Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

LOOKINGĀ FOR MASSAGE

I'm SG Chinese, 29, 1.82m, 74kg, boyish, fair, and smooth.

Ā 

My bod pic:

https://twitter.com/queerqloset/status/1655098521551523843?t=KoeKoCFRRBRkcQTt_Eg_XA&s=19

Ā 

Willing to travel to your place at my own expense.

Ā 

Alternatively,Ā I can host during my staycays:

Ā 

Hilton Garden Inn Serangoon

22 Jul: 330pm, 7pm

23 Jul: 9am

Ā 

Hotel Traveltine

12 Aug: 230pm, 7pm

13 Aug: 9am

Ā 

Amara Singapore

23 Sep: 230pm, 7pm

24 Sep: 9am

Ā 

Oasia Hotel Novena

14 Oct: 230pm, 7pm

15 Oct: 9am

Ā 

Furama RiverFront

4Ā Nov: 230pm, 7pm

5 Nov: 9am

Ā 

If keen, contact me using the template below:

Ā 

Hi, I'm (Name). I saw on BW that you're a Massage Practice Model.

Ā 

I can host at my place in (postal code) on (availability).

OR

I can massage you in your room during your staycay at (Hotel Name).Ā I can be there on (date) at (time).

Ā 

I can be reached via

Ā 

1. BW Private Message

2. Line:Ā @QueerQloset

3. Telegram: @QueerQloset

4.Ā Twitter:Ā @QueerQloset

Hi there, I just recently finished an oil massage course and I am looking for model to practice on. Please be informed that this is a leggit massage practice, feedback will be very much appreciated as well.

Ā 

The oil massage session should last about 60-75mins. Unfortunately, I don't have a place to massage so will need model to provide the venue.

Ā 

Ideally, the model can be around 60-80kg as from past practice experience, this body size is easier to manage/practice on but this is flexible as long as it's manageable. I'm not experienced enough to deal with any skin conditions just yet, be it mild or severe. So for the safety of both parties, I will avoid any models with any form of skin condition for now under I am equipped with the skill to deal with it. Appreciate your understanding!Ā 

10 hours ago, Carky said:

Hi there, I just recently finished an oil massage course and I am looking for model to practice on. Please be informed that this is a leggit massage practice, feedback will be very much appreciated as well.

Ā 

The oil massage session should last about 60-75mins. Unfortunately, I don't have a place to massage so will need model to provide the venue.

Ā 

Ideally, the model can be around 60-80kg as from past practice experience, this body size is easier to manage/practice on but this is flexible as long as it's manageable. I'm not experienced enough to deal with any skin conditions just yet, be it mild or severe. So for the safety of both parties, I will avoid any models with any form of skin condition for now under I am equipped with the skill to deal with it. Appreciate your understanding!Ā 

Ā 

I'm at your service if u want haha. Check out my earlier post regarding my availability and hosting venues.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]