Male HQ

Meow, The Cat Lovers Thread

MeowPrince

e9373587-def1-4fb6-b7f7-5c38e96bb62f.jpg

meowlailiao.jpg

OMG. WOW. I din't know there was a thread on meow-meows! :o *LIKE*

HAHA! Anw, how do u share ur own pic on a post? haha i wanna share my cats' pics neh! :P

Just get a PhotoBucket account (its free) and upload, and then link them. Its easy!

meowudare.jpg

Ok, I'm getting lame with my WTF-Cats......

Instagram @the_meowprince

Daily dose of catcaine for DM and others.

meow32.jpg

meow33.jpg

meow34.jpg

meow35.jpg

Every cat I've posted thus far have all been strays taken around Singapore from 2004-2010. Should I keep posting more? Or shall I switch to my not-so-huge collection of foreign cats for a bit......

It's your choice,ultimately.

I'm getting lazy in posting meow pics. :wacko:

Anyway....

grumpymao.jpg

This was a community stray I meet yesterday. Been almost 2 years since I last saw him. The last time I "borrowed" him from the neighbourhood's caregiver for a day shoot, I ended up calling him Mao, after the character he played in the cosplay shoot (Darker Than Black).

When I saw him yesterday, he was lying there in the bottom shelf of the provision shop's cracker corner. And he'd still recognise me, after a 2-year hiatus. I got a snap of him off my fonecam. And he'd clamber over to purr to me. Even the provision shop owner was surprised, as Mao'd never go up to strangers, and is usually averse to people other than the few who feed me. Sweet!

This is sad! My aunt found stray kittens and we are looking for welfare homes.

I owned a cat so I can't adopt them.

My aunt got too many adult cats(10-12) at her home!

Anyone want to adopt?IMG_0210.jpg

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

This is sad! My aunt found stray kittens and we are looking for welfare homes.

I owned a cat so I can't adopt them.

My aunt got too many adult cats(10-12) at her home!

Anyone want to adopt?

They look like 3-weeks old. Hmmm. Try approaching CWS (Cat Welfare Society). There might have been a mother cat nearby.

Me too, I've got a lot more than I handle with these furry creatures hahaa

But if there's no takers, your aunt may want to contact the cat welfare society - http://catwelfare.org/

Hopefully, they can temporarily house them before a right owner comes along.

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk. 

Ive got a super spoilt ginger cat named jintan whom we call jinjin. He was bottlefed since his eyes were still.closed as his mum abandoned.him. he is now two and is a clingy little boy. He plays fetch n stil sucks on my fingers till he falls asleep evry day.

Oooo.... so sweet! Got pics show leh!

• 2 weeks later...