Male HQ

From Bw Archives 29 : 19 Nov - 04 Dec 98

HendryTan

11/19/98 04:02:26

Name: ahboi

Comments:

ah HCG ah, i know u meh ? not by this nick anyhow.. :) tcs 5 reported that 35k stargazers dawned on sentosa to watch the heavenly phenomenon. wah, really pple mountain pple sea... as for the repeat in 33 yrs to come, dunno ahboi ker-dee-kor-liau ... hahah hey, HCG u seemed to be an authority on heavenly bodies, so got any salacious stories about them or not; i mean other than mine lah... hiak hiak hiak.

11/18/98 16:59:00

Name: HappyCoolGuy

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hmn..Ahboi,..woh..."i did'nt say i say what i say.."hahahah quite "chim"...hmn..anyway...I do not have intention to shoot u..loh....but it is good that u mentioned about the "stars" thing ...once in 33 years..sure worth mentioning.rite..and as the next on in 33 years time will not be in Asia..somewhere in the West... as regard to the pretty ppl...hmn...too dark to actual c any PLU..loh..but what i mean is those...ppl.who sometimes hang out around Desker Road after midnite...- not prostitutes of course lah... ya..anyway..i wrote the earlier email by impulse..I.had told u b4 that i shall remain a silent reader....hmn..but having been reading this page for more than a year..perhaps i should contribute something loh....hahhaha...erhh...u dun know me ??,..hahahah<>

11/18/98 12:46:23

Name: swimmer22 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: swimmer sort

Comments:

All-Purpose 'HOW TO:' Queer SexGuide

http://www.jetlagdesign.com/sexguide/

Free URL: a must read on how to have great sex.

Leonids Meteor shower occur every November, the comet that creates the trail of debris has a orbit of 33 yrs.

11/18/98 11:46:55

Comments:

aiyoh, HCG, u mistaken already.. i didn't say i said what i said about sentosa being the ..... it was the experts who said that mah. as for our native's nocturnal behaviour and resolve, hehehe, i neber underestimate one. just that if we were to had taken a leaf from the expert that sentosa is... , then the stargazers who are interested may find hindrance rather than a smooth passage right ? this is not to say that there are no native interested what. and i'm indeed glad that u guys caught the eavenly sight, for that was the very intention of my Kpo post ... hahahaha. so, dun shoot the messenger hor ? :-) btw, really got pretty pple there ah ? so the east is truly blessed after all. even heaven is on their side (of the island). ahhaha.

11/18/98 11:29:25

Comments:

as the stupor wore off, ahboi couldn't believe his good fortune; this can't be real. what a lun. the purple distended cock, staring threateningly, glistening and wet with desire; throbbing and nodding, beckoning me to go closer. the pubic hair stretched f r no end, like a prairie, singed golden by the glow of electrons. i hesitated. my heart was pounding furiously, echoing the resonance of my awakened manhood. my face, drained of blood, wet with copius perspiration and contorted with sexual charge, juxtapo ed with a clarity of mind, singular in it's pursuit to seek release. and claim. to claim what is rightfully mine. my hands reached out to the stanchion before me, halting it's stochastic search for it's sanctuary. come to me, baby... i whispered, cajoled.

as i gazed upwards, there he was. returning my gaze with nonchalance. yet i knew it was a mere facade, to hide his vulnerability. he was mine. to have. but to keep ? banishing the inconsequential thought, i reached out to knead his nipples. they were hard and grew harder with each knead and tweak. his chest undulated with passion. his adam apple moved with each surge of his desire.

the hard pole in the grasp of my fingers distended with increased impatience. a smile came to my lips. i wet them. poised. and engulfed the head of his gorged manhood in one swift and smooth downward swallow....

ahahaha, charl-ley.. we got to stop here. slut as i am, such primordial antics is nonetheless best left in privacy :) as is my modesty is precariously close to being ruptured. hiak hiak hiak.

11/18/98 08:56:21

Comments:

Hi Aiboi.. just to correct u...the best place to see the meteorites are in the eastern part of Singapore..and u will be wrong..if u think that no natives..will want to turn up in the middle of the nite to watch these once in 33 years natural pheonomeom......Changi b ach was so so crowded last nite...and i am wondering why is it that people want to spend a few bucks to watch the stars in Sentosa whereby they could see for free at Changi......which also in additional besides to "star" watching , u could be able to catc sight of some "pretty" people hanging around there......provided u are interested lah........hihiihi...........Ya and the meteorites "storm" start at 3 am yesterday and lasted all the way to 6 this morning....Quite a spectacular sight i must say......hmn p>

11/18/98 08:48:30

Name: malbroman

Comments:

This is about the sorry state of local music

There are countless of local bands, Concave Scream, Padres(or what they are called now), Sugarflies etc. However are they any good? My opinion is no. There are no local band that can capture my attention. Musically, they are nothing. Nothing has changed s nce I got my first local CD through BigO 8 years ago.

Local bands seams to have more 'style' than substance giving themselves fancy names like 'Nun-Sex', 'Force Vomit','Livonia' etc but musically, they are nothing to rave about. The current hot local group in the local station 98.7 is the Sugarflies, bet you in a year or two, they will be disbanded. Remember KICK! or Oddfellows? Weatern bands like Inxs fo example worked hard for their record deal and success. Inxs played more than 500 gigs per year in Australia before they got a record deal. Bruce Springteen did not see cash from his music in the late 70s even if he had a No.1 album.

Local bands complain that they do not have enough airplay, what bull! In fact, tthe local media overrated them to the extend that they are being compared with the best in the world. Perfect 10 always seams to have a No.1 song by a local band. Local magazi es like 8 Days and BigO always give most local recordings a grading of near perfection, local recording even got better gradss than other established bands . For example this is what BigO said about Force Vomit's latest record,'Bob Dylan will personally e dorse Force Vomit's Mr. Trampoline Man as the song he wish he'd written'????? Force Vomit beinng compared with BOB DYLAN??? Is there something wrong with that reviewer?

Years back, the Oddfellows was the rage, they wrote songs with words like'caroline is an asshole' being repeated countless times be good? Force Vomit with lyrics like 'little boys run in every direction/trying hard to hide their erections' being compared ith Bob Dylan? Directions/erections? My little bro can write better lyrics. My English is no good but is definately better than theirs.

Do support local music if they are good but please trash them if their terrible. By the way, I really wonder how does Perfect 10 complie their charts?

This is for small boy, 'Careless Whisper' was released by George Micheal and not WHAM!. If I am not mistaken, it was George first solo release even when he was still with WHAM! than. D

11/18/98 08:17:18

Name: charl-ley

Your Nationality: USA ngang lun

Comments:

ahboi,

How big is big?

big dick

dai lun

da jiba

dekamara

ten times as big mara? no, but pleasantly large nonetheless.

Okay, you asked, so I'll tell (American gay joke)

The length is nothing statistically unusual. Approximately 6.5" je. (about 165 mm) But the diameter (caliber, as you put it), is quite remarkable and from whence I have heard the horse comment: 1-7/8" (about 48 mm).

Are you tantalized yet, Ahboi? It is pointing upwards toward the great circle route toward Sin Island, pointing right toward your door...

So, we are about to take a fantasy trip. I put my arms into the monitor, whereupon I am sucked into the internet, turned into data packets, (not unlike octopus sperm packets) and sent to geocities server, from where i am sent to the world of all lowercase letters, the world of the blowing wind bulletin board. as my data packets reassemble into me in this center of sin island gay culture, i notice that i have evolved a third (1.0) arm and wonder what use i might put that to.

i wander about the metropolitain area network (man) that circumnavigates sin island. i am entering the world of sesquipedarian equestrianism. i am entering the world of your (ahboi's) computer. i look out and see you gazing intently at the screen, reading this message. i beckon you to join me inside this computer.

but what? you don't see me. i drop my pants, and wave about my engorged lun. ah, but what did you say, that it is not sufficient to wave my lun around in order to summon you. i start fondling my lun, i start moving my digital appendages up and down its shaft, i start making soft moaning noises. i make rapid flicking motions with my tongue and pinch my nipples, which stand erect with delight.

"ahboi," i say, "ahboi, reach out. step into your computer."

you nod, as if in a daze. you reach out and suddenly you are beside me. you look at me and the third arm you predicted, then you look down at my engorged lun. your lun starts to grow, forming a tent in your pants.

continue or not? your turn.

11/18/98 03:19:58

Name: small boy

Comments:

yo people...just to add on to some of the stuff that malbro said...

"I Give" really suxs!!! pls ...if there's anyone of you voting for them...pls lah...stop it lah...make "Viva Forever" numbero uno instead can??...or have you herad that local band..Sugarflies...with "What About"...reminds me of some of chinese film...very cute...and really not bad....cannot find the album??? it's also in the soundtrack to "The Teenage Textbook"...got that Ger "My Special Angel"...was a number 1 song before....

and has anyone bought Cher yet?? she's number one again!!! 4 weeks in row in the Uk charts!!! must be good stuff huh!!...i mean..in the Uk charts...4 weeks...god...ahha...even the Spice girls couldn't (except with Wannabe)...hahah..

anyway...in the local SPVA charts...George Micheal's "Ladies & Gentlemen.." debuted at number 1 in the charts beating Alanis Morrissette....only thing to complain...where's that "Wake me before you go-go" song?? got "Careless Whisper"...how come dun have hat wake up song?? thought both are by Wham! ??

anyway...i tried all 3 parts to the "Prince of Eygpt"'s soundtrack.....darn good stuff... loved that "Inspirational" one...there's Bebe Winans, Cece Winans, Take 6 (NOPE NOT TAKE 5!!) and boyz II Men with "I'll Get There"...veyr nice...and lotsa other gos el artistes...suits the movie very very well....and the songs are really nice..sets you into the "holy" mood..hahah

furthermore...that other one "Music to the Movie" got the best of all 3...there's that Mariah/Whitney duet....swear that it's stuck in my head...gonna be my song of the week now...haha.. "When you believe"...shiok!!!

gonna waste my money on Mariah later...her "One's" are out!!!!!!...there's all her number 1 hits...12 of them (you should know lah...hero, dreamlover, honey, one sweet day, visions of love, i'll be there, emotions, always be my baby...) and 4 tracks repro uced...check out the new duet...she and Brian Mcknight..on "Whenever You Call"...originally a solo Mariah effort and there's the 2 duets..."Sweetheart" with Jermain Durpi ands "When You Believe" with Whitney...great huh??

and malbro pal..."I'll Be" IS the longest running single on Rick Dee's history...33weeks in the top 10 and it just got out of the top 10...whack Jewels' "You were meant for me" flat...hahah...and for another chart tip...there's has been a Matchbox20 song n the charts since they charted with their debut single "Push" 3 years ago.....gotta go now...got a paper later this afternnoon...hahaha..die liao..physics..not music industry review..hahaha..ciaozzzzzzz

11/18/98 00:58:54

Comments:

Hello guys, I am back with this week's 'single of the week' segment. The award goes to Edwin McCain's 'I"ll Be'. This is a little known song in Singapore but it reaches No.3 in the billboard charts in the US recently. I heard it on Rick Dees on Sunday an fell in love with it. Its about a man declaring his love to his loved one. Its a nice song to sing it to your boyfriend to.

Another single to take note of is ' Falling in Love Again' by Eagel Eye Cherry. Eagel Eye is the brother of Nenh Cherry. He is the guy who gave you the song 'Say Tonight'. Both songs can be found in his album 'Desireless'.

Both songs are good but do not expect it to be played locally. So call your radio stations and request them. Local stations prefer to play songs by tacky boy/girl groups than good music. Do you belive that the horrible song 'I'll Give' by the worst boy gr up Take Five is the most popular song in Singapore?

11/17/98 15:34:53

Comments:

trust me to make a wish and have it granted; in a sense anyway. apparently our lovely planet is going to be showered by the temple-tuttle meteorites (oka leonids, having it's origination from the leo constellation) in a few hours from now. according to th experts, this phenomenon is going to be a sight to behold (the last was in 1839 ?) and the best place on our island to catch a view is none other than sentosa (however, it wasn't exactly clear with where on sentosa). time : between 2 a.m to 4 a.m. now, h w on earth is any native going to make it out there at that unearthly hour remains a mystery. no mention of transport mobilisation to aid those interested. nonetheless, imagine, making out under shooting stars... any takers ? ak ? i've got a lovely picnic blanket which u can borrow... :-)

11/17/98 12:50:11

Comments:

Hi guys, George Micheal's latest double album 'Ladies and Gents....the best of George Micheal' sold a massive 600 000 copies in its first week alone. That goes to show that gays can still sell and make it big in the entertainment world. So Tom Curise, whe 's your turn?

11/17/98 12:04:57

Comments:

hehehehe, charl-ley charl-ley, enuff lah. i surrender already. hahaha. and what a choice u posed indeed. er.. wud i come across as quixotic and/or gauche if i opt for both ? then again, judging by your various riposte, i should tread on safe ground by goi g with the horse; crossing my fingers that it is not a gelding in guise. heheh. as for my purported volubility, rest assure it will cease as of now. :-)

so now how ? can go on to the juicy topic of charles' dick(ens) already or not ? and who say that i velly confusing one ? u mean to say u can only tease-tease and wave-wave your lun meh ? what about the more pertinent skills of thrust-thrust, stir-stir, nd shoot-shoot. can wave cannot shoot also not much point right ? and speaking of shoot; sure or not ? can shoot aeroplanes meh ? if like this hor, this lun must try loh. :) also hor, we all (esp ahboi) want to know how big is big ? bigger than horse is q ite the vauge; some horses are small also u know.. neber hear of midget horse right ? hiak hiak hiak. seriously fren, u are beginning to sound so delectable that i wanna ... wannna ....

wah, i see ak is giving geography lessons again. hahaha. summore can give topographic tactics... can die one. hehehe.

earlier today, having nothing better to do, i gave fp a bell, hoping he can get out of the office for an afternoon quickie. ser-car-lee, he wasn't at his desk; so i left him a lewd message. let's see how later lor. lord knows i need a greek shower right n w !

11/17/98 07:55:53

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang min

Comments:

Hmm. I just reread what I posted and I think I was too harsh in my aside to Sotong, and that what I said could be very hurtful to him. First of all, the squid sex industry, like the human sex industry, is not intended to be representative of the general population. Secondly, American cephalopodic society and Asian cephalopodic society may well have different values, and selling packets of squid spunk may be totally unacceptable in Asian culture, while Americans may not blink an eyelash as such behavior. Finally, even if Asian culture *did* permiit such things, it may well be taboo to discuss, and it would have been rude of me to discuss such things on an Asian bulletin board, even though the server is in the US and the sooner they get used to American Internet Imperialism the better. Hmmph!

Oh dear, I seem to have embarrassed myself again.

11/17/98 07:08:10

Your Nationality: USA ang lun

Comments:

ahboi! stop with the sesquipedalian vocabulary! by the time i go to the dictionary my own dict has gone from ngang lun to yoon lun loh. if i have two lun i will be happy to wave them both at you but since erection is based on blood supply, they will each only be half as hard what? so they will not wave nearly as efficiently, and may even flounder about and bump into one another.

Now if i were dekandrous, i would be like sotong, but my phalli would be totally useless for anything sexual. (this is not meant as a putdown of sotong, however. squid are designed for this, humans aren't. *however* <ASIDE> sotong was being hurt at the implication that squid spunk was commercial and cheap. well, it may not be cheap but it certainly is commercial. i was down at my local sex shoppe and squid spunk was going for $57 (US) per packet. right alongside tentacles magazine will daddy's squid of the month splayed buck naked across the cover. hmmmph! </ASIDE>)

back to ahboi

so, your message was very confusing. first you want me to stop waving my lun about over the internet and then you want to know what i am going to do with my lun. what would you like me to do with my lun? da feigei ne? any suggestions? live internet sex on the bw board? or put a towel over it before i frighten the horses?

equestrian vs. sesquipedalian? its your choice.

p.s. hope this put you in a pleasanter mood.

11/17/98 05:47:46

Name: actionkid

Comments:

jeff.. that seems to be the only decent place to go in. Let me break down the whole area into the FR beach, the eastern beach (ie, left of FR) and the western beach (ie right of FR). The entry point is still at that drain with the concrete slab over it. O ay.. the path you took is the typical route.. walk in all the way till you hit the FR beach. There'll be vegetation and muddy parts along the way. Alternatively, you can turn left after the small drain.. and walk along the canal railings all the way... y u will then hit the eastern part of the beach which is actually very nice.. peaceful and private and great for sun tanning. Only problem is that you will be in full view of people from the other side of the canal as you walk towards the place. But I perso ally prefer that place.. would usually bring my blades there and just lie down and enjoy the sun. There will be cruisers.. but they usually leave you alone unless you give them clear signals. Not as much hanky panky on that side of the beach coz it is sti l kinda close to the public... separated by a big drain. But very nice nonetheless. Also, I personally prefer the variety there.. ;) yum yum! Some of em look really hot in there thongs.. ;) ... the beach itself is breezy and shady and have great sand. Altern tively, you can walk down the cycling track past FR for around 200m. You should see an opening leading into the western part of the beach. But I would advise against it.. It is still a long way in and there are lots of construction going on there. Worse.. you might end up stuck at a big ditch, making it inaccessible.

Thus, in short.. that path you took is still the best way of hitting the beach. The alternative is to go east from the start.. there's less mud. But if you're the closeted sort who's shy to be seen walking into gay paradise.. then stick to the normal rout ... But always remember that you have to be WARY and CAUTIOUS. You never know if the police might still choose to raid it anytime... I haven't been there in quite a while, but I do know that there are still plenty of things happening there...

about Nick's encounter... hmm.. fxxking atop a bus, eh? The furthest I'd dare to do would be to fondle... fxxking in a bus is definitely a risky thing. You guys take care lah.. and remember to play safe always... (personal guage.. use rubber, dun swallow. )

And ahboi... why so testosteroney, eh? Haha!

11/17/98 04:18:33

Name: jeff

Comments:

well, well.... i see ahboi is a little err..... never mind.... cool it man... just write in to say hi to all.... have been a long time since i last wrote.... well nothing to contribute.... just that i was at THE beach with you know who and we discovered a PLU lover paradise... there were so many couples there..... hmm... really, that place really fasinates me when ever i was there...... but i wanna know something... is there another entrance to the beach other than the one near to the road? the place is re lly muddy..... the legs were so itchy after that...... can anyone please enlighten me.... and can someone tell me any other activities going around that area.... while searching for a new route we bumped into an orgy (well, it WAS an orgy... they were dre sing up when we bumped into them and they were rushing and very paiseh... not to mention another couple WAS enjoying the orgy from a nearby groundsheet.....).... so any info about OUR beach please mail me..... thank you......! ;p oh btw, nj where are you? have not mailed me for so long.... have you flew away already??

11/16/98 17:16:39

Comments:

i was showering when my mobile rang. i could had chosen to remain coccooned by the cold spraying water but yet, instinct or yearning of hearing a familiar voice or proposition rushed me out of the bathroom, dripping wet all over, to reach for the phone wh n it promptly stopped. f..k ! now isn't that typical, i cursed. just like this noon when i was at a cafe, catching up on some lunchtime reading when a scruffy male appeared out of nowhere, asked if he could share the table. sure, why not ? i shrugged and miled my warm smile which i reserved for such impromptu occasions whereupon, when a nearby couple stood up to leave, he promptly swung and headed for that table instead. with my smile still dangling on my lips, i was left sitting there feeling like a tota ass. i've to admit that i sent him a wish : that he will had diahhroea from whatever he was going to eat. and here i wonder : is there a valid reason to be piqued ? afterall, is it not one's prerogative to choose the best, and leave the rest, even if the rest happens to be me ? i guess i will never know who called earlier, but if he does, call again ie, i hope he need me more than i do him. for then i will give him my best and tell him to take a rest; in peace that is. [one very peeved ahboi]

11/16/98 15:16:35

Comments:

must be the weather of late; was feeling very horny for no apparent reason. while it is delightful to know that dear dick is alive and well, for those in the know, walking around with a tented pants is no enviable task, especially sans underwear. i mean w at would the little children think, them who are at that eye-level ? earlier, i was in a crowded bus heading home when fate had it that i ended up standing next to my very delectable indian neighbour. :-) hmm, those broad, strong shoulders and ample midri f further heightened my already vulnerable predisposition. i soon realise why i felt so cowered; he was a good head taller than i am and from my position looking up at him, gave him a he-man-of-the-universe aura. my knees buckled as his gaze bored down at me. sizzle, sizzle. needless to say, with each swerve of the bus, i took the opportunity to bear on his gorgeous body. hmmmm, slurp. after alighting from the bus, we exchanged more social pleasantries and headed towards the lift lobby. i was a tad uneasy hat he may had noticed my 'uplifting' condition, but if he did, he didn't let spill cos' he went on and on about how worklife is getting tougher. in the elevator, he was doing all the yada-yada while i ho-hum along. and my fantasy soon ran wild... he was uck naked in all his hirsute glory, and bear-hugging my just as naked panting taut torso, while my hands raked his hairy back and rested on his soft butt. his primed manhood was just as i had always imagined him (oh yes, it's a him !) to be; amidst a dens undergrowth of black pubic hair, rose a huge dark pole, turgid, with a moist crown perspiring with precum. we were soon on the floor of the elevator, when he lifted my legs and readied his prick ..... "twelfth (pause) floor" an automated female voice ann unced. and my fantasy was rudely shot to shreds.... i shuddered, and felt a tiny dollop of precum oozed up my urethra. reluctantly, i bid him goodnite and watched him walked towards his flat. *sigh* when i got into mine, i shed my pants and wanked. eeeee can die.

and charles. will u stop ! hehehe. all these teasing and waving of lun almost make me wish that you have a diandrous phallus. hiak hiak hiak. btw, want to let know on what we can expect from yr erect lun ? hmmm ? :-)

11/16/98 12:46:39

Name: mellor

Comments:

Went down to the tampanies spa today. They have actually put a sign on the door warning the indecent behaviour will not be tolerated and will be handed over to the police. Hope the you folks will be more careful when you are there the next time. Bear in m nd there are also St8 men there. So pls do not spoil the "market"

11/15/98 21:47:02

Your Nationality: USA ang min

Comments:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! So you see, Ahboi, I have made a total fool of myself in my attempt to understand your Cantonese. Now will you believe that your English is better? (Note: I did not go to Yale, the transliteration was invented by Parker Po Fei Huang, a professor at Yale.) I had to look up nearly everything you said in Wong Sinsaang ge jihdihn. To make up, I tantalizingly tease you with my erect lun over the internet. ;-)

11/15/98 14:19:56

Name: Zen

Comments:

Wah piang, Ahboi you are going from chim to CHIM, somebody!! Bring me that dictionary!!! Ya, yes, the thickest one!!!!

11/15/98 12:06:18

Comments:

hehehe, charles darlink, i knew i could rely on u to mutilate my praise with yr literary mutation :-) .... & here i was, professing in my bazaar cantonese : "yr musings had absolutely floored me and i bow.. no, prostrate in humility before yr exalted pres nce." hiak hiak hiak. so, is that a position u can endear with ? hahah. as for the otiose prospects of teasing, well, i should care to take up apprenticeship with the yale master. indeed, a pause at entry is a poise not to belittle. anyhow, in virtuality, it is rightfully worthy not to read between the lines till u see it in the eyes... :)

11/15/98 11:34:50

Name: howie

Comments:

since we are on music....

i know it would seem terribly old-fashioned, but if anyone hasnt heard the music of cole porter, then i must say go and get some! Wonderfully catchy tunes, marvellously clever lyrics. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, songwriter this century.

p.s. ella fitzgerald sings them very well.

11/15/98 09:33:31

Your Nationality: USA ang moh

Comments:

Hmm! As long as we are going off topic, I'd like to ask about transit in Singapore, as inspired by Nick69's post. (Yeah, I know, Nick69 still has nerve twitches about that rim job he got, and I'm asking questions about the bleedin' bus? At least I know Ahboi is right about Sin men being puny if they can do a suck-rim 69 in a bus seat! So there are some major advantages to being small. :-)

1. Do the drivers have a periscope to view the goings-on in the upper level of the bus? (Of course, if the driver is enjoying the view and not paying attention to the road, it will bring new meaning to the words "unsafe sex".)

2. 20 minutes seems a long time to go without a stop. Does Singapore have an extensive express bus system?

3. And why do they run an express bus to Tampines (Tampenis) and Pasir Ris when there is now the MRT?

back to ahboi

Aiya, now you will really know that your English is much better than my Cantonese. This is the best I could do at translating what you wrote to me. The orange lines are what you wrote, the yellow lines are my attempt to put what you wrote into Yale romanization, which is what my school used to teach us Cantonese. The aqua lines are my attempt at a literal translation, and the blue lines are my hideous attempt at a colloquial translation. The colloquial translation does not sound very complementary, and I know my Cantonese ho yai ("hou yáaih" in Yale) but I know whatever you really said you were just teasing me.

(warning: I love to tease cocksuckers by holding them down and waving my cock just inches from their tongue. Just a friendly warning, my dear teasing friend.)

lei kor yak fun suet wah,

léih go ?? fan syut·wah

your ??? speech

chun hai gorn tou ngor

jân·haih gón tóuh·ngoh

really drive out hunger

really makes me lose my appetite (????)

sum fook hau fook.

sâm·fûk háu·fûk.

heart-belly mouth-belly

confidant ???

FOOK CHOR LEI LAH....

fuk·jó léih la

served you (la).

Serves you right! (or) I did what you asked. (???) (la).

ngor- moe- kong

ngóh móuh góng

I didn't say

Note: ^ should really be ¯ but I have no way to put ¯ above letters in HTML loh.

So how close was I?

11/14/98 18:05:39

Comments:

Sorry small boy, type the wrong name. Please forgive me. Was at HMV and heard the latest George Micheal's greatest hits CD, sad that ' I Want Your Sex' was not included in the Singapore edition. That song is one of the best songs GM ever recorded. Anyway, theres a new song track 9 on his cd 1(sorry can't remember the title)is so beautiful it will make you shed tears. Check it out.

11/14/98 15:26:50

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The night was humid and I had a bad day at the office on Friday so I looked forward to the quiet bus ride back. As we hit the old tampines road I realised that I was alone on the upper deck of the bus except for a young NS boy infront of me.As the bus tur ed off and headed for Pasir Ris I noticed he kept glancing back at me in a shy way.I decided to be bold and started smiling back while slowly caressing my groin area.He was tanned and looked very delicious in his uniform.Anyway he slowly stood up and sat eside me.We were in the back row of the bus.As he sat beside me I suddenly realised that he had unbuttoned his trouser front and was slowly revealing a huge, hard and cum dripping cock.I was really turned on and slowly pulled down my jeans sexily revealin my sexy thong Calvin undies.I reached forward and started running my fingers up and down his hard shaft and then brought my wet soft hungry lips onto his purple huge cock head.He moaned and stated gently pumping his cock into my yearning lips.He came swe t warm delicious jouice quicky but his cock remained hard and erect.I was really horny so I stood up and positioned myself against the seat front and slowly lowered my pink tight ass onto his hard on.Luckily for us the journey to Pasir Ris had not stops f r the next 20 minutes.It was wild and so wet as he pumped me from behind and we kissed.I felt as though he was tearing me apart with his hard shaft pumping vigourously into me but it felt so good when he shot another huge warm load into me.As I lay limp b t satisfied he rimmed my aching asshole with his wet warm tongue as I bent down and started sucking his limp but sweet cock.Fortunately for us no one came up or the driver didn't spot anything but unfortunately we soon arrived at the Tampines interchange. s we approached the bus bay I gave his poor tired rod a wet kiss and lick and exchanged numbers with him.Who says bus rides are dull!

11/14/98 14:02:10

Comments:

Wow.. this page is beginning to look like a Music Review section! Music from the 70's? Sheesh.. I have to confess that I know all but one that was mentioned by Musiclover! I guess those were the days when pop music was simple and basic.. though I personal y prefer the 60's music.. Actually, I'm still kinda stuck in the 80's.. with the likes of Alphaville, etc.. And I was totally bowled over when I saw the 'Best of' Duran Duran, Culture Club, U2, Depeche Mode, George Micheal suddenly cumming out at the stor s.. wow.. it's all coming back, man! And Madonna sweeping the MTV awards, Cher at No 1.. way to go! Hahah.. But to do justice, I still go for the newbies... I still think Boyzone has got some pretty credible songs, and Robbie Williams is wonderful.. I did 't realise that his music can go so Brit Alternative! Wonderful! Yeah.. I've got this thing for Brit alt.. like Suede, Oasis, Stone Roses, James, etc.. they're waaaay cool! I dun mind Wallflowers or Beck too... About the Prince of Egypt soundtrack.. lemme give my two pence worth. It's gonna knock Disney FLAT! They've got HUGE names in it! It is written by Hans Zimmer and Stephen Schwartz.. ie, the guys who gave us Lion King and Pocahontas, resp... And they've got big names like Whitney, Mariah, BoyzIIMen, Amy Grant, etc supporting it. Musicwise, if you like the strong thumping sound of Lion King, you'd love this one too. And the lyrics are also powerful.. esp for 'Deliver Us' which starts off the first animated track... makes you feel as though you can act ally smell the manly sweat of all them slaves..;P Haha! And Ofra Haza gave a very ethnic feel to the album too.. an authentic middle eastern touch which complements the mood of the show. If you like the Whitney/ Mariah rendition, wait till you listen to t e one by Michelle Pffeifer/ Sally Dworsky. They've got angelic voices which is simply syrupy!! All in all, if you're the sort to collect animated soundtracks with a musical twist, this one might be worth it... If you're the sort who only go for the Mariah Whitney sort of mushy tunes, buy the single...;P

Incidentally, I was around Raffles Place (good place for cheap CDs.. GRAMOPHONE on the RP MRT Station shopping arcade.. very good selection plus cheap cheap! I recommend it coz the service is great and they price their CDs very reasonab y. You can also buy second hand ones at bargain prices! Also, you can collect stickers with your purchases and later exchange for a new CD free!!).. anyway... I was there over lunch and had to go to the gents'somewhere in one of them tall towers... and wh ddaya know... the guy next to me whipped out his huge boner and started shagging it off! Wow.. I have to say, it was an eyeful and I was totally stumped by it! Hahah.. and he was all attired in his office garb.. SEXY!! And he kept giving me the eye as tho gh he wanted me to join him elsewhere.. but.. umm.. sigh.. had to rush off for a meeting after lunch.. :( But I have to say that he wasn't the only one.. ;) I got plenty of looks from many other horny smartly garbed guys who were sorta 'passing' by the res room.. Heheheh.. an interesting place if you guys wanna check out, esp those who worked in the area.. ;) But, remember.. be wary.. ;)

11/14/98 13:58:56

Comments:

oi....when did ahboi say cher is hot ah?? it's me leh...Cher hot hot...i want want....but no $$$..so anyone got it can lend me..heheh...think i left out a couple of hot singles..."Doin' Just Fine" by Boyz II Men, "Everytime" by Janet Jackson, "Smoke" by N talie Imbruglia, "Sweetheart" by Mariah and Jermaine Dupri, Nothing Stops the Rain by 911...all of them should be out within this week or the next couple of weeks....heheh...hey, malboro...since we're so on about music...when you're free?? want to go buy Ds?? hahaha...no lah...joking...now it's my no $$$ period...cannot buy anything...have to say up for hot hot Mariah's #1's...for that "Sweetheart" and "When You Believe"...hey...anyone seen the single for the Des'ree and Babyface duet..."Fire"???...tell m if you seen it...okie?? ciao people....got nice CDs can lend me....hehehe

11/14/98 12:35:26

Comments:

I must agree with ahboi that Cher is hot!!!! Her new single 'Belive' is so hot it burns! "Belive' will sure be a hot club fav. Theres something she did with her vocals that sounds distorted and the beats are heavy. Sounds nothing like the old Cher we knew 'Belive' is still No.1 in UK for the last 3 weeks.

Single of the week goes to CHER for 'Belive'.

11/14/98 11:58:01

Name: Music Lover

Comments:

Since there has been quite a bit of postings on music, I thought I'll share my 20 all-time favourite ballads from the 1970s - a decade which music I enjoy (note : I am still in my 20s!). Check out these great ballads [in random order]:- (1) Reunited : Peaches & Herb (2) Goodbye Girl : David Gates (3) Evergreen : Barbra Streisand (4) The Way We Were : Barbra Streisand (5) Lead Me On : Maxine Nightingale (6) You've Got A Friend : James Taylor (7) How Deep Is Your Love : Bee Gees (8) Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow : Carole King (9) Desperado : Eagles (10) Alone Again, Naturally : Gilbert O' Sullivan (11) Don't Cry Out Loud : Melissa Manchester (12) Yesterday Once More : Carpenters (13) Lovin' You : Minnie Rippleton (14) Please Don't Go : KC & The Sunshine Band (15) Just The Way You Are : Billy Joel (16) Seasons In The Sun : Terry Jacks (17) Do It Or Die : Atlanta Rhythm Section (18) You're In My Heart : Rod Stewart (19) Hopelessly Devoted Yo You : Olivia Newton John (20) Imagine : John Lennon

11/14/98 10:34:59

Comments:

hi people....how are you todae??...feeling shiok huh?? anyway...have not posted up anything for some time...felt an urge to do so.....hehe...anyway, malboroman..i knew east17 is now known as E17..but some other people dunno man...so to make life easier fo them and for me to introduce their "each time"...i used east 17 lor...okie people...so now you know east17 = E17...and sotong...will reply you soon hor...got another 2 weeks more of "A"s to go...dying liao...but will reply you as soon as you say..umm...' otong'??...hahaha...now to add my 2 cents on the music critics thingie...heheh...get ready to part with your $$$ soon cos 3 major divas (minus that celine...EEEUUUCCHH!!) are releasing something soon!!! hehe...there's Jewel's "Spirits" (should be not bad ah...since "Hands" is not bad)..and there's Whitney's "My Love Is Your Love" (heavy publicitygoing on...buy the CD get lotsa freebies also)..and there's Mariah's "#1'S" (Fantastic!! includes her 12 #1 singles...4 reproduced tracks and one bonus track...th t one which she duet with Whitney called "When You Believe"...from "The Prince of Eygpt")....which brings us to......yep...the soundtrack of "The Prince of Eygpt" was just released...and there's not 1 or 2...but 3 different parts to the soundtrack thing.. there's the "Music from the movie"...which got (the Mariah/Whitney duet, Boyz II Men and Amy Grant), and there's this "Nashville" part where there's mostly country singers...not bad..i heard that one...and then there's the "Inspirational" part of the show ..includes Take 6 among all the rest...unless you're crazy over the show...just get one of 'em (i recommend the "Music from the Movie" one...heheh)...new album's to look out for besides the divas...includes Blackstreet (not Backstreet!!!)...very cool and mooth R&B and Hip Hop sounds...called "Get High"....sotong..go and buy it and then lend me...oh..sotong you might wanna check this out ...UK's brand new R&B dudeband called Another Level...debut album available in all good music stores....heard "Freak Me" yet?? heheh...sounds...umm..sexy!!hehe...and for heavy metal fans..there's this Metallica's "Garage"..it's a cover album..consists of 2 Discs... comes in 2 versions...the "clean' and the "explicit" one....and remember Seal?? the one who sang "Fly Like An agle" and "Kiss From A Rose"??? well..he got something called "Human Being" that just got released in the States...should be in Singapore sometime soon... btw, anyone got "R."...by R.Kelly yet?? he did something with Celine Dion...anyone willing to lend.. . or has anyone got Cher's "Believe" yet??? hahah...pretty dancy stuff for a 52 year old woman.....and then there's also those "must-have" compilations...there this M People one, and then the Duran Duran one and also the Meatloaf one...check them out if y u only want their singles....on the singles side..there's All Saints' "War of Nerves", Bryan Adam and Mel. C (of the Spice Girls)..with "When You're Gone" and B*Witched's "To You I Belong" which sounds uncannily like the Spice Girl's "Viva Forever" + "2 B come 1"...even the backing vocals sounds the same!!!...heheh...guess i got carried away again..better not talk so much abt music...what to do...me having no exams what...so no sex life lor...heheh...can only listen to music...btw...can someone teach me ho to paragraph??? thanks...ciaozzzzzzz

11/14/98 08:51:12

Comments:

ummmm, charl-ley, lei kor yak fun suet wah, chun hai gorn tou ngor sum fook hau fook. FOOK CHOR LEI LAH.... ahahahha. firstly, ngor-moe-kong there was anything wrong with my engrish, hehe; just that yr cantonese is betta. as for the pulling of (ahem) "leg , given a choice i rather yank or wank or both. and while at it, why not crank, spank and then rank with a frank to certify it's calibre... so are u UP to it ? hehehe. hey fren, thanx for indulging in my idiosyncracies. i will not abuse your kindness. cum to think of it, i could be persuaded to be grateful, VERY grateful... hiak hiak hiak.

11/14/98 06:54:56

Comments:

ahboi

my

dear

Here in the US, we would say you were pulling my leg, but then I would have to ask if you were pulling a whole leg or my .5 leg. In any case, I did take your response in fun, and enjoyed it greatly.

Please do not restrain yourself in your use of language, else I will never learn Singlish. I actually enjoy learning about other languages. I just wonder where I can look up these terms. (Actually, I do have a small English-Malaysian and English-Hokkien glossary, but it doesn't work the other way round loh.)

As for the HTML, I have an untested suspicion (untested because I don't want to break the page) that if you let your text wrap, instead of hitting the RETURN key, that you will be at greater risk for lost letters. Lastly, I would suggest trying to specifically hit the RETURN key before typing any closing HTML tag. For instance, in this message I typed:

<FONT COLOR="#993366">

blah blah blah

</FONT>

rather than taking the risk of letting the </FONT> tag wrap on it's own.

At this point it's all theoretical, however. Netjumper?

Do je lei for you kind comments on my Gwongdungwa. Keisut, I do not practice enough, and after 10 years have still not become fluent. And I speak it better than I understand it. But I can give directions (how to get around, not S/M lah) and order food, so what I have goes a long way. (P.S. I never notice any problem with your English. Do you smoke smoke me again?)

11/14/98 06:51:20

Comments:

As your self declared music critic of BW, I would like to included some samples of music I've posted. Does anyone know how can it be done? Keep rocking!

11/14/98 01:28:05

Comments:

hello

I am not a computer kind of person but just began playing around with the various html tags , it IS fun! To silence any possible critique of me making this place my personal playground (which I must concede to be true to a teeny tiny extent, but what he heck, just hope to make this a fun place for everyone as well), I do have something to offer…the sutra of all time...

AUPARISHTAKA OR MOUTH CONGRESS

…..

•The nominal congress

• Biting the sides

•Pressing outside

•Pressing inside

•Kissing

•Rubbing

•Sucking a mango fruit

•Swallowing up

At the end of each of these, he expresses his wish to stop, but when one of them is finished, the man desires him to do another, and after that is done, then the one that follows it, and so on.

When holding the man's lingam with his hand, and placing it between his lips, he moves about his mouth, it is called 'nominal congress'.

When covering the end of the lingam with his fintgers collected together like the bud of a plant or flower, he presses the sides of it with his lips, using his teeth also, it is called 'biting the sides'.

When, being desired to proceed, he presses the end of the lingam with his lips closed together, and kisses it as if he were drawing it out, it is called the 'outside pressing'.

When being asked to go on, he puts the lingam further into his mouth, and presses it with his lips and then takes it out, it is callled the 'inside pressing'.

When, holding the lingam in his hand, he kisses it as if he was kissing the lower lip, it is called 'kissing'.

When after kissing it, he touches it with his tongue everywhere, and passes the tongue over the end of it, it is called 'rubbing'.

When, in the same way, he puts the half of it into his mouth, and forcibly kisses and sucks it, this is called 'sucking a mango fruit'.

And lastly, when, with the consent of the man, he puts the whole lingam into his mouth, and presses it to the very end, as if he was going to swallow it up, it is called 'swallowing up'.

…

A man should (therefore) pay regard to the place, to the time, and whether it is agreeable to his nature and to himself, and then he may or may not practise these things according to circumstances. But after all, these things being done secretly, and t e mind of the man being fickle, how can it be known what any person will do at any particular time and for any particular purpose.

11/14/98 00:50:36

Name: Durex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall, toned

Comments:

Hi guys! Got news earlier this week that I have to make yet another business trip to Thailand. How dreary. Anyone going to be there during the period from 22/11 to 27/11? I will probably be staying at the Pan Pacific or Dusit Thani. It gets pretty lonely n business trips if ya know what I mean *wink* *wink*. Later dudes ...

11/13/98 20:04:15

Name: busybody

Comments:

wa liao ... all ang mo songs 1 ler! ok i also KPO a bit. dong dong @ daniel chan also released a new album (some o & some new songs). it's in cantonese. track 1, a sentimental ballad, is nice. HMV selling @ 19.99. note : most of his o songs r fm his previ us 'Holiday' album.

11/13/98 19:17:07

Name: west side story My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: er......

Your Fav Body Type: flabby to chubby Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hello pple!! Talking about music, classical music lovers would love to know that there is a compilation of classical pieces, presented in a 32 bit recording, and features favourites from tchaikovsky, mozart, vivaldi, beethoven etc etc... You OUGHT to chec it out! It's called "Golden Classics" and the cover shows a sunset over some meadows in the wilderness, with some trees as the centre of focus. Also recommended is the latest album by Vanessa Mae, featuring that all too familiar track featured in that Si mens handphone ad, called "Devils Thrill". Sounds rather interesting if you ask me, and she did The Four Seasons by Vivaldi in that album as well. Ought to check that out too.......

11/13/98 15:37:25

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Here are some new albums you might wanna buy:

1)NYPC- Portishead. A live album from the trip hop band with a full orchestra. Recorded at the Roseland Ballroom in july 97. Its an enhanced-CD with some live performances.

2)Soundtrack to the movie VELVET GOLDMINE. VG is a gay themed movie set in the 70s where glam rock was the rage. The movie and music was produced by R.E.M's Micheal Stipe. Said to be based on the life of David Bowie. The movie stars Ewan Mcgregor. No Bowi 's music here, instead Plup, Placebo, Teenage Fanclub and Grant Lee Buffalo etc. Great album. a MUST BUY!

3)MUTATIONS- Beck. This is not an album of new materials but hey! Its the guy who gave us Odelay. Mutations sold 85 000 copies in a week in USA alone.

4)John Lennon Anthology- Box set of the most famous song writer of our generation. Contains unreleased tracks and rare sessions. Do you know the song from the Philips ad Let Make Things Better was wrote by Lennon and sung by Gomez?

5)THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES- Celine Dion. Queen of Scream is back for the 3rd time this year. I am not a fan of hers but know countless of you guys are. So she is here to milk more of your money into her fat bank account with a holiday album. Expect the sam big ballads and the same big lungs screamming away, but what do you expect from Ms Dion? Heard she is to retire in 1999! Thats good news to me. Can imagine the millions of tons of plastic saved.

To Small Boy, East 17 is no longer called East 17, they are called E-17 now. Due to some problems with their previous record company.

Thats all for today. If you guys have any question about music please let me know if I am of any help.

Thank you Sotong for your lesson!You are a great help and friend. Thank You guys for well-cumming me into your BB.

11/13/98 11:30:45

Comments:

wah, this time really see red ! hahaha. but act-cher-lee hor, also cannot blame 100% on sotong. he merely provided the explosive. the detonator is the geocities file where this bb is formatted on. it was pointed out by someone that occasionally, at it's w im, the bb will obliterate some alphabets, dots, slashes and what-nots and this may had played a part in (pardon) screwing up the html commands. den hor, i also agree with zen's observation that this phenomenon seemed to particularly favour sotong's html hmmm, i do so wonder.... :-)

and charles dearie; 1,000 apologies. i had indeed been terribly impolite with my over-indulgence in colloquialism, neglecting that not all bb audience are native. smoke-smoke : well, on a good day can mean drawing wool over your eyes; and a bad ? hahahaha i dunno. is there ever a bad day for u ??? hehehe. and my, my, i must say your eloquence in cantonese is commendable; so much betta than my engrish. :) anycase, if ever in doubt again, ask. i'm pretty certain busybody will rise to the occasion; speaking f whom, where is the man when u need him ? hiak hiak hiak. as for lit... li.. li ... lit .. literature, eurgh, dun frighten away the bb audience lah. we want crooze stories only ! ok ? hehehehe.

11/13/98 10:02:33

Comments:

Thanks for all the recommendations of books! I would levitate myself off to Borders once my exams are over...

Strange how all the colours seemed to have changed with each of Sotong's previous posting if anyone noticed.... Magical Tentacles!!!!

11/13/98 07:35:07

Your Nationality: USA HTML-busting ang moh

Comments:

M ho yisi, Sotong! I somehow seem to have broken your code. Before I posted, your red ink was well behaved and stayed within your comment. Now, the whole page is awash in crimson! Red squid ink being such a rarity as it is, should not waste one. Everyone, don't blame Sotong!

11/13/98 07:27:53

Name: howie

Comments:

Books?

The first that immediately comes to mind would be Armistead Maupin's "Tales of the City" series. They are marvellously easy to get into, warm and funny books. There are six in the series.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

11/13/98 07:26:37

Comments:

My dear Sotong

Thank you for your kind explanation.

Alamak, I did not mean to confuse you with your cousin the octupus, or to imply that squid spunk had somehow become commercialized and cheap. My abject apologies leh.

You still haven't answered my corrected question, which is, how do boy squids make it with other boy squids. Oral sex is an obvious answer, based on your description of the female squid, but I don't want to assume again and risk your wrath.

My sweet Ahboi

I AM FOR-oops! didn't mean to shout-ever grateful that you are so kind-hearted toward ignorant ang moh who might happen to turn their attention BW-ward. Um, what's smoke smoke? All the Singlish dictionaries have suddenly 404'd, and BW's glossary doesn't have it. Even worse, there is no online Malaysian or Hokkien dictionary, and the language is flying fast and thick. What's an ang moh to do? But, as you say, minasan gambarimasu. So of course I will read on. Make squid, not war!

11/13/98 04:42:53

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Hah! So glad to see our dear Marlboroman & Ahboi making out...Oops, I mean making up. :)

Wow, this page's becoming more varied and exciting. Maybe since Ahboi's so good in literature, he can present a weekly compliation of 10 recommended gay books for us to savor. And fren, you into Ranch dressing now?? Hiak, hiak!! :)

Yo, my cigarette man! Just sent you a mail on simple HTML to assist you in your future postings. Reading the present ones gives me a little headache! :)

11/13/98 00:09:25

Name: Rhys

Comments:

Yeah !!!! Strong wind blowing again !!!!!! Very happy !!!! Wanted to ask sth but forgot what.......... Gettin' old alreadi........ ENJOY !!!!!!

11/12/98 13:33:18

Comments:

aiyoh, marlbroman ah, swak-liau-lah hor ? like that go on can die one. hahaha. hey, out of your 10 best, i happen to enjoy Everything But The Girl, REM, U2, in that order :-) 3 out of 10 can count as a decent start to our renewed acquiantance i hope... he e. presently cannot think of any hated song except for the one about how the sin-can-go-on-and-on-and-on-and.... act-cher-lee hor, at the start, i fell in love with the melody but after it was being played for the umpteenth time, it just rake on my nerve henever it's aired. but hor, cannot blame the song lah, want to blame got to blame myself for being intolerant lor...

sotong ! kam-wan cum out of hiding oleady huh ? so how's the going under the ocean ? and spoken like the true ocean sexpert u are... wah, so much to learn about sex under the ocean... as usual, i was being keh-kiang lor. thot i smoke smoke charles mah... know i have a soft spot for angmoh in distress what... how can i bear to see them agonise over unexplained matters of sex ? hiak hiak hiak.

wah, i see that zen's html had improved by leaps and bounds. congrats ! to expand yr gay lit, read Camile Paglia. she's a prolific writer and quite chim also, hup-sai-lei-ker-sum-yee... hehehe. and to balance it off, u should also give some thots to readi g lighter fare from Alan Holinghurst and Edmund White. if i'm not too way off, u can find some of their creation in Borders (lit section ?).

i've just got back from a reception and still pissed off with the failure of landing this gorgeous male i met. *fume* aiyo, velly delicious looking. brooding eyes and square-jaw line framing a pair of finely formed pink lips that's begging to be kissed. h mmm, yummi. was timing my move to go in for the kill but was thwarted by some femme fatale. so got to abort lor... neber mind lah, tomorrow will be a better day; neber say die one ! minasan gambarimasu !!!!!

11/12/98 10:27:21

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Dear ahboi, I refer to your posting dated 11/11, as my english is not as good as yours, I do to understand what 'an advocacy of a hypotheical dimension and thus more receptive to postulation' mean. What am I advocating, what on earth is hypotheical dimens on or what does receptive to postulation. Am I in some twilight zone sending some messages to another dimension? Next time must remember to have my dictionary with me. By the way, is there such a word as 'postulation'? Has it got anything to do with my pr state or something? Please leave your e-mail so we can exchange in private.Good day.

Blue_Swirl6151.gif (150 bytes)HOME Blue_Swirl6151.gif (150 bytes)POST YOUR STORY Blue_Swirl6151.gif (150 bytes)PLAY SAFE Blue_Swirl6151.gif (150 bytes)BULLETIN PAGE

Page Counter:-

12/04/98 06:34:12

Name: Bleiu

Your Fav Sextivity: looking for my bus 65 Man

Comments:

i was waiting at the bustop outside lucky plaza oppposite takashimaya on tuesday nite. along came this tall dark and handsome (indian i think ) guy. he sat down at the end of the bustop. i have seen him before (although not sure where) and if my senses ar correct, he is gay too. but i dare not approach him. we boarded the same bus 65 and sat at the two ends at the back of the bus on the second level. we looked at each other many times... but was eventually seperated by a family. when the family just bent own we managed to steal a look at each other and he SMILED!!!. at that moment he alighted at little india. i was not too sure and did not get down with him...(why didn't i!!????) when the bus left, he looked up at me making me regret badly.... there was t is attraction between the both of us that was not just sexual... a feeling , too esoteric to explain...if you happen to be the guy i'm looking for... mail me...i want to meet you again.... lets do some thing about this attraction shall we? i guess we will know each other when we meet again.... i have been down to orchard looking for you ... but to no avail......mail me please

12/03/98 14:29:02

Comments:

12/03/98 02:43:25

Comments:

eh, dedey.. not bad for first shot at doing a web page. nice pix... quite cumlicious... ;)

And jeff.. yah lor.. you caught me.. it was a pretty sexy ah beng dude tailing me.. nearly sucked me at the urinals itself till I pulled away and went out.. and then, bumped into you.. Heheh.. when I heard u calling my name, I thot it was my subconscious oying with my guilt.. hahah.. like a voice from heaven..;P Fortunately, it was only YOU. Hahah! Anyway, yep.. I've seen it ALL at JP and I've already concluded. And yep.. got stories to tell awso.. about my stint in west sg. I've got 2 conclusions...

1. NTU guys are HOT!!

I saw plenty of em about and I have to say, perhaps due to the larger proportion, there are also relatively more cute guys there. And I was fortunate to have worked with one the more hotter looking stuff.. ;) I was able to fit in

11/28/98 12:25:33

Name: Inactive Guy

Comments:

After 8 months, I went back to the beach in the East yesterday in the evening time. It changes a lot, really a lot..... Unfortunately, nothing happens. Quality is poor (including myself)!!! All the time hv to sing the song from Peter, Paul & Mary - "Where s all the hunky gone, long time passing.....". Wonder nowadays where do those guys go (cruise)????? Bathroom in JB? in Singapore? Steamroom? Gym? or most are attached? or like the cigarette guy "music is better than sex" so ppl stayed at home?????

11/28/98 11:03:56

Name: Sandgroper My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: smoothskin Your Nationality: Australia

Comments:

Hi Guys thought you might be interested in my visit to a men's sauna in Perth. W.A. last night. I had a great time. Don't go there often, about once or twice a year. It's a place where you take your clothes off but they give you a towel to cover your priv te bits with. (not that I'm shy mind you) Any way I made my way to the steam room and a nice guy was just walking out with his half erect dick swinging like a pendulem. The steam room is very dark so it's hard to see but there were a couple of guys in the corner having a play with each other,not very exciting so after I got warm in the steam I decided to have a walk around the maze. This is an area with very dim lighting and lots of passages to get lost in. In the middle are some cubicles, they're in group of four and there is a "grope hole" cut in the joining walls. I heard the door bang shut on one of them so went in the one next door. In the dimness I could see a hand sticking through the hole so I stuck my hard one in it and it wasn't very long before felt a nice warm pair of lips around it. This guy had a really nice technique and it felt great. I thought wowie it will be all over in no time but just as I was getting to the point of no return he stopped sucking and pushed me away. Next thing he was p king his equipment through the hole and I returned the favour. I was giving him a suck and slipped my hand through the hole and between his legs to play with his bum it was a real nice one.This went on for quite some time changing places then I heard some one come into the cubicle on the other side of me. Next thing I felt a hand sqeezing my bottom - what a nice feeling having the front sucked and the back stroked. However all of a sudden while I was having a suck of the guys sausage I could taste the firs drops of precum and pulled it out just in time, he shot all over my hand and arm I decided to have shower and another steam then sit in the spa for a while. then I went for a walk around. There were a few guys watching a p--no film in one of the rooms. I left them to it and found another room brightly lit with mirrors on all the walls and the ceiling. There was a guy lying on the mat on his tummy. He could see me through the mirror and started girating his buttocks. very nice I thought, so I let myself in and sat on the floor next to him and massaged the cheeks of his bottom for a whil . He was moaning like he really enjoyed it. He had a big tub of lube there so I lubed the crack of his bum and gently ran my fingers through it. Then I sat on it and gave his shoulders and back a nice massage - he was really lapping this up. I was sliding my pecker up and down over his crack all time and slipped my hand under to feel his equipment. I got a shock as he had pierced it and there was a big ring through the head of it. But I was enjoying myself too much to stop and I helped myself to one of his condoms and slipped it in. It was great and I came in no time at all. He said he'd really enjoyed what I did to him. I looked at my watch ( having suddenly lost most of my interest) and it was after 1am. I'd been there for three hours. What a night will let you know when I go again.

11/28/98 06:01:40

Name: manitoc My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: best of both world , Bi

Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

hi, everyone , this is my 1st posting and i don't know what to write. will post again if ai come up with something interesting.

11/27/98 18:31:11

Comments:

man.. it's been a loooong time since I came to this page.. but it's nice to see so many new guys writing in.. I think it's great! dedey.. great stories.. :) and marlboro.. you sure added a new element to this page.. and incidentally, since you came on boar , I've bought sumthing like over 10 CDs!!.. Yep.. from the likes of Robbie Williams to Jewel to George Micheal to Julia Fordham to Prince of Egypt, etc etc etc... small boy mentioned about Robbie Williams' new single.. yep.. I have to agree.. that guy has gone totally fabulous since he went solo. 'No Regrets' the single is full of the excitement of Petshop Boys and the edginess of the Psychedelic Furs! And the rest of his songs in the album are great too.. tongue in cheek and totally wicked..;P I like it c z it brings me back to them good ole days where the Brits produce such wonderful tunes.. Worth listening is track 9.. 'Karma Killer'.. a sure hit, together with 'She's the one'(also heard on the movie The Big Hit..), 'Millenium', etc...

And small boy... about the army... you need not worry about it too much. Regardless how much we all hate it, we cannot deny the fact that some of the best times are experienced there. Take each day as it comes and never think you're too small to accomplis anything. Go in there with a positive attitude and learn. You will find that aside from the shitty jungle training, there will also be other opportunities for you to find something that you are good at and shine. I think sometimes, we suffer becoz we've et our minds to hate the army. All I can say is that a little positive thinking can go a loooong way when you're in the army. I am sure you will do fine. Going in with a bronze doesn't really matter, coz they will somehow train you to get stronger.. When came in, I could only do 4 chin ups.. but by the time I finished OCS, I could do over 5x that amount. And the same for my running too.. cut nearly a third off my 2.4km time. Anyway, if anything else, please enjoy your BMT.. I personally think it is the b st time to enjoy when you're in the army.. And of course... the communal baths.. ;) Hehehe... I've always enjoyed that, though I proclaimed in-camp celibacy.. ;) And to Jack.. of course you can wank off! One way is to do it in the toilet cubicle (quite sad) The other way is to do it under your blanket... when everyone else is sleeping.. Hey, it's the same everywhere else man.. :) But just be discreet... it would not be wise to have your homosexuality exposed in the army.. esp if you dun plan on declaring you orientation... Aiyah.. take each day as it comes and just look forward to the weekends.. :) Time will fly very fast.

and jeff.. I've concluded... JP is the undisputed cruise galore in the west! Man.. it took me less than a minute for eyes to lock with the guys there and in the toilets.. wahlauaaay.. plenty of stuffs going on! I have to admit, seeing you that day caught e totally off balance coz a guy was tailing me then and I was kinda in a daze coz it's been a loooong time since I went 'toilet hopping'. But.. umm.. errr... naaah.. I didn't do it.. can't make myself do toilets anymore. Sheesh.

11/27/98 13:27:58

Name: Jack Ho

Comments:

I am a foreigner working in S'pore. Just curious on the advice given to Smallboy. Does gays (assuming they declare their sexual orientation) needs to do NS? I presume that NS practise communal showers - how can I satisfy one's sexual desire in the mids of other mates ? Can one discreetly wank off ?

11/27/98 13:15:26

Comments:

Hi guys. I will post a offical 'TOP 20 SONGS OF 1998' and 'TOP 10 FAV. ALBUMS' on Blowing Wind on the 30 December. I hope readers will give me support and e-mail me your fav. songs and albums by 28 December. Sorry guys, english songs and albums only. Than You guys for all your support.

To small boy, do not worry about NS, just follow orders and do not 'act smart'. Keep a low profile. The first 6 months will be tough but once you complete your BMT and ACT, life will be easy. Life in NS was the best time of my life its there that your wil find true friends. Who knows your Captain may fall in love with you? Take care.

11/26/98 06:47:48

Name: dedey

Comments:

Just another comment..

Just in case someone else has the same problem...

I have found that using Internet Explorer, I often have trouble opening to the page where one can post their comments. I get the message saying the server doesn't like it or something. No problems when I use Netscape.

11/26/98 06:39:14

Comments:

Part III

(I posted this a couple of days ago, but don't know why it disappeared off the board!)

The next day, I decided to check out the newest sauna in town, which had only been open a couple of months. (No, I am NOT a sex maniac!). This place is called COA, City of Angels. It is up on the seventeenth floor of the Robinson Centre (I think!), but anyway, the trip up there with the glass lift was simply fantastic! To see the many many bright lights of the city spread out below.

In terms of the sexual facilities, it certainly cannot compare with Babylon or Obelisk. It doesn't have a spa bath, and the video room is rather sad. (btw, the spa at Babylon is NOT heated....a major minus, I must say!). What COA has is a great lounge area, with big glass windows overlooking the city. It was pretty quiet on the night I went, no more than fifteen or so people at most. After a little walkaround, I settled onto one of the very comfortable sofas, and began looking through the large collection of magazines. In fact I think I flicked through nearly all the magazines. The frustrating thing about the magazines is that besides not being able to read the script, you can't actually see EVERYTHING! To me, that seems to defeat the purpose of the whole exercise! I don't like leaving things to my imagination.

So, there I was, lounging on the sofa in a provocative pose, flicking through the magazines, lifting my head from time to time to check out the passing talent...really getting nowhere! The men were just not right! Finally, I caught sight of someone worth looking at! He would be in his mid 30s or so, a well built rugged sort of a guy. He smiled, and I smiled back. So he came over and started to speak to me in Thai! Fortunately his English is very good, and we got talking. He told me I looked very Thai! (must be that sunburn from KL). He said he was tired and wanting to be going home, but he would like to meet me the following day! The following day was a Friday, so to go out with him would mean sacrificing other possibilities! Hmmm... "oh well, what the heck!" He gave me his business card, and instructed me to call him. His name is Wit.

After he left, I finally moved away from the sofa, and wondered around the place to look for some action. I have spent so much time just lying on the sofa that many guys were already getting dressed to leave!!!

Caught sight of this solid, Japanese looking man, with a rather hairy body (which I sometimes have a bit of a weakness for). We exchanged a few looks, and the bloody idiot walked into the dark room, expecting me to follow. I was still nervy about dark rooms and ghosts, so I wasn't game to follow him, and walked into the video room instead. Almost immediately, another tall, well built fellow( not the usual physical type I go for) came in. He looked at me, and held my hand! He acted quickly. He started to steer me toward a cubicle. I gave the first fellow an apologetic look when we passed him! He should have acted more decisively, rather than beating about the bush! Too bad!!

This chappie wanted to screw me, but I wasn't really in the mood. However I let him try anyway. He was pretty big, and with me not being totally cooperative, he never really had much of a chance. I gave him a sheepish grin, and said sorry. I hope he had another condom for later! I called it a night after that.

Wit and I arranged to meet at the Macdonald's Restaurant at the top of Silom Road, which he told me, (and I could see for myself) is one of the cruisiest spots in Bangkok. After a drink there, he told me a female uni friend of his would be joining us for dinner. Fine by me! Well, the friend (her name is Perm) got lost and kept phoning Wit for directions from her car! I can't say I blame her seeing what the Bangkok road system is like. Anyway, it was decided that she should wait by the side of the highway, and we would meet her there. We got into a taxi, and found her. She later revealed that while she was waiting in her car, some ten men urinated by the roadside in full view of her! Anyway, we got into her car, and much to my surprise we picked up another guy. I assumed he was another friend, but I didn't want to ask who he is. Strangely enough I wasn't worried about my safety during this time. His name is Hong.

So Wit drove around in Perm's car, trying to find this restaurant. I don't think I have done so many U-turns in my entire life! The road network is just #%^&*!

Finally, we ended up at a nice riverside restaurant. The meal was good, but the conversation was not entirely in English, so there were times when I felt left out. Soon, dinner was over, and we went back to Silom, where we were dropped off, and Perm drove away. We had a little walk around the Silom area, the three of us. Wit took us to Jupiters Club, which I have never been before. My goodness, what a great place!!

A small, intimate venue, but the hunks!!! So many are salivatingly gorgeous! This is actually a boy go go bar, and they have performances twice a night. I mean, just the muscly boys standing there in their brilliant white shorts not doing anything is enough of a show!! In my one previous trip to a go go bar, they had thin pathetic looking boys dancing around those poles..most distasteful and non erotic! And this was such a great contrast!

The show starts off with beautiful boys dancing, and got progressively wilder. There was a solo performance, where this guy sat on a stool in the middle of the stage, and started to wank. I whispered to Wit that he would never be able to come....just imagine, it must be so difficult to do that...naked in the middle of a cool room surrounded by other guys watching your every move! However, he got harder, and harder, and he came! I gave him a hearty applause, thoroughly deserved! It was the only cum scene of the performance.

Following that act was a foursome involved in you-know-what! My only criticism would be that the boys were got fxxked were effeminate, while the fxxkers were butch. It would have been perfect if the fxxkees were butch as well! Overall, I must say I was most impressed.

Show over, the night is getting on. Time to head home. We went over to Wit's office to pick up his car. I was still unsure what Hong was going to do. I thought perhaps we would drop him off along the way or something. Anyhow, we drove and drove, and arrived at Wit's house.

So looks like Hong was going to stay the night. I had a shower and laid down, then Wit had a shower and joined me in bed. Hong was the last to wash, so while he was in the bathroom, Wit and I started cuddling. We were still clad in T shirts and shorts at this stage. The door was closed, and I assumed that Hong would be sleeping in the other room, so I was surprised when he walked into our room. I must admit that the idea of a threesome did enter my head before then, but I rejected that notion as being too outrageous....

hmmm...what did I know!? Things heated up soon, and when I saw the condoms being brought out, I knew that "heavy" action was about to happen...and I wasn't wrong. It was the first time I had been screwed by two men taking their turns repeatedly! I felt like such a slut...heehee....... like I was making a p--no film or something! Wit wasn't much of a stayer and soon came. Hong was the better fxxk...not as big as Wit, but better at thrusting! I really enjoyed the session and soon after drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning, they took me to the Weekend Market, and surprisingly I didn't have any trouble walking! (I was most surprised that I received an email from Wit since I came back to Sydney).

Ahh...all too quickly, my holidays were over! I would love to go there again soon, but I think a few eyebrows might be raised if I do...heehee..

...the end!

11/26/98 03:58:06

Comments:

well.... thanks chrys for missing me.... yeah.... i was wondering why some people have been missing too.... like where is nj? he have not been mailing me for quite some time...... anyway, people like us no more stories to write already... no more adventur s.... so must those at the back seats take over lor... afterall, they are at the back seat where they can do anything they want hidden....;p ok lah.... and before i return you to your normal transmission, hello just_sex...... long time no see or hear huh? ;p

11/26/98 02:38:41

Name: Mabroman

Comments:

Have you guys heard about the super Tuesday in the US last week? its super Tuesday because major artiste like Jewel, Garth Brooks, Mariah Carey, Whitney,Seal and others are releasing their new albums that day and are fighting for the No.1 position on the illboard Album Charts.

So there are the results

Garth Brook's obsession with breaking the 1 million barrier came true. His album 'Double Live' sold some 1 061 000 copies last week. I say he played cheat cos his double album was sold in the US for just $19! Thats a huge discount cos a normal priced doub e album cost much more.

Method Man's 'Tical 2000:Judgement Day' sold 411 00 to earn its position at No.2 in Billboard.

No.3 goes to Jewel's 'Spirit' which sold 368 000 copies.

Ms Mariah Carey's 'No.1's' failed to debute at No.1 but she did sell 221 000 copies. Not bad for an album consisting of songs from her past No.1 hits.

I wonder if there's any punk rockers out there. If there is , you must be glad to know that Offspring's 'Americana' sold 198 000 copies.

Poor Mrs Bpbby Brown, Whitney Huston's album only charted at No.13 with 122 00 in sales. Less than 1/3 of Jewel's, Less than Ms Carey's , Less than Celin Dion(210 000) and much less than Madonna's 'Ray of light' which sold 370 000 when it debuted early 19 8.

Seal's 'Human Beings' charts at No. 22. The top 16 in the Billboard Album Charts all sold more than 100 000 each.

11/26/98 01:43:58

Name: Tim

Comments:

well, just feel tempted to give my advice to smallboy...step out of lurking for a while first. actually smallboy, i had the same fate as u few years back.....got enlisted into the army exactly one week after my last paper in 'A' level. hey, come to think of it, this is probably the best time to get enlisted, cos it's holiday seasons...christmas, n w year and even chinese new year overlaps with your bmt...just imagine the offs, and half days you will be getting. also in camp everyone feels happy cos its festive mood...dun feel sad about it...but try your best to enjoy it. at least tink of the nake guys you going to see in the bathroom lah...!! okie, all the best to you in your coming manhood life. Tim

11/26/98 01:00:03

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Hi everyone! I'm back!!! Can see many newbies ... or are they simply backseaters taking the front now? :) ... ah well ... where are my buddies from the past? AK? Jeff? NJ? I see Ahboi and Sotong ... Eh ... Sotong ... u bruff me ah? ... where's our dinner? :) ... Ahboi, when we meet again? ok ... sorry for rambling ... but just bored lah ... :)

11/25/98 07:52:51

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

HARLoW

...... I am BACK!!!!!.....Miss me?...... no ah?..... not even a bit ah?..... a little?....>_<

anyway, some things happen during my absence, ranging from surgery to new job. so in order to compensate, i will post not 1 but 2 story.

#1 - Suck

i was at one of the shopping center wandering around. i wasnt there for fun rather waiting for my friends. i saw a guy rather familiar, i walked closer and found that he was one of my flints ^_^ he smiled back and all of sudden i remebered him and his mou h. my dick starting to itch and i asked him whether he was looking for fun. he relied yes and wanna me to follow him to the toliet. i wasnt too keen to do it in toliet and suggested hotel. he was free so i immediately gave my friend a call to cancel the a pointment (yes i am that horny)

we moved to a nearby hotel and book a room for 2 hours. this was really a great 2 hours. he was a 50+ malay, quite stout and hairy. not exactly a hunk but he was a wonderful sucker. i will place superad sucker. he licked, kissed, sucked and bited my whol body. i was mouning with estascy. he had sucked where no man has sucked before. he also rimmed me upon my request. but i rejected his request on entering coz there is no protection (i played very very safe) nevertheless, it was a wonderful 2 hours. he wa eager to perform and i just laid there let him tried all his tricks. i cum 1 hour+ later and i was so tired after it.

Masturbate

okay, this isnt a cruising story but i guess guys might be interested. i was at starburks recently. after 1 big mocha drink, i need to pee. i went to the only toliet they have, it was a stand-alone one that guys and gals have to share, but it was bigger han normal cubicle. after i pee, i fond that had an errection. i started to give my dick a few strokes and pre-cum appeared. then i decided to masturbate in the toliet, in front of the mirror. being the only one, there was naturally a queue outside and s me actually knocked on the day. but i was too horny to stop now. i shot a big load into the basin (well i know it wasnt too hygenic) and spent 5 minutes trying to clean out the mess!!! i came out and hoped that the next one will not smell the fresh cum sm ll! ^_^

well that's it so far, enjoy it? do keep me posted if u do......regards!

11/25/98 05:01:46

Name: Pete, I mean Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

1) Does anyone know why Yawning Bread's site hasn't been updated for a whole month? I'm going into withdrawal.

2) I read where Singapore is going to have driverless automated vehicles to connect with the MRT. This sounds like more opportunities for interesting encounters.

11/25/98 04:56:28

Your Nationality: USA seui lung

Comments:

Sotong

Keisut, when I add the water we are now on a 60-year cycle, so I am either 46 or 106.

11/24/98 19:33:40

Name: Dong Dong

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, everyone, this is my first posting here though I have been reading the page and the archives for a few weeks. It seems like this page is getting quiet now. Fortunately, we get relief from this guy who went to Malaysia and Thailand. Any more from him o anyone else?

11/24/98 17:52:10

Comments:

Hi Small boy.....just want to offer u some comments..take it easy.lah..life in army may not turn out as bad as u may think these days....there re more welfare perhaps.....and the food is getting better these days..compared to a few years ago....so take it easy..and good luck to your papers.. To "keeper"....if u re reading..this...perhaps...i think..at least we should talk..at least a formal conclusion....i dun like to have things hanging in the air.....and rest assured.....i am not the type who cling on to something.that.i know has no ending ...okie.....Dun underestimate me..in a way...remember i am sharp and focused with what i want in life.......it is no use running away from the problem and the whole thing..at least there must be some conclusion to it rite :) ...dun act like a "small boy",. it times that u grow up...and perhaps we grow up...

11/24/98 17:50:42

Name: what's up doc

Comments:

ooo... naughty, naughty

11/24/98 17:44:39

Name: nusery rhyme

Comments:

sing a song of six pence pocket full of rye

11/24/98 16:22:07

Name: sandgroper My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: Australian

Comments:

Greetings from Australia. Thanks for all the interesting stories you have been posting and smallboy sorry to see you have been drafted. You'll have a good time in the army though - once you get over the shock!!I will be visiting Singapore in February and as wondering if any of you guys could suggest where an older guy such as myself might go to have a bit of fun. If any one is visiting Perth and wants a few tips on where to go I can help. Cheers

11/24/98 08:02:51

Comments:

hmm... first thanks to BW for making the page more user friendly (as if it was not right? i hear people say...) oh.... to small boy.... going army huh? interesting...... now you won't be known as small boy after that..... ;p ok, ok..... personally i think that the army days were the most fun filled and most exciting as well as SEXCITING...... ;p although i never had any experiences in the army...... but there are many beautiful sights for you to catch and you may catch someone along with the sight he provi ed you..... ;p (yeah,..... there are alot of people who found their partners in the army too.... ;p) ok.... i shan't not talk too much nonsense..... you people enjoy yourself.... now back to your normal transmission.....

11/24/98 01:30:48

Comments:

Small boy, not that I can offer much advice… the by now famous Golden Rule in the army

'You can do whatever you want to do, just don't get caught.'

Hehe, another would be to basically shut up and do whatever the superiors tell you to do, as long as it is not jumping off a building, if you get what I mean. Seriously, from what I experienced and what people tell me during their BMT, it saves you from h ll of a lot of trouble...

11/23/98 15:54:30

Comments:

well..people....i just got my enlistment letter today....and well...guess my luck ran out...i'll be in for my BMT in 2 weeks time....guess..i got no choice but to bid adieu to all you people....guess..before i seriously actually sat down and type somethin ...i gotta go...but what the heck???!?!?!?...i'm going just one week after my 'A's....no time to enjoy even....and i did not fail my NAFA....i just a Bronze...yeah..i know it's the same as a Fail...but....

anyone got any "going-army" tips for me??? care to help??....feel so sucky now...i got no time to enjoy my holidays.....1 week!!! what can i do!!?!?!?....*groan*...

guess...i just gotta leave the music critic thingy to malbroman liao...me can;t add anything else now...hahaha...oh yah...got something...chritmas singles...a fight between the Spice Girls ("Goodbye"), Irish B*witched ("To You I Belong"), that spoilt gal illie ...and some other group i can;t recall.....

and new singles ...Robbie Williams' "No Regrets" is great....features the Pet shop Boys...Cher is number in the UK charts for 5 weeks.....

better shuddup now....i gotta go...still got 2 more papers to study for....before i gotta serve my sentence in army.....*sigh*....okie.... bye bye people....will miss the board even when i'm suffering in army...hahaha

11/23/98 11:57:50

Comments:

Charles, if you meant the chinese mythical creature, I can only think of the dragon as the likely water-tank candidate. Hence either you're 34 or 46, but no offense, you do sound like the latter....how accurate's that? Hehehe. How da you know, we have an albino dragon here! Hmm let's call you Pete!

11/23/98 05:28:53

Name: Friday

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi,everybody....nice to know a lot of new stuff of music infro and critic...Thank BW for include me in the party. Some time ago,after a long hard work and my project finally completed and so able to take a short break...so I decide to go the "adventure cruise".So I drop by the JB Ryu, but somehow the place quite deserted...not like the last time when I visited. Well, who know maybe I might have some unusual "adventure". There was a chinese chap about early thirty, we smile and I follow him to the dark room. He have guided me by holding my hand to avoid I lose my way. Slowly, we start licking at the nipples and later on I start to grab on his prick...He began to get excited and so am I....(Think of it, as if was my very first virgin trip!.) He seem to be gentle and have a very smooth skin. We began to hugg more closely together..and lay down to our 69 position.After a few while, we change the position to side by side,I ask for his permision to penetrate,and he agreed...so I quickly went down to collect the condom from the counter staff. Having inside him,was a wonderful sensation when he know how to reciprocate back. After the event, we have a small talk...at the lounge area,,, I have better view of him...we then realise we both are from Singapore,and live in same district. I am looking forward to get to know him better but he seem quite reluctant. During my departure, he look away ....Well, I am sure .....we will meet again...somehow. I did have a enjoy sex but somehow there is a empty feeling at the same time. Guess I have to get to use to it. Who know once of this day, I will definitely bounce into him. A few week late, I was cycling at my nearby park and I saw someone like him.I stopped and say hello...to him. He tried to recall and just give me a smile and then walk away....I didnt' stop there but still go forward. He sign and told me.He already attached and forget about the event in the ryu. It just a one night stand.....I was like so stupid.....and fool of myself....there place is just a one night stand....that all. By the way, I smile and say goodbye to him.... I ponder to myself.....why cant' we been friend instead of one night stand....should I get to know him better before the sex or vice versa....totally confused at that moment.

11/22/98 12:32:16

Comments:

continued....

part 2

His name is Alex, of Chinese origin, and just two months older than I am. He is very attractive, well tanned from his twice weekly swims. He has a very cute smile. We made small talk, a lot of small talk. Eventually we were getting cold soaking in the pool, and it was time to make some plans. Since he had a car, he said he would drive me back to the hotel. Sitting in his car, I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen. Did he mean he was just going to drop me off at the hotel? After all, we never got round to talking about what we were going to do! However when he started to look for a parking space when we got to the hotel I realised he meant to spend a bit more time with me.

OK, it's dinner time. As I forgot to take along a change of clothing to the pool, I was still in my wet speedos! I would need to change, so we went up to the room. He sat on the bed, which I suppose is a good sign! So I changed, put on my contacts, did my hair...all this time, we still haven't mentioned anything about sex.

So we had dinner at a cool little cafe nearby, and finally we got to the sticky topic.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Have you EVER had a girlfriend?"

"why not?"

I was a bit reluctant to say it out directly, so I turned around and asked him the same questions, and when he said he DID have a girlfriend but not at the moment, I nearly fainted! I didn't know what to say!

All of a sudden, all these thoughts came rushing into my head...

"what the hell am I doing with this guy?"

"is this guy straight? is he just being nice to a tourist?"

"have I been reading the wrong signals?"

He then repeated the question which I evaded before...why is it that a (gorgeous) guy like myself has never had a girlfriend?...

*a pregnant pause*

"ni3 shi4 bu2 shi4 bi3 jiao4 xi3 huan1 nan2 hai2 zi3 duo1 yi4 dian3 dian3 ?"

(is it because you like boys a little bit more?)

PHEW!!! when he said that, I was so relieved! at least I haven't picked up someone who is totally naive! and my judgements have not been totally out of whack!

I found out that he was a little bit unsure about himself. he likes having sex with men, but he also like girls! He never goes to gay bars or places like that. in fact the only place he knows to pick up men is at swimming pools! apparently he never makes he first move, so just as well I said "hi" first.

After dinner, he took me for a walk around town. actually we went to the golden mile area, and walked around the shopping centres! as the evening wore on, the uncertainty of what was going to happen next surfaced again. Finally I said, "it's late, I want to go back to the hotel. are you coming?"

So we got comfortable in bed, and had a good time! He wanted to f*** me, and I would have liked that, but we didn't have a condom!! is there anything more vexing!?

anyway, eventually in my favourite position with me lying on my back, and him straddling on top of me, he came buckets!

After the event, we laid on the bed, cuddled a bit, talked a little. it got late, and he had to leave. ahh...all good things must come to an end, I suppose! ships that meet in the middle of the night and all that....

The rest of my time in KL was pretty uneventful. I didn't get to the pubs and clubs of KL because I didn't know where they were! I hadnt done my research because I was expecting to be a good boy in KL, until I actually got there, and the tropical heat warmed me up! oh well!!

I actually returned to that swimming pool on my last day in KL, but on that occasion, I only got a sunburn for my effort! Most annoying!

Now, back to Bangkok. After my daily pilgrimage to the shopping malls, on my first night back to Bangkok, I decided to go to the Telephone Bar. It was very crowded, but I managed to find a seat. I got drink offers from a couple of people, but frankly, they weren't my type. No ne interesting came along, so I resigned to the fact that it wasn't my lucky night. That night was also some sort of a festival, and people were throwing around firecrackers! It was extremely noisy, and I held grave fears for my hearing!

Now, it is time to check out the OTHER major sauna of Bangkok, ie, the Obelisk. Being a Wednesday night, I didn't have high hopes, and when I walked into the rather opulent lobby area, I thought my fears would be realised. It was eerily quiet.

The place is spread over some nine or ten floors, and to my relief, there were many other people. The place is really grand (certainly nothing like the saunas in Sydney!), with gleaming mirrors, polished granite, and brass. I mean, the cubicles have mirrored walls! Most impressive!

There are two spas, a dark steam room (tip: go to the left side when you walk in), a few dark, and really dark maze/corridor, a big well equipped gym, karaoke, restaurant, etc. Funny thing is that on the train journey back to Bangkok, I read these ghost stories from Hong Kong, and because of that, I was too scared to go into the really dark areas! Really! I had my fun in the spa bath which can accommodate perhaps up to eight people. I hit on this rather cute guy who was sitting next to me. I started to caress his arm under the water, and then moved to his leg, his back, his firm round butt....heehee... we snuggled closer and closer, and it was as if we were doing a performance for the others in the jacuzzi! We had a shower together, and then went for another soak in the other spa bath! We actually didn't end up having proper sex....

to be continued

11/21/98 23:25:23

Your Nationality: UNoAlready

Comments:

Oh, and Sotong, if you are wondering how old I am, I am a mythical creature fond of aqueous solutions.

11/21/98 13:49:58

Comments:

Whoops! Messed up that link. It should be:

http://www.riceandpotatoes.com

11/21/98 13:47:34

Comments:

Hi, tonight I saw a new documentary, Rice and Potatoes, about Asians and Caucasians who date each other. It was quite funny and enlightening. Hopefully, it will come to Singapore and you will be able to see for yourself.

www.riceandpotatoes.com

It showed with an experimental short, "A Seeker", which has shown at the HK Gay Film Fest, by a Malaysian Chinese gay who has immigrated to the US, reflecting on his two identities.

Both are worth seeing.

now for Sotong

Welcome back. Should I ask where you went? Squid spunk is very popular with the kinky set, as a sub for human spunk, since one does not want to exchange bodily fluids.

I am interested in transit as a hobby. Singapore has several internet sites concerned with this subject. Between that and my map of Singapore, I can make some guesses about Singapore's public transit. Unfortunately, they have not posted any maps yet. Since you are small, I guess you enjoy your ride ;-)

back to ahboi

"a special something" that is not anything, huh? i'll let you go this time, but next time you'll have some explaining to do. for now, this is all too chim for me.

11/21/98 12:48:50

Name: Music Lover

Comments:

Check out `I Learned From The Best' from Whitney's new album - it's a new ironic take on Gloria Gaynor's `I Will Survive' theme. Also, Mariah has an interesting cover of Brenda K. Starr's `I Still Believe' in `#1's'. This was also a giant Cantonese hit or Sandy Lam in the late-80s.

11/21/98 04:04:28

Name: dedey aka howie

Comments:

I was recently in Bangkok and Malaysia for a holiday, and just thought I would share a couple of adventures with you guys.

I stayed for a day in Bangkok before making my way south to Malaysia. That evening, I decided I would make a trip to Babylon, the famed sauna. It wasn't that easy to find, but with a bit of gut feeling (perhaps just following the smell of sex?), I eventually did locate the building.

Being a Sunday, the place was packed, and got increasingly busy as the evening wore on. There were lots of GWM, but they were not what I was looking for. After a couple of unmemorable encounters in the fogginess of the steam room, I struck gold!

He is this gorgeous Thai-Chinese "boy". Very cute face, fantastic body (so built!) perfectly smooth and satiny skin. Ahh.....perfect, right? Unfortunately no....you see, he has a small blemish, heehee...

Yes, that's right, he wasn't quite as blessed when it came to the willy department. Still, it was serviceable, and I had fun.

Penang. A nice, old town. Spent under two days there. The tallest building there is the Komtar Centre, which contains a rather old shopping centre. I wasn't aware of it being a cruising spot, but I was certainly cruised there! One Chinese guy actually came up and spoke to me. He asked me whether I have a girlfriend (I thought he might be a pimp or something!), and then asked me why a cutie like me doesn't have a girlfriend. Naturally, I wasn't about to tell him the truth! Anyway, he then told me he needed to go to the toilet, and he wanted me to go with him! He said he is scared! Someone might attack him if he went alone!!! I declined his repeated requests as I wasn't too sure of my own safety.

The overnight train from Butterworth to Kuala Lumpur is not as nice as the Thai train. There is no space for your luggage, so you have to put everything onto your bunk! (One of the few times I am thankful that I am not six feet tall!)

Arrived in KL very early in the morning. Stay at the City Inn Hotel at Chinatown. A nice clean place, but try not to get a room on the top floor as they dont have a lift! That day, I browsed through the street markets, and a shopping centre. In the afternoon, I decided to go to the Chinwoo swimming pool near Chinatown. I do have very very fond memories of the times spent in a swimming pool i Singapore, so I suppose this was trying, hoping to recapture some of that. Mmm... .. a pool full of fit young men, changeroom crammed with men in various states of undress....

Well, the reality was quite different!

The pool is pretty old, and I dare say in need of a total renovation! The changeroom was dark and mostly deserted. And most of the swimmers were just kids playing around. *sigh*

To avoid the kids, I chose one of the lanes in the middle of the pool. I did a couple of laps slowly, and then I noticed that this man was looking at me. I gave him a look...sort of an encouragement but not a "commitment" on my part. I continued swimming and looking, and soon enough, I noticed that there is this other guy swimming in the lane next to me...and he looks pretty hot to me! So I urned my attention to him, timing my laps to his. I kept looking at him to see if he noticed me. He did notice me!! My lingering look turned into a smile, and I was very happy when he returned the smile. We swam some more, and smiled some more, and I realised that he wasn't going to say anything! With nothing to lose, I said hi to him.

to be continued....

11/20/98 17:38:36

Comments:

:) ...ahboi...hahah so u know who i am....noone is anyone keeper loh....there re times whereby one has to face reality in a way..and i have come to terms with lots of things....hmn....email me lah..hihi....:_ :) ...to.."keeper"...quoting ahboi words :...i know u re very busy these days or whatever......and if u happen to read this....i'm very fine these days..u dun have to worry about me anymore by the way....I have get over lots of issues...in life....and life has gone on very fine for me....u have my deepest blessings from me..hei my friend :-)

11/20/98 10:41:33

Comments:

I’m back again! Wah piang! Me think sotong’s gonna be swimming in red tide for a while. Charles, Charles, why would I be angry with you? I was away on vacation that’s all. Hmm, so they do sell spunk in packets over in USA? What do peopl use them for? Hair gel? This is interesting; it reminds me of Cameron Diaz in "There’s Something About Mary" where she unknowingly used semen to sculpt her fringe!!!! But seriously, what’s spunk doing on the retail floor instead of a sperm bank?? Sigh, h re our sperm bank’s drying up for lack of donors yet hundreds of litres around the world’s wasted down the drains and people's windpipes everyday!!! Furthermore, those sarong party girls who are dying to have white babies may even contemplate buying a sac et or 2 to impregnate themselves and pretend to the rest of the world that it’s just in their genes to be blessed with caucasian looking babies!! And I see your Cantonese and knowledge of HTML has improved by leaps n bounds. So how’s it that someone like ou who’s on the other side of the earth knows our public transport system and routes so well? BTW, I’m one of those who can fit snugly into the backseats of the local buses!!! Hehehe!! And if you’re into squid spunk, I’m into ranch dressing!!! :) Just in ase you’re wondering how old I am... well, there’s that same meteorite shower when I was born. Hmm..according to Shakespear, it portends something great and significant. *puke!*

It seems to me like this place’s like the STPB gay tourist guide to S’pore, the Big-O & the National Geographic all rolled into one. Readership will be at an all time high especially soon after the exams.

Music Lover, hi to you. We seem to have similar taste in 70s music. What was surprising was that almost half the songs were what I have used, gonna use and/or contemplated using for my stories so far!!!!

And Howie, hi to you too. I luuuvvvvvv Cole Porter’s music too! I think he, the Gershwins, Lloyd Webber and Roger & Hammerstein are some of the greatest composers of this century. I believe music is evergreen; it transcends time and ge. There’s no need to feel old fashion etc when you can relate to music of these eras. Personally, and again I say personally, I find the lyrics of these composers more meaning; it’s a celebration of love and life. They make the present techno pop and bo band music quite shallow in comparison.

Did marlboroman suggest a list of 10 worst songs? Maybe instead of calling them worst songs (cos it’s quite subjective) we could term it as Most Irritating Music. Well, I have 3 for a start. These are nice music except that they’ve b en over played so much so they become very irritating. They are :

1) From the Queen of Scream, Celine Dion’s The Heart Must Go On. And boy does the song goes on and on! Here in Malaysia, you even have a Mandarin and disco version!! Urrgghh!

2) From Fool’s Garden, Lemon Tree. Again there’s the Mandarin, Malay and disco version in M’sia.

3) From Los whatever, Macarena!!!

11/20/98 10:18:20

Comments:

arghhhhhhh, hcg, does your keeper know that u are out of the cage ?????? hehehe. want to die issit ? can kar-chiau me like dat... hey what's the latest with u dude ?

and my dear charles, haha, time is of no consequence in virtuality. kinda like stargazing i guess; what we see is already finished by the time we see it, eons ago. so anything is possible. but then, u are NOT anything and for that i would like to keep u a a special something... hahahhah. er.. did i get away with that one ? :-)

11/20/98 08:18:26

Name: Charles formerly charl-ley

Comments:

well, i'll respect that, ahboi. so you can only write about it if it's in the past, huh? interesting. then i'll consider what you gave me as a gift. doh jeh.

where's sotong? hope i didn't scare you away with my comments on cephalopod sexuality. hopefully, you're off somewhere crafting your next story.

[a Charles whose name is in brackets :-) ]

11/19/98 14:01:44

Comments:

A DAY AT THE MALL

darn. my bathroom scales just announced that i had gained 0.5kg. a quick scrutiny in the pier mirror revealed nothing further. sigh. has it come down to this; well-being vis-a-vis well-worth measured by numbers ? on a different scale of numbers, this noon i was mildly jolted by those tele-numbers scrawled in the loo cubicles. inspite of several coats of whitewash to obliterate the obvious, fresh numbers seemed to have preside; left by hurried and persistent hands. i jotted down a coupla. and tried one. sh t. it was a pager instead of a hoped for mobile. oh well. it was a busy afternoon at the mall. people ferried by the escalators, shuffling along with a sense of purpose. apparently the odd few that loitered outside the loo are not without theirs too, purp se ie. and it struck me that there is momentum in inertia as well. drawn by an instinct that was honed from hanging out at the mall, i sauntered into the loo. nonchalantly. but who am i kidding but my self. the garbs spoke for themselves and the milling b dies in their unspoken yet understood language, are walking marquee. might as well post a sign : floor wet; croozing in progress. it was time for my daily dosage of caffeine. the cafe was sparsely occupied. a sprinkle of couples, heads close in proximity s though to hear each other better. aren't they aware that it is the heart that needs to listen better ? the latte was richly consoling. the dispenser must had been in tiptop functional condition since the bored and callous counter staff i got was cogniti ely dysfunctional. which reminded me that callboy is not the male equivalent of callgirl. so everything does not have to be what it seems to be. so what if i got a counter staff that does not serve. no big deal. and just cos' i went into a croozy loo does not mean that i need to crooze. right ? when i walked out of the mall, a gush of warm muggy air raced forward to embrace me. how quaint; an ordinary sliding glass panel can dichotomise two distinct state of being. but i was not changed. yet i felt changed for the simple discovery that i've gained 0.5kg. and i can only be grateful that i didn't fell off the bathroom scales. [a contemplative ahboi]

11/19/98 10:14:31

Comments:

hmn..ahboi,..woh....must say...your "england" is quite "chim" loh.....but to be frank...i am not as knowlegeable as u think abt those so called Heavenly creature........hiihihi......u remember Java cafe in Bugis....hihihi....... :)

11/19/98 05:05:53

Name: hongloumeng My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: What's not to like?

Your Fav Body Type: varies Your Nationality: USA

Comments:

Hi, About the "chicken rape," at the risk of sounding pedantic--the original character wasn't "ji" as in chicken but was a rare character composed of two parts--the upper is "tien--field" the bottom is "nu--woman." It looks like someone really messed up writing the character "nan--man." The character is first reported by the Ming dynasty writer Shen Defu in his Wanli Yeh-huo bien. He said it was a special character from Fujian province where relations between men were common regardless of age or wealth. The character was pronounced "ji" just like the word for chicken. It was also used in some Ming dynasty gay p--nography published in Fujian. Shen Defu said it was not to be found in any dictionary; this partly explains why such an obscure character was replaced with a more common one. Later on, after people had forgotten the original character, the story about chickens having anal sex was invented as a way to explain the reason "ji--chicken" was used in the phrase. On a more personal note--really like the stories on the board