Male HQ

Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)

Guest destroyedhole

Guest destroyedhole

i like to insert large n thick veggies like radish, brinjal, bittergourd, cucumbers into my ass.

like stretching my hole to the max.

also enjoy a good n hard n fast fist fvcking.

also love sticking a dildo on the floor n pounding my ass on it up n down.

feels very good... n like to see my asshole gape wide open after a hard fvcking.

any of u into this?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cucumbersinass

i have this fetish of wanting to go to a public toilet cubicle, n then fxxk myself with big dildos or cucumbers...

n hope someone would hear the slurping sound when i insert the dildo in n out of my slippery, lube filled ass. n the farting sound after a hard session of fxxking due to air trapped.

have any of u tried doing this before??

just thinking of it makes me hard... i love my big dildos n cucumbers/brinjal/bittergourd.

Guest cucumbersinass
So have you tried out yet? You said you have this fetish.. is it only think of it but have not try it yet?? Make it your 2012 BIG Bang with a cucumber lah

dont dare to try leh. wait some ppl take foto of me, or report to security guard

• 5 months later...
Guest cumbersome

Anal toy too obvious if found with it.

Cumcumber can buy from ntuc or wet market anytime, yet nobody will suspect unless you walk like ku nian.

cucumber seriously? are u a size queen?

there is this thing called anal sex toy. :P

Nothing to be surprised what people can do these days. I had someone who used a cucumber (he had prepared himself by buying it at NTUC before he came to my place) to fxxk himself despite me giving my dick all night long. I didn't take that as an insult but put it as he was still hungry and had not enough. A hungry bottom I like to call it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest 2

Anal toy too obvious if found with it.

Cumcumber can buy from ntuc or wet market anytime, yet nobody will suspect unless you walk like ku nian.

LOL

yup... veggie diet can really be fun...heh... brinjal is better. We like to have a cock up our ass but stretching and getting it to worm in longer then the length of a penis is a very difference thing. I would like to take a cock and alternate with a toy and the high you get is just nasty! heh...and once you have had some fun with veggies..you just know you always have a stand-in sometimes heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Guest

cucumber seriously? are u a size queen?

there is this thing called anal sex toy. tongue.png

There is a type of cucumber with italian name called zucchini. It is quite small, you can find some almost human cock sized ones.

The best is to get one with ribbed textures and some spots. Then the trick is to turn it while inserted, you can feel the ribbed textures rubbing your insides.

I have the same problem that obviously there is nowhere to hide a dildo at home. The zucchini is kept in the fridge, so it is cold. When I know no one is at home, I pick one and put it in hot water and let it soak through and retain heat to the core like a real warm cock. But you must test the heat by picking the zucchini up with your hand. If you cannot then your sensitive ass will not be able to take the heat too. Don't get burnt!!

If I feel extra horny, I will add another one for rubbing my nipples.

If I have plenty of time, then I will use a 3rd cold zucchini for 冰火二重天魔术棒。 But seriously after that much anal stimulation, I want a real man to fxxk me even more. Nothing like the way he grip my shoulders and then pump me hard with groin to butt clashing sounds.

Anyway, this is like disposable dildo, more hygienic but environmentally friendly.

any one tried durian?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest tankookoo

Gay Johnny boy put his toy - a cucumber in the fridge.

His mother unknowingly cut it into slices.

Johnny boy murmured: "Now I can only play my ass like a Piggy Bank."

There is a type of cucumber with italian name called zucchini. It is quite small, you can find some almost human cock sized ones.

The best is to get one with ribbed textures and some spots. Then the trick is to turn it while inserted, you can feel the ribbed textures rubbing your insides.

I have the same problem that obviously there is nowhere to hide a dildo at home. The zucchini is kept in the fridge, so it is cold. When I know no one is at home, I pick one and put it in hot water and let it soak through and retain heat to the core like a real warm cock. But you must test the heat by picking the zucchini up with your hand. If you cannot then your sensitive ass will not be able to take the heat too. Don't get burnt!!

If I have plenty of time, then I will use a 3rd cold zucchini for 冰火二重天魔术棒。 But seriously after that much anal stimulation, I want a real man to fxxk me even more. Nothing like the way he grip my shoulders and then pump me hard with groin to butt clashing sounds.

Anyway, this is like disposable dildo, more hygienic but environmentally friendly.

"zucchini" = "courgette" (in UK).

I'll never eat courgette again after reading this... :yuk:

Guest chix rice

Gay Johnny boy put his toy - a cucumber in the fridge.

His mother unknowingly cut it into slices.

Johnny boy murmured: "Now I can only play my ass like a Piggy Bank."

No joke but up to you to believe, I have a friend who stayed alone and put his cucumber in the refrigerator and he forgot about it. That Sunday, his parents, sisters, in-laws and nephews came to his house for gathering. His mother prepared chicken rice and The Cucumber was sliced and served ! It was only on the dinner table that he remembered his Cucumber ! We were all laughing and rolling on the floor when he told us this story.

No joke but up to you to believe, I have a friend who stayed alone and put his cucumber in the refrigerator and he forgot about it. That Sunday, his parents, sisters, in-laws and nephews came to his house for gathering. His mother prepared chicken rice and The Cucumber was sliced and served ! It was only on the dinner table that he remembered his Cucumber ! We were all laughing and rolling on the floor when he told us this story.

Any specific taste for this chicken rice? :lol:

I was with my parents at NTUC Finest just now.

Saw a zucchini and was tempted to buy but I'm with my parents. Oh well.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

My friend who works in an overseas A&E dept told me that it is not unusual to have guys sent in for the unusual things they insert into their anus.

One of them is a coca cola can.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

Get a banana.

Reasons why ppl dun use real banana:

1) it turns bad easily even when not peeled.

2) it is too soft and can break during thrusting action.

Reminds me of this old joke:

A,B and C were arrested and sent to the king. The king told them:"Each of you go find 10 of the same fruits for me, or else I will chop off your head!"

A came back with 10 apples. The King then said:"Now take the apples and shove them up your ass. If you fail, or laugh while you are doing it, I will kill you." A was unable to shove all the apples up his ass. Therefore he got killed.

B came back with 10 grapes. The King said again:"Take the grapes and shove them up your ass. If you fail, or laugh while you are doing it, I will kill you." When B was about to to shove all of the grapes up his ass, he suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter. Therefore he got killed as well.

In heaven, A asked B : "B, why did you laugh? You could almost escape from the king alive!"

B replied: "I couldn't help laughing when I saw C coming back with 10 durians!"

Why use cucumber? A long and fat brinjal is more supple, firm but not too hard and more like the real thing :-) I saw this being used at one time and the "flexing" brinjal does look like a nice long cock!

That is my favorite poison up my chute.. heheh ya.. it is a little more flexible so you can really put a long one very deep in and slowly take it out and re-enter it slowly as you jerk off.... very intense orgasm every time. IN fact... that will be just the thing for me in about 10 mins heeee.... fresh from the market too. Just need to get it washed and off I will go. :P Anyway, anyone looking at my avatar can see I am a big fan of the Brinjal. Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, curious to know what you guys use when playing with yourself.

I sometimes use a boiled egg as it stays warm for very long and nice to put inside my jocks together with my 7" tool.

I heard also fxxking a watermelon is nice. Does anyone shop the largest carrots at the market and make it shape like a dick, the perfect butt plug?

Don't think I will be using Durian as anal beads!?!?! :-)

• G_M changed the title to Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.