Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

After reading all the messages about giving and requesting for FOC massage ... I think those giving FOC massage are spoiling the market....

Some therapist who set up biz providing massage therapist services but you guys go around giving FOC massage... what are they going to earn.... it means that you guys are snatching rice bowl from them... 

Please please.... if you are seeking someone who are willing to let you practice on... do it only a few time but not all the time... how many bodies do you need to practice on???

You might take this massage as you freelance job or pass time thingy.... but others take it as their Full Time job...

Please please don't go around giving FOC massage anymore... 

You might have another Full Time job that you make your ends meet, but to those who take this as their Full Time job, just to pay house loan and other expenses

Stop this now... Let others have a chance to make money too  

Edited by MenBtySpa

Hey all,

Interested to learn massage or practise on someone? Need a massage buddy or just wish to receive or give massage on an ad hoc basis?

I've created a line group for these purposes and more. Do PM me your ID if interested :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

offering a free sensual oil body massage, nth clean about it if there's chemistry and mutual attraction.

as it's FOC, please be below 30, ave to beefy preferred and with a face pic readily available. quite free till mid feb so PM now!

am 25 stocky fit chn with place in central

Can I have the massage? I need one badly. Pm me~

offering a free sensual oil body massage, nth clean about it if there's chemistry and mutual attraction.

as it's FOC, please be below 30, ave to beefy preferred and with a face pic readily available. quite free till mid feb so PM now!

am 25 stocky fit chn with place in central

24m 170 65 fit looking interested in getting massage with happy ending near west.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic