Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Just trying this out as I had always received requests for pre-booking after I posted which I declined all just to be fair. 

Just going to open up 1 slot on Saturdays at 3:15 PM. Please don't ask for other timings. 

Sundays will be posted on forum if available. 

Please book via: https://forms.gle/xJqRZ31WD8ByxSJeA

*Only the remaining slots will be shown on the form. 

*Only your Blowingwind user name to be entered. Will PM you for contact details. 

*No booking of more than 1 slot on the same month. 

*Will update the form 2 weeks before the new month. 

*I understand something may crop up at the last minute and a cancellation will be made but please kindly inform by 2:00 PM on Saturday. It may also happen to me so please be understanding. 

*Kindly read entire post before booking.*

With cert in basic sports massage. Just for practice; not for exchange. 
Massage area: back and front of lower limbs, back and upper limbs.
Duration: approximately 60mins

Charges: Not charging lar
Massage bed: Available

Easy clean massage oil: Available

Big body towel: Please bring YOUR OWN

My height and weight on profile. Other information and pic request will NOT be entertained. Booking will be cancelled if you are going to ask about it. 

I really do not need to know your race, age, height, weight, body type, etc. If you tell me your stats voluntarily when I don't even ask, please don't expect me to do the same. 

STRICTLY sports massage. Still a novice, please be kind.

*Moderators, please delete if taking booking falls outside practicing masseur guidelines

8 hours ago, kkennyy said:

Anyone knows manhood massage? Keen to try 

Hi kkennyy, there are many options u can choose from but its pricey... Most are a dollar a minute so 1hour=

$60.

Hope u get to try it & enjoy the prostrate massage!!! 👍👍👍

14 hours ago, ljh said:

Just trying this out as I had always received requests for pre-booking after I posted which I declined all just to be fair. 

Just going to open up 1 slot on Saturdays at 3:15 PM. Please don't ask for other timings. 

Sundays will be posted on forum if available. 

Please book via: https://forms.gle/xJqRZ31WD8ByxSJeA

*Only the remaining slots will be shown on the form. 

*Only your Blowingwind user name to be entered. Will PM you for contact details. 

*No booking of more than 1 slot on the same month. 

*Will update the form 2 weeks before the new month. 

*I understand something may crop up at the last minute and a cancellation will be made but please kindly inform by 2:00 PM on Saturday. It may also happen to me so please be understanding. 

*Kindly read entire post before booking.*

With cert in basic sports massage. Just for practice; not for exchange. 
Massage area: back and front of lower limbs, back and upper limbs.
Duration: approximately 60mins

Charges: Not charging lar
Massage bed: Available

Easy clean massage oil: Available

Big body towel: Please bring YOUR OWN

My height and weight on profile. Other information and pic request will NOT be entertained. Booking will be cancelled if you are going to ask about it. 

I really do not need to know your race, age, height, weight, body type, etc. If you tell me your stats voluntarily when I don't even ask, please don't expect me to do the same. 

STRICTLY sports massage. Still a novice, please be kind.

*Moderators, please delete if taking booking falls outside practicing masseur guidelines

Slots are filled for the Nov. Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]