Male HQ

Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)

Guest destroyedhole

• G_M changed the title to Playing With Things + Putting DIY thing In The Ass e.g. Vegetables, Dildo, Anal Toys, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest 牛魔王

Someone on Twitter used cooked pig's tail.

It's tough and has the skin texture of a real cock when used raw and warmed up.

If using it raw, can be messy but the texture is fantastically real.

4 minutes ago, Guest 牛魔王 said:

Someone on Twitter used cooked pig's tail.

It's tough and has the skin texture of a real cock when used raw and warmed up.

If using it raw, can be messy but the texture is fantastically real.

Whatever it is .. wash clean with soap and put a condom over it. Full of bacteria and whatever in there! You don't want it to go into your body ya? :)

15 hours ago, NutriSoy said:

Yeah! Jap cucumber slimmer. Mini brinjal is even better. Choose those slightly soft so that it's spongy like a dick. 😛 

Remember to wear a condom over it and plenty of lube worrrrr ... 

Ya.. Jap ones you can do double or triple penetration too heh :P Nice... But watch the pointy tips and the shape of the veggie.

LET ME JUST CHUNK MY TWO CENTS IN TO ADD...

Well wash.. actually condoms are not necessary and easier to manage without them. Wash them, inspect them and make sure it has no sharp corners or edges and you are fine. Done it for decades with little problem. Condom is still useless if there are any sharp edges to the veggies and also they do break even with reasonable blunt fruit or veggies...  if the items is hard and solid.. it is not like your penis which is still mushy when you squeeze on it but a veggie or fruit will not and the tension can break it as you insert in and out and lube thins out or dry and you push in too hard.

Brinjal are my favourite - smooth, comes in so many sizes and girth, a bit flexible, rounded tip and easy to get in and as it hit a curve inside you it 'gives' a little turn if like me, you are into long penetration (14" or longer) and having it all inside you. You need it to curve a little to get past the sigmoid curve that leads into your colon.

And yes if you go that road, you best get a long clean enema session to prep for it. Over time as you get more comfortable with this, learning how to buy random brinjal shapes to experiment and further enhance your anal sensation experience. You will come to a point where you look at a brinjal irregular shape, length, curve, bulge and know how those choice will help you understand your (anatomy)and how to stimulate your asshole, rectum and prostate more fully. We have slightly different proportion internal anatomy from each other. What make you 'shoik' might not for another. You learn much and get to find your personal anatomy's sweet spot(s).  :) Also free and no need to pay for toys or leave evidences at home. heh

TOPs are very worry about that so you can expect many not in favour of toy then their cock. hahaha.. but this is how you can empower yourself if you are a BTMs or top too fussy to do you. Gives you options you never thought you have for sure. Toys can also be good for couples as another form or part of sexual play. It's really not about replacing a cock but to take fun to another level and longer. (no pun intended) Will some TOPs insult you or belittle you for doing so? YES. Forget them. It's usually misunderstanding and ego talking. You will notice this topic is never very hot and slow here for obvious reason. Do not worry about it if you do love it solo or as part of a couple fun.

AND NO.. it is NOT a gay exclusive thing. Even str8 have them and are gaining more popular traction with normal couples beside us, LBGTQs. Welcome to 2020.

Normal cucumbers (or any firm solid object) are not good for long penetration. TOO STIFF. Good if you want to just get it inside your rectum and no further is fine but to try to force a solid object like that to try to enter the inner cavity of sigmoid curve you are going to damage something. Can you get it in at all? Yes with time you can but you are also CHANGING the internal shape of your rectum in a way, but more importantly the upper rectum opening and sigmoid curve leading to the colon. This is usually a side-way "S". When you push something deeper than your rectum and into your colon, you are in effect.. Straightening out that 'S' shape tube and enlarging it further if you push something that is thicker than your normal shit size. For me all these many decades, it has not harmed me in any way that I know. But I always practice caution if someone wants to do this that I mention it. You live with what you do. I do not try to push things too big pass my rectum like a fist or some of that size. I do length more than girth. But that is just me. Some extreme fisters do, but I am not into fisting full time, so I can not speak for them.

Some internal problems are not about sharp edges. A blunt force trauma can also be bad. Don't force things inside you thinking this is how you take it up a notch and condition your ass with force. It takes weeks if not months to take something twice the size of a average cock for most people. And if anal toy stimulation is for you and get you moaning like a bitch in heat, I am sure you want to try bigger. But take your time.

Wash clean your veggies or fruit. Newbies beware.

ALSO, GET AND USE ANAL LUBE SPECIFICALLY.. do not use conventional Str8 couple lube. They are too thin in viscosity and not last long. Lube plays a very important part with toy play for safer play and smooth entry. Using normal lube from Durex is fine but you got to keep tabs on it and check and keep re-lubing more times than not. They will get absorbed more quickly. In some case, you might want to use silicon anal lube and if you are having solo fun, you petroleum gel or anal butter... which are thick but I would not go there. With silicon, it can get messy unlike water base. Pros and Cons.

Have fun but go slow for newbies.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 7 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 6:44 AM, Guest Don’t waste food said:

Just 1 question - after playing, what do you do to the vegetables 🍌🍍🍆🥕🌽🥒??
spacer.png

Wash and eat or eat them after they have been in your ass? 🤷‍♂️

• 1 year later...
Guest Tenderised
On 10/13/2020 at 3:49 AM, NutriSoy said:

Wow so detailed. What if the fruit break inside? What if ?

If it's soft enough to break, it will also slowly soften more inside and easy to pass out when you push hard.

My favorite is those cucumbers with spotty bumps for extra stimulation. One soaked in warm water, one soaked in ice water. You know what I mean right haha.

I'll never tell my fb or tell him to use vege on me. 

Will some TOPs insult you or belittle you for doing so? YES.

Of course tops ego always think that you prefer a him over dead vege. It's an insult to them that they didn't satisfy you or you implying they didn't fuck harder. It's like cheating on him with a vege!! Instead of with another competitor.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.