConfusedFella

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

I see. Now I'm loving cats more and more,since they helped me with that neutralizing! :D

PS. Me too! I'm planning to get a leopard after I get my hands on a wolf. Haha :D

there was this cat outside my office. when ever i go for a smoke break outside, it comes over to me and rub its body on my legs.

i and normally chatting on the phone so i just let the cat continue.

when i squat down, it automatically lies down legs up for me touch its tummy. Damn cute.

its like it knows i wanna scratch its tummy and the moment i squat down it lies down.

When i walk away it follows me circling around my legs rubbing her back again.

when i squat down again it lies down legs up again asking me to touch its tummy.

I dont know if it know what i wanna do or its asking me to do tho.

TV and Meow: you guys are too much. the food chain should be Humans --(eat)--> cats. not the other way roundddd. smooth and slender meat... smoother than monkey's brain.. maybe =xxx

mfn: aww.. your kitty looks very cute.. and healthy as well, his fur has a very nice shine to it =)

You talk somemore and you will end up like that mother Baboon in the below clip !!!

Maybe next life when we reincarnate, I will be the leopard, you the baboon, then can I fulfill my dream of tasting delicious monkey brains, which is yours !!! Ha !

I have posted this clip a long time ago. Its from BBC;s documentary, The Eye of The Leopard.

I watched this clip several times and it is so priceless, where a predator such as the fearsome Leopard, could show compassion and mercy to a baby baboon. It taught me about the mystery of the animal kingdom, just when we think we know alot and stereotype cats as aloof, and not as loyal as dogs.

Love Jeremy Iron's voice and style of narrating.

It seems to add magic in the air, and the soundtrack is astonishingly haunting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MrXM-4Ndrk&feature=related

Edited by TheVisitors

LOL u guys so funny

meowyea.jpg

Cats are really expressive creatures. Get to know them and you'd get to see a lot more of their expressions.

Here are a couple to share...

meow01.jpg

meow02.jpg

Ok, I put them in packs of 4 so that I'd reduce the load of my photos some. I've got some 2,280 on Flickr as of today, and my collection is probably in the 15,000 range, of just Singapore cats alone. Those of you who've bought the first version of The Real Singapore Cat will probably recognise a few of my photos here already.

Instagram @the_meowprince

meowyea.jpg

Cats are really expressive creatures. Get to know them and you'd get to see a lot more of their expressions.

Here are a couple to share...

meow01.jpg

meow02.jpg

Ok, I put them in packs of 4 so that I'd reduce the load of my photos some. I've got some 2,280 on Flickr as of today, and my collection is probably in the 15,000 range, of just Singapore cats alone. Those of you who've bought the first version of The Real Singapore Cat will probably recognise a few of my photos here already.

...DAMN. Must get a camera soon.

Your cat is adorable! Such a shiny coat too!
TV and Meow: you guys are too much. the food chain should be Humans --(eat)--> cats. not the other way roundddd. smooth and slender meat... smoother than monkey's brain.. maybe =xxx mfn: aww.. your kitty looks very cute.. and healthy as well, his fur has a very nice shine to it =)

Haha JJ says thanks! When he sleeps on that rocking chair ... always got some funny pose! Yeah my cats' coats are quite well maintained with good cat food, ample water and some light brushing. Have to keep them clean so as to not mess up the home with too much fur and odor.

This is my no. 2!

2011-09-252135492.jpg

Haha JJ says thanks! When he sleeps on that rocking chair ... always got some funny pose! Yeah my cats' coats are quite well maintained with good cat food, ample water and some light brushing. Have to keep them clean so as to not mess up the home with too much fur and odor.

Sweet ginger-white. Looks like a young cat. Less than 3-year-old?

What food do you feed your cats? Do you give them outdoor time, ie, let them go out into the sun and grass (supervised or otherwise).

Instagram @the_meowprince