Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Hi all - for the past 6 months I have been learning the technique of manhood massage from a masseur friend from Indonesia. He says I am now ready to perform on others.

This is not masturbation although ejaculation is optional depending on the individual.

As I am new, I need volunteers as 'guinea pigs' to let me try on them. You just have to pay me a token sum for my transport/materials (abt $15) and you pay for the room.

If you are interested, write to me - kimlo777@yahoo.com

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

usually abt 15mins - i dun think anyone can tahan longer than that

All in sex is fair.

depending on yr threshold for pain, it can be painful

All in sex is fair.

Tks to all BW members who responded to my ad. Yesterday alone I met up with 4 members and this evening 2 have confirmed appts with me. Keep your enquiries rolling in - I am here to serve. The S$15 rate is only for 2 weeks.

All in sex is fair.

Hope u are not causing permanent damage to them...

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Hope u are not causing permanent damage to them...

why dun u try and see for yrself whether u will suffer permanent damage!

All in sex is fair.

Tks to all BW supporters who have allowed me to practise on them. There were many happy clients. The promotion ends this week, so if you want to try can still write to me and make appts. For Friday and Saturday, all slots already taken and I rest on Sunday. There are still available slots for tonight and tomorrow night.

Once again thanks for all your support.

All in sex is fair.

im interested in an exhange as well. does anyone have a place available?

You can always book a hotel room for a few hours. :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

good idea, but i think we should have some rules. Nothing wrong with sensual and erotic massage (even tantric for those trained) but i think it would be nice to keep it as a massage gathering and not for it to turn into an orgy!

Agree. Personally, I just want to learn new techniques and hone my skills with partner(s) who can help me achieve this.. This is definitely not an invitation for orgy or massage with sex.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

So who is organizing this?

Pls pm me your contact details. Thanks.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

hi , i am working as a therapist , need massage as well , keen to have exchange massage with you. Cheers Arthur

Hi Arthur! Let's arrange a session together! Pm you directly to discuss the details. Cheers!

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

can i be the guinea pig too?

Sure! :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Can i join in too?

Err.. u know how to massage?

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Yes. I'm a certified therapist.

Cool. Pm you to iron out the details. Cheers!

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Hi solo and tech, thanks for the interest. I have pm u to clarify some details. Look forward to Exchange with u guys soon! :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

• 4 weeks later...

I dont mind to trade massage tooo

Sure! Looking forward to it! :)

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

• 1 month later...

Are u offering free massage agn?

It is really heartening to know people like you are still around on our community!

3 Cheers for you, SJ! ;)

Alooo Tanweian, actually after my foot recovered on and off sometimes I do help our fellow fren to loosen their stress via massage.

I am not pro .... and I only can do when I am free as I have permanent job (9 to 5).

Thank you for your comments .... I feel pleased can do somethings different and know more frens.

Chinese proverbs said :

To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.

With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Good day all my Singaporeans fellas ....

Thank you for overwhelming PMs, regret I have to dissapoints you guys as I am not available up to 1st week of March

As I am in Australia holidaying ....

I will inform you via PM on when we can fix an appointment based on mutual free times

Enjoy your days

Cheers

Sj

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Went for westmale massage. It's true that it's not for the faint hearted.

As opposed to gentle long strokes that mainstream masseurs usually apply, westmale used more of rotating moves (is it called 'effleurage'?) and firm pressing points at certain parts of your body, although there were also some long strokes incorporated too (albeit not light).

Those who used to gentle massage might find it awfully painful, but since I am more towards 'hard' massage, it suited me very well.

I even feel that his skills are way above your average masseurs.

People say that good massage is often measured by the after effect, and I felt my body became more "loose" and relax afterwards.

Oh, and he is a nice, respectable & no-nonsense kind of guy, so do not expect any kind hanky panky or happy ending..

Thanks again westmale for the nice experience ...

안녕하세요 SJ

You are really down to earth man, with your skills wow .... I am jealous for whoever your lucky prince ...

Thank you for coming all the way to my dorm in your holiday and offering me the relaxation.

Too bad you have to leave soon, till we meet again .....

Bon voyage and wish you have a great fun at your next Stop Mardi Grass!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

감사합니

I totally agree with Auden. The massage was really good. Much better than a lot of masseurs out there who claim to have certification of some sort. It's not for the faint hearted, at times painful, to say the least, but the relief and relaxation after that is blissful. Thanks for the wonderful massage westmale. Bravo!

I agree as well. I had a massage the other day and it was very good. It showed that he understands the body and where to apply pressure and it was very professionally done.

Much better than most other places I have been. He used very good pressure, firm but checked to see if it was too hard. Some people have mentioned it being too painful, I found myself falling asleep during the back and shoulder part.

His legs massage was one of the best i've ever had. He used nice long deep strokes which although painful hit all the right spots.

He did use effleurage, but it was much stronger and it was more like a deep tissue sports massage.

I was definitely go back to him again and hope that not too many BW's go to him and block up his free time! lol

Thanks for the great massage west male.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic