Male HQ

Is Gymbod A Must?

Guest shenderz

Love, true friendship, trust , compassion, mercy, , and other simple joy, like your family's support, or a simple smile from a child that brightens your day. All these free, yet they have an intrigue value that no amount of money or gold can't buy .

Their true ingredient to youth , health and happiness is to see beyond all these material, totally zen, unaffected by the obession over how much they can profit and can get.

I must admit, money and material things are important to earn and to have, but it is not the most important aim in the world that you become so overly obessed, that,you start to lose grip of yourself, or even your soul. Money is not the root of evil, but rather , it is your attitude towards it, that will determine, whether it will enhance the quality of your own life, or destroy you totally.

You may be well travelled, you may be rich, but if you do not have that personality, grace, class or even the wisdom to parallely uphold with all your accumulated status, you are just as poor and crude ,as any Tom Dick or Harry living in the Slums.

I enjoy reading Chelseasian"s postings. He lives in New York, and travels quite abit. Yet he is humble when he post his travelling or life experiences, without having to constantly remind us that " I live abroad and travel alot,and so I know more than you " attitude in his postings. The eyes and heart, must sometimes, learn to see and appreciate things which are beyond priced tangibles.

Gym bod or not, we all have such a limited time on this earth. What contains within the mercy of time, will one day age, rot, subject to entropy.and finally, death. ...

But able to learn the wisdoms and appreciate intangible insights from all our life's experience, no matter how good or bad they were, is another, are choices only you can decide for yourself, that will ultimately affect the quality of your health, mind, and even a soul that you cannot even see

Thanks TheVisitors for such a classy, illuminating and generous post.

I totally agree with you that grace, class and wisdom trumps the "since I've lived abroad and have experienced more than you, so I know better" attitude.

And yes, Chelseasian's postings are a joy to read.

Guest shenderz
I am not even attacking him, just reminding him , that there are finer things in life we forgot that it is free, but yet we took them for granted. Love, true friendship, trust , compassion, mercy, , and other simple joy, like your family's support, or a simple smile from a child that brightens your day. All these free, yet they have an intrigue value that no amount of money or gold can't buy . Because we , as humans, have been conditioned, and taught, only to value things that comes with a price tag. The higher it is priced, the more we hold on to it and guard it so fiercely , that we have simply forgot to appreciate the finer intangibe things in life that are priceless beyond all other things I once met a straight couple who have cash and assets here and overseas that are worth multi-million Yet they are so down to earth, humble, and even treat a road sweeper with equal respect as that to a Queen. She is 57 but looks radiantly 43, and he 65, but look so handsome and healthy like a 48. Their true ingredient to youth , health and happiness is to see beyond all these material, totally zen, unaffected by the obession over how much they can profit and can get. And he told me, " Even should I lose everything one day, it really doesn't matter, because I am grateful that Life has given me an opportunity to experience what is like to be living a rich man's life." But the finally wisdom he imparted me was this punchline - " that things that can be counted, are not so important " So do you understanding what is he trying to convey here? I must admit, money and material things are important to earn and to have, but it is not the most important aim in the world that you become so overly obessed, that,you start to lose grip of yourself, or even your soul. Money is not the root of evil, but rather , it is your attitude towards it, that will determine, whether it will enhance the quality of your own life, or destroy you totally. Unfortunately I do not agree with you. Just because you yourself thinks FT lives abroad and is well travelled, thus will automatically award him more rights to know more than others. He is not an elite here. In my eyes, when we come to this forum, we all are equal , with the common intention to share our knowledge with each other, so as to enhance our awareness of things, and perhaps enrich our thinking, althought, we may have differences, frictions, or arguements along the way. You may be well travelled, you may be rich, but if you do not have that personality, grace, class or even the wisdom to parallely uphold with all your accumulated status, you are just as poor and crude ,as any Tom Dick or Harry living in the Slums. Thus it is not wrong to say, Class cannot be bought. Some of us are even more well travelled than FT Some of us here, have travelled to places he have not even heard of Some of us have done things which he has not done nor experienced.' Therefore, just because, we do not post all our past travel and life experiences, that doesn't mean he knows more than us. Frankly, I enjoy reading Chelseasian"s postings. He lives in New York, and travels quite abit. Yet he is humble when he post his travelling or life experiences, without having to constantly remind us that " I live abroad and travel alot,and so I know more than you " attitude in his postings. The eyes and heart, must sometimes, learn to see and appreciate things which are beyond priced tangibles. Gym bod or not, we all have such a limited time on this earth. What contains within the mercy of time, will one day age, rot, subject to entropy.and finally, death. How we want to treat our body , is one thing. But able to learn the wisdoms and appreciate intangible insights from all our life's experience, no matter how good or bad they were, is another, are choices only you can decide for yourself, that will ultimately affect the quality of your health, mind, and even a soul that you cannot even see

Appreciate your measured response. It's a joy to read it.

There's an irony in your example cos the couple is actually rich. So they have actually transcended the materialism. They have the money, but are not controlled by it. One of the best positions one can have.

Agree with you that everyone is equal, and we can learn from everyone, but that's provided that we don't speak from our ego.

That's why I appreciate reading the power of now by eckhart tolle.

some of the replies on this thread is ridiculous. but this is my pov.

if you expect your bf to have a gym bod, then yes, you ought to have a good body too.

it's basic maths. i have seen too many guys go: i want a hot bf (when they are far from hot themselves).

i swear it is ridiculous. especially when they retort after i said that, saying: but shouldn't my bf love me for who i am?

well i would reply: well u are loving them for their hot bod as the criterion aren't you?

ahhh.... the current generation~

Guest shenderz

if you expect your bf to have a gym bod, then yes, you ought to have a good body too.

it's basic maths. i have seen too many guys go: i want a hot bf (when they are far from hot themselves).

i swear it is ridiculous. especially when they retort after i said that, saying: but shouldn't my bf love me for who i am?

well i would reply: well u are loving them for their hot bod as the criterion aren't you?

We are coming back a full circle.

You are about the only one to point this out.

Despite whats been said, which is very valid in their own right, gymbods more often than not go for gymbods.

Just an observation, which so far only u hv brought out.

Reminds me of a line in a song, 自古英雄爱美女,不是英雄也爱美女 (both heroes and nonheroes love beauties)

Guest shenderz

The discussion has been interesting so far but went a different way cos I asked a question about insecurity.

Let me ask the qn a different way.

If you hv a gymbod, do you expect a gymbod in your partner or lover too?

The discussion has been interesting so far but went a different way cos I asked a question about insecurity.

that would be hot if you two the same, but on the contrary, did we only love our partner through physical, it is best to always see whats in the heart rather than its external features, we must not fail to see what ones got to offer

No. I really don't think gymbod is long-term asset.

It probably has some values if you're finding Mr. Right Now, but not so much for Mr. Right.

Just an educated guess: I think that people with gymbods have better chance of getting close to another gymbods. It may be due to expectations, because if I view certain trait as desirable/important enough that I go the distance to attain and maintain it, I'm more likely to perceive and value this trait more favorably from others too. But I don't know how much of this is true, because I have never been a gym person myself.

Yet, whether or not there are expectations, I think it's more important is to recognize that people who goes to gym often will naturally have a network of gymgoer friends (because that's where his social circle lies), which in turn brings higher likelihood of gym people dating/mating another gym people. For a gym-goer has interest in gymming, it's also likelier to connect with another gym-goer because they share common interests, can exchange gymming tips, and so on and so forth. This is not given, of course, because a gym-goer has a life outside the gym too.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Appreciate your measured response. It's a joy to read it.

There's an irony in your example cos the couple is actually rich. So they have actually transcended the materialism. They have the money, but are not controlled by it. One of the best positions one can have.

Agree with you that everyone is equal, and we can learn from everyone, but that's provided that we don't speak from our ego.

That's why I appreciate reading the power of now by eckhart tolle.

No, the couple has reached a self realization all along, a long time ago that material things are not so important.

They are just part of our lives, but not become our lives. Can you see the difference?

Infact, this couple were not born with the golden soup in their mouth.

They were ordinary folks like you and me, who work hard and smart to accumulate the present material blessings they so well deserved.

They have this very smiliar formula with that of the famous financial adviser Suzane Orman.

In which she said " If you put people before money and wealth, you will be blessed will more blessings than material blessings. But if you priotize money and wealth above all things and people, you are destined to self doom "

Money is an energy, thus how your own self worth, interacts with this energy, will determine who much weaith you can hold and accumulate.

When your self worth and esteem is very confident and high, and even you are just a layman, you don't need to buy so much, spend so much , so as to prove your own self worth, because simpilicity, by itself, is a blessing.

It is when your self worth is very low, then pyschologically, you will, unknowingly and subconciously wants to fill this void in you by buying material things.

This is why, when people are down and depressed, esp after a breakdown etc, they tend to splurge on their credit card and savings, leaving them, to face the nightmares of their debts, when they borrow from future money. The more they can't pay up, the higher the interest rates piles up, the deeper the debts

For many many people, can't tell the diifference between a need and a want. You buy what you need, and not what you want, because not all wants are needs. Needs here means necessity. Wants are the frills. You only buy frills, only you are very certain you can afford with your money and savings, without the need to borrow from anyone.

When you were young, if your self worth is even doubted or ridiculed by people, especially your parents who hound on you that you are useless, it will have a pyschology impact and effect on them as in their material life, as they get older. This group of people, often have so much money problem , that no matter how much they earn, they are always in debts or zero savings. Only when they start to let go of this belief that they are uselss, can they slowly be free on the road to financial freedom.

I have worked with many rich people and some celebrities before, met them, and even attended many of their functions before.

If you will observed, the really super rich ones, have no arrogance or air about them. Because having attained such "diva" material status, there is not need to be so arrogant and nasty, as to prove themselves who they are.

If you still need to prove yourself so much, that means you are still very insecure about yourself. Or even other undissolved personal issues in themselves, that they dare not face

That is why, you will find the real nasty ones in the cooperate world, working as managers, supervisors, directors, or even CEOs.

You see, these lot are still caught into between the material race . They are not even there yet, thus they need to show their arrogance, throw their weights around and power, which is a form of self delusion. Because, in reality, they don't own the company they work under, they are still under the mercy of whoever have the real power to hire , or fire them.

Ha forget, I rather gym and keep myself fit and happy, rather end up like those sour face cannot make it lot.

PS - Rem this ...Its not how much you earn, but how much, you can save......

I think its important to accept that people go to the gym for different reasons, some go to ease their stress, some go for health reasons and some go to improve their self image of themselves. enough said, its to each their own. Is it a requirement? That is a question one has to ask themselves, self preservation and self worth and self love all go hand in hand. Its very easy to follow the norm, to agree with the status quo. Like what visitors said, as long as you feel good about yourself, you can attract the best looking people, self confidence is a natural x factor. To sum up, the rich man gets the pretty wife because he is sure of himself...:-). I go to the gym because of health reasons and I enjoy it, getting a better body is just a by product of it, there are a lot of things to appreciate in a man beyond the stuff which stirs your loins!

Then please allow me to answer your question here.

I cannot speak for the masses. I can only speak for myself.

If the partner or a lover, is merely for for a few flings and nothing any more deeper than that, having a gymbod is merely a bonus, although, an average Joe, with and average body,and who knows how to perform good mutual sex, is good enough for me.

The key word here is comfortable.

You can't really enjoy sex with some one unless you are totally comfortable with him

But if the person is my lifepartner, hubby or wife etc....

My answer is NO.

Because all human, are composed of the mind, body and spirit.

In order to love someone, you must first be comfortable with them, then can you learn to love him , as how he looks like, as how he thinks, and the inner real world inside of him (spirit)

I am a hardcore perfectionist in things I do, because I rule my this..either you do it well, or you don't., althought sometimes we must to be flexible when we want to achieve something for ourselves.

Now, just because I am a litte hard on myself, I do not have that right to impose what I think and what i want out from someone I love and like.

He has his own choice, methods means and happiness, so do I.

Since we are different, this does not necessarily mean we have to crash and fight over frivoulous differences.

But rather, reconcile and accept our differences, compromise that can somehow work effectivley for the relationship to work and last.

This is call connection.

Be honest, speak up your mind, discuss with an open mind, understand and work on it.

Thus , I may like sports and gym, but if my partner doesn't, so be it, because there will be time for two people to do come together, doing things they both like and enjoy.

I maybe the best looking hunk in the world, with a body many are dying to have and to touch, but that doesn't mean my partner must be as similar as me.

So what if he is just an average Joe with an average looks?

Its between me and him, and have nothing to do with what the rest of the world thinks.

When you truly love smeone, you will never consider using their physical attributes, for your own pleasure, sensation, or even self gratification.

the world has become so superficial with us needing to go around and stamping a label upon everything from skinny to fat, hot or fit, stocky chubby whatsoever.

what happens to those guys who are not fit enough to be fit or musc but yet also not that fat enough to be labelled chubs?

like both markets cannot enter siol.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Expectations depend on your social circle.

Of course, first impression counts.

A body-beautiful can command a second look.

Who wants to look at an ugly face?

Gym bod is a bonus.

It should not be listed as a 'MUST'.

There are many other essential factors to consider

- intelligence (not textbook type), personality, honesty..the list goes on.

i didn't read all the posts ... but, i'm slim, lean, dancer built... hmmm... i would drool and ogle at a hot bod... but a charming smile and a good conversation would pick me up faster than a hot body. :)

so those who haven't been hitting the gym, fret not, just TALK me off my feet hahaha...

Birds of a feather flock together.

Expectations depend on your social circle.

Of course, first impression counts.

A body-beautiful can command a second look.

Who wants to look at an ugly face?

Gym bod is a bonus.

It should not be listed as a 'MUST'.

There are many other essential factors to consider

- intelligence (not textbook type), personality, honesty..the list goes on.

Totally agree.

Especially when abang mentions about face. I don't deny that I fall into superficiality sometimes (okay, I know heart is important, but we human are born with eyes too hehe), and my superficiality ranks face ahead of body. A good face can rescue almost anyone with any body type (some exceptions applied, depending on our own cup of tea). A good body enhances, it invites me to steal more glances, but if the face cmi I won't even bother giving a second look.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Agreed.

What I consider more dangerous are those honey sweet advice from people like thevisitors saying politically correct things, but quoting single instances like they are the norm. Things that people like to but lazy to think for themselves.

Yet he himself is very much flawed in character. He is only saying the right things to gain good points with the crowd. This is very similar to those gay bashing, money grabbing preachers of USA. They know how to play to the crowd. People don't bother to evaluate their character as a whole and assume that the honey sweet messages represent their characters because people like to hear what they want to hear.

Agreed.

What I consider more dangerous are those honey sweet advice from people like thevisitors saying politically correct things, but quoting single instances like they are the norm. Things that people like to but lazy to think for themselves.

Yet he himself is very much flawed in character. He is only saying the right things to gain good points with the crowd. This is very similar to those gay bashing, money grabbing preachers of USA. They know how to play to the crowd. People don't bother to evaluate their character as a whole and assume that the honey sweet messages represent their characters because people like to hear what they want to hear.

cock brand, we know it's you...

Why aren't you using your BW account to post?

Let's be honest and realistic. We all want to be with someone who works out, and have the bod of an underwear model. But the reality is that it is not going to happen to everyone of us. You need to be honest and realistic about what is important to you in a relationship.

I admit, I do not want to be with someone who is obese. Call it shallow, but I recognize that I am very visual. Besides having a nice and pleasant disposition, the person I am with needs to be someone who is height/weight proportionate. Don't have to be buffed like a bodybuilder, but good enough to look hot in a tiny pair of speedos to me. It is not that I did not try to be with someone who is heavier. I did have fat sex before with guys who have great personalities, but I realised through out the whole time, I cannot wait for him to cum quickly. Nor am I enthusiastic about the whole experience when it comes to touching the guy. Yes, if that makes honesty shallow, I am, but I am not going to apologize for it.

It comes down to this, and like it or not, it is a reality. Ideally, I like to be with someone who is closer to me in terms of build. I keep myself in-shape and I expect no less of the other person. Plus, we get to double our closet size. :)

So it comes down to individual choices as to whether a gym bod is a must or a nice, kind, caring etc. personality is more important. At the end of it, I always believe why can't we have it all in a realistic scenario?

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

I agree with chelsea asian, reality strikes when you think about it the whole situation. Everyone of us admittedly can attest to the fact that we have a threshold on what is hot and what is not. Having a gymbod or not having it, the question truly lies in the beholder. One has to make that decision on your self worth and self actualization goals. I still feel self confidence and personality traits are very important when i look for a suitor. I like big muscle bears and I prefer caucasians and I am not afraid to admit it but does my current have a gym bod? Apparently not because its his strength of character and his personal interests which holds me in a spell. Do birds of the feather flock together? All my friends work out at another gym and I work out on my own in the biggest and gayest gym around but i feel happy because when it comes to working out, its a personal goal. I used to be chubby and insecure but but but, I am still not perfect, still struggling to set new bars every month, its been 10 years and I am happy where I am, body image wise and other stuff. So birds of the same feather don't always flock together, if they do, its kind of boring. Before people some up that its a typical spy speaking, I spent too much time overseas and coming home, I realize I have very little in common with the current dating scene but I do and still find asian chaps attractive, so in a way i am contradicting myself but we have thresholds and likes and dislikes on a broad scale.

Thus, I am not sure if my few cents of wisdom helped but this is just me sharing!:-)

• 4 years later...

People who say "that money is more important than having a gym bod unless you are a model or prostitute" , should just fuck off.

Having a gym bod is not entirely about the looks, it comes with many life-enriching benefits like 

1. less likely to fall ill (save up on medical bills)

2. stronger to do more things

3. more refreshed

4. IMPROVE CONFIDENCE to do anything

5. show potential employers that you are disciplined and can be trusted to be committed on tasks

etc....

besides, my logic is that since I have the health, the time, the body (no missing parts), why not gym?

apart from that, it's not as if I'll be investing my time in investing in a marriage, that amount of time should be spent on bettering myself anyways.

I used to think that Gyming is meh, but after i've actually changed my diet and started gyming to pack up those pounds, i'm no longer feeling depressed, I feel more energetic, I feel much more confident to talk to people and my social skills ultimately improved. My sex life has never been better too.

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Exercise regularly is a must for everyone.  Gym bod is then a natural outcome. Going to gym and eating right are not simply a vanity issue. They are recommended by every doctor. Rigorous gym workout gives you a toned body, sharper mind, and a happier social life. lt is the number one anti aging strategy. What I personally object to is the excessive focus on muscles which leads to the abuse of testosterone and other harmful supplements. 

No preference... I guess gymbod is good and got to salute those guys who got gym bod....definitely not easy to achieve one.

I don't gym (Thinking of starting...) because I have no idea how to even start...later go gym blur blur. I've Been doing bodyweight exercise for past few years and still do have have a good looking body as still have small tummy despite eating "quite" healthy also. The only plus side is I guess I look average build with clothes on...only have small tummy when naked + a big thigh due to frequently jogging / pistol squats.

(pics in profile)

Edited by transmissionsm

gym bod is nice to look at but it must couple appropriate behaviour.

think a gym bod guy proclaiming himself 芈月。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

No preference... I guess gymbod is good and got to salute those guys who got gym bod....definitely not easy to achieve one.

I don't gym (Thinking of starting...) because I have no idea how to even start...later go gym blur blur. I've Been doing bodyweight exercise for past few years and still do have have a good looking body as still have small tummy despite eating "quite" healthy also. The only plus side is I guess I look average build with clothes on...only have small tummy when naked + a big thigh due to frequently jogging / pistol squats.

(pics in profile)

Sorry ur body isn't that good 

It is not only good to have in order to keep fit and good look.  It is almost a need to have if you are active in the sauna scene.  But all good things come in a package, and that include the behaviour and ethics as well as personal grooming.

6 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

speak for yourself

*cough*

Mine is not dad bod. Dad bod is like Chris pratt before he gone through his training regime. 

1 hour ago, EasleyLim said:

I don't think you quite get my meaning, lmao.

You are right I am speaking for myself and majority of members here . Dad bod is not the in thing .

Many people thinks Dad bod is those older people with fats and no abs and therefore its not the in thing lol but there are those people with dads age but still got 6 pacs like Singapore actor Zheng Ge Ping and Hong Kong actor Donnie Yen etc still looks very hot

20 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

Many people thinks Dad bod is those older people with fats and no abs and therefore its not the in thing lol but there are those people with dads age but still got 6 pacs like Singapore actor Zheng Ge Ping and Hong Kong actor Donnie Yen etc still looks very hot

That is not considered dad bod. That is fit bod.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dad+bod

Some people may think of gymbod is those body builders with those bulky muscles with 6 pacs while some may think gymbod is those slim fit types with 6 pacs. I would prefer those slim fit ones as those bulky muscles looks very intimidating.

As for the question is Gymbod is a must? I would say in theory it is not a must for me but in practical sense it is almost a must for me.

Gymbod leads to good health as lesser fat means more energy and much less prone to sickness which in turns leads to pain and suffering

Gymbod leads to happiness as whenever i look at my improve body i will be much more satisfy and people will naturally be attracted to me.

Gymbod leads to confidence so that you can go topless and others will give u the wow effect instead of the yak effect.

By the way if you want those slim fit gymbod type u dont need to even go to the gym. You just need a few mins of exercise at home with a proper low fat diet is enough to get those 6 pacs. Unless you want those bulky gymbod type than u will need to go to the gym more often and keep drinking protein powder.

2 hours ago, xboyhunk said:

Many guys with neither good looks nor gymbods have the most gorgeous BFs/GFs with sexy gymbods. Guess why.

Gymbod may be good-to-have but not as important.

Perhaps these lucky guys are rich,  or have some innate quality the outsiders may not observe. However, on balance,  most people rely on their first impression on observables .  If you are out of  shape,  then it sends a wrong signal. 

To be honest, I never really did work out until about 4 years ago. Going to the gym was boring for me and I kept fit by swimming and jogging. Then my company introduced a corporate tie up and I decided to give it a go. I started to log the weights I lift using a paid app and I got motivation from lifting heavier, more reps, or better form week after week after week. The app even lets me view charts of my performance.

Since that day, it stopped being about how I look, but more about how I perform physically. It's really really satisfying to feel myself growing stronger and seeing the line on the chart going up each time. Believe it or not, as vain as gym-goers like me may seem, the serious ones are there not for the ego or vanity but are really focused on getting better each week.

Edited by jo.sam

8 hours ago, jo.sam said:

To be honest, I never really did work out until about 4 years ago. Going to the gym was boring for me and I kept fit by swimming and jogging. Then my company introduced a corporate tie up and I decided to give it a go. I started to log the weights I lift using a paid app and I got motivation from lifting heavier, more reps, or better form week after week after week. The app even lets me view charts of my performance.

Since that day, it stopped being about how I look, but more about how I perform physically. It's really really satisfying to feel myself growing stronger and seeing the line on the chart going up each time. Believe it or not, as vain as gym-goers like me may seem, the serious ones are there not for the ego or vanity but are really focused on getting better each week.

I am curious. What app are you using?

1 hour ago, azimuth said:

I am curious. What app are you using?

I use Gymgoal 2 on IOS. It costs $5.95 if I remember correctly. Besides letting you record the weights you lift, you can tap to start a rest period in between sets and also includes animations so you can execute the form correctly.

$6 is a fair bit to pay for an app, but it's benefitted me more than a single coffee from Starbucks ever has and I've been using it since it was in version 1 in 2012.

3 minutes ago, jo.sam said:

I use Gymgoal 2 on IOS. It costs $5.95 if I remember correctly. Besides letting you record the weights you lift, you can tap to start a rest period in between sets and also includes animations so you can execute the form correctly.

$6 is a fair bit to pay for an app, but it's benefitted me more than a single coffee from Starbucks ever has and I've been using it since it was in version 1 in 2012.

Thanks. It looks pretty extensive. Is it difficult to use?

Just now, azimuth said:

Thanks. It looks pretty extensive. Is it difficult to use?

There's a small learning curve but it isn't difficult. You have to put in your routine and exercises, and after that using it is pretty easy, just input the numbers and they will come up with charts for you. You can even email your own figures to yourself.

Best app for fitness seriously. Without it I think I wouldn't be able to stay motivated.

8 minutes ago, jo.sam said:

There's a small learning curve but it isn't difficult. You have to put in your routine and exercises, and after that using it is pretty easy, just input the numbers and they will come up with charts for you. You can even email your own figures to yourself.

Best app for fitness seriously. Without it I think I wouldn't be able to stay motivated.

Thanks. I just downloaded the app. Will trying fumbling with it on the way to the gym. :)

• Guest locked this topic