Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Hi, I enjoy massaging athletic guys. Am not a trained masseur but am considering taking up proper training. So for now, i want to massage (try to) a certain number of guys to see if I am really up to do it professionally. Would like to keep a record of the number of guys I have massaged and their reviews.

I admit, the sensous nature of touching a man's body is one reason I am doing this but its not the ONLY reason. So if you are someone who is athletic or reasonably fit, comfortable with another man (Indian guy) touching your body, PM me. Soccer players (feet/calf/thighs/lower back focused massage), Guys who do manual/physical work or Malays/indians/Caucasians/Pinoys PM me.

Wish to concentrate on the sensous nature of massage so not really up for actual sex. But if thats what you are looking for, say so upfront please. you need to have a place or pay for the hotel as I cannot accomodate at my place.

I have a day job so not always free and need to be discreet too.

im slim not an athletic guy but i go gym three times a week. wander if u interested to do on me?? chn 42/160/52, u can do at my place...email: kingvox@hotmail.com

Guest -superoctober-
I am a matured 43,172,75kg mix full time therapist and do you have a place to do the massage? I always love a good honest answer to how is my massage skills

hi im mature chn/42/162/50 like to try yr massage at my place, kingvox@yahoo.com

Guest -touch-
hi im mature chn/42/162/50 like to try yr massage at my place, kingvox@yahoo.com

hi, super, I am 45 chn 172 80. Should be able to give u useful comments if you take me on. Contact me at bedok0319zero@gmail.com. Thank you.

Guest -superoctober-
Wondering anyone dare to try free shiatsu (courses graduaded long ago and never practice till i found out this forum - why not give a try beside help release others tension also make new fren)

No Happy Ending involved, and if possible U can massage back me (not a compulsory)

As I am working, I might need to adjust timing to fix ur and my free time.

Chinese (not from china) 30/172/86kg

pic available at www.manjam.com/earthhorse1978

No place - so u must have place

I will be excited if you know how to do tantric massage as ever had great sensation

My Tantric Massage experience as told in :

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11722

Eager to learn Tantric massage if anyone know where to learn please PM me.

Leave your contact in my manjam or PM me here, i will contact u back

cheers

New Bie

keen to try at my place, im chn 42/160/50 kingvox@yahoo.com

Hi, I enjoy massaging athletic guys. Am not a trained masseur but am considering taking up proper training. So for now, i want to massage (try to) a certain number of guys to see if I am really up to do it professionally. Would like to keep a record of the number of guys I have massaged and their reviews.

I admit, the sensous nature of touching a man's body is one reason I am doing this but its not the ONLY reason. So if you are someone who is athletic or reasonably fit, comfortable with another man (Indian guy) touching your body, PM me. Soccer players (feet/calf/thighs/lower back focused massage), Guys who do manual/physical work or Malays/indians/Caucasians/Pinoys PM me.

Wish to concentrate on the sensous nature of massage so not really up for actual sex. But if thats what you are looking for, say so upfront please. you need to have a place or pay for the hotel as I cannot accomodate at my place.

I have a day job so not always free and need to be discreet too.

Hey keen to try but do u have email for me to contact u?

hi there, would be great to see n touch you. you can call me at 63344525

david

hi david,

i think you are really itchy and too casual........ since you are running a shop (The Male Therapist), you shouldn't be so casual about giving free massage to other. I don't think it is just a normal massage and surely involve of sexuality act too.

be careful friend.

Guest -bigis4me-
hi david,

i think you are really itchy and too casual........ since you are running a shop (The Male Therapist), you shouldn't be so casual about giving free massage to other. I don't think it is just a normal massage and surely involve of sexuality act too.

be careful friend.

Well friend, Thanks for your view and i do think from now on more free massage . And just to inform you , i always trade my massages too and not just give a free massage. Thanks again my friend

lets start anew guys and wish the best in the new year to come

I had seen you before. but don't spoilt the market by giving free massage. it is your rice bowl and you have to be professional on you job too. by giving too much of free massage cum free sex, it will only downgraded yourself and also other massuer as well. people will think all the masseurs are cheapskate too.

cheers,

hi paul,

want to try your skills on me?

Would definitely want 2 massage u and suck u dry. I am a very gd sucker. Try 4 yrself! Hahaha!

Contact me at 96325427 Paul.

I am 36, 1.83m, 75kg, gym-fit and pleasant looking.

name='rancidswim' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:48 AM' post='89520']

Any mature (chub or otherwise ) uncle gives free massages here? :P

26 176 67 chn here... Ermmmm reward will be a hot load for you. :P J/k

:whistle:

hi guys.I am providing free massage a hobby but depends on my timing too.Drop your email contact hereand we can arrange.

can use my place for massage.Those looking for sex Only,don need to reply.thanks

Hi, I would like to try you massage not into "SeX", IM 35 / CHN / 60 / 168, email : why_eo4@hotmail.com . . . tks

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to find a free massage in the Jurong area. I work in Jurong and want to get away during the day and enjoy a relaxing massage nearby. Obviously, you would need a place to host, so anybody interested, please email me at milestone10002000@yahoo.com

BTW - 42 y/o caucasian, 5'9", 165 pounds

Hope to hear from you soon.

Miles

Hi, anyone giving free massage? I am keen!! Email me @ moonhub69@yahoo.com.sg

37/173/70 fit chn :whistle:

This might be out of topic...by the way....where can I learn the massage skill in Singapore?

Or must go other place? any idea?

Still looking for free massage (would be nice if it were in the Jurong area) Must have a place to host. I got one reply (thanks), but had hoped for more.

If interested, please email me at milestone10002000@yahoo.com

Miles

Still looking for free massage (would be nice if it were in the Jurong area) Must have a place to host. I got one reply (thanks), but had hoped for more.

If interested, please email me at milestone10002000@yahoo.com

Miles

HEY,

WHY NO ONE REPLIES THIS ANGMOH MESSAGE? I KNEW THAT HE LIKE TO BE SUCKED OR SUCK INSIDE HIS CAR....... HE IS MARRIED BUT HARDLY HAS TIME TO COME OUT AFTER WORK. HE USUALLY INVITE PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN DURING LUNCH TIME INSIDE HIS CAR IN THE PUBLIC AREA. SO RISKY AND NO FUN AT ALL....

NO WONDER HE HAS NO DATING AT ALL BUT STILL KEEP ADVERTISE HIMSELF HERE TO TRY HIS LUCK.......HAHAHAHA

Guest PATRICK
Any mature (chub or otherwise ) uncle gives free massages here? :P

26 176 67 chn here... Ermmmm reward will be a hot load for you. :P J/k

:whistle:

i like to serve you... U with place ? me Chn 38 170 87

emai me at: sf888@singnet.com.sg

i am interested in receiving or exchanging full-body massage. I have some formal training in Swedish Full body massage before and will like to seek someone who's also keen on refreshing their skills and exploring new technique. you need to have a place to host cause i don't have one. pm me if interested. thanks.

I will also like to know more friends in Singapore especially people who stay nearby novena area and enjoy swimming, yoga and meditation..

• 1 month later...
Guest Keen to xchange?
I learnt TCM massage and would like to share as well as learn from anyone who keen in massage. :clap:

How to contact u, as I am keen to xchange and share with u my massage skill....I am not a member here...

Guest -Jeremy-
I will be in Singapore on 18 March and looking for a relaxing massage from a mature man. I'm 48, 183, 85, western. Not looking for a professional - just a keen amateur. Thanks

hi there,

i'm jeremy, 40, 170, 80 chinese would like to give you a soft sensual massage (not skillful but would like to practice). must be discreet.

if interested, email me at: chubby888@hotmail.com

thanks.

Guest -kumar250974-
I will be in Singapore on 18 March and looking for a relaxing massage from a mature man. I'm 48, 183, 85, western. Not looking for a professional - just a keen amateur. Thanks
Guest -kumar250974-

I am Kumar, 34 Indian guy doing freelance massage for people who works all day long. I am doing in EITHER oil or powdered massage all over your body head to toe, and preferred will give you a shower too after the session. There shouldn’t be any regrets by booking my service. 1 hour is only $50.00 please kindly write your place and telephone number so that can be arranged for meet up.84507810 is my number.Thank you sir

Guest Guest
I am Kumar, 34 Indian guy doing freelance massage for people who works all day long. I am doing in EITHER oil or powdered massage all over your body head to toe, and preferred will give you a shower too after the session. There shouldn’t be any regrets by booking my service. 1 hour is only $50.00 please kindly write your place and telephone number so that can be arranged for meet up.84507810 is my number.Thank you sir

hi kumar,

do you have place for the massage? i'm interested to try an indian masseur.

kindly email me at . so that i can go to your place for massage this weekend.

cheers

Guest Guest

Hi All,

This Australian guy is a Regional Director and having business trip in Singapore. I met him once when he reply my massage in Gumtree.sg.

He was staying in a very nice hotel (Le-Meridien) with a very nice Deluxe Suite (Double) room. His look is presentable but not so friendly guy.

One more thing I need to remind you guys here do ask for transportation charge from him..... he is quite generous and paid me SGD100 for my transportation after the 15 minutes massage (no skills at all) cos he just need someone to touch him and mutual masterbation only.

Be wise guys.............

cheers,

Guest muscular chinese

i am a muscular chn 171 88 who loves massage of all kind

if you need to practice on a body i am too happy to volunteer mine

best if you have your own place else i am ok to pay for the hotel

sms only: 9 0 9 6 1 1 6 5

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic