From Bw Archives 40 : 01 Aug - 16 Aug 99

HendryTan

08/16/99 22:36:51

Name: Christopher My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim and smooth Your Nationality: USA ang moh

Comments:

Charles:

You wondered whether Asians are, in general, passive in bed with ang moh's. The Asian guys on this board can give you their perspective, but let me add mine as another ang moh.

I have had much the same experience as you have -- initial passivity sometimes fillowed by a willingness to be more aggressive once they perceive that it is OK. When you think about it, this shouldn't be too surprising because it follows cultural stereotypes that, even though we may not like it, are reasonably accurate. I almost always find myself cast in the aggressive role at first, and that is probably because I'm tall, muscular, and look butch. But it is also because there is a certain amount of truth to the idea that Asians are passive and yielding more than we Caucasians are. I wish it were not so, and there are many individuals to whom that characterization does not apply, but on average it is true.

An example from my recent past --

Near closing time at the N'Touch in S.F. (you probably know this place well) I started dancing with somebody I had my eye on for an hour. He was the most gorgeous guy in the place, at least to my eyes, and I never thought he would be interested in an ah pek like me. Turned out he was more than interested, and we ended up at his apartment. Like you, I am not by nature aggressive in bed, and like it when my partner takes the initiative. But I was the one who started the hugging, the licking, the kissing, and stripped our clothes off. He had a beautiful, tight, smooth body, and I could tell he liked mine, too, but he was still content to let me control the pacing of our sex. There is non-verbal communication as you try to find out what your partner likes and doesn't like, and it's harder to read if he doesn't give much feedback. Does he like his cock stroked easy or hard? Does he like to be on top or bottom? Does he like having my cock rub against his ass? Things finally changed when I figured out that he really liked being f***ked. From that point on, we started doing things his way, too.

We have gotten together a couple of times since then. As we get to know each other better, the interaction is gradually changing. Now he takes the initiative more often. We still have a little trouble communicating. At the point of near-orgasm, I like to prolong the release as much as possible. This is only possible when partners can let each other know what they are feeling. It also doesn't help that, like some guys, he starts shooting almost as soon as he gets a big cock up his ass. But we're getting better at it.

I want to let my partner take the initiative much of the time, but it often doesn't happen unless the person has a lot of self-confidence. That is not too common, so all I can do is try to be encouraging and not so aggressive. Gradually he sees that he can do what he wants without fear, and that's when the relationship starts to improve.

08/16/99 21:56:09

Name: Biggest fan of ak

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Wow...it is so good to see more and more of the 'old' guys (actionkid, jeff) coming back to this page(and actually posting something). It is so good to hear from you guys again. Let's bring back the this page's good old days of (real)croozing stories + au t agony + relationship problems...come on ahboi, edmund+boyboy, netjumper..and many many others...please at least drop a short message on the page so that at least we know you guys sre still around(in spirit,at least). I miss you guys so much!

08/16/99 21:50:23

Name: NS boy

Comments:

Oh, I forgot...thanks dixon for your opinions also...(I must be thankful for everyone who helped) :)

08/16/99 21:48:30

Name: NS boy

Comments:

Gee...thanks actionkid and sillyme for answering my question about the medical check-up at the NS. I am glad that I do not have to line up with other guys who are "fully" naked...but I think lining up with them in their undies may be enough to give me a h rd-on.... :P Anyway, I don't agree with sillyme's idea of masturbating just before I have the checkup(to prevent me having a hard-on), because what if there is some 'cum stain'left on my dick and undies!?....more worries!?!?

08/16/99 17:10:28

Name: bernard My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: slim

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys, i'm new to the gay scene and trying to find a few friends. i'm 28 yo, 170 cm, 60 kg, tanned, cute boyish looks and swimmer's build. Currently working as researcher in local U. Hoping to hear from anyone who's sincere. :)

08/16/99 16:39:50

Name: Raging Hormones

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Dear Winders,

this bulletin board is great! Very active, with particular reference to actionkid (you go dude!!).

Hey Chris, don't let the bad memories get to you. At least your experience has given you some pleasant thoughts as well.

What do y u guys think about sex at the workplace? I just get so turned on by office attire, especially with older guys. I remember walking through Boat Quay one day during lunch time and I was just brimming with pleasure. The first time I ever did it in an office as in Orchard Road, when this guy invited me upstairs after everyone else had knocked off. He was quite a fair bit older, but his shirt and tie made him look even sexier than he already was. I just loved the sensation of feeling his firm body through the oft cotton material. ... I should stop typing this for now, coz I'm getting a little too steamed up...

08/16/99 14:54:24

Name: dixon Your Fav Sextivity: str8-looking

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

To NSboy,sillyme & actionkid,

I didn't know that the MO will conduct the check-up openly in front of a queue of other guys. During my time (which was about 4 years back) the MO checked me in his room, with the door closed. Anyway, like NSboy, I was quite nervous about getting an er ction when I stripped down to my briefs and waited in the waiting area outsiiide together with so many attractive half-naked guys. Luckily the air-con was cold so I could still control myself. Of course, I stole a few glances here and there (couldn't help myself. he!he!). After the check-up, I rushed to a nearby toilet and jerked off wildly, thinking about all those guys!

One of my str8 friends told me about his check-up which was a bit different. Because it was getting late, the MO decided to check a few guys at a time to speed things up. So he ordered about 5-6 guys into his room, told them to line up shoulder to shou der, and pull down their briefs together for him to check!

Anyway, NSboy, you have to learn to control yourself koz when u are in NS, you will have to bathe naked with other guys. All the best and take the chance to enjoy it!

08/16/99 14:08:40

Name: jeff

Comments:

hello people.... dunno anyone will care for my presence.... but i do miss the 'old' crowd.... me just reverted back to single status.... and so will be willing to make new friends..... mail me if u r interested. and can any of the 'old' crowd mail me? tha ks!

08/16/99 10:55:06

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim tanned str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, the account of Lonely Poet bring back very bad memories for me...I was involved with a str8 guy. I rememeber that it was during my 2nd yr in the varsity....was in this toilet (sorry i cannot name the place) when i notice this fair, decent looking guy....to me..he was the most dashing guy i ever met....wear specs, with nicely pressed long sleeve shirt, black pants...he seem to be glancing at me...and i decided to take my chances and follow him......we end up in his car. In the car, both of us claim that we are str8 (maybe both of us are deceiving ourself. He is an engineer who is 8 yrs older than me but we proceed to mutual masturbate...i must say that that the first time i ever let anyone touch my private part and boy was he good......i had the mos stimulating ejaculation that night. The "relationship" continued for about 6 months but all we did was mutual masturbate, hug, cuddle...I did venture to suck for him when he did that for me.....but NO anal sex ....after six months.....he gradually starts to ignore me when i page for him.......and as time went by, i have lost contact with him.....at that time i was very sad coz i was beginning to really like him a lot.....(till now....i still miss him) but i guess he has his reasons for doing so....maybe c s his family is pressuring him to get married (he is the only son)...it took me a while to really ease out the pain.....everytime i passed by the places we used to go, my heart really ache......

Anyway, enough of my stale stories. I'm sorry that it is not as exciting as all the stories found in BW...must have bored u guys till u wanna sleep. But i want to say to lonely poet is that maybe u should give your str8 frens some time to consider (has he done his NS????). 19 is such a tender age to me....(maybe becoz i'm a late bloomer).

To the guy whom i had my first experience, I'm sorry that i'm writing this down...i know u wanna keep it well-hidden...but i guess nobody know this except for both of us....(to BW: if u think this is not suitable to be in the bb, pls censored it)...I stil miss u and hope that u won't get angry upon reading this.

08/16/99 09:02:38

Name: gayzone

Comments:

Lonely Poet,

I understand how you feel.I was also involved with a guy who said that he is a straight. We are very closed and of course we have had our fair share of love-making and etc. We even took turns to sleep over at each other's houses over the weekends.

Of course, we have quarelled over things like him getting a girlfriend and etc. He also told me that even though he got himself a girlfriend, in his heart I would be placed number one. But I guess all things must come to an end. He would be cruising for n w guys and that really broke my heart. We have broken up before on the excuse that he needed time to think over our relationship. To him, I am like a brother, a very good pal! Relationship has never come into his mind at all. Well, I accept that as long a we are together. But slowly, we drifted apart as we quarelled more over his crusiy habits. Finally, we broke off and we stop calling each other completely.

What I wanna say is that, this 19 years old guy may be just experimenting and maybe he is someone whom does not like to be controlled. Much as he likes your company, I guess he would still want his fair share of guys outside. If you wanna have him, then y u must be prepared to accpet this kind of habits from him. If you think that you cannot endure him knowing more new guys and have had fun with them, please help yourself by stopping the relationship fast.

Anyway, Lonely Poet, this is just my 2 cents worth of opinion. Everything is still up to you, yeah? Well, if you wanna share more, you can email me, yeah?

Regards.

08/16/99 06:29:23

Name: Lonely Poet My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Blowjobs, kissing etc

Comments:

Hi guys!! Juz bored here. Hmmm... I'm kinda tired with my job. I'm thinking of getting an interesting part-time in the evenings and weekends. Does anyone in here has any lobang? If you do, juz drop me an email. Another thing which I would you guys to comm nt. The past 55 days I've gotten involved with a guy who says he's straight. He's 19 and I'm 24. We are pretty close and we have done stuff together. He wants us to be just frens. But I do like him alot... so what do you guys think? I do not know how to e sure that I treat him only as a fren rather than a lover. He treats me very well and is very nice towards me. There was once we quarrelled and he said that he didn't want to lose me. Can you guys comment?

08/16/99 02:41:31

Name: actionkid

Comments:

sorry if i seem to be flooding the bb.. period lah. need to release stress..;P

Charles, with regard to your question, I think it is unfortunate that those guys seem to think that way. For myself, well.. perhaps it has to do with the fact that I tend to be a sticky rice, I never go about assuming to be the submissive party even when 'm with an ang moh... coz I'm NOT. I guess it has to do with the culture.. Westerners tend to think that asians are small-built, compliant, and hence, submissive. But times have changed. We're no longer as small, though some still are..;P But more importa tly, we've also grown more worldly-wise, more sexually experimental. I dunno what those guys u had were thinking when they chose to be submissive, I guess the culture rubbed off on them initially. Generally, I'd say that everyone has a right to go for the r own preferences. Be it GWM or GAM, either of us cud be active/passive. I have met a coupla passive GWM, and they're great in bed, totally no pretensions or impositions. I think that is wat sex is about.. mutual understanding and satisfaction comes first And from wat I know, we Singaporean guys are not afraid to express our preferences. When we have sex, we just wanna make sure we enjoy it.. :)

08/16/99 01:24:49

Comments:

to all my fans *hic*. Hahaha.. Have no fear coz I'll be here.. in spirit if nuthing else.. Heheh.. But seriously, I think the page has it's own way of finding a character, with or without me, ahboi, jeff, etc.. We're real life characters and we have our l ves to lead. We come and we go.. just as the rest of the readers here. Hmm.. actually, I wuz just thinking, maybe we shud have another BW gathering.. ala of the past. I'm sure there'll be loads to catch up on.. for the old and the new.. :) So waddaya thin ? A Discreet gathering of a bunch of 'Intellectual, Sexually Expressive, Emotive, Stunning, Eloquent and eXtraordinary' (I.SEE.SEX) group of young/young-at-heart men of the GenX types..;P

08/16/99 01:12:38

Comments:

yo Nsboy.. dun worry man. Trust me, I dun think you'll get hard coz it would be too freaking cold for ya to get a hard on! Heheh.. sillyme's right. You dun really get to see anything much. Firstly, you'd be too nervous. And you'd prolly be too self consci us of yourself since they make everyone strip to underwear as they wait in line (please make sure you wear a decent pair of underwear.. I recall seeing this guy who had one all tattered and torn.. hehe.. could see his pubes all over..;p) As for the check p itself, it is really nuthing much. Some of you might even get miffed coz the doctors will only glance briefly at your hanging dick, as though it was totally inconspicuous..:9 Hah. But I guess it is still quite a turn on flashing yourself like that.. upo orders with you not having any choice whatsoever. Heheh. If they start touching your balls or something, then it;'ll mean that there might be something wrong. But usually, everything shud be fine. Good luck in your check up, boi... I had to go for that c eck up about 3-4 times, coz I disrupted, plus had to go through quite a few army courses which required medical check ups.. and everytime, I breezed through them without a single hard on.. :) If I can do it, so can u.. hehehe.. :P

08/15/99 23:58:00

Name: sillyme

Comments:

To Young Chinese. Don't worry, you'll be wearing your underwear and not be totally naked. The only time they'll ask you to srip naked is when you stand infront of the medical officer with your back to the rest of the people. and you'll be pulling your riefs only half way down. Yes, you'll be required to do allthose coughing and bending down. It's alright to have a hard on. It's only natural. You're human with sexual desire. one suggestion is to masturbate yourself just before you go for the medical checkup. It hight help in keeping your dick flaccid for a period of time.

08/15/99 21:20:17

Name: NS boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Not sure as I have never tried

Your Fav Body Type: young chinese Your Nationality: Sg chinese

Comments:

Hi, I am a 19yo and I just got my NS enlistment letter last week. I am not so worried about the hard work I will go through during the NS training, but I am a bit scared about the medical check-up I have to do before entering NS. I know one of the guys ha e asked this question before, but someone who has recently been through NS please clarify for me...is it true that everyone has to strip naked and line up to have our balls checked by the NS doctor? I heard that we also have to jump up and down, stand and squat, so the doctor can be certain that we do not have hernia or something. The thought of all this makes me very horny and I am afraid that I will have a massive hard-on while I am lining up watching all the other young guys in these poses. Can someone ell me more about this medical check-up??

08/15/99 21:12:24

Name: Biggest fan of Ak

Comments:

How can this bb ever survive without actionkid. He has been my idol since I first visited this page. Actionkid, please do not go onto a 'permanent' retirement. I (and certainly many others) will miss you if you ever leave this page.

08/15/99 16:18:29

Comments:

heheh.. this page seems to be like a lost and found column.. :) It'd be nice to hear of some success stories and the follow ups thereafter.. :P And Steven, our dear Charles is an ang moh in the U S of A. I dun think there are any true blue gay sauna here in Schwingapore, except Spartacus, which has gone defunct lately..;P But there will always be some action here any place, any time, since the we Sing-guys are so horny and u can never really stop us when our libido gets up.. :) And Charles.. hope all is well or ya. Keep in touch, yah?

08/15/99 14:37:40

Name: Kreuz

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

15/08/99 1445 hrs Daimaru @ River Valley To e Guy: U were leaning on the railing on the second floor, facing the main stage on the first floor. U were attired in a white singlet and a pair of black, short shorts. U dun know who I am, I think. Anyway, e-mail me.

08/15/99 08:26:05

Name: Maly Guy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: celibate Your Fav Body Type: handsome chinese guy bet 26 - 32

Comments:

I'm an average Malay guy. I boarded the MRT in Boon Lay on my way back home on 30th July. You are chinese guy in mid- twenties, dye blond and ear ring on your right. You with your Indian colleague and we exchange MRT at Jurong East. Your are really stunni g, handsome and your hair is bottom half black and top half blond. I can't take my eyes off you.I alighted at Bukit Gombak. Please reply my dream guy.

08/15/99 08:16:30

Name: Malay guy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: celibate Your Fav Body Type: hadsome chinese guy bet 26 - 32

Comments:

I'm an average Malay guy in late twenties. I boarded the MRT from Boon Lay on 30 th July. You're Chinese guy of mid-twenties, dye blond and have a ear ring on your right. You with your Indian colleague and we exchange MRT in Jurong East. You are really st nning, handsome and your hair is bottom half black and top half blond. I must say you are the most handsome guy. Then I have to alight at Bukit Gombak. I still cannot forget you. Please reply, my dream guy.

08/15/99 07:45:47

Name: steven My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Charles,can u tell me where is the gay gym.Is the gym only for members,kindly name a few gay gym and the location.

08/15/99 05:04:17

Comments:

hello people of the wind.. :}

Just thot I'd creep out of my self-imposed retirement zone and share my recent sexcapades of the past coupla daze... I think one of the guys mentioned about how warm this page was in its heyday.. I can't agree with you more man.. we practically 'knew' eac other and this page served like a diary of sorts.. :) Anyway, I had a really nice time recently and just thot I'd jot it here for old time's sake.. :)

Lemme see... Friday was supposed to be the day I met this IRC guy at my place. But he turned out to be such a disappointment in that he lied about everything. He was not at all what he described himself to be during our chat and hence, I told him str8 out that he shudn't have done it, and that I dun think I wanted him over.. :( I know it sounds bad, but I just cannot tolerate guys who lie just to get a lay... Anyway, after that incident, I suddenly realised that I've got a whole Friday nite with no agenda, side from clubbing with my usual bunch of str8 frens.. :( Thus, after some consideration, I decided to make things happen and go to gym instead.. :) And well... as usual, things did happen and I got plenty of action in the sauna as well.. and finally ended p at the cubicle with my 'regular' gym fxxk buddy for some real action... sigh.. cramped and quite unglam, but satisfying nonetheless... but it was just SEX. After that, we bade our goodbyes and I got dressed and left the place. As I was headed for City H ll MRt, I noticed this hunky guy in a smart shirt and tie. His body pressed against the thin white fabric and revealed a well-formed figure that was totally beautiful under the faint streetlights.. I couldn't help it.. I gave him my 'come hither' looks, j st as a tease.. and waddaya know... he returned my stares.. :) Hahaha. When we reached the station, he diverted and headed for the Raffles city toilets.. I followed. And it became obvious that he wanted to play... :) Hmmm... my mind was a bit torn coz I was 't sure if I cud come another time, after the gym affair. Thus, I just waited around the sides till he came out... and there, we chatted. He was nice, suave and eloquent. And it didn;t take me long to decide that hey.. I want him! Hehehe.. he suggested th t we go to Geylang.. Sheesh. I suddenly felt sleazy again. After a while, I decided, wat the hell.. invite him to my place lor. And so off we went... and he was GOOOOOOOD!!! He got me hard all over again and we both shot loads after over an hour of intens foreplay.. :) heheh.. he left at around 12mn..

Despite being tired, I couldn't help but go back on the irc.. and well.. there were still sooo many guys who are horny as hell and practically begging for sex. You suddenly realise that Singaporean guys are utterly sex-crazed! But I have no complaints.. :) Coz it didn't take long before this guy chatted me up and invited me for an orgy... :P It had been a long time and.. I guess I was itching... sigh. As usual, I was non-committal. If it happens, it happens, and I just told him to call me tomorrow when the p ans are fixed.

On Saturday, I went about doing my usual stuffs.. work, visited mom, went home, cleaned up the place, did laundry etc.. decided to ask a fren out but was hesitant. And then, this call came in. And yep.. it was the invitation. I guess a part of me was exci ed and well.. I just said okaylor.. I;ll be there.. but with no obligations. I took a shower, got dressed, grabbed a cab and made my way there.. an apartment near Orchard. When I got up, I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive. the host happened to b this huge ang moh guy. Not exactly my type, but a very nice gentle fellow. pleasant and gentlemanly. I went in and realised that another fellow was already there.. an attractive toned chap who was just as apprehensive as I was. We exchanged smiles and ch tted a bit. And then the others came. It was a pretty mixed bunch.. decent looking guys with a reasonable share of hunks. About 8 guys.. But with orgies, I think the most mportant thing is about attitude. These guys got it! I haev to say, it was different from the others (abt 2) that I've been to. The guys were shy.. but they warmed up really well and there was this unwritten rule which sez that there's no holds barred. buffet. Everyone gets everyone. And it worked out really well. Everyone just threw them elves into it and it was totally rad! We were at it in the living room.. 8 guys.. most of whome were pretty toned and lean. Naked and warm. Slurping at naked flesh. Despite my exhaustion from the day before, I have to admit, it was totally erotic. And the e were times when I was totally heated up that I needed to take a break. and as I sat there.. sigh.. the sight was like a clip from one of them gay vids. Tight naked bodies everywhere! and the first guy that I met.. heheh.. I lusted for him coz he;s got t e smoothest tightest ass.. with a sexy bod to add! Hahha.. and he knew it! Gave me plenty of lusty looks and came on to me as well. Hahah.. but as orgies go.. we share all. Wouldn't be polite to stick to just one.

Anyway, there were a coupla guys who came in late. One of them was really shy and didn;t dare to join in. Being the good 'samaritan' *hic*, I decided to wrench myself out of the naked clasps and put on my undies and sit next to him instead.. keep him comp ny. And we chatted. He looked nice.. like the lean twinky ah beng sort which turns me on somehow.. :) We were just tokking.. but all the moans and groans and the view got to us and it didn;t take long before the two of us were kissing and licking everywher . Hahaha.. but he didn't want to join in the orgy. So I decided to bring him over to a dark room at the back. And we had a fine time there. Too bad it had to be interrupted, coz the rest of the guys outside had finished their bizness.. :( Oh well.. I was a lil 'dried' up anyway. But the foreplay was excellent. Actually, there were so many things that happened and it wud be hard to describe it unless you;ve experienced it. It was a nice bunch of guys and I wudn't mind it happening again. The organiser will p olly call us again. The only regret was that in my haste, I forgot to ask for numbers.. esp the toned one whom I saw first. Man.. i really lust for him and wud be great if we cud get in touch again.. hehehe.. But naah.. no involvement. I think that bit ha to be clear for me...

okay.. u boys have a good day! PS if any of u happened to be there, you'd know who I am.. please drop me email just to keep in touch.. :)hahaha!

08/14/99 23:03:29

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: safe

Your Fav Body Type: not thin Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Baz

Wow! Sex and fashion story all in one!

all

This has been an unusually busy week for me! Monday I was at my gay gym doing weight machines with my shirt off. I was on the pec machine when this older Asian walked by and glanced at me. He took a few more steps and glanced back and I smiled. He came ba k and we started talking. He gently tweaked my right nipple and gave me a tongue kiss. To make a long story short, I cut my workout short and had to continue the next evening. He met me at the gym Friday as well and there went that night's workout. I gues I'm not very dedicated :-P

Saturday I got together with another older Asian guy who I had made a date with the preceding week. We originally met when he openly cruised me on the bus, but this was the first time we did anything. (These guys are just slightly older than me, although I've been with a few guys who are much older.)

Now, here's my question. One guy was visiting from Asia, the other had been here in SF for a few years. Both initially took a passive position when we got into bed, but a few minutes later when I showed a willingness to be the bottom partner (I'm talking ho's in charge, not anal top/bottom), they both immediately embraced the top position and became quite sexually assertive (which I like, by the way, as long as they respect my limits, as I am more bottom than top), even to the extent of shoving their dick at my face. The question is, for Asians who have sex with ang mo, do you run into so much attitude by ang mo that Asians are passive in bed that you automatically take a passive position to avoid conflict? This is not the first time I've run into this.

08/14/99 19:12:41

Name: Raging Hormones

Comments:

Speaking of Fort Road, I really liked it there when I went there for the first time. People there seemed to be pretty approacheble. Of course there are quite a few who did not know how to respond to a smile (that happens in Taboo too) (or maybe that was b cause I was in NS attire), but otherwise, most of the guys there seem pretty nice. I'm talking about those hanging about in the lighted area outside.

It's a shame that the inside is so dark. It's hard to make out what a person looks like. However, the darkness does make the place more romantic (it's a really nice place to go for a stroll). okay, I'm not sure about this, but can one cruise at Fort Road in the day when you can see?

No, I haven't had sex yet. A friend was just showing me around. But m dick was definitely bursting from my trousers, especially looking at those buff bods clad in bicycle shorts. Any tips on cruising at Fort Road would be much appreciated. Meanwhile, if I've got anything good to share, I'll post again.

08/14/99 16:24:50

Name: Baz Lurhman My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: b.sucked Your Fav Body Type: cute guys

Comments:

Now whoever had been to TBP and complained that there's no action or things going on must be lookers i guess. Hey mAn/bOy/gUy, participate lah. Only a few days back I happily dropped by. It was pretty quiet... made my way into one the the cubicles to awai sexcitment. There were some shutting of doors and action going on elz where further but that doesnt concern me... Hornily I torn some paper and begin to 'seduce' the guy on my left. Juz some "Hi" and looking for his age. Came a reply quickly and introed back to him.. with more curiosity i went down a little further and peeped at his nike shoes! =) gotta be a young guy rather than some sex maniacs~! If any guy wanna suck me, then I'd reciprocate and do the favor back provided he's cute. We agreed to meet for sum thing since he's 22yo and 'not bad looking'.So heng that day, we decided to go down to cinema level and get HOT. i jumped down as quickly an went insearch of him inside cinema toilet. Nop, dun seems to find him. Dying not to miss the chance i went outside the popcorn area and lingered... until The same pair of Nike walked by. There's this boyish schoolboy, wearing specs like me and sling a ba over his shoulder. i stepped into the toilet first and hoped he really cums in too. Rite down to the last stall where got more room for my readied 'bro'. Waiting for him to appear seemed foreva. Then the door was pushed open... the under-grad finally popped in and was sooooooo nervous to do anything until i pulled down my cargo pants. He wished i pulled down my grey briefs too but i had to Feel the pleasures of being served. My lil bro flopped outta my briefs 'sweating' with sweet precum. Sadly he cleaned my lil bro & then shank his wet lips down me... the sucking noise of his mouth fille with sliva made me harder and longer as he get deeeeeeeper He paused to empty spit his sliva out & i had the chance to grab at him. he went on fast to undo his fly and let me pull down da purple Ribbed Montgaut thongs of his. i nottiely squeeeezed and rubbed him on till i snap down the cloth. WHOA. a shaved pubic and ballsac! this is really sumthing IN for me that day. i sucked on his Super Mario purple head while feeling his wholly hairiness.... the short short pubes were sumthing so shaggadelick okay, and the ballsac with stubble made hime let out pleasureable m ans. we went down on turns until i pumped his cock head to a fullbloom and he shot n shots....warm on my stomach and Tshirt. i neednt wait anymore with his randy rhythms on my lil bro and dumped my load on the floor. he cleaned & left quickly. *if u r here pls mail me*

08/14/99 09:12:59

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

I suppose most of you know this webpage, but for those who don't know.

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/6676/places/top.htm

Happy Cruising!!

08/14/99 09:06:14

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

The Sauna in Pasir Ris NTUC resort swimming pool is closed for renovation until mid Oct. 99. One more cruising spot less. Start heading for the gay sauna in JB then. More places had been opened for cruising near Katong Park. But be extremely careful of th cops, I've got a feeling they are beginning to raid that new place already.

08/14/99 00:44:33

Your Fav Body Type: slim, tanned str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

can anyone update me on where are the places still safe and hot are cruising??????

08/13/99 17:38:22

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

For latest updates on Chinese & Cantonese pop music scene, visit http://get.to/asianpop

08/13/99 13:07:47

Name: Cai Ceng

Comments:

To the guy who stood up and looking around in one of the toilets at BJ, level 3. You are bold! I like your style.

08/13/99 13:07:14

Name: Cai Ceng

Comments:

To the guy who stood up and looking around in one of the toilet at BJ, level 3. ou are bold! i like your style.

08/13/99 13:05:26

Name: Dreamer20

Comments:

OK, this may sound SO silly, but up till now, I still cannot determine if the guy looking at me is gay or not.....how do you guys tell so easily? Maybe my Gaydar hasn't been activated yet....

08/13/99 12:19:40

Name: steven tan

Comments:

(i'm staying in Hougang)and we know each other at Katong swimming pool around 4pm,u said that your first time happened during N.S,and the story u had with your japanese "Boss" b4 he left singapore,wish to know u better,contact me if u are the one. and

08/13/99 06:30:54

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin ... Your Fav Body Type: lean , mean , muscled , tanned , tall ... =D~~~

Comments:

i cuden help it ! anyway , i'll call you if i try to seduce any other guy . hahaha hey , check out the new guy on showbuzz ! droolsome , isn't he ?!

08/13/99 04:30:14

Name: Stud

Comments:

Hey Guys! This will be really short.Feeling excited today cos I'm doing an interview and photo-shoot with an up and coming local band. I will be featured along with them in a mag so I'm quite flustered by all these events.It's a dream come true for me. Ju t in case if you spot a group of guys blocking the road and causing a commotion at HV,we're just doing our photo-shoot...

Jimmw W:

Will respond to your e-mail soon! Life's been pretty hectic but fun!

Lonely Poet:

Will get back to you on your poems. I'll send it for publishing cos it's pretty good!

08/13/99 01:38:59

Name: malbroman

Comments:

There is a hot new band in UK and that's GAY DAD, yes its GAY DAD, what a name for a rock band. I've heard their debute album 'Leisure Noise' and its quite excellent. You may hear their 2nd single 'Oh Jim' on the radio. The New Musical Express gave it an /10 rating. Worth buying, check it out at Boarders listening booth.

08/13/99 00:56:43

Name: OUB

Comments:

To the guy who was in OUB building yesterday evening at about 7pm, you were slightly balding but that doesn't make you anything less charming. Indeed I am very fascinated by your looks; very manly indeed. Unfortunately, you had a friend with you. Altho you came back later without him, I was rather hesitant in case you are an attached guy (both of you seemed pretty close). I am looking forward to knowing you, not just sexually. I am the one with glasses who finally followed you all the way to the MRT station but i lost you immediately after that. That's the problem with me, always procrastinating. If you are keen to know me, please email me. I am not always at RP altho i guess you are probably working in that vicinity.

08/12/99 15:54:40

Name: JediBoy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :P

Your Fav Body Type: :P Your Nationality: Together, we make a difference!

Comments:

Hi... To the guy whom i saw on the train this evening, 12th Aug 1999, 5.20pm... you departed at Orchard MRT Stn... and we exchanged glances... you are with those orange coloured biker's specs... i was the one in blue short sleeved shirt one conner away... make contact should u see this...

anyway guys, just askin' does the wearing of a ring on your last finger mean anything? :P

08/12/99 14:25:38

Name: Ecin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Feng! Evil! How can you do that? Do you know that it is wrong to do that? What were you thinking! I'm sure your cousin must be in shock! Oh dear, what is happening to this world? Next time you want to seduce your straight cousin must call me to help you, k? :)

08/12/99 05:01:09

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin ... Your Fav Body Type: lean , tanned , tall , muscled ... =D~~~~

Comments:

i hafta admit sumting i did back during de recent june holidays ! i tried to seduce my str8 cuz into having sex wif me ! he's not de usual hunk i hanker after but i was horny ... it was a hot afternoon ... we were alone at home .... i was practically naked behind him hoping he'll turn around to notice ... but he didn't ... i asked him very arousing qns and yet nothing happened .... GOD HELP ME !

08/12/99 03:28:29

Name: Newcummer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi everybody out there, it's newcummer here. I am not sure how many vistors bw has nowadays, but by look at the visitor counter, I feel that there are still many closeted readers out there, am I right.? Well anyway, I have only found this bw website last eek and I think this is the best PLU site I have ever been to. It really gives us PLUs a chance to share our thoughts and feeling whilst allowing us to remain annonymous. I had heaps of fun spending the last few days reading heaps of the bw archives, espe ially the ones posted between March and June 1998. I think that was bw's "hay-day" period (highest point). I mean, back then, we had heaps of cool croozing stories by actionkid (who I think is the queen of bw, cos bw himself is the king), as well as the g ng jeff, ahboi, edmund, sotong and heaps more who have cummed and gone. These guys have posted so many messages on bw and it made me feel I know them like good friends. Through the times, they have shared their joys, happiness, and the occasional disputes The bw would have been such a cool place to visit. Now...all these guys have all slowly and quietly left bw. I am not trying to put everyone down, but, I think bw is now very different to the bw of yerter-year. Cum on guys, post more croozing stories, sh re more of your thoughts and feelings. I sometimes wonder if all the PLUs in Singapore has become very reclusive cos they are so scared of the government, or have all the PLUs just migrated to San Franciso, Hawaii or Holand? Now with the closure of Sparta us, I fear for the future of PLUs in Singapore.

08/12/99 00:22:54

Name: nobady

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

It's nobady here

08/11/99 19:57:15

Name: zebraman

Comments:

To the one who make hotcake for me at clementi's macdonald. if are u the one...i hope u can make hotcake for me at home too..................also To the one with the zebra stripped underwear at the zebra crossing at zebra road. i'm the one with the polka dot undies too.

08/11/99 16:04:33

Name: Jack

Comments:

To the one who work temporary in one of the NMC in Kallang Way. You're abt 19-20 yrs old. We always exchange glances during breakfast. If u're the one, pls response. Really like to know u as a friend...

08/11/99 15:24:29

Comments:

Looking 4 a guy at Katong swmming pool on the 100899 around 4pm,we went KFC for a drink & beach after that.U said u are moving soon,as i'm very nervous that day,i forget to ask 4 your contact no.

08/11/99 15:24:17

Comments:

Looking 4 a guy at Katong swmming pool on the 100899 around 4pm,we went KFC for a drink & beach after that.U said u are moving soon,as i'm very nervous that day,i forget to ask 4 your contact no.

08/11/99 15:23:45

Comments:

08/11/99 14:12:33

Name: Cruiser My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Suck, fxxk and all that

Your Fav Body Type: Mature chinese >35yo Your Nationality: Hot young 24yo chinese

Comments:

What happened to TB? Nothing happens there anymore? Where are the other good places for toliet sex? Email me pls

08/11/99 12:06:10

Name: Neville Newshound

Comments:

Mystery surrounds the sudden closure of Singapore's only gay gym. Angry members of Spartacus have demanded an explanation for the shutdown, which happened two weeks ago. Both the front and back doors of the South Bridge Road complex - which also houses a disco, bar, sauna and steamroom - remained firmly locked this week with no signs announcing what had happened. The rainbow flag which used to fly from the rooftop had been removed. The gym's owners, Asian Mens' Club, could not be traced this week. A check at their website found it dormant and not updated since July 15. Some members had paid up to $300 for membership and many had more than a year of workout time still owing to them. "It's a disgrace!" said one disgruntled patron, who did not want to be named. "They can't even be bothered to give us an explanation. What's happened to it? Was it shut because of financial problems or did the government close it down? He said: "Facilities had begun to look more and more run down. The promised jacuzzi never materialized, showers didn't work and the place stank because it was rarely cleaned. "Still, it was a safe place for us to go and something of a first for Singapore. I just hope another entrepreneur takes note and opens something better." Back in mid-1998 when Spartacus opened, there had been high expectations among Singapore's flourishing gay community that the club would prove to be a local version of Bangkok's famous Babylon sauna. However, hopes were dashed soon after the four-floor complex began operating and it became clear that the management was reluctant to improve - or even maintain - the limited facilities. Despite building a membership of several hundred, the club never seemed to attract the mass interest that Asian Mens' Club's Sunday night discos had achieved in previous years. Recently, some of the staff, including the manager, Mr Max Lim, had started staging Tuesday night drag shows in the first floor bar. A week after these shows transferred to Studio East's Sunday disco, Spartacus abruptly closed. Some members believe the staff just lost interest in running the place and found their performances at the Orchard Road nightclub more lucrative. Others say the owner must have closed the gym for financial reasons, despite signs of a revival of Singapore's economy this year marked by the appearance of three new gay dance nights held in the city's newest discos. The final theory - that government or police action caused the closure - remains a possibility, despite no mention of it in the media. Last night members were adopting an increasingly militant attitude, with at least one vowing to go down to Studio East on Sunday night to confront the drag performers and Mr Lim personally.

08/11/99 09:20:59

Name: James

Comments:

If u like me to massage u in the buff and have sex afterwards, please reply with stats age contact no. Non commercial service..just for the fun of it all...no fats or sissys please...

08/11/99 06:29:42

Comments:

Does anyone know what happened to Spartacus?

08/10/99 20:20:45

Name: kevan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi there.... i'm just trying my luck here as i don't seems to have much luck in the IRC. i'm 25 chinese guy, nicelooking, jack of all trades, don't drink smoke or gamble, and worldly i guess. i'm hoping to know someone who is about my age, convivial, dece t looking, caring and mature to share my thoughts and dreams with. do email me.... by the way....anyone interested in the eclipse can click on the link above. i wish i'm in london now to see it......

08/10/99 14:34:24

Comments:

Hmmm... I'd certainly be making a beeline at the local newsstand for this magazine.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/stories/F0808915.html

08/10/99 13:47:51

Name: Runningman_sg

Comments:

Thanks Dedey, Zen and Gard, Yes I know it really is very hypocritical about my attitude to the gal. And Zen, I'm still figuring this out despite my appeal for help. My thoughts about this matter do not end simply after typing the posting. In fact, it was an outlet for me. For my new friend, well, I have told him that it will not be possible between us (at this moment)and that he should keep himself available for someone better. Until I know what path I will take in life, will I act. I think this is the best option for now. Thanks again guys.

08/10/99 12:37:28

Name: UPS-guy

Comments:

Hmmm.... the guy in the UPS ad is simply adorable, dun mind having him as my guy... :)

08/10/99 12:36:35

Name: Gard My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I am curious, Third One, what is stopping you folks from expanding your 'family' of three? To a, say, foursome, or pentium, or even a clan, which is headed by a godfather and controlling a large share of pink businesses in S.E. Asia? Pardon me for my rich imagination, but your account has reminded me of a certain vampire clan legend ....

08/10/99 10:53:51

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

Hi, I'm Lawrence is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls PG me at 95536390.

08/10/99 09:22:03

Name: The Third One

Comments:

There is no fixed formula in a gay relationship. I used to tell myself that i should look for a nice guy to spend the rest of my life with, be true and faithful to each other. We should be compatible educationally and socially, and i should keep clear o attached guys and married men. All hell broke loose when i met this guy. He is exactly the opposite of someone that in my mind is my ideal mate. On top of that, he is attached with a married man. Now three years later, I am glad that i did not run away from him. He and his lover and I are in a relationship that defies all logic. Don't get me wrong that we spend all the time having sex together. There is such a thing called companionship, love, are and concern. Friends advised me to leave this "silly" relationship from the start, but what matters most is that in the end, all of us are happy with the arrangement. To all out there, be true and sincere when emabarking on a relationship. True mates are hard to come by, so treasure them. Treat each new day together as a bonus cause you can never tell what's next. Yes, we have a fair share of quarrels and fights, but each time our relationship grew deeper. Who says three is a crowd?

08/10/99 07:41:13

Name: Lonely Poet aka Tennis Poet

Comments:

Hi Runningman_sg,

Read what you wrote and I guess in a way I can sympathise with your dilemma. I think both Zen's and Gard's advice is good. I would like to share my humble opinion with you as well. Firstly, you only just got to know this guy from the irc. So give yourself and him some time to see how things will work out. Start off as frens first and if after awhile, and u guys still feel the same, then by all means upgrade the relationship. Secondly, depending on how old u r. Who knows? This gay thingie may just be a sho t phase in your growing up and development. You may actually turn straight as you go deeper into the gay scene. I have a fren who tot he was bi but as he went deeper, he realised that he was straight (to my loss). Therefore, give yourself time. Thirdly, g tting a gf in order to cover up is a big 'NO'. Becos it is unfair for the third party. In fact, you will only trap yourself in self-guilt. Fourthly, being gay does not mean that you are letting your parents down. You can still be a filial son even if you re gay. You need to draw the line between filial piety and your own happiness. If you are unhappy with your own life, how then can u fufill your filial duties to them. Filial piety is to take care of them when they are old and providing for their needs. M rriage is for your own happiness not theirs. It is juz that they will have to adjust their expectations of you... that you will not get married at least to a gal anyway. This does not mean that you have to tell your parents that you are gay. If you are s ill single by the time u turn 35, I would think they might have their own suspicion already. In fact, I'm 24yo now and already my family is already having their doubts abt me. I can understand the struggle you are faced with. I have faced them too. But eep heart and do what you feel is right for you....and not for the sake of others. I hope this helps to clear your thoughts a little. Don't worry, you will not walk alone.

08/10/99 06:21:56

Name: ken

Comments:

Ive been to yck pool in the past esp the changing rm is hot - yes both ah peks and hunks galore. but not safe to do anything in the changing rm as cleaners go in and out frequently. Met quite a few hunky bods there ...

08/10/99 04:18:52

Comments:

Heard that Yio Chu Kang gym and swiming pool are very cruisy nowsaday. Not sure whether it is true or just some another place filled with Ah-pehs like in else where. Anyone has personal experience to share to confirm.

08/10/99 03:28:00

Name: Zen

Comments:

Running_man, unless you are clear about who you are, there's no basis for making wise decisions. If you are gay, then you can decide whether to 'out' or not to 'out', based on the pros and cons, or even decide not to decide because you have better things o do in life. Must be aware of the hierarchy of values for yourself when there is a dilema, which is more important in a relationship? Being unhurtful, or being honest? We can only be our own brains. Don't avoid the real labour of thinking for yourself.

08/10/99 00:46:07

Name: dedey

Comments:

runningman...

It sounds like you are still quite confused about who you are, and what you want out of life. In this state, I hardly think you can be ready to take any major steps such as starting a relationship.

The bit about being afraid of breaking the girl's heart sounds awfully hypocritical to me. If I were the girl, I would much rather find out now, than have you walk out ten years from now because you have finally realised the truth!

08/10/99 00:14:43

Name: Gard My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: my own

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To Runningman: in a perfect world, honesty would have been the obvious and straightforward policy to conduct your choices in life; but since we live in one that attempts to drive a cruel blade into us whenever we expose certain unpalatable truth about our elves, telling the truth cannot always be the first best policy. Since you have only met the new guy recently, do you think there is a need to suddenly blow the truth out in front of your family and your gf? My advice for you is to take your time to learn about this relationship you are getting involved in, so that you might decide whether you are gay, bi, or whatever, as well as to gently let your family and gf, if you so wishes, know what is going on in your life (such as "I have met this new guy friend ho is fun to hang out with.") without mentioning anything regarding your sexual orientation/activities. Just see how things go, adn you will be able to make better decisions in the future.

08/09/99 17:57:43

Name: Runningman_sg My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: fit to muscular

Comments:

Hi guys, REcently I met this guy whom i got to know in a chatroom. He is a very nice guy although I would say our background is a wee bit different from each other. However, I have found him to be likeable and that possessing a personality that I like. To cut it s ort, I like him. Although we have met a few times, we haven't done anything yet. But i have a problem here which I hope someone can help me with. I know that David and Zee would advise "STRONGLY AGAINST getting a gf to 'cover up' because you'll deceive yo r parents, you'll hurt the girl, you'll hurt yourself. Why make yourself worse off? And then, what of the future,..... Someone pledging her life to y u just so you can keep up with deception? Not good." But what if I really will not and cannot let my parents down? Do you think it is possible to lead/act a straigh life, perhaps even marrying, yet carry on a double life as a closet gay?? What if I have a gf and cannot devastate her now by telling her that I am actually gay? I know I am absolutely selfish and greedy by wanting both the moon and the sun, but I am finding it difficult to choose between the two! I am wedged so tightly in between! I don't want to lose my new friend, one who understands me and gets along well with me even with our differing backgrounds. Yet I am too much of a coward to break my gf's heart (although some might say it is a short term pain compared to a long term pain that I might put her thru)and let my parents' down. I should be in nineth heaven since meeting him but instead i am getting confused about the whole thing. In fact I am confused to the extent that I wonder whether I am gay (cos I fancy men) or bi (since i do love my gf to a certain extent). Should I forever run this race of deceit or should I stop and come out to the truth and change a new ball game? I am not sure that I can accept the latter. I seriously think that I will never be able to take the blow of facing my family and friends' shock and disbelief and their rejection. I will rather die. Someone please please advise... Grateful, Runningman

08/09/99 17:57:38

Name: Runningman_sg My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: fit to muscular

Comments:

Hi guys, REcently I met this guy whom i got to know in a chatroom. He is a very nice guy although I would say our background is a wee bit different from each other. However, I have found him to be likeable and that possessing a personality that I like. To cut it s ort, I like him. Although we have met a few times, we haven't done anything yet. But i have a problem here which I hope someone can help me with. I know that David and Zee would advise "STRONGLY AGAINST getting a gf to 'cover up' because you'll deceive yo r parents, you'll hurt the girl, you'll hurt yourself. Why make yourself worse off? And then, what of the future,..... Someone pledging her life to y u just so you can keep up with deception? Not good." But what if I really will not and cannot let my parents down? Do you think it is possible to lead/act a straigh life, perhaps even marrying, yet carry on a double life as a closet gay?? What if I have a gf and cannot devastate her now by telling her that I am actually gay? I know I am absolutely selfish and greedy by wanting both the moon and the sun, but I am finding it difficult to choose between the two! I am wedged so tightly in between! I don't want to lose my new friend, one who understands me and gets along well with me even with our differing backgrounds. Yet I am too much of a coward to break my gf's heart (although some might say it is a short term pain compared to a long term pain that I might put her thru)and let my parents' down. I should be in nineth heaven since meeting him but instead i am getting confused about the whole thing. In fact I am confused to the extent that I wonder whether I am gay (cos I fancy men) or bi (since i do love my gf to a certain extent). Should I forever run this race of deceit or should I stop and come out to the truth and change a new ball game? I am not sure that I can accept the latter. I seriously think that I will never be able to take the blow of facing my family and friends' shock and disbelief and their rejection. I will rather die. Someone please please advise... Grateful, Runningman

08/09/99 15:01:41

Name: jsin

Comments:

Sorry, my e-mail address was wrong.

I met you in a sauna near Beach Road (near The Concourse) on 7 Aug (Sat) around 10:30 p.m. Do you remember me? I guess I was the last buddy you met on the day.

I couldn't to talk to you 'cos there were no time$B!D(J Please write to me if you see this message.

08/09/99 07:14:32

Name: AB

Comments:

Hi..I am gay but sometimes like to watch straight xxx vcds for the guys. Does anyone know where to buy good quality straight xxx vcds?

08/09/99 07:01:32

Comments:

Anyone know where to buy Erotic Wrestling VCD or Video Tape.

08/09/99 04:40:23

Name: swimmer22

Comments:

If the W* cute waiter from edo sushi is reading the board, email me. heh

08/09/99 03:40:23

Comments:

David,

your words touched me somewhat. I feel that same sense of guilt when I see my mother. Even though she's been most kind to me, I know she's still seeing my gaiety as a transitional phase I'll grow out of, and it hurts her because she's thinki g she must have done something wrong with me. I can say in retrospect I wouldn't have came out to my parents as I did, and the point is, there's no 'in retrospect'. There is only now. We make a decision then, and we take responsibility for the consequence now. At the point of making such a decision, it may seem we stand to gain everything or we stand to lose everything. Reality is always somewhere in between depending on your circumstances. You win some, you lose some. For me, I find solace in the fact th t my relationships with my love ones are completely honest. And you get to know who are your true friends and who are not. It's a huge load off my chest. Sometimes I wonder if gays are all made to be very great people. We spend an awful amount of energy i hiding and deceit, withstand an emotional burden for years of our lives. If the same energy is all channeled towards doing something positive and fulfilling in life, I think we have more than what it takes.

08/08/99 16:14:34

Name: Ry

Comments:

To the guy in the black T-shirt on the 72 bus on 27th July @1500. Enjoyed rubbing shoulders with you. Hope to know you better. Email me if you read this.

08/08/99 11:23:07

Name: Chris

Comments:

Hi guys....I just want to find out from u guys here....how do you meet your??? How does a relationship start??? I'm a closet chn guy and did not have any special realtionship with any guy in my entire life.....now that i have graduated....there seem to be no one that i can related or talk to.....

Do you find guys by crusing swimming pool/shopping centre???Or do u know guys by introduction by frens??? I dun know any PLU and thus got no contact.....so how do i get to know people??? Throu IRC?????? Pls tell me.

08/08/99 11:18:17

Name: Chris

Comments:

To the guy whom i met in bv swimming pool@1730hrs today: I know u are attached and was looking for your bf....but i just wan someone to talk to, I'm very bored ....i mean no harm....OK????? Do e-mail me if you see this.

08/08/99 10:14:38

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Sg Boy Classifieds

-----------------------

Featuring a Market Place for you to post all gay-friendly ads of products, services, rental, etc. And a Meeting Place for you to make friends and perhaps more.

Sg Newsboy

---------------

Mystery surrounds the sudden closure of Singapore's only gay gym

"Strip show" by Swedes causes jam in Manila

Check out http://get.to/sgboy or click "Visit me" above now!

08/08/99 07:41:18

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, hugging

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Comments:

Hi, just want to share my 'outing' experience since Tim was mentioning about his mother's casual remark. I outed myself to my family when I broke off with my ex last year. I was devastated then, depressed and simply told my granny when she asked what's wr ng. Of course she can't accept it at first but I let her cool down for a while before reasoning with her. I told her that I just can't accept a woman. I'll get married if she wants me to but will divorce the girl once she pass away. Guess the strategy wor s for me and she relented. Now I can even tell her the kind of guys I like while watching TV programmes.

But, I'd like to say that if time were to turn back, I'll never tell them( my brothers as well). I'm happy as I am now but somehow there's this sen e of guilt whenever I see her. I guess I'd rather have chosen to deny my way thru or come up with some dated excuses. I think that it's important to recognise ourselves but why let our loved ones 'worry'? Everybody tends to think they know better and so w y not just get on with life. Just make yourself happy. I know it's easier said than done but we've got to start somewhere. I do believe in true love but I think it's some kind of luxury stuff that not all are fortunate to own. I really wish that there're ore loving and lastly couples around so that even if we don't have, there's a chance for us to dream. So do treasure yours if you're one of those fortunate ones.

Lastly, gays are considered the minority or the odd one out in public's opinion. So pleas be united and not start quarrelling everytime something minor pops up. Everyone's entitled to their opinion so say what you want but don't expect others to agree. Gay is supposed to mean happy, right?

08/08/99 06:30:29

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

I finally, decided to go to the FR area and see what it is like down there last (Saturday) night ..

A few short comments on the FR area:

1. Wish i had a better set of glasses on .... NVDs would have been great coz it was pretty dark at 10+pm

2. There is really a LOT of ground to cover ... didn't know that the paths diverged like three ways just 5 minutes into the breach

3. Some action certainly but you gotta know where the entry points are. Sometimes, i'd see people just bashing through small clearings. Following them brought me into really large expanses/clearings which lead to further pathways.

4. The selection of guys were broad must mostly younger types. I'd loosely quantify as 15% above 40; 50% between 25 to 39 and the rest below.

5. Gym bods with tight/sparse T-shirts were rare ... Mostly were thin/slim types (at least among the younger folk)

6. Some were chit-chatting but mostly people were just moving around.

7. You can get followed (I was) but it was tame (mebbe you need to be careful if you are smaller build). Sorry to whomever was following me, I wasn't going there for action last night.

Alas, there was a yuppie looking chap in a tight singlet, no specs, slightly squarish jaws with a very str8looking features whom I by-passed on the way in via the south-bound trail (I'm easy to spot, being the only bright yellow baggy shirt ard - yep ... not dressed to kill that night at all). Too bad I was still trying to explore the grounds and not the people.

Maybe next time.

I wonder what would have happened with a lesser moon. Boy it would've been dark !

Oh yeah ... nearby KP was quieter than usual too ... according to my friend who was looking ard with me.

Seems like everyone was down at the Sublime Party. How was it ? Did anyone else go ?

Play safe

Stay happy

Be yourself

08/08/99 04:40:38

Name: muji My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: bj Your Fav Body Type: muscles

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I was informed by a friend to be careful if I go to Yan Kit Swimming Pool. There's a Malay guy who hangs at the end of the shallowest pool who will pretend to be an anti-gay straight if someone he doesn't like cruises him.

08/08/99 02:57:01

Name: jsin

Comments:

I met you in a sauna near Beach Road (near The Concourse) on 7 Aug (Sat) around 10:30 p.m. Do you remember me? I guess I was the last buddy you met on the day.

I couldn't to talk to you 'cos there were no timec Please write to me if you see this message.

08/08/99 02:10:05

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Hmmm. Haven't posted for a while. So here goes:

You know who

I'll guess AK!

busybody

(Sg in SF; does this mean ur Asian?)

Have you checked out Eros? There's about 10 to 15% Asian attendance. I've seen at least one pair of Asians making out together there (from going 4 times). Hardly a trend (and hardly a representative sample), but there are increasing numbers of sticky guys here in SF, and this sight should become more common, and you should have a reasonable chance of finding what you are looking for. BTW, I know a number of Asians who like both ang mo and Asians (as well as other races), so an Asian getting it on with an a g mo may still be a prospect for another Asian.

An As-Am friend of mine enjoyed the Power Exchange, but I don't care for what I've heard, so I'll stick with Eros. Your description of the way folks act there didn't make me any more likely to go there. But you will probably be groped at Eros as well.

As for the likelihood of meeting up with a suitable partner, I'm finding that, like me, other folks seem to stick to their favorite types at a sex club. So the best way to increase your chances is to go on a busy night. Two times I went on a busy night an met someone almost immediately, then fooled around later with a couple others.

The other two times I went on slow nights. I walked around for at least 2 hours each time before meeting someone. The second time, just after finishing with the guy and showering, someone else who I would not have expected to be interested (older p--n sta looks) asked me if I was leaving. I'm not up for things again quite THAT quickly, so I passed, but succeeding does seem to increase my attractiveness to later prospects.

Lee

There are guys who like any type. True, it seems more people like well-built these days as opposed to thin or chub, but the idea is to find those who like your type and you like theirs. We have to do more work to find them (I myself have a decent build, b t I'm bald and in my 40's, which many are not interested in), but they are out there. It is perhaps harder in Sg where you have less chance of meeting other gays, but it is possible. And this BB is not neccessarily a good sample, either.

08/08/99 00:54:57

Name: silverblue

Comments:

To Leo fan, there is no hot scene in Leo's Basketball diaries. There is only one scene where Leo's character got desperate for money and allowed an old man to blow him in a stall, in a public toilet for money. That scene just showed Leo hanging on to th walls, with face expression like he is 'high'. And another part where his coach touched his crotch where he responded by punching the coach. There you go.

08/08/99 00:50:03

Name: drooler

Comments:

WXYZ: i want to see more!!!!!

08/07/99 06:00:03

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Thanks guys!!!

I have actually sort of know the answer to the question I've posed... but I just wanna confirm it with you guys and I can always count on Zen and Cuthbert ( at least ) to give me some good advice.

And yes, I am the Adrian you guys k ow personally. Sorry for not catching up cos I have been busy with school and other activities and such.

Wish the very best for the two of you as well.

Thanks a whole lot!!!

08/07/99 05:56:51

Comments:

BALENT LANDS ON FEET AFTER 'CATWOMAN' DC Comics' plan for the year 2000 is to shake things up on their largest franchises, including the Superman and Batman family of books. That means long-term creators, especially artists, being asked to leave their assignments. One such creator is "Catwoman" artist Jim Balent. "My last issue of Catty will be number 77," Balent told the Comic Wire recently. "What am I doing after Catty? I'm starting my own comic book company, Broadsword Comics. My first issue will hit the stands in the year 2000. "My first book is called 'TAROT, Witch of the Black Rose.' It's a supernatural adventure. For more information on this, check out my new Web site, www.jimbalentstudios.com."

08/07/99 05:55:10

Comments:

Ahaa ahaa ahaa ... if malbroman continues with his movie rubbish, then I will continue to post my interests here ... call it blackmail ... I want the sex stories BACK!

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MALBROMAN?! NO MORE fxxkING MOVIE NEWS!

08/07/99 05:53:01

Comments:

CARTOON FOR AUGUST 06, 1999

Latest Strip

Click on cartoon for larger version

08/07/99 05:51:13

Comments:

DAILY STRIPS

Superduperheroes (7 days)

Kevin and Kell( Monday-Friday)

new URL Bruno the Bandit (Monday-Saturday, with the occasional Sunday)

Bruno (She a 24-year-old angst-ridden woman, but at least she's not a bandit)

Bliss(7 days)

Between Friends (except Sunday)

The World Of Lily Wong (Monday-Friday)

Madam and Eve (Monday-Friday, usually with weekend strips)

Laugh Seeds (Monday-Friday)

Washington Post strips (including Stone Soup, Adam and Second Chances) (7 days)

User Friendly (7 days)(new address)

Hobnob Inn (Monday-Friday)

Toy Trunk Railroad (Monday-Friday)

10 Laughs A Day (Monday-Friday)

MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY

Soap on a Rope

WEEKLY STRIPS

EVERY WEEKEND

RB (Every Sunday)

Spaz Labs (Sometime between Friday evening and Monday morning)

EVERY TUESDAY

The Falling Dream new URL

EVERY WEDNESDAY

Fortune Street

Shocktoon!

EVERY THURSDAY

Tom the Dancing Bug

WHENEVER

Helen (Updated May 24; on June 21, it will be replaced for the summer by another strip)

IF YOU HAVE A REALLY SERIOUS COMICS HABIT

Stuart's Comics

Enjoy!

08/07/99 05:45:39

Comments:

Lobdell goes Hollywood - July 30, 1999

Reuters/Variety

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - Miramax's genre arm, Dimension Films, has signed comic book scribe Scott Lobdell (``The X-Men,'' ``Spider-Man'') to a two-year, five-picture deal.

The deal includes a first-look option for Lobdell to develop television and comic books for the Disney subsidiary.

The first two films in the deal will be ``Hellhole,'' an adaptation of a comic book created by Lobdell and Adam Pollina that Dimension optioned as part of the deal, and ``The Last Man on Earth,'' a romantic comedy scripted by Lobdell.

Published by Image Comics, ``Hellhole'' is cut from the cloth of ``Men in Black,'' telling the story of secret police who keep the world safe from dark, supernatural forces.

Excerpted from www.comicbookresources.com

08/07/99 05:40:01

Comments:

A unique listening experience launches at Comic Book Resources, CBR Radio! Imagine a radio station that played songs inspired by comics. That's what CBR radio is! Using Shoutcast technology CBR Radio brings you the greatest songs comic fans love to hear.< > http://www.comicbookresources.com

They say -- Latest update to the Gravitywell Productions site is a preview of an upcoming comic strip of ours called "Inspector PI" by Douglass Freeman Jr. For those of you that are familiar with Gravitywell's material, Douglass Freeman Jr. is the same ma behind "Hangwire," the dark and moody sci-fi piece... well... you'll see quite a difference with his new style. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the boy's got skill! Check it out! Updates this week have been "Red Krewe" issue 2, a manga style, nthropomorphic comic book. And the comic industry comic strip, "Tangents." All of our professional content is on-line free for your viewing pleasure, so head on over, we have something for everyone.

http://www.gravitywell.com

Never before seen on the Internet! This week on the Flying Fox website, enjoy the first meeting between Heroic's beautiful photokinetic heroine and the League of Champions's arch foe. This episode also features guest appearances by Sparkplug and Icestar.< > http://www.heroicpub.com/fox

Not to mention great new strips on: http://www.redmeat.com

http://www.supercomics.com

http://www.superduperheroes.com

08/07/99 04:35:54

Name: ace-boy

Comments:

MAMBO, HAve not seen u in the board for a very long time already, kinda miss u ........

08/07/99 03:47:27

Name: Kaiser Soze

Comments:

Actually, there's a lot of people named Adrian who are gay. Maybe that's just the people that I've come in contact with. Even the temp around my office who's very easy on the eye (and btw, did not respond well to me smiling at him, oh well, c'est la vie) s named Adrian. And he's WAAAAY cute. :)

I've also met more than my fair share of gay men named David. Heck, even my real name is a variant on David (well, it's actually Irish in origin, and doesn't mean the same thing as David, being more closely related to a storyteller/bard/poet but it SOUNDS like David if you pronounce it wrong).

Okay, that's enough tips to my identity in there, anyway.

And STUD:

I'm sorry about not getting the details about you completely right.

08/07/99 01:56:29

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

CORRECTION: "lovers" == "lover's"

I am STRICTLY monogamous! :~)

08/07/99 01:47:21

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Adrian,

Good to know that you are finally attached! (If you ARE the Adrian that I know, that is ...) It is totally alright not to feel that 'passion' for someone and yet spend the whole life together. Even if passion does exist, I doubt that it will last. Take a look at your parents, do they look as if they are still passionately in love with each other after all these years? No? Well, they still care about each other right? That is Love.

Partners in love are like two people setting sail in a boat. The boat is your relationship that you have built. If the boat is released into a tossing ocean right after it is built, it may be very exciting to be in it. But it is equally likely that the small boat is capsized and thrashed around by the crashing waves. It is very unlikely that you will survive.

If the boat is released in a gentle stream, the sailing is much smoother. With time, the two of you sail further and the river becomes wider. By that time, you will also have built a sturdier, larger boat that can withstand the stronger waves. When you reach the ocean, your boat would have become a sturdy ocean liner, capable to withstand the test of time.

But the path to true undying love is not smooth but filled with treacherous rapids, rocks and others (remember your Geography?) that threaten to capsize or at least break down the boat that you and your partner have so painstakingly tried to assemble. If you put in enough time and effort, the holes will be mended and you set sail again.

I'd rather be in love and feel utterly safe and comfortable in my lovers arms (or let him/her feel utterly safe and comfortable in my arms! Haha ...) than to let the fiery pleasures of passion burn me away in a flash. Passion will come, some time or another, but for now, you should be enjoying the bliss of your new found peach blossom land. My best wishes.

[i know this whole piece is mushy but I hope you get the meaning behind. There are a lot of variations to the Boat Analogy and they all make sense to me. Hope that you will find it useful.]

08/07/99 01:34:22

Comments:

Yesterday, I've visited the site based on the movie The Blair Witch Project at www.blairwitch.com too see what the fuss is all about. I am truely anticipating to watch this docu-movie. But beware, reports said that this movie could make you puke! because ts filmed with a handheld camera and all that running, jerking etc could give you a heada he. The buzz about TBWP is so huge that that people are actually Q-ing up for days for a ticket when the movie was first shown. However some people suggested the fan websites that first generated the excitment was actually started by the filmmakers themselves. This $50,000 movie has got critics more excited than The Trueman Show starring Jim Carrey. There is a downside, an exit poll conducted said that 49% said that t ey do not enjoy the movie and will not recommend it to friends.

08/07/99 01:31:32

Comments:

Tim:

Kaizer is partially right. I was thrown out and I remembered how numb it felt when I left. It was like a scene in a bad movie but I always believe that there's nothing more liberating than the truth. I mean I don't have to pretend about who I am. It's a double edged sword. The truth has liberated me a lot and finally I can really be who I want to be in terms of my career and personal life. I see this as an opportunity to pursue my acting dreams passionately and be somebody.It also tested my belief and don't have any regrets about my decisions. Well, you could choose to submit to your parents wishes, make them happy and lead a miserable life. But remember that they won't be around throughout your whole life.I cannot imagine leading a straight life just because my parents are in denial.Happiness lies in your own hands. Ultimately, you have to make a choice.As for myself, I've made a lot of sacrifices to be who I really am and bear the consequences. I wouldn't say it hasn't been worthit. Rather, it's been a trade-off. But I must say, my life has taken an interesting turn albeit all these events.I've shaken all of all the bad karma. Peace.

08/07/99 01:15:08

Name: Sting Rays

Comments:

I surprise myself that even while the rest of the oldies have slowly/all retire, I am begining to post more and more. sigh ....

To Adrian,

Passion is a fire: It burns real fast, and it ends even faster;

Comfort is a warmth: It will take you through many many winters.

You were wise not to know that things shouldn't be rushed.

But please be cautious as well, even as you feel the warmth, there might be times in which the fire may burn for SOMEBODY else. Be wary of that. Extinguish that fire if you want the warmth to continue.

Best Regards, Sting Rays

08/07/99 00:35:02

Name: Zen The Bee

Comments:

Dear Adrian,

Very happy to hear that you've found someone you like. There is a natural momentum to a relationship between two people, and I suspect it's not the same for different couples ... if you actually feel hesitant, you maybe want to work out what you feel t gether with the other guy so you have a mutual understanding. You are alright to be on the safe side. You just met him recently right? Relax and take a longer time to try to know each other better to see if you are suited for each other. If he's yo rs, he's yours to stay and will not turn away simply because you are hesitant at this point in time. If he isn't going to stay, he just isn't meant to be yours to begin with. (Easier said than done.) However, you also cannot hope to develop a relationship without daring to commit to one. (Easier said than done also.)

For myself, I am the one who is too hasty sometimes:-) and now I know I need to respect the wishes of the other person. If he's really your guy, respect is something he'll need to develop for you too. But of course, besides this rational side of us, th re's also this thing call passion, don't block it when it is genuine, do what comes naturally.

I hope I've been helpful though there are contradictory statements I'm making. The truth is that these contradictions are a part of life we need to be ok with. There is no yes/no black/white all the time.

Wish you well.

08/06/99 17:32:42

Name: etc

Comments:

To Ecin: Hi Ecin, if your parents ask u anything more abt a girlfriend/getting married, just gimme a ring and bring me home and introduce me as a bf to your parents To Adrian: "Passion" is largely exaggerated and is a propaganda used by movies and Hollywood to fill cinema seats. I'm not saying you should consider the guy for some sort of relationship just because he is there, but to ask you to just open your mind/heart and not hut whatever opportunities there is to explore with this guy. Don't cancel out love just because there is no passion, becoz when you think abt it, which is more important? Love or passion?

08/06/99 16:48:25

Name: Leo Fan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Fondling Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Anyone of you saw The BasketBall Diaries by Leonado Dicarpio ? Any hot scenes in it ?

08/06/99 15:57:59

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Hi guys, just wanna ask u guys something. Do tell me how u feel about it ok?

I have met up with a guy over the irc recently just a month after I was initiated into irc itself. He is the 2nd guy I've met and he asked his friend, another irc-mate along s well. Initially, its just a friendly meeting, then we began to talk after his friend left after his lunch break. We chatted about a lot of things and from his conversations, I gathered he is a nice guy and basically shares the same things/goals in life s I do. Even till then, I do not feel like I've hit the jackpot or anything but I just like the guy quite a bit.

We chatted over irc that nite and i told him that I kinda liked him, he was pleasantly surprised cos he thought that some other suitor was after me and he was hesitant to express the same...

We went out a couple more times and I spent a night at his place once. We began to like each other more as we know each other and he wanted to be my bf... but for me I am hesitant... seeing the state of relationships in others that come and go so quickly... I mean ... this is a nice guy and I do not want to lose him because we rush into things too soon pre-maturely

The funny thing is, I do not feel the undying passion for him... but an unknown sen e of comfort in his company ... and he is a really sweet guy and he like me for who I am and what I stand for. I can always count on him to make me feel worthy of his affection and that I am beginning to like him very much to the extent I may even want to officially call him my bf.. for I can see my future ( plus my tongue ) all over him ... but then....

Is it alright to not feel that 'passion' for someone and yet spend the whole life together? Can anyone advise me on it? I really do like him and feel tterly safe and comfortable in his company ( and his arms ). Pls advise.

Thanks!!!

08/06/99 15:06:56

Name: Ecin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hi Tim (and the rest of the people who are still going on and on about the movie thing)

I'm like approaching my mid-twenties too and my parents have hinted something about me getting a girlfriend. Luckily for me, when I was in my teens I've always had v ry good female friends whom they always assumed to be my girlfriends. Not so much now, but I always use the excuse "I-don't-even-have-money-for-myself-how-to-get-girlfriend" whenever relatives bring up the subject. Try it lor. Hope it's useful.

08/06/99 13:49:04

Your Fav Body Type: My future boyfriend's?

Comments:

Tim, I agree with Dedey that your parents may not be as clueless. In any case, if honesty is not the best policy for you, I think the least you could do is not to bring your bf home when your parents are in ya? I would advise STRONGLY AGAINST getting a gf to 'cover up' because you'll deceive your parents, you'll hurt the girl, you'll hurt yourself. Why make yourself worse off? And then, what of the future, are you going to marry her also if that's what your parents desire? Someone pledging her life to y u just so you can keep up with deception? Not good. Unless you come to realise you are not gay and genuinely desire a gf.

Meditation, you are right, it doesn't matter who's real and who's not. Is Zen real to begin with? I ask myself that from time to time ... hehe ... dun worry, I don't have five personalities. I kind of like your philo philo postings:)

08/06/99 13:13:58

Your Fav Body Type: slim, tanned, str8acting 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi, anyone got the Bishonen vcd willing to loan me????? I despearately want to see it!!

08/06/99 11:59:50

Name: dedey

Comments:

Tim,

I think the situation that you find yourself in is not at all uncommon. It is very difficult to be caught in the position where you dont want to hurt your parents on the one hand, and yet you needing personal intimacy and fulfilment on the other.

When you mentioned about your mother jokingly questioning your relationship with the other person, I cant help but think of the time when i was 19 years old, and wanting to sleep over at my boyfriend's place for the first time... it was such a drama! all hose questions about 'why, why cant you cant home?' etc.... and my father actually warned me to be careful in case i get molested!!!! can you believe that??!! and in the subsequent years, i found that some of their questions were quite suspicious. well, i guess my point is your parents may not be as clueless as you think.

like K.S. said, ultimately, it is your choice about what sort of life you want to live. To be good to one's parents is of course very good and commendable, but dont underestimate your own nature. By pretending to yourself that you can live a straight life getting married and all that, you may wake up one day and realise the time you have wasted on this lie. You risk ruining a girl's life as well. And do you really think your parents will be happy if they know you are miserable?

Well, whatever you do, DONT do what Sam did in that movie. That was the action of a coward.

08/06/99 03:17:37

Name: kentoken

Comments:

Hey Ken

I tried replying to your mail this morning. There is no such address apparently. Pls that check your reply-to address is correct. Still trying to get in touch with you... Otherwise email me again with your contact number :)

Guys, remember the movie "Bugis Street" with that hunky hk actor who bared all in the show? Well the video is available for sale at Amazon.com for those who are interested. NTSC format only.

08/06/99 02:47:38

Name: WXYZ

Comments:

posted some pics here...

http://webbbs.virtualave.net/gb/gb.html

tell me if u guys want more okay?

08/06/99 02:33:36

Comments:

Yeah, I've received emails from the kind people at sublime. I think it's pretty slick of them to turn what used to basically be an underground party into a commercial venture, but then Singaporeans have always been a sucker for the commercial.

Now how do I get OFF the stupid mailing list?

08/06/99 02:18:39

Comments:

Have anyone of you guys receive e-mails constantly from SUBLIME? Seams they have used the e-mails here to advertise their party at Funkytown.

I must agree that a movie can be critically acclaimed and still be a flop and a movie reviewed terribly by critics be a success. An example, The Hunting, having one of the worst reviews this year has not stopped people from watching the movie.

08/06/99 02:07:55

Comments:

One more thing ... I think it's really funny that "last words, no more please, thanks" thought that he could simply have his say, and then close the discussion, simply by using that name. As though any argument/discussion in real life ever ended after one person said something critical and then said "oh, by the way, that's the end, no more please, thanks".

Everyone wants to have their say in an argument (and everyone wants to have the FINAL say, I think) and there's plenty of people (I won't name names) who think that if you finish off by saying something that SOUNDS final like "no more please, thanks" or " eace!" it suddenly makes everything said before that point ALL RIGHT, even if you've just accused someone of being a complete asshole.

"I don't like you, I think you're an idiot, your ideas suck and you don't make any sense, no more please, thanks."

or

"Damn you to hell, because I don't want to have anything to do with you, and your mother is a whore. Peace!"

Please, use these tactics the next time you have a fight with your boyfriend. I can guarantee you a long and lasting relationship.

PEACE! *snigger*

08/06/99 02:01:24

Comments:

Tim

Your story is, I think, a situation that is familiar to most if not all of us. And everyone handles it a different way.

Stud, for example, has chosen to leave home completely (well, he kinda got thrown out, I think) and live in his office at camp, and satisfy himself with his meditation and his career success.

I, myself, have no intention of ever getting married, and so I don't bother with the pretense of having a girlfriend. Still, I don't rub my parents' noses in it, so I don't bring people home, and generally keep my social/love life away from my parents. If I did meet someone that I thought I'd have a future with, I'd bring him home and introduce him to the folks, and I don't think this would be much of a surprise to them.

Your response has to be something that you can live with, and that suits the way that you are. Do you pretend to be something that you are not, and be happy that at least you're not hurting your parents? Or do you cause as little pain as you can, while co tinuing to be true to your own nature? I think it's your choice, really.

That's my two cents worth, anyway. I hope you find some sort of compromise that works for you.

08/06/99 01:56:06

Name: for malbroman

Comments:

I don't think that revenue and critical acclaim are the same thing at all. Perhaps you should rethink this connection? I don't agree much with salemwoman's technique, but it is possible for a film to have great reviews from the critics, yet flop at the bo office (probably because the American public has fickle taste).

08/06/99 01:52:24

Name: Tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ??

Your Fav Body Type: ?? Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hey pple of the board, I have been following this board for some time, just did not contribute anything at all. I am 25 this year, just started working. Two months ago, I met a guy and got attached with him. We spent a lot of time together, particular y in each other's house.

Maybe of the high rate of meeting each other, my parents started to get suspicious. My mother did ask me 'jokingly' my relationship with this friend of mine, and what I did with him in my room. I was stunned when she asked that question. I just brus ed the matter aside, and told her not to imagine things. But deep inside I felt very confused, scared and sad.

I feel that I am just like the male actor (sam) in bishonen. I love my parents so much and I do not want to hurt them. However, my dad seem to be very sad nowadays. I can sense some hurts in him. Neither do I have any intention to coming out to the . They wanted me to have a girlfriend so badly. Because of this, I even thought of breaking up with him and find myself a girlfriend, but this doesn't seem like an easy job for me.

So what do you guys think I should do? Please do not ask me to be open to my parents, as it is not possible, as least not in the near future. Thanks. Tim

08/06/99 01:52:12

Name: for salemwoman

Comments:

Ask question, can?

What does "critically-acclaimed" mean? I always assumed that it meant that a movie was acclaimed (or praised) by many critics. Didn't realise that a critically-acclaimed horror movie had DIFFERENT sort of critical acclaim as a drama, or a comedy.

08/06/99 01:46:45

Name: movie buff

Comments:

Agree with Movie Buff (ey, brader!). Plenty of other spaces to discuss movies online - marlbroman, salemwoman, last words, and anyone else, go to http://www.movies-online.com.sg and post stuff there. You can go straight to the review of your fave (or unfa e) movie and post comments there ...

08/06/99 01:43:49

Comments:

Part of the reason why I'm careful about things like phone numbers, pics and email addresses is that there ARE people out there who will either pass around your phone number, or else will pretend to be you (and pass off your pics as themselves) and so on. P> Sotong, your experience isn't unusual - had it happen to me before, too. I find it REALLY invasive when someone who's met me once decides to pass judgement on me, telling his friends that I'm cute or whatever, and then passes around my phone number. It's ossible that the person in question felt that he was being flattering, or helping you to broaden your social circle, but I agree with you that this is a practice that should NOT continue.

It's even worse for me since I don't have a handphone or a pager, so there's no way for me to screen calls - I don't want a situation where my home number is flooded by thousands of eager admirers. :) (*laugh* Yeah, I should be so lucky!)

Just be glad that people aren't passing around your number because you're EASY to get into bed, or because you're some sort of male prostitute / rentboy / trade.

There's also the unfortunate incident of the person who emailed me based on a posting from this board and (a) told me that he found me "interesting", (b) couldn't believe that I was a chub, and then © never emailed me back again when I told him that I w s, indeed, a chub. I expected at least an email explaining that he didn't want to get into an email correspondence with a chub, because fat people don't write well (fingers to fat to type, I dunno) or whatever.

Such is life, I guess - the internet is home to all sorts of people, including sarcastic evil people like myself. :):)

08/06/99 01:38:31

Comments:

Sorry guys that you have to endure all this between me and saleswoman, he or she obviously has something against me, so to saleswoman, if you want to further our opinion please e-mail me and please leave your e-mail. From what I sense, you are Stanley Kub ick's biggest fan who just could not belive he can direct any bad movie. I WILL say once again that Eyes Wide Shut is not a critically lauded movie, at best its average among critics in the US. I have not seen EYES or TBWP, therefore I could not judge the e movies critically, any comments I've made is based on infomation I've received. I can only judge these movies based on the revenue it receives. To saleswoman, please read today's Life (06/08/99) and Since you are so into facts, please get my nick right, its MALBROMAN, not Marlbroman, and have you seen the Blair Witch Project? How can you than pass a personal judgement on the film?

08/05/99 19:02:31

Name: MovieBuff

Comments:

This seems to be turning into a movie critics BB, what with all the opinions about Eyes Wide Shut. Cruising stories please. Not Tom Cruise!

08/05/99 16:47:31

Name: salemwoman

Comments:

to bored

when i say that its unfortunate, i mean that marlboroman still dun get what i mean. sure, the blair witch project *is* critically acclaimed (by most critics). But it was critically in the genre of horror. It was ultimately a clever, refreshing and real sc ry movie whether those horrific (pun intended) cliches that plagued most horror movies of late

in that sense, it is different from the sort of movie like Eyes Wide Shut. and comparing them is lilke comparing apples and oranges. Both are "critically acclaimed" on different levels and through different perspectives. what i am saying is somewhat simi ar to what "last words" have stated. but on rereading my posting, i have to apologise if i seemed to have belittled TBWP, i had no intention of doing that at all

thus to illustrate, while kubrick's past films like the Shining (horror movie) and "Clockwork Orange" were both be critically lauded. They are not the "same". Cos ultimately the shining is just that- a good horror/thriller movie ( i.e. similar to TBWP)

of the two, the Clockwork Orange is the one that has provoked more reaction through its stark social commentary on themes like eg free-will and the alienation of society...

AND to correct marlboroman's errors again- he wrote :

"There was a lot of hype build up for that movie staring as early as 1997. An being Stanley Kubrick's last film, people and critics expects much much more." [ this is a silly comment, nobody knew that it was his last film until he had completed the film a d died suddenly. it's not as if kubrick declared that EWS would be his last film while *still* alive. I wondered where marlboroman derived this nugget of info from]

" Warner Bros will release a statement about why they digitally blured images of breast and sex later this week".[the "offending images" werent digitally blurred. kubrick agreed to digitally *create* objects, e.g. vase, to be placed strategically to block the more obvious copulation movements and images of breats were not blurred nor blocked at all.]

"Indust y people said this could be the reason why that movie failed" [ludricrous. where did he get this from? so the movie "failed" because not enuff sex was shown due to the 60 odd seconds which was concealed from direct view?]

08/05/99 15:43:15

Name: ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hug&kiss&more

Your Fav Body Type: Bizexec Guys Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, anyone interested for a eventful,fufilling afternoon lunch break at Raffles Place, please email to me and arrange for something. Bye

08/05/99 11:13:53

Name: Bored

Comments:

Last Words:

I still don't see why you or Salemwoman say the example of TBWP's being critically-acclaimed is "unfortunate". TBWP is critically-acclaimed because it's seen by many critics as being a really good film, not because it is popular. It received its critical cclaim long before it was released on the mass market.

08/05/99 10:35:15

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Hi everyone, just a quick note before I go back into retirement again. Received a strange phone call just now on my mobile with muted heavy breathing sounds asking if we could be friends. That guy mentioned that he got my number from "someone on the net". As I've never visited any sites other than this one plus I don't do IRC etc, I guess I could safely assume it's someone from here..? I don't mind making friends and it does flatters me to know others would like to know me but that's not the point. The thi g is whoever it was who has my number should have consulted me first before giving it freely away to someone else whom I don't even know. My fertile imagination made me think my number's posted all over all the guys' loos in town.. aiyo… Have some respect for the individuals' privacy pleaseeeeeeeee??

Okie, back to normal transmission.

08/05/99 09:42:48

Name: astro

Comments:

I am 24yo/chn/slim/cute&boyish/str8-acting&decent. I sincerely like to know any big built muscular guys (weight>70kg).

08/05/99 05:27:20

Name: hunkbod

Comments:

James... do you have any pic to show? Email me at orientalgay@hotmail.com

cheers!

08/05/99 03:18:48

Name: James

Comments:

Hi hunk guys....seaching for you to service me...i am not old and ugly for sure...but have fantasized about having sex with a hunk....write please.....

08/05/99 02:52:28

Name: Tennis Poet aka Lonely Poet My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Dun ask, you wouldn't wan to know

Your Fav Body Type: Not Fat :) Your Nationality: Who wants to know?

Comments:

Hi there!! Yupz, it's me again. Thanks Zen and Stud and others for your responses. Anyway, my other passion is tennis. Just wondering if there are any tennis enthusiast out there. I'm an average player looking for some stroking partners. For your info, I' 24 1.65 n 60kg...so if you are interested juz write me.

08/05/99 01:25:36

Comments:

salemwoman:

I've heard that there are some bootleg videos going around that have been made by "infamous" local gay couples, for themselves and for viewing by their friends. I won't name names, but the one that I've heard of features someone who is now a photographer ho was linked with someone who was a familiar face on television.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I no longer hang out with that particular crowd (they're too fast for me) so I can't get my hands on it ... but I'd love to watch it if someone else can.

08/05/99 01:22:19

Comments:

Here's a question - is it possible to get gay p--n movies in Singapore that aren't on VCD? I don't have a VCD player - does anyone know a reliable source of gay p--n videos? I'm particularly keen on getting my hands on some BelAmi films, because those eur pean boys are SOOOO cute - Lukas Ridgeston, Johan Paulik, Dano Sulik ... YUM!

08/05/99 01:19:47

Name: movie buff

Comments:

Wonder why it is so important to people like last words, salemwoman and marlbroman that their statements are taken seriously, or even more, are validated as "correct"? Is this an attempt at making sure that Eyes Wide Shut gets more viewership, or a need t impose your own views on "good" or "worthy" film on the rest of us?

Personally, I like no-brainer films where things blow up and where the good guy gets the girl at the end - does that make me somehow "lesser" than someone else who enjoys "critically-acclaimed" films, or even alternative film?

08/05/99 01:14:41

Name: meditation

Comments:

Does it matter who the real Zen is?

Is Zen real to begin with?

For all we know, it could be the work of one person, or five people.

The unexamined life is not worth living, someone said.

But if you examine life too closely, then you cease to live

08/04/99 17:32:57

Name: You know who

Comments:

hello zen .... and dun worry original zen .. no need to change your nick to zee .. we know who you are by your postings ... just like you know who I am even withOUT a nick .. heh, heh, heh .. yup ..will be emailing soon ...

08/04/99 17:27:55

Name: last words, no more please. thanks

Comments:

First, I'm going to ignore Malboroman and his comments because he is obviously not making sense and I will only vomit blood if I try to explain to him anymore but more importantly, I do not wish to take up too much of the bulletin board space..... To Bored: I can understand why Salemwomen said that Malboroman's example of The Blair Witch Project is unfortunate. Even though both The Blair Witch Project and Eyes Wide Shut are lauded by many critics, TBWP is more popular i.e. the mass audience of the USA choose to watch The Blair Witch Project (an indie Sream without the blood and gore) because the movie is reviewed popularly as really scary while EWS is regarded by many members of the audience to be a "disappointment" simply because of the amount of sex shown n the screen is not as much as desired, when sex really serves as a platform for Kubrick to launch an exploration into other issues of life. Faced with these two movies, audience will probably choose the one that is more entertaining. But at the end of th day, Kubrick's film touches deeper issues. But of course there is nothing wrong with watching horror films, afterall Kubrick directed The Shining, a "horror" film.

08/04/99 17:27:51

Name: last words, no more please. thanks

Comments:

First, I'm going to ignore Malboroman and his comments because he is obviously not making sense and I will only vomit blood if I try to explain to him anymore but more importantly, I do not wish to take up too much of the bulletin board space..... To Bored: I can understand why Salemwomen said that Malboroman's example of The Blair Witch Project is unfortunate. Even though both The Blair Witch Project and Eyes Wide Shut are lauded by many critics, TBWP is more popular i.e. the mass audience of the USA choose to watch The Blair Witch Project (an indie Sream without the blood and gore) because the movie is reviewed popularly as really scary while EWS is regarded by many members of the audience to be a "disappointment" simply because of the amount of sex shown n the screen is not as much as desired, when sex really serves as a platform for Kubrick to launch an exploration into other issues of life. Faced with these two movies, audience will probably choose the one that is more entertaining. But at the end of th day, Kubrick's film touches deeper issues. But of course there is nothing wrong with watching horror films, afterall Kubrick directed The Shining, a "horror" film.

08/04/99 15:57:10

Name: Zen©

Comments:

This should settle who the real Zen is

08/04/99 14:55:14

Name: Henry

Comments:

I apologise if I have made myself unclear. Can anyone suggest reliable sources where I can purchase VCDs?

08/04/99 14:50:51

Name: Zen the Stubborn Bee

Comments:

Zen, this is the 'old' original Zen speaking, I love koans too. If you really don't want to change your nick, then I'll change mine, it's ok. Zee will be me then. Zen the Stubborn Bee, beware, I have a powerful sting... hehe....

08/04/99 12:20:48

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Sg Boy Homepage National Day Edition

-------------------------------------

Check out our coverage on National Day weekend clubbing info, as well as Sg Boy Hotbods Gallery's National Day Special. Also updated recently, Sg Toyboy features an article on "Gay relationships - lustful and short-lived?" & "Celebrities naked".

Following the previous article on "Declaring 302 in SAF", Sg Boy now looks into the Taiwanese Military Camps - a new hotbed for gay men.

Simply click on "visit me" or go directly to http://get.to/sgboy

08/04/99 10:43:16

Name: Bored

Comments:

Salenwomen:

Why do u say that Malboroman's description of TBWP as being critically-acclaimed is 'unfortunate'? U can't deny that many critics have highly praised it, which BTW is exactly why you say that EWS is critically-acclaimed.

08/04/99 07:45:59

Comments:

i cant believe after all these, Mr Smoke-is-in-his-eyes-Man still insist that Eyes Wide Shut has flopped critically. His example of the Blair Witch Project is unfortunate, time will tell which movie is a critically-aclaimed.

i am not dering other genres of movies, everyone should, i believe, indulge in many forms of movies but when u start confusing and commenting on a particular 'type' of movies with the criteria and 'standards' of others, it will show a lack of appreciation and understanding to movies in general. With regard to box office taking, there are movies and there are movies. I don't think Mr marlboroman actually got it (see above). And contrary to what marlboroman implied ( i.e. Kubrick is using the name of cruise and kidman) i think the latter were also at the same time trying to add a dignified credential into their careers.

on the subject of movies, dun u guys think that there are a dearth of good quality asian gay p--n? i mean i have just about enough of boring old thai p--n which use actors that are probably suffering from p--n burnout.. japanese p--n are in general slightly better (actors wise) but their pace is incredibly slow...

so how ah? who can recommend good asian p--n? especially chinese ones? i dun think i have ever seen a solely chinese p--n..asians seem to be all jumbled up nowadays..humph!

08/04/99 06:31:56

Comments:

Okay, now we can ALL be Zen - one is Zen, all are Zen.

Imagine that - a koan in real life.

08/04/99 06:27:31

Name: anti-smoking

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

actually marlbroman why are you always talking about film this film that? sure you like to go to movies no need to tell us all everything what. some more, you say don't make things tense after writing so many things about why you don't like the film - don t like say don't like lah, no need to until like that. you need to find a film bulletin board so you can talk to people like yourself who are into liking films. unless your film got gay connection, maybe can write here. otherwise, better you tell us about your sexlife, because we already know you got the opinion about all the films, some more can find good informations early to tell us. very clever, enough.

08/04/99 06:22:58

Name: for henry

Comments:

if you buy a sixpack of condoms, and pull one condom over the fingers of one hand, and only touch the VCD with that hand, then i think you can buy VCDs safely

08/04/99 06:21:37

Name: kritik

Comments:

Marlbroman:

Please don't toss off a remark implying that Titanic is a good film because it won a lot of awards, and raked in the money at the box office. That just means that it's POPULAR. It might be popular because it's a good film (I don't happen to think that it' a good film, personally) but popularity does not automatically mean that a film is good.

08/04/99 05:28:05

Name: Henry

Comments:

Can anyone suggest safe means of purchasing VCDs?

08/04/99 03:49:13

Name: busybody

Comments:

I found this pertty interesting. It is written by a singaporean guy. They call it "The World's largest adult playground" (Check it out at www.powerexchange.com). And it is situated less than a block from my place. I was dying of curiosity about what goes on every time I passed by, but didn't quite have the courage to step in. Last friday, on my way back home after my workout, and see a cute asian guy go inside. Suddenly I feel charged, quickly go back, change and return. The building has four levels, two for str8s, two for gays. "Mixed or Men's ?" asks the attendant at the counter. "Gay" I reply boldly and even ask him what I can expect. Following his directions, I take the stairs and step into the "Electric Forest" on the second level. The place is dimly lit and had phosphorescent lights all over, which gives everything white a ghostly glow. The few guys around look like some sort of aliens from outer space with the white of their eyes and their teeth glowing. The floor opens into a big hall, with a coat check as you enter, and a crude gym adjoining it (I can't imagine why anybody would be working out here) to the left. On the right are smaller rooms, each with a maze with oblong glory holes cut into the partitions. As you walk down the hall, there are a number of tents pitched all over the place. There are several smaller partitioned rooms at the end, each equipped with a bed. At the right, towards the end a small hall leads into a room with a three partitioned sections, with a "lightning bolts" cut into each partitions for peeping toms. Each section has a television set with some p--n running on them continously playing on them (would they have switched to cartoons if I asked - just wondering ...). I proceed to the next floor, which has a huge hall again with strobe lights flashing. As you step into the section to the left is a maze, with each dead end a room with some sort of "furniture" - chairs, beds, stools, etc., glory holes on some and one has a hammock. As you step out from the other side towards the end of the hallway there is a room with giant screen playing some p--n. At the time I enter, there is a close-up shot of a dick on screen, showing a section of a dick about a foot thick on the screen, as the camera moves towards the head and stops at the tip, then goes down all the way to his balls, filling up the entire screen, and then moving down to stop at his hole. There are several couches all over the place, and there are a couple of guys slouching on them. I step out of the room back into the hall where a guy is sitting on a bar stool with his pants down masturbating his huge, thick 9 or 10-incher (Lets call him Die Hard). I walk up and down past him and in and out of the maze but have no intention of joining him despite his "Come hither" looks. Several guys are walking around, but nothing really was happening. I go back to the second level, and walk around there. The rooms at the right with the glory holes are smelly and the floor sticky (no points for guessing why!). There is some activity inside the tents, and a couple of guys are watching videos in the video room and rubbing their crotches. I decide to leave, but proceed to the upper level once again. One guy is standing next to Die Hard, and begins stroking him. Before long he is on his knees, doing an oral job on him. More guys gather around to watch, some reach out and touch. At the back a guy standing is making out with another guy seated with his legs encircling the standing one. An asian guy standing next to them starts caressing his thighs and gets a sharp rebuke from the guy standing. He mumbles some obscenities and beats a quick retreat into the maze. Shortly Die Hard cums, and gets up; the crowd disperses and moves towards the end of the hall. I had missed this section earlier, which is designed to look like a construction site with signs like "Men Working" and "WARNING - Heavy loads inside". As you go in there is a passageway between two partitioned sections with elevated platforms inside so that a guy standing inside can stick his dick out for someone outside to suck. Indeed there is plenty of such activity going on. Changing my mind about leaving, the rest of my time here is divided mainly between this section and the maze. One section in the maze is particularly busy with a number of guys standing and a number of them kneeling down and sucking them, others fxxking. Sometimes it was one mouth to many dicks, sometimes many mouths for one dick, or simply one to one. In another room Die Hard is comfortably seated with one man servicing him orally. In another a man is lying on the hammock , legs apart and feet harnessed to the two ends. Some guys standing around there to watch, after a while he is just left alone. Most activity is a repeat of the same scenes - guys going up to the platform, getting blown by those outide, some just making out inside, in the construction zone. In the maze there is a constant traffic of men walkin in and out. The orgy goes on and on, the players changing continously, and Die Hard changing partners even faster. I lose count of the number of times I get "molested", as random hands reach out and grab my crotch as I walk around. The asian I had seen going in is also weaving in and out, we while we make eye contact each time we cross, neither of us make any move. Inside the maze, Die Hard is now in the room with the hammock standing in front of the man lying down. The man is stroking himself and trying to entice Die Hard by inserting his fingers into his hole. Die Hard takes the hint and moves forward and starts fxxking him in a standing position. Sometime around this time I go downstairs When I return half an hour later, Die Hard is still in the same positison, pumping feverishly. He goes on for another half hour. There is another asian guy I like, after a while he finds a white guy, and they adjourn to the video room and sit on a couch. The white guy takes off his pants, and the asian start masturbating him. Soon a crowd gatherd around them, and one guy from the crowd bends over and begins blowing him, edging out the asian guy. I realize I have been there four hours, and it is time to leave. Die Hard is finished with the hammock guy and is walking around naked in search of a new prey.

08/04/99 03:09:47

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

I am sorry that my comments about Eyes Wide Shut created some displeasure among some readers of BW. What I am generally trying to say is that Eyes Wide Shut is a big dissapointment be it both critically and financially. Financial dissapointment was expres ed by the hotshots of Warner Bros themselves. They now predict that EYES could eventually take in 70 million in North America. This is a far far cry from what other Tom Cruise movies took from his past works. So far that movie took in only $49 million in he 3rd week. Attendance to the movie dropped dropped more than 56% compared to the previous week and its continues to drop drastically. In order for a movie to recoup only its production cost, a movie needs to take in more than double the amount spent. EY S was made for $70 million, therefore it needs at least $140 million to break even. That does not include promotion cost. To market a movie in America alone, an average film needs at least $30 million. A Tom Cruise movie definately needs more than $30 mil ion to promote.

There was a lot of hype build up for that movie staring as early as 1997. An being Stanley Kubrick's last film, people and critics expects much much more. When the much talked about sex secne was finally known, most people thought it was a big letdown bec use it was digitally touched up to earn it an R rating. In fact, there is a debate among the movie industry people in USA about that now. Warner Bros will release a statement about why they digitally blured images of breast and sex later this week. Indust y people said this could be the reason why that movie failed

This is what happens to a movie with so much hype. People felt 'cheated' when it fails ti live up to the hype created, its the reason why its not a blockbuster as it should be. I do not know where Saleswomwn read the reviews that 85% said its good. But th fact is most critics gave it an average grade or totally trashed that film.

A movie now that receive both critical and box-office success is The Blair Witch Project. This docu-movie was made for less than $50 000 and it broke box-office records in Amer ca, so far The Blair Witch Project took in US$41.5 million and counting, attendance for 02/08 was even that The Runaway Bride. The Blair Witch Project was shown in 1100 screens compare that to Eyes'2264 screens. Next weekend, Eyes may not even be the top 10 grossing movie of the week and its only in its 4th week of release(figures for 02/08 place it at no.9 with $469600). To say its a box-office success by saying its Kubrick's best grossing movie is an understatment. To make this movie, Tom Cruise took mo e than 2 years of his time, his last movie out was Mission Impossible, I could not even remember at which year that movie was shown. EYES is the least successfull movie Tom Cruise made for a long time.

I did not make a 'blantant wrong fact'. Eyes Wide S ut only top the box-office for its debute week, the top grossing movie that following week was American Pie. If Kubrick did not want financial success for Eyes Wide Shut, he will not cast Tom Cruise for his movie. If its Art he is after, he will not let W rner Bros finance it. And Titanic won 12 Oscars inculding Best Movie, it seams not only most movie goers judgement was 'clouded', most American movie industry people's judgement was 'clouded' too. Lastly, lets not make situation tense as its only a movie.

08/04/99 02:38:18

Name: tannedbod My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: toned tanned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

would like to meet guys who r into 3some act.chn age 21-32 r welcome to apply!! have fun!!

08/03/99 14:35:29

Name: Zen the Stubborn Bee

Comments:

Me again, the other Zen, can change your nick? Not that I have the right to this name, but just to make things clear.

08/03/99 12:52:32

Comments:

I see I have another friend of the same name, hehe....just to clarify...

08/03/99 09:01:34

Name: Zen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Comments:

Hi, I'm a first timer who is looking for a good teacher. If u care to help, just e-mail me at the address.

08/03/99 04:03:45

Name: Planar Invader

Comments:

To Unkle, don't criticise other pple's story until you can tell your own sexy stuffs ok?

08/02/99 16:40:08

Name: Unkle

Comments:

Nick69, U did it again! "YAWN"

08/02/99 14:57:33

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

Hi, I'm Lawrence, 21, chinese, 1.7m, 64kg, boyish look, providing massage service. For more information pls PG me at 95536390. hear from you soon.

08/02/99 13:59:00

Comments:

Lonely Poet,

Just saw your other posting, just to clarify, I am a free thinker. I don't really pledge myself to:

A) Allah, B) Buddha, C) Christ, D) Darwinian E)Evolution, F) Freud

I just know there is G) God, and I'm H)Human. Don't read into the 'Zen', it's nothing more than a cybernothing. Yep, that's all. Ciao. (PS: Others, don't blame me for not posting sexy stuff, I just don't have anything to write on.)

08/02/99 13:12:59

Comments:

i feel the need to add my three cents worth into the "Eyes Wide Shut" mini-saga... after surfing more than 6 online film review sites (including the two realmoviebuff recommended) many of which collate reviews from numerous trade magazines and popular mag zines...

I am convinced that EWS is a critical success (my rough estimate is that more than 85% of critics love it and 10% were rather ambivalent..and mr marlboro managed to dig up the remianing handful who were negative to the movie). So mr marlboroman please don attempt to defend urself by saying that what u said was a personal opinion. i can tell the difference between a personal opinion and a blantant wrong fact.

I am neither a fan of cruise, kidman or even kubrick but i feel that by labelling the movie a "box office bomb" is damn myopic. The movie is to say the least non- mainstream and it will become the best grossing film kubrick has made... being top on the bo office list for two consecutive weeks... for one thing it will definitely recoup its nearly 70 million dollars costs.

ultimately EWS is not meant to be a movie like, for example, Titanic. smoke has perhaps clouded people's judgement, no?

08/02/99 12:51:39

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

Hi guys. Asian Music Pop has re-opened.

For updates/reviews/charts on the latest Mandarin & Cantonese pop music, visit http://get.to/asianpop

08/02/99 11:00:20

Your Fav Body Type: slim, tanned chn guy 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi I'm a lonely 25 chn 172 52 who would like to know more frens/.....pls mail me if you r interested to know me whether as net/real frens, masturbation buddy etc

08/02/99 01:46:02

Comments:

Lonely Poet:

It's a cruel existence we live in.When there's so many people waiting to pounce on you. But that does not mean your faith should falter. Ultimately, happiness lies in your hands. Not your friends, your lover, the material things in life or how good-loo ing you are, how anything...I know it's hard to understand but learning to detach yourself can unload that emotional baggage you're carrying.It's not about denial.If you want to attract the things you desire in life, you have to start reprogramming yourse f form all the negativity in life.Change should start from within.

Whether your poems are of commercial value or not does not matter.If you're feeling angst-ridden, explore it. Express it. It doesn't have to sound nice or sophisticated.believe me, there are people who will appreciate your poems.Make it personal and vi ceral.Anyway, this is not a commercial driven book for the mainstream audiences.If you don't try, you won't know isn't it? Do e-mail me cos closing date of entry is mid this month.

08/02/99 01:05:43

Comments:

Lonely Poet, there is a grant from National Arts Council for self-publishers. Go find that out. Ciao.

08/01/99 19:51:14

Name: Lonely Poet

Comments:

Hi Stud, Thanks for your response to my posting. I understand that love relationships is hard to come by. Will keep it in mind although I'm not hoping much to come out of it. Sad to say, I've not read my poems in a recital yet. I also doubt that my poems has any commercial value to it. I would appreicate it if you could have a read. By the way, how much will the publishing of a book a poems be? Once again thanks for your kind words. I must say it has given me the faith to believe. If you like, I would send you a poem of mind for your recital. Ciao

08/01/99 19:40:35

Comments:

To Zen, Thanks for the quotation from scriptures. I guess I can presume that u r a religious christian person. In any case, I wouldn't mind sending my poems to you for your critism. Would appreciate it if you could send yours too :) Hope to hear from you soon.

08/01/99 19:31:47

Comments:

Hi Ecin, Thanks for your advice. But I can't help thinking about it. It is not so easy to just ignore it. In any case, thanks for your kind words.

08/01/99 18:48:33

Comments:

I have not seen Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. As a fan of Tom Cruise, I first posted infomation abt that movie as early at late 1998. I had tried to generate an interest in that movie by posting whatever fact/rumour about Eyes Wide Shut I came across. p> However, that does not hide the fact that Eyes Wide Shut is a commercial bomb.

Paul Tatara of CNN 'Eyes Wide Shut-All undressed and no where to go.'

Entertainment Weekly gave it a garde : C

FilmLand gave it a grade of C+

American Spectator-'This is just abysmally bad writing and evidence if any were needed. That Kubrick could only take his material so far before his moral vision clouded and he was left his way to back out of it with a few ill-chosen banalities.'

However, LA Times, NY Times and Newsweek all gave it a 3 star rating

Stanley Kubrick's works like 'A Clockwork Orange, Lolita and Dr Strangeglove were also than panned by critics but became movie classics now.

Lastly, whatever comments I've made about any music/movie is only base on my own opinions. I only want to share my views on these subjects that interest me, hoping to add some range to this BB. I'm sorry if I had offended anyone by saying something bad a out their idols.

08/01/99 16:59:30

Name: super8

Comments:

Hey, it's not surprising that Kubrick's films provoke controversy but actually getting thumbs-downs from critics? Quoting Malboroman, "almost every reviewer gave this movie a down-down"? That's new. I haven't read that anywhere. Anyone who knows the art o Kubrick will know that some where down the road, academics will probably be writing thick piles of critiques on "Eyes Wide Shut" and proclaiming the film as Kubrick's last classic.

08/01/99 16:51:19

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was trying this chat line over the weekend.Met this very nice guy called Sean.Started out with a cup of coffee at the Coffee Bean but as we were both horny we ended up in nice room in Geylang.Been a while and I felt lost but Sean was really goog.Started w th a bath to make myself fresh and when I came out the room lights were dim and Sean was spread naked on the bed.As I sat down shy he started caressing my sides and slow kissing me.He was intense as he brought his hot wet tongue along my body and then the slowly between my thighs.As I grew hard he put my hot rod between his soft lips and began a slow sucking motion.I was really enjoying it when he slowly started nibbling my balls and then brought his tongue to my asshole and rimmed me.I moaned with pleasu e as he made me stand against the wall and knelt before me, massaging my hot cock and slowly licking it.I pumped harder into his soft wet mouth and soon let out a load ,he smiled and licked me dry and then moved to suck my already hard sensitive nipples.W did a 69 and soon were again in the thoes of passion.Guess a nice private room is always better then the outdoors!

08/01/99 14:43:22

Name: realmoviebuff

Comments:

To marlboroman

its fine that u start on music and now on movies (!)...but anyway, to correct your blatant error..Eyes Wide Shut was given the thumbs up by the great majority of the movie critics in the states. The audience repsonses were admittedly mixed thoh.

surfing any respectable online movie reviews site like www.film.com or www.rottentomatoes.com would tell u this.

Please be fair and accurate hor. u can say that u dun like the film ( if u have already seen it, that is) but please dont make unsubstantiated "facts".

08/01/99 14:01:06

Name: kentoken

Comments:

Ken - tried emailing you - but your address is wrong. would like to meet up.

08/01/99 13:03:05

Comments:

hello guys, Here are some very interesting movies cumming to our shores the next few months. 1)The Blair Witch Project - This indie movie cost only $50 000 to make but it is now the most talk about movie this year. It is said to be one of the scariest movie ever made. Even those who laugh at Friday the 13th too felt shivers running down their bac s. It has almost every movie in the net praising as one of the best movie so far this year.In the box office department, This movie is breaking records. It grossed an average of $53 000 per screen. Much much more than The Force.

American Pie - This is the newest and said to be the best teen movie of all teen movies. This movie already had more than $75 million grossed in the US by word of mouth. The soundtrack's good too.

The Runaway Bride - Pretty Woman the second. This Julia Roberts and Richard Gere starrer is the Number One movie in the USA this week. Richard Gere plays a reporter falling in love with Julia, and no she is not a hooker in this comedy.

Eyes Wide Shut- OK, this movie is a bomb in the states. Tom did not wear a dress as earlier reported but there is a 10 min sex scene involving lots of people had audiences laughing. So far, almost every reviewer gave this movie the down down.

The Hunting - Critics said this is bashing this movie as rubbish. But this Catherine Zeta-Jones and Liam Neeson is scaring up the box-office by having the biggest opening for the Dreamworks movie studio with US$33 million twp weekends ago. The Hunting is irected by Jan De Bont, he's the guy who gave you Speed, Twister, Batman & Robbin and that boring Speed 2.

08/01/99 07:55:48

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hug&kiss&more

Your Fav Body Type: Bizexecs Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi there, Name's ken, currently working in Raffles Place. Would like to meet young biz executives to have a sexciting lunch break or afterwork meet.

Do email me to arrange for something if u r one.

08/01/99 05:40:20

Name: Lee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: I have no experience

Your Fav Body Type: N.A. Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am so fascinated by all the postings in the BB. Companions and new friends are met through this webpage. However, I find that all the "company" seems to be hunting down the well-built/sexy/cute/irresistable. What if you are not? Just like me ... I am sc awny, thin and underweight. I feel so demoralised and unwanted. I hope to hear from those who truly undertstand how I feel. Pls email me.