Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Thank you for the input, sorry due to some complaint, edited and removed pics from this thread. Sorry for any inconveniences caused and gave u sore eye.

Again many thanks

SJ

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

i tried the threadstarter massage, overall i would say its quite professionally done. he was able to iron the knots in my body with the right amount of pressure applied. i have tried numerous massages in singapore including some of the home based massages on the website, however some certainly do fall short of expectations. to the treadstarter, thanks for your hospitality. its very humbling to receive a massage from you.

Guest ThankYouSj

i tried the threadstarter massage, overall i would say its quite professionally done. he was able to iron the knots in my body with the right amount of pressure applied. i have tried numerous massages in singapore including some of the home based massages on the website, however some certainly do fall short of expectations. to the treadstarter, thanks for your hospitality. its very humbling to receive a massage from you.

bwbw ... agree with you ... though some parts of the massage are a bit too tempting .... :oops:

Salute to Sj, keeping his promise even it was raining and couldnt believe it is free of charge... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sj ... what type you like ha? curious le as you boi2 (if u had any) must be proud to have u

Wah .. guys ... I am not yet Prof ... dare not to be compared with experience home-based/established ones.

However feel happy that I released your tension,which mean I got the correct points on your body.

If you still need my hands feel free to contact me ....

Cheers

Sj

Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Dear All BW-ers,

Many thanks for the PM

Edited by SjShiok-FreeMassage

Wah .. guys ... I am not yet Prof ... dare not to be compared with experience home-based/established ones.

However feel happy that I released your tension,which mean I got the correct points on your body.

Cheers

Sj

Hi, wish to try yr massage, pls email me to arrange at guozing30@yahoo.com. TQ

Cheers

Sj

Hi ya SJ can I try your massage as well? Any form of contact to u?

Hi SJ,

Would you mind if I can have a session with you.. thank you.. my email : sunsunny28@yahoo.com.sg

Hi, wish to try yr massage, pls email me to arrange at guozing30@yahoo.com. TQ

Hi SNSUNNY and Guest

Please drop me PM as I seldom online so hard to email you guys.

Not hard to drop a PM, just be registered member and it is free .......

==========================

To others ...

Regret to inform I am only free starting next week morning till before noon.

(As appointments for this week fix already, and again I need to arrange timing that is not crash with my official work time)

And remember I do not have place ...

If u still keen feel free to drop me PM here with day and time preferred for next week

For those who still not yet fix timing and day, but already received my PM priority will be given to yours

Cheers

Sj

========================================

lazyone - Thanks for the message any other way to contact beside email? mobile might be faster (drop our PM already)

ben_sgp- still waiting your sms on the timing

dilbertsg - dropped u PM liao, pls reconfirm timing

tony_chaser70

Weishiong

===================

sorry for delaying from last week as our timing did not fix .... dropped u PM already for this week timing

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, maybe we can exchange massage.

I am chn 35/170/62

Hi -Mean-

Interesting nick and email address ....

Still servicing BW members and so far met great gorgeous new friends.

Thanks all for daring to try my massage which are not Prof standard ...

For some that we still can not fix on best timing which fit both, hereby I sincerely ask for your forgiveness

It will be great if u registered as BW official member and PM me, regret I seldom online ..... which might cause delay in replying message in this forum as well as email

Edwinccp ...

Exchange is the great idea, feel free to PM me ... will advice further on best way to communicate with each other faster.

Btw up to end of this week really had handful, sorry for that may be u can PM on ur desired time and day for next week

Cheers

SJ

You are a gentleman and would make a very good friend.

Hope can find time to do again soon if you are keen! Don;t tire yourself with all the massages...hehe.....

DouSaBao

Mr. Bao ....

u flattered too much la :oops: :oops: ... I am just ordinary guy next door. Glad my hand can release the tension though not prof yet.

actually u r the real gentleman picked and dropped me to the mrt during friday raining. My deepest thanks.

Sure u got my no, any time if our timing match (err .... please if possible 1 day in advance to fix timing ;))

Emergency calling!!! :unsure:

:unsure: confused dont know what to do .... :wacko:

Dear Mr. Lim ....

First I need to ask forgiveness from you, due to too many PM, i may be somehow deleted ur PM to me without my awareness ... as i try to clear the box within 100 as limited here

I just recall ur nick start A something and u said stay Pasir Ris

Indeed u gave me ur email but i replied many times all returned with error message:

(Regret cant post ur email here to keep ur privacy undisclosed :ph34r: )

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554

If u are reading this thread within next 2 days (as ur desired timing is nearby) please PM me with contact no, so I can sms (faster)

Again deeply sorry for this

Emergency calling!!! :unsure:

:unsure: confused dont know what to do .... :wacko:

Dear Mr. Lim ....

First I need to ask forgiveness from you, due to too many PM, i may be somehow deleted ur PM to me without my awareness ... as i try to clear the box within 100 as limited here

I just recall ur nick start A something and u said stay Pasir Ris

Indeed u gave me ur email but i replied many times all returned with error message:

(Regret cant post ur email here to keep ur privacy undisclosed :ph34r: )

If u are reading this thread within next 2 days (as ur desired timing is nearby) please PM me with contact no, so I can sms (faster)

Again deeply sorry for this

Think I know who u are refering to (Mr A Lim in Pasir Ris). Mind me double confirm do u recall he is also a masseur by profession.

Think I know who u are refering to (Mr A Lim in Pasir Ris). Mind me double confirm do u recall he is also a masseur by profession.

Oh? I never know that, even he is Prof ...., is timing match I still will lend my hand.

As I am free and doing this to know more registered member here ... I am not his competition as I am not Prof .... and if in later stage any one complaint of my bad services or anythings. It will be a great input, so far received many constructive input.

And I am not going to take into consideration of go Prof on this line so any Prof one out there just relax .... The best will survive

Anyway till now he is not replying nor email me, so I treat as withdrawal of interest.

For the rest who had PM me, many thanks will reply by email.

Anyway Guest many thanks for informing

Cheers

Sj

i interest in your massage please call me at nine seven eight eight one nine eight nine

sms u liao ...

Cheers

Sj

39531_449832904544_622949544_5221549_2355302_s.jpg

Dear All,

I sprained my ankle, had TCM Tui Na, temporary have to suspend all appointment and will be rescheduled for this week and next week ones.

Deeply sorry, I will sms each of you who made appointment already.

Due to this accident I might not be able to entertained new request till further notice.

Again sorry ....

Btw anyone know whether this techniques are good to heal the sprained ankle?

(Read at web)

Immediate First Aid for a sprained ankle:

Aim to reduce the swelling by RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) as soon as possible.

R is for rest. It is important to rest the injury to reduce pain and prevent further damage. Uce crutches it necessary. Many therapists advocate partial weight bearing as soon as pain will allow. This is thought to accelerate rehabilitation.

I is for ICE or cold therapy. Applying ice and compression can ease the pain, reduce swelling, reduce bleeding (initially) and encourage blood flow (when used later). Apply an ice pack or similar immediately following injury for 15 minutes. Repeat this every 2 hours.

C is for compression - This reduces bleeding and helps reduce swelling. A Lousiana wrap bandaging technique (Louisiana wrap - The louisiana wrap is great to use in the early stages of an ankle sprain and is easy to apply and re-apply following cold therapy sessions! Elasticated bandage is used to provide compression to reduce swelling and support the injured ankle. ) is excellent for providing support and compression to a recently injured ankle.

E is for Elevation - Uses gravity to reduce bleeding and swelling by allowing fluids to flow away from the site of injury. So put your feet up and get someone else to wait on you

R.I.C.E is the right treatment. Give your ankle lots of rest, don't bound it with bandage unless you walking alot. Swelling should subside within 2-3 days.

Hi DSB,

Many thanks for the wishes. Bandage was put on by the sinshe from the TCM.

I had to walk and drag myself to office so no choice had the bandage, and may be took longer as I didnt rest the feet unless it is sleeping time

Again thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

November 2011 Ready to Serve The Community Again

Love Massage ....

Don’t minds give free massage to whom that might need it

However as I have fix permanent job, so we have to fix our timing

Minus points :

I don’t have place, so either your place or we arrange somewhere which might be conducive to do massage

Would prefer Session on Saturday and Sunday

If weekday I only available after office hour and sometimes might quite late

If you stay nearby IKEA Alexandra and have place, I dont mind any time at nite on weekday

Would love to give priority to whom that can do massage exchange

As an Ordinary guy next door, dont expect too much about me .....

Timing must fit my timing and again "No charges at all", I treat as serving community so please ...... do not take it for granted and treat as I must "serve" you no matter what!

Erotic Sensual Massage - Tips and Tricks

http://youtu.be/vgiZtAYZ59o

Sigh, why do such sad people exist in the world? I just happen to chance upon this thread for the 1st time and it is really fun reading the anecdotes before a resident clown appears out of nowhere. I'm just a neutral reader here, but the language he uses is pathetically desperate and highly offensive, and I think I just had to say something here. Hasn't he noticed apart from a few unregistered guest postings, there are also other registered users who wrote in and complement the guy? So why on earth would he think it's a scam and all the posts were made by the same person?

No wonder he calls himself "not that stupid", because maybe he knows he's not that stupid - like a pig, but stupid enough as a human I guess, ha ha.

Stupid fella, please open your eyes next time and scrutinise the posts before nonsense escapes your brain again, assuming you have one.

Edited by Lungker

Oh dear .....

to whoever un-registered commentators (or only 1 guy as u are un-registered so who know who u r).

With all respects ..... I can undestand if are you afraid it is a bogus scam ......... I cant blame you, nowadays everythings should be careful.

BUT I ABSOLUTELY FEEL PISSED, you do not even know me but you labeled me as Scammer. I have not even start serving the community again (due to a break for concentration on my full time job and foot recovery) but some ones already spread a negative aura.

1st of all confirmed no charges, you can check with those who are registered members I massaged in the past and It is Thai Massage with complete dress on!

Further more you can write to Watpho and check whether I was their student by quoting below certificate #

Reason I served free :

As I paid the course in order to know the correct way (not to make a living on it), but if I do not practice mean i wasted the $$$

So I better serve the community and if there are massage lover who do massage exchange than it will be better

If you felt cheated please more details on how I cheated you and if you felt it is a scam feel free to file a police report

If you are professional home base masseurs, dont be threaten by my free service present. If you are good enough your loyal customers sure will stick loyal to you.

Thank you Vincent for fair judgement.

Edited by SjShiok-FreeMassage

For whom who would like to know more about my almamater where I have fun learning the skill can visit :

http://www.watpomassage.com/2009/index.php?page=course&title=Massage Course〈=en&cid=14

Hi i am interested in the massage ;) thanks

Oh dear .....

to whoever un-registered commentators (or only 1 guy as u are un-registered so who know who u r).

With all respects ..... I can undestand if are you afraid it is a bogus scam ......... I cant blame you, nowadays everythings should be careful.

BUT I ABSOLUTELY FEEL PISSED, you do not even know me but you labeled me as Scammer. I have not even start serving the community again (due to a break for concentration on my full time job and foot recovery) but some ones already spread a negative aura.

1st of all confirmed no charges, you can check with those who are registered members I massaged in the past and It is Thai Massage with complete dress on!

Further more you can write to Watpho and check whether I was their student by quoting below certificate #

296802_261035300600463_100000819844180_651857_1431216650_n.jpg

Reason I served free :

As I paid the course in order to know the correct way (not to make a living on it), but if I do not practice mean i wasted the $$$

So I better serve the community and if there are massage lover who do massage exchange than it will be better

If you felt cheated please more details on how I cheated you and if you felt it is a scam feel free to file a police report

If you are professional home base masseurs, dont be threaten by my free service present. If you are good enough your loyal customers sure will stick loyal to you.

Thank you Vincent for fair judgement.

@Lungker and Boyish7

Thanks alot for the moral support .....

@Sixpac .... dropped u PM already

@ Waterballoon thanks for the PM info, I will surely bring along sweaters, hoodies & windbreakers, so this time I went on wrong timing ... I can not tahan cold ...

To others .....

Deeply sorry that I only can start Nov serving you guys ..... as next 2 week I am out of Singapore .............

1st Weekend Nov .... slots taken .......

If you want feel free to drop me PM to discuss further

Let me remind you :

1. It is Thai massage style .... I dont master other style ....

2. Regret I have no place

3. During the session all are dressed and no oil involved.........

4. I am not a pro, so dont expect too high .... I just try my best to relief your muscle ...........

Good Day All .....

Thanks for all the PM, regret I can not online frequently for next 2 week as I am not in Singapore ...

If u r in Shanghai the next 2 weeks for Shanghai Pride, I have room .... u can come over for the free massage

cheers

Sj

Waterbaloon ....

where is ur email address? pm me please if u wanna me sent you your pics taken in Happy Valley .....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Looking for fellow messuers and massage enthusiastics to Exchange techniques and experience. I'm certified and look forward to meeting guys to Exchange sessions together.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Hi Jaden, you can practice on AbangZ :)

Care to intro? :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

AbangZ is 44/175/80kg.

ITEC Diploma in Holistic massage 2007

SSC Sports massage, Foot Relex, etc

Presently practising part time outcall mobile massage.

You?

I'm 34 173 69 chn. Knows only Swedish massage. Got this Itec cert as hobby. Hope to learn some skills from u!

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic