Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

• 2 weeks later...
Can give u a free massage but u have to book the hotel and pay for it.....if u keen give me yr email and contact......

I can provide free massage in the hotel and will pay for it, email me @guozing30@yahoo.com.sg, Thai, Swedish massage of yr choice.

Guest GuoZing
Any mature (chub or otherwise ) uncle gives free massages here? :P

26 176 67 chn here... Ermmmm reward will be a hot load for you. :P J/k

:whistle:

Hi Im keen to provide free massage for you, I use to be a part time massuer and able to do thai , java or swedish msg, pvt me at guozing30@yahoo.com.sg if you interested

Guest -tony_chaser70-
Hi Im keen to provide free massage for you, I use to be a part time massuer and able to do thai , java or swedish msg, pvt me at guozing30@yahoo.com.sg if you interested

Hi, me 174/70kg chn 36,sure like a free massage,may i know ur stat pls, my e mail is tony_chaser70@hotmail.com

Guest -maturecub-
So many people giving free massages? Can I get a free massage too? I never try one before :) I am lean and I think I should be quite easy to be massaged upon.

Hi, just wonder if anyone wish to give me a free massage? Any newbie or experienced wants to practise their skills on me? I am an oldie...50 168 78 chn. Thanks...

Guest -Stocky-

Give me yr contact ...I will contact u...I am 38 1.7 82....can host during the day time....

Guest Game for it
So many people giving free massages? Can I get a free massage too? I never try one before :) I am lean and I think I should be quite easy to be massaged upon.

Leave yr contact I will contact u....btw can u host...?

Guest -maturechn-
I am a matured 43,172,75kg mix full time therapist and do you have a place to do the massage? I always love a good honest answer to how is my massage skills

I do not hv place...sorry. I dun mind going over to yours if it is okay with you. Cheers!

Guest -bigis4me-
I do not hv place...sorry. I dun mind going over to yours if it is okay with you. Cheers!

I would think it can arranged but how to arrange with you . Mobile no. maybe and i will arrnage with on time and date to coem over?

hi guys.I am providing free massage a hobby but depends on my timing too.Drop your email contact hereand we can arrange.

can use my place for massage.Those looking for sex Only,don need to reply.thanks

Hey man, I am always looking to exchange my massage skills so if you are interested maybe we could meet up and do massage for each other for free?

Guest wldsstcky
Hey man, I am always looking to exchange my massage skills so if you are interested maybe we could meet up and do massage for each other for free?

hey guy,sure....can use mineor ur plc if convenient...how to contact u?any email?

Guest Newbie Massaguer
Hi, just wonder if anyone wish to give me a free massage? Any newbie or experienced wants to practise their skills on me? I am an oldie...50 168 78 chn. Thanks...

Newbie Massaguer here....

I can give u free massage. Pls email your contact details to ssilverzoommer@yahoo.com.sg

hi guys.I am providing free massage a hobby but depends on my timing too.Drop your email contact hereand we can arrange.

can use my place for massage.Those looking for sex Only,don need to reply.thanks

Ha ha it is better that u say first if sex is eexpected because most men who offer free massage expect payment in sex. But then they always never say first. When they massage near the hole, they will purposely massage into the hole. If you agree then u open your legs wider to offer yourself to him.

Hehe so far I always offer myself as payment so I don't know what happen if I refuse. But these men really can massage well and use it as bait. Of course I know what I am in for when he says,"u want massage we go room want?" I get 1 hour of massage fun he gets 10 min inside me. We r both consenting adults so don't complain who cheat who.

Guest wldsstcky
HI there again, maybe you would like to my place but i sorry to say my mobile maybe abit inconv so if you wouldnt mind giving me your number and i will contact you from there ok!!

email me at ritz69@live.com and i reply u with my contact,k...sure i go ur plc for exchange massage

Hi I Give Free Massage To Lean, Slim Or Cute Chinese Boys (weight between 50 to 70 kgs only) due I like chinese-guys only within this weight range/ No Malays/Indians /Uncles or Chubs Please. Interested,SMS (only SMS) dont call-will not pick up call at : 8164-3391

Guest storch60@yahoo.com
I am a matured 43,172,75kg mix full time therapist and do you have a place to do the massage? I always love a good honest answer to how is my massage skills
will spend a week in SIN and love a good massage where would I find you?

hi there,

love to have a great massage by you. i enjoy massage alot and visiting only home base massage twice a month in bedok.

i'm 37yrs, chinese, 171cm, 78kgs, fair and smooth. my email is: honeybeecomb@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon.. oh ya, forgot to tell you that i have no place.

thank you.

hi,

I read your message to give a free massage. yes, I enjoy it.

I'm jeremy, 37chn, 171, 78kg, fair.

the massage will be done in your house? as I have no place.

hope to hear from you soon.

cheers

Would definitely want 2 massage u and suck u dry. I am a very gd sucker. Try 4 yrself! Hahaha!

Contact me at 96325427 Paul.

I am 36, 1.83m, 75kg, gym-fit and pleasant looking.

name='rancidswim' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:48 AM' post='89520']

Hi , i am tony here.heard u giving free massage.I am 174/70kg chn 36, how abt urself , wht ur stat?My contact is 93963428.wht is urs.Pls sms i we can fix a date.Pls identify who ur, so i know who is mesaaging.thxs

Hi,

i'm Clement, 37yrs, Chinese, 171cm, 78kgs, fair. would appreciate of your free massage.

my email is : honeybeecomb@hotmail.com

would like to have this free massage during weekend afternoon (if possible).

Thank you.

hi paul,

do u have place for the massage?

jeremy here 37yr, chinese 171 78 fair.

my email: honeybeecomb@hotmail.com

cheers

Would definitely want 2 massage u and suck u dry. I am a very gd sucker. Try 4 yrself! Hahaha!

Contact me at 96325427 Paul.

I am 36, 1.83m, 75kg, gym-fit and pleasant looking.

name='rancidswim' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:48 AM' post='89520']

Guest -bigis4me-
hi,

I read your message to give a free massage. yes, I enjoy it.

I'm jeremy, 37chn, 171, 78kg, fair.

the massage will be done in your house? as I have no place.

hope to hear from you soon.

cheers

Hi there jeremy,

It would be my pleasure to massage you but i too dont have a place . So how to keep in touch

david

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic