Male HQ

Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)

Guest destroyedhole

Guest tan hock gin

Have an xray pic of a patient with a torchlight up his ass. The surgeon who took the film said that the surgery was successful and the patient was "de-lighted". lol

• 6 months later...

Long thick brinjal... love being a veggie fuckee.... LOL Don;t get me wrong, I like cocks as much but with veggies like that. .it is a whole different category of fun.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Guest~

Long thick brinjal... love being a veggie fuckee.... LOL Don;t get me wrong, I like cocks as much but with veggies like that. .it is a whole different category of fun.

Haha.. I haven't tried that! Do you eat the brinjal after using it? LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Blossom

This may sound funny. i'm just being curious and wanting to be a bottom. I want to experiment first before i'll go for an encounter with another guys to fuck me. I'm trying to be discreet as my relatives are strict and homophobic hence i can't buy and try sex toys as i dont want to get caiught with those items. Which of the following vegetables do you think is best to use for play? Eggplant, cucumber, carrot or bitter gourd?

Any thing that grows has feeling , otherwise how could they grow well or being unwell , including vegetables and plants , just because they do not bleed blood does not meant they do not bleed ! A dead plant is just like a dead animal ! Never understand those stupid religion vegetarian using them as an excuse to eat and feel sin free ! Only if you eat stone can you be sin free for most animals are being created for human to eat !

Any thing that grows has feeling , otherwise how could they grow well or being unwell , including vegetables and plants , just because they do not bleed blood does not meant they do not bleed ! A dead plant is just like a dead animal ! Never understand those stupid religion vegetarian using them as an excuse to eat and feel sin free ! Only if you eat stone can you be sin free for most animals are being created for human to eat !

Rubbish.

I feel so sorry for your ignorance.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

When I saw this topic, I was thinking about the below definition of vegetable in red:

vegetable
ˈvɛdʒtəb(ə)l,ˈvɛdʒɪtə-/
noun
noun: vegetable; plural noun: vegetables
  1. 1.
    a plant or part of a plant used as food, such as a cabbage, potato, turnip, or bean.
    "fresh fruit and vegetables"
  2. 2.
    informal
    a person with a dull or inactive life.
    "I thought I'd sort of flop back and be a vegetable for a bit"
    • offensive
      a person who is incapable of normal mental or physical activity, especially through brain damage.
    •  

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

ah boy ... Durian is a fruit, not a vegetable. :blink:

rYJEA4d.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Massage

This may sound funny. i'm just being curious and wanting to be a bottom. I want to experiment first before i'll go for an encounter with another guys to fuck me. I'm trying to be discreet as my relatives are strict and homophobic hence i can't buy and try sex toys as i dont want to get caiught with those items. Which of the following vegetables do you think is best to use for play? Eggplant, cucumber, carrot or bitter gourd?

Get a long smooth old fashion type of massager if you are afraid of letting people see your dildo.  If you parents questioned, massager is a massager, tell them nothing more.

You must think that there are other poor people who needs the vegetables than you for food and not as sex toys.

When i was just a teeager and very curious, i went to my aunt's kitchen and found a carrot. So horny that I put it in my ass. After severak stroke, my load exploded. I washed the carrot in the sink but suddenly my aunt called me to throw the trashes. I forgot to throw the carrot and left it in the kitchen sink. When i realised that i forget it, i went back to the kitchen but i can no longer find it. To my surprise, our lunch that day is pork with carrot in it beautifully cut and cooked by my aunt's maid. Not sure if that is the same carrot that i used but they really really like the food. I said i have to pass the lunch since i ate a lot during late breakfast. They said it is so good and i have to taste at least a few. I have no choice but to eat the pork and carrot. =(

When i was just a teeager and very curious, i went to my aunt's kitchen and found a carrot. So horny that I put it in my ass. After severak stroke, my load exploded. I washed the carrot in the sink but suddenly my aunt called me to throw the trashes. I forgot to throw the carrot and left it in the kitchen sink. When i realised that i forget it, i went back to the kitchen but i can no longer find it. To my surprise, our lunch that day is pork with carrot in it beautifully cut and cooked by my aunt's maid. Not sure if that is the same carrot that i used but they really really like the food. I said i have to pass the lunch since i ate a lot during late breakfast. They said it is so good and i have to taste at least a few. I have no choice but to eat the pork and carrot. =(

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Bon appétit! :lol:

There have to be more ways to deploy the humble vegetables for our pleasure. 

In Topic: Home Items That Can Be Used As A Dildo

06 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

What an interesting topic.

I endorse Magicerife's suggestion for employing a japanese cucmber or brinjal as a makeshift dildo. These vegetables come in a variety of sizes so they can be selected according to your requirement. When selecting an ideal specimen you can usually find one that has a firmness that approximates that of an erect pens. The novice can take home a two or three different size specimens so that he can begin with the smallest and once he has introduced that and discovered the delightful stimulation enjoyed by penetrating himself he will be most curious to discover how much more he can "take" and how it will feel. You may surprise yourself once you find out just how large a dildo you can accommodate and how goood it feels. It is a a great way to entertain and pleasure yourself when home alone on a rainy day. It is also a fine way for a novice bottom to learn to relax his sphincter muscle so that he can easily admits his lover's questing member straight away.

My personal regime consists of taking a warm water enema and retaining it for 5 minutes; then repeating this two more times so as to prepare myself. Then I will introduce suitable lubricant such as KY jelly or some oily lotion by applying it to the dildo and into my anus using my finger. My preferrred position is to stand bent over at the waist and introduce the veggie dildo slowly and deliberately, inching it in and out, gradually inserting more length with each subsequent stroke. My favourite is the brinjal with a long gently tapering shape as opposed to the blunt ended variety.Those allow ease of initial penetration and tease you into opening up as the full girth of the centre section spreads you wide. Just yesterday I was playing with a 31cm brinjal which had a maximum circumference of 12cm. The dimensions are correct because I measured it myself. After pleasuring myself for several minutes the regular stimulation to my prostate had me dribbling semen. I then inserted the entire brinjal dildo into my anus and it popped out of sight. I felt like I had John Holmes monster cock inside me! My cock was stiff as a rod and so I laid down on my bed and began slowly wanking myself off. It was not long before I felt the most intense orgasm building up and simply could not resist it. Even though I was no longer stroking it my cock began twitching and spurt after spurt of viscous semen erupted from it to stream down over my balls and thighs to puddle beneath my buttocks. I was left panting and almost breathless with the excitement. It felt just as good as if I had been well shagged to bring about an automatic climax. After I had cleaned up my ejaculate I went to the bathroom to administer another warm water enema to allow me to easily eject the dildo from my ass. 

Let us hear some more stories about makeshift dildo fun!!!!!

Hahaha. You tasted your own stupidity.

• 5 months later...

There have to be more ways to deploy the humble vegetables for our pleasure. 

In Topic: Home Items That Can Be Used As A Dildo

06 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

I endorse Magicerife's suggestion for employing a japanese cucmber or brinjal as a makeshift dildo. These vegetables come in a variety of sizes so they can be selected according to your requirement. When selecting an ideal specimen you can usually find one that has a firmness that approximates that of an erect pens. The novice can take home a two or three different size specimens so that he can begin with the smallest and once he has introduced that and discovered the delightful stimulation enjoyed by penetrating himself he will be most curious to discover how much more he can "take" and how it will feel. You may surprise yourself once you find out just how large a dildo you can accommodate and how goood it feels. It is a a great way to entertain and pleasure yourself when home alone on a rainy day. It is also a fine way for a novice bottom to learn to relax his sphincter muscle so that he can easily admits his lover's questing member straight away.

My personal regime consists of taking a warm water enema and retaining it for 5 minutes; then repeating this two more times so as to prepare myself. Then I will introduce suitable lubricant such as KY jelly or some oily lotion by applying it to the dildo and into my anus using my finger. My preferrred position is to stand bent over at the waist and introduce the veggie dildo slowly and deliberately, inching it in and out, gradually inserting more length with each subsequent stroke. My favourite is the brinjal with a long gently tapering shape as opposed to the blunt ended variety.Those allow ease of initial penetration and tease you into opening up as the full girth of the centre section spreads you wide. Just yesterday I was playing with a 31cm brinjal which had a maximum circumference of 12cm. The dimensions are correct because I measured it myself. After pleasuring myself for several minutes the regular stimulation to my prostate had me dribbling semen. I then inserted the entire brinjal dildo into my anus and it popped out of sight. I felt like I had John Holmes monster cock inside me! My cock was stiff as a rod and so I laid down on my bed and began slowly wanking myself off. It was not long before I felt the most intense orgasm building up and simply could not resist it. Even though I was no longer stroking it my cock began twitching and spurt after spurt of viscous semen erupted from it to stream down over my balls and thighs to puddle beneath my buttocks. I was left panting and almost breathless with the excitement. It felt just as good as if I had been well shagged to bring about an automatic climax. After I had cleaned up my ejaculate I went to the bathroom to administer another warm water enema to allow me to easily eject the dildo from my ass. 

Let us hear some more stories about makeshift dildo fun!!!!!

Forget it.. it is a hated subject here. It is entirely a GAY ACT so for some folks here anything other then a real cock is blasmphemous. Funny how gay was once discrimnated for our queer act of male to male sex but now that there are some legitimacy to what they do, they turn moralistic on other sexual perference or act. Funny how the world turns.

See my comments on anal fisting in the personal thread under the anal fisting thread started by someone else who is into things cocks and beyond.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 4 years later...

Anyone tried DIY your sex toys from fruits? Papaya is by far the best i feel. 
Cut the top away until u can see the hollow middle. Big enough for you to penetrate. Use a long teaspoon to remove the seeds.
WEAR a condom whenever you are playing with toys especially fruits because some may cause allergy or inflammation. Lube up both the hole and your dick! 
Enjoy .. 😛 

• G_M changed the title to Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.