Male HQ

From Bw Archives 41 : 17 Aug - 25 Aug 99

HendryTan

08/25/99 01:03:46

Name: Zen

Comments:

Stud

Glad to know there's someone like you around. Your posting has kept me in perspective, thanks.

08/24/99 16:59:14

Name: Stud

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

It's been quite sometime since my previous postings and this will be my last. A lot of things in my life has changed since I left home. It's been a roller-coaster ride.I'm among the few who doesn't have sexciting stories. Perhaps it's not my nature to kis and tell. I'm not a saint either.I have been irresponsible in the past. But I'll chalk that up to youth.My perspective in life has changed a lot. A lot of the bad things in life that happens are the expression of the collective negative energy and I don' want to be apart of it in the gay scene or on this board.

I thank the people who believed in me and who don't just see me as another wannabe "NATO"(No Action Talk Only). Next month will see the launch of my articles plus photo-shoot in a trendy local entertainment mag. I've been given two columns of my own at least through November.It's time to maintain a low profile

I did an interview today with one of our prominent celebrities and I felt so connected to everything. The interview venue is located within the same modelling agency that the ex-model guy whom I used to see, used to be with. Just across the street was the acting class that I attended where he used to wait for me.A filming project with this celeb and my film friend came out from the interview. The film that i was suppose to do has been abandoned.A lot of things however is still on the drawing boards for this one. I'm determined to make this one work.

Walked along Tanjong Pagar with my film friend to scout for places to do photo-shoots and suddenly I felt so powerful. Just 2 years ago, I'm just some waiter. I now have the leverage to plan my interviews and where to conduct them.

To those who have e-mailed me, thank you for the concern and support. I have found a place to stay. I've achieved some of my more important goals this year but I've also sacrificed a lot for it. I'm still picking up the debris of what's left in my lif and rebuilding it. It's time to move on to another phase in my life. I need to be low-profile for now. Peace.

08/24/99 15:34:20

Name: Jerry My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Just try my luck here. While driving out from ECP going to make a left turn to Marine Parade Road at about 7:30 pm (24 Aug 99), saw this cute guy walking along the pavement wearing a tie. He turn his head back when I drove pass him. Would like to know him. Please e-mail me if you see this. Thanks.

08/24/99 14:36:22

Name: Buns My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Slim

Comments:

Met you at RP this afternoon. You were wearing a pink workshirt and you gave me your pager number and I punched it onto my HP and showed it to you but accidentally pressed the clear key instead of save. You stay in Redhill. Would like to meet up with you again. Please message me if you are the one I am looking for.

08/24/99 06:19:48

Name: Damian

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

TO KEITH,

I hope you read this BB. Not just for its great contents, but also to see this notice! I ave been trying to contact you but your hp seems to be switched off eternally! :(

Please do get in touch with me....I need to get my watch back at least :)

You still have my card and my number I hope??

Thanks!

Damian

08/24/99 06:16:46

Name: RaTsEL

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

hey, who the prick is the idiot who condemn Nick69's posting??!! u must be one with a crash-accident face, short and lardy body, with a can't stand-at-all dick. some sour grapes u are!! got a prob. with the postings, then go suck your deprived dick off!! o play somewhere else!!

silent supporter

08/24/99 05:34:22

Name: Sotong

Comments:

I think if ever there's an award for a best BWer, my vote would go out to Nick69. He adheres to the primary goal of this bulletin board; which is to posting one's exploits. What more can one ask for? And n the midst of criticisms from the occasional lurkers who just read and themselves have nothing at all to contribute, he was able to ignor their petty comments and con't as if nothing has happened. Silence at times is the best defence strategy!! Nick69, I take my hat off to you!! Keep it up!!

Yo Zen, glad to see you here again too! And Jeff, I'll get in touch with you when I'm ready :)

08/24/99 05:27:54

Name: Christopher My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: tight, slim, smooth Your Nationality: USA ang moh

Comments:

If somebody organizes a gathering in Singapore, perhaps those of us in the US can organize a counterpart. I would be happy to set up a gathering in San Francisco. Perhaps only Charles and I would attend, but you never know how many others are lurking on this board who might be able to attend! You can have BW-Sg and we'll have BW-Sf.

08/24/99 03:15:16

Name: DrX

Comments:

Nexus

had similiar experience before, met the right guy, proceeded to the cubicle to have some exciting.....when suddently a hand came at the side, both of us looked up when this asshole peep down, totally turn off, moreover this would attract nnecessary attention, my partner's mood was so affected that he decided to call off the day and he left, seeing that i am alone, that asshole cum bastard cum chee bye face actually tried to touch me and signaled me to the cubicle, damn man, really wanted o kick his ass to mars, dun wanted to kick a fuss, so give him a fxxk-off finger and left the toliet.

AK

gathering? ON LAH!!! pls drop me a mail if there is further infomation. regards

08/23/99 13:57:36

Name: TO Nick 69

Comments:

Although sexperiences are very exciting, your recent contributions are beginning to sound like a broken record.

More variety next time please!

08/23/99 11:00:46

Name: jeff

Comments:

Oops... i actually DIDN'T organizet he alst outing... cos i was busy then... and infact i also dunno whether i can even MAKE it to this third one but i will definitely try... ;p

and sotong.... poor thing... maybe we should meet up much later... i m in no hurry.... ;p u better rest more...

08/23/99 09:51:00

Name: Alex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Angmoh in SG

Comments:

Feeling stressed? Recovering from a long illness? Or you need a burst of energy? Reiki may be just what you are looking for! I am a skilled certified male Caucasian Reiki therapist. Give me a page at 93302300 and treat yourself to a rejuvenating session! p>

08/23/99 09:32:19

Name: Zen

Comments:

Somehow, feels relieved the old-timers are back. Sotong, nice to see your posting again, and yes Mckay, in some ways we've all grown, although our life experiences and reflections may have led us to our own conclusions on the same issues and no one is mor right than another. I've learned to accept the sexual aspects of myself. Yet at the same time, I've never been stronger in my conviction that bodily pleasures is secondary to love (not that I'm not lusty, hehe...), that being gay does not entails having 'cruisy' lifestyle. Oh well, maybe a little bit of a 'sour grapes' mentality here since I have only imagined what it's like to cruise. But really, I am happy as I am and also never cry as much as I did already. Next, I know I've not been emailing many pe ple (you know who you are), just been very busy these days, thousand apologies. Will be mailing all of you soon. Meanwhile, take care.

08/23/99 03:35:07

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Those people who said the Spice Girls had no talent and will not survive should eat their words.

Geri Helliwell hit No.1 in UK this week with her Latin influence track 'Mi Chico Latino'.

The latest Spice Girl to have solo project is Sporty Spice or Mel C. I've heard her first solo single 'Going Down' and it ROCKS! You will not belive its from one of the Spice Girls. 'Going Down' sounds nothing like the other Mel C single 'When Your're Gon ' with Bryan Adams. 'Going Down' sounds punkish, very naughty.

Mel C had her first solo performance last week in Sheffield in front of 900 people. Mel C wore a T-Shirt that reads 'fxxk Me I'm Famous' There, she previewed her new songs like 'Going Down', 'Be The One'and 'Northen Star', Mel C even performed a Sex Pisto s 'Anarchy in The UK'. This weekend, she would be performing at V99 music festival in front of 35 000 people before jetting to the US for more performances.

Mel C could be the female version of Take That's Robbie Williams.

08/22/99 23:05:04

Name: Reservist

Comments:

Having reservist in-camp now. Met this active guy, cute! Anyone have story on in-camp cruising to share?

08/22/99 23:01:47

Name: Joe

Comments:

Anyone knows of any body message around? Email me discreetly. Appreciate that!

08/22/99 16:57:18

Name: Nexus My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Tall & Slim Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi guys. This is my 2nd time here, but my 1st time sharing my experience. A bad one in fact. Met this cute guy today outside a pool in the North. After cruising each other for a short while, we decided to head for the nearby Sports Centre for some action. At first we headed for the 1st storey toilet, but too many people were coming in & out. So, we decided to go to the 2nd floor toilet which was much smaller but quieter. Once inside we immediately headed for the only cubicle in the toilet. Once in the cubi le, I slowly caressed his tanned smooth & hairless chest. I played around with his erected nipples. His hands were fondling my hard dick through my shorts. As I was about to lick those delicious nipples we suddenly heard someone coming into the toilet. We froze for awhile. A few seconds later we decided to carry on, knowing that no one will guess that 2 guys were in the cubicle trying to get each other off. SUddenly we heard something & then my cute friend looked up. I did the same & there was this bespect cle pig-face of a guy looking down on us! Real turn off man! My dick immediately went soft. So did my friend's dick I guess. The peeping freak immediately came down. By this time both of us were not in the mood to continue. My friend then came out first f llowed by me. The peeping freak was still out there. He was this fat & ugly guy wearing all black. I really felt like punching him in the face there & then but it would be a big mistake to create a scene there. So both my cute friend & I left the place. U fortunately he needed to leave cause his friend was waiting for him. We both parted our separate ways & still horny! My question to all you guys out there, have you ever been in such a situation? What would be the best thing to do?

08/22/99 16:05:47

Comments:

Yo Smallboy! Welcome back!! This is really really one big coincidence. Just out of the blue (10 mins ago to be precise), I was thinking of our dear resident music c itique too and hence dropped him a note basically with the same message as yours!!! Anyway, hope you’ve recovered from your injuries by now. Errrr, I promised you tea, meh..? Well alllllllright, will probably arrange one with you on the following week. :) /P>

For some inexplicable reason, my wisdom tooth has been misbehaving lately and moi here has to pay for its misdemeanor. The dentist says the op is gonna hurt like hell.. (thanks a lot!), and that my face will swell up like some winter melon so I’ll probably take this week to hibernate...

08/22/99 15:26:06

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Rainy weather somehows makes me horny.Logged onto the local chatlines and soon arranged to meet two nice friendly guys at a nice cosy hotel in Geylang.When I reached the room only one guy had arrived.Average looking but with an enormous precum dripping to l he started making me feel warm just looking at him in his towel!I quickly took a bath and soon had him leaning against the wall as I knelt before him massaging his hard wet tool with my eager tongue and soft lips.He moaned with pleasure as I slowly care sed his thighs and we started a 69 on the bed.Just as I was about to engulf him we heard a soft knock.ur third guest had arrived and looked shy but eager when he saw my partner lying naked on the bed.As we continued he took a bath and later joined us.I gu s the sight of the two of us in a 69 slurping was too much, before I knew it I felt a nice hot wet tongue on my asshole and soon he was rimming me.We tried every imaginable position and act, two of us sucking ones nipples, one giving a sensual blowjob whi e the other rims another, then two sucking furiously on ones tool!Each oof us came loads at least twice before we had a nice warm sensual bath together.While soaping each other we couldn't help but caused another erection and soon it was a suck fxxk suck ith bubbles! Sometimes a nice discreet comfortable room does wonders!

08/22/99 15:19:02

Name: Ricky Malay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Still Exploring

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi BB readers. I feel like writing today because I finally found my true chinese lover after 30 years waiting for the right guy. He's a China guy, slim and five years younger. We falled for each other at the first sight. I visited him, showered him some b oken Mandarin words and greetings. I started the ball rolling by kissing him, nibble his ears and hug him close. Then we licked each other nipples, belly button, ears, lips and stroke each other while we were still in the clothing. We don't want to jump o our first date, I mean intercourse. This means so much to me as we really need to learn from each others first. I truly believe in true love else I would have not waited for this long. He has a caring and warmth heart. I can feel his breath, still linger on. If you see two handsome couple on the street in future, one Malay and one Chinese, stay away from us, we are truly, madly in love with each other. If you like to hear my first love story develops, do email me. I think I want to eat a cha kuey teow t ningt. Good Night My Love.

08/22/99 14:38:15

Name: smallboy

Comments:

hiya people!!!!....anyone still remember moi??? been ages (alrite...that's like 8 months or so)... been to the army and back...and still surviving.Feels like i had done everything there's to be done in army...went through almost every thing...from the bas cs to the advanced...then fell back to the other extreme (was in a...umm..infantry school....now...a storeman)..heheh...got injured during training and stuff, had an operation....and now rotting in camp everyday....hahah

anyway, been in the shadows for a long time, just plain looking and what everyone is writing....basically, a lurker (heheh)... and just plainly thought...that i should not be MIA too long.. (nope...no kinky army stories to tell, wondering where all the ot er guys here got theirs from...i dun have any..*signz*)..

just a msg to malboroman....c'mon, i support ya....so dun stop contributing to the board...i'm not one of the few that enjoy reading ur music notes here...some of us here do like reading it... and SOTONG!!....bloody hell...so long never email me...confirm forget me already (i still remember a certain tea drinking treat u promised moi...haha)...anyway, gotta go off soon....to bed...tomorrow's another new day in camp (TORTURE!! ARGH!!)..and yeah...i'm still small...*grinz*

08/22/99 14:00:18

Name: Raging Hormones

Comments:

Heya Winders!

just wondering, if there was a gathering, could I come too even if I'm new here on this BB?

And I'm not sure if this is already known, but Books Kinokuniya at Taka is cruisy. I was already surprised to see an unproportionately large umber of gays there, but what did it for me was when this gorgeous ang moh guy came walking past (and then circling round & round), shooting glances with his arresting greyish blue eyes ... I guess lady luck was being generous today.

This could only b a one off experience, so if anyone could confirm if the bookstore is really cruisy, that would be nice for everyone :) ...

08/22/99 12:54:56

Name: Runner My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: toned/mascular

Your Nationality: worldean :)

Comments:

Mr Bean - Ya, ich verstehe. Unfortunately, thats as far as my written German can go. My apologies, for chekcing my email so late. I hope you had lots of fun still. Cheers, Runner

08/22/99 12:26:04

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

hi, I'm 20,chinese,1.7m/64kg,boyish look,fit built is providing healty sport massage that can relax both your body & mind. For more information, pls PG me at 95536390. Hope to hear from you soon.

08/22/99 12:03:44

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hey hey McKay! Nice to see ya back on board! I guess we've all changed. After such a long absence, I guess you can imagine that things had prolly gone quite a distance in each of us. Nice to know that you're coping well with the army (or whatever YOU call it...). And that you're a happier and more contented person somewhat. I think a gathering IS kinda due.. but we'll wait a while longer and see.. will definitely get you old-timers involved.. plus the new blood.. :) Been kinda busy myself this weekend *wink .. will write more soon enuff. AHBOIIIIIIIIII!!! Where are youoooooooooo??

08/22/99 11:47:50

Name: Mckay

Comments:

It's been a long time since my last posting. Actionkid, ah-boi, Jimmy-W and all the first generation blowers...BIG HELLO to you and how are you guys? :) Just finished BMT and I'm posted to somewhere whereby I'm seem really free from army -no stay in, no No.4s and even No.3s. Can't guess rite? Well can't let too many people know...it's a place where my voice will travel in the airwaves -- big clue huh? Ok anyway, I've read the archives...BW seem to have changed alot, it has certainly gone a long way si ce it's inauguration, well...I've changed too, I guess from the tone of this message, some of those who really know me will notice. I think it's part of growing up...and growing up gay. From a shy guy, I've now getting lot's of action out there. I've o ce believed in true love and we should sell our personalities not our looks. Well, kind of bullshit...I went to the gym for a few months, got a body I never thought I would have and there came the guys :) I've had my fair share of fun out there....safe/ nsafe sex...fxxk, got fxxked...whatever....err...nope, I have not tried orgies yet :PPPP Well, men are never enough...or Men Not Enough :P But I think there will be this period where you'll want to settle down, be it alone or with someone else. I can't settle down with someone else...coz there isn't someone else :PP Anyway, just one conclusion which I used to quote - "not too long ago, I was just a teenager with a happy family and a normal life..." I liked some of the archives...like actionkid's view o being faggy...your sincerity sells, together with your display of confidence in whatever you do, people will shut one eye. I think to that whoever...Chris issit? Believe in this...well, you have to...and believe in it strongly, you'll go further. I ha e ups and downs regarding relationships. I remember I used to lament alot and stingray will email me knowing that all his words will be in vain :P I think I've changed now...I used to cry about it...I still do...but now, it's more like expressing my emo ions in a positive way...I think I'll not be human if I dun feel anything while recalling those memories, but after that I'll sleep and move on...I know I'm boring you guys but no choice lar...period very heavy :PPP Ok, for those who are patient enough, ere's my sex posting :PPPP TAda!!! As I said, I've read the archives and you guys mentioned TBP. I went there one day after work as it is quite near. To the 5th floor rite? :PP Ok, there were actions...expected....my gaydar told me so. Well, I looked nderneath the cubicles....I saw one cute face as he was bending down too. I waited patiently for him to come out. He had a cute face...and he was tanned. Dun really have a nice body though...he was in his exec wear, probably working in one of the offic s nearby. We went to the 6th floor toilet, last cubicle. Well, he appeared to be active....but hmm....he likes to suck my dick....well, that's even better :P While we were doing....this malay guy in the next cubicle climbed up and watch us....for the e tire scene! arggh! Anyway, my cute guy sucked me while he jerked himself off...I came soon after. We came out of the cubile and that damn Malay guy was already there. I remember seeing him in TKSC toilets, I really hate people standing there watching t e whole scene....well but I can't stop people rite...but I still have the freedom to bitch rite??? :P So before I left, I whispered to him "you LC bitch" :P I'm sure he took that as a compliment. I think I'm sick of toilet sex, I haven't hung out at pub for a long time...do you think if you are above average looking, you can get hooked easily? I think you'll get more action if you are more aggressive like what you guys said...hmmm....yet to try.

08/22/99 07:48:36

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

I have second doubts about posting info of Sg Boy Homepage here but then again, I've checked with the webmaster of this page and he says it's okie.

So here goes...

Exciting new developments of Sg Boy Club (organisation wing of Sg Boy Homepage):

The club will be setting up an IRC channel #sgboyclub on galaxynet.

Also we'll have a world-wide gay assistance service (not sex hor) provided by our members, e.g. if u go Melbourne, you can contact our representative there 1st b4 hand if u need any help.

And not forgetting the free homepage created by Sg Boy for its members.

To sign up for membership, go to http://get.to/sgboyclub

08/22/99 07:24:44

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Outing 3 ?

Sotong ? Actionkid ? Ahboi (when are you back??) anyone interested ?

Seems like a good time to do it... perhaps before the new millenium ?

Any hands volunteering to be the organizer ? Jeff ? you did it the last time right ?

Wanna try it again ? Perhaps we won't have the same fiasco this time (although it did make the situation all the more memorable) ?

Is early October a good time ? Or should we wait for school holidays ? When is the next school holidays anyway ?

** Blur **

08/22/99 06:58:53

Name: wilson

Comments:

We met at Katong Swimming pool around 2pm. And i asked for your pager no. outside the bus-stop as u going to meet your friends at Katong Shopping Center at 2.30pm,Hope to know u.

08/22/99 04:39:32

Name: mark

Comments:

Met this guy at Delta pool a couple of times, and he carried with him a yellow GUESS sling bag. If u read this, pls drop me a mail...

08/21/99 17:05:19

Name: Stan_cj

Comments:

Hi, I've always fantasized about getting a medical check-up from an attractive doctor... to fake some injury / pain that requires me to drop my pants and let him grope my groin. Anyone with similar fetish or experiences or know of any young / good-looking doc ors, drop me a mail.

08/21/99 13:18:35

Name: akiya

Comments:

Simon I have similar experience with this guy who also has a boyfriend. Be careful, he may be comparing, occupying his spare time,etc.

08/21/99 13:15:17

Name: Simon

Comments:

Feeling frustrtated to be involved with a guy who has boyfriend. Met about 10 times over 2 months' period while his boyfriend was flying. Like him but have never received any signal from him. Advise needed. Should forget or how???

08/21/99 11:58:25

Name: To Runningman

Comments:

Hi Runner, Just in case you can't understand German or your e-mail has broken down again, please get back to me by Saturday night to confirm your attendance to Pulau Ubin and/or SAF Yacht Club OK? Please do.

08/21/99 10:32:40

Name: Kin

Comments:

Looking 4 someone.

Looking for Iwan. If you happened to see this and if you also happened to be gay.

I've some business relationship with you, you are my client. Yet, I find you cute and lovely to talk to. I don't know whether have you notice I do have a thing for you but I cannot express clearly as I don't know are you gay...

If you really happened to be one and sees this, happened to feel the same like me do and think you know who I am, please reply.

08/21/99 08:07:43

Comments:

08/21/99 07:24:51

Name: Charles again lah!

Comments:

Maybe I need to have the BB open in one window while I type in the other.

Christopher

*Sigh* My least favorite types are totally passive guys, and one-trick ponys (only do one thing). I had this hot cruise going with this Latino guy at my gym, and when we finally got around to discussing the possible action, he wanted something I wouldn't o, and was not open to anything else. We are still friendly at the gym, though. (Gosh, he has a great bod, too, loh!)

08/21/99 07:10:58

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: UNoAlready

Comments:

Christopher

I'm no Tom Cruise, but I would get quite sufficiently sexual frequency if I would follow up on cruises I get from guys I either find attractive or am open to being attracted to. I've been working on that.

I don't do chat, but check the BB's archives. AK has had quite good luck with the chat lines and has described his experiences in great detail.

As for your relations arrangements, you are to be commended for protecting yourself and your lover. I am single but try not to fool around with coupled guys unless they have such arrangements. (I don't want anyone to "wear the green hat".) And of course I play safely.

Sotong lah!

Aiya! I could not make any sense of your comment. At least you closed your font tag :-)

Welcome back. Hear from you soon, ya?

08/21/99 05:09:58

Comments:

Paddy Chew Dies

The first man to give a human face to the deadly disease AIDS in Singapore has died on 6.15am on 21 August 1999 at the Communicable Diseases Centre.

The New Paper was called in and published earlier today as the family of Paddy Chew wants to inform friends that his funeral service will be held at Mount Vernon Crematorium Hall 2 at 3.45pm on the same day.

Singapore health laws require a person who died from AIDS to be cremated within 24 hours to prevent people who contaminating with the HIV virus.

He has gone public about having AIDS on 12 December 1998 and even staged a one-man play Completely With/Out Character in May 1999.

"Frankly, I am fed up of waiting for someone else to come out."

Paddy Chew admits to have contracted the HIV virus through unprotected sex with men and women.

- This article is also available on Sg Newsboy via http://get.to/sgboy

08/21/99 04:42:16

Comments:

Chris.. looks can be very subjective. Anyway, you looked terribly distraught last nite so I figured I might as well do my good deed for the day, after all the teasing and toying I did earlier in the gym... :P It was, after all, just a phonecall. I know how frustrating it is when there are card phones everywhere, but u ain't got a card. Plus, all the other guys were too busy cruising at them toilets. :P It was my pleasure.. :) As for the vcd, gimme a mail and we'll see what can be arranged.

08/21/99 02:37:37

Name: Chris

Comments:

To AK :

Wow.....woke up this morning to know that that was you last nite.....so i guess that was after your exciting happening with the two ang mo....must really go and but 4D already.....anyway...please keep me ID confi hor...i'm still very much closeted.....so ow was mine first impression to you? Am i 'faggy'?? I do admit that i'm ulgy....so must have scared the hell out of you right???? I never would have imgaine that the guru of BW is such a handsome dude...no wonder u have all the hot/exciting stories to sha e....I think u are a very nice person becoz u are the only person who offered to lend me a phone ( I have ask about 4-5 person b4 u)...by the way...can i borrow the Bishonen VCD from u???? Do drop me a mail..... :)

08/21/99 02:15:47

Comments:

Yo Jeff! So fast ahh!!?? Hehehehe.. Okie, you can have the Bishonen VCD. Will probably throw in another for free too..., no strings attached. But since AK’s offering his as well, perhaps you wanna consider his offer too? Anyway, if you’re still interested how would you propose for its collection? I’ll be in town this Wednesday so you may wanna take that into consideration.

Erm AK, check your mail later on, ya? I need some time to organize my thots. Hope you understand the gamut of mixed feelings I going thru at the moment...

08/21/99 02:05:13

Comments:

sigh.. it's been 3 days since I last jerked off/had sex..;P I sure as hell hope this weekend is worth it.. Anyway, was at the gym last nite (before my diversion to RC to answer a call of nature..;}) and as usual, there was a pretty nice crowd. Bumped into two ang moh guys... air crew, I think. Generally attractive, made it difficult for me to decide. But well.. without sounding too pompous, I think the rice selection for the picking that nite wasn't too good (except yers truly, hahah.. :P ) and before I knew it, they were both giving me looks. Heheh.. I had a lot of fun becoz both of them were trying to hide their tendencies from one another, since they are, after all, colleagues. They appeared to be closeted. They both tried to get me in the sauna or steamro m alone with them, and thereafter tried to seduce me.. :P But neither actually dared to make any physical move. Thus, I gave up in the end. Didn't wanna play after nearly an hour of ding donging here and there, plus seeing the cautious hawk looks they gave one another, it was too much for my dickie..;P. Hahahah. I changed up. And it came as a nice surprise when the younger of the two (plus, the cuter one as well.. :) ) followed me and changed up. And he waited for me until I got out. He then led me to a nearb restroom and.. hehehe... He was good! I get a thrill when a big good looking ang moh guy start sucking me! It is not about who's the more passive or active, I think once he gave, I gave too and we had a pretty nice time together in that cramped cubicle. is tool was huge and lovely.. soft, pinkish glow and smelt fresh from a shower. It was just nice, didn't choke me. He engulfed mine too, with much gusto that I had to make him slow down just in case I misfired.. :P And then, my phone rang. Hahah.. I have t admit, I jumped and both of us were a bit sheepish, hoping that there was noone outside. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was prolly the invitation to another Sat nite orgy..;P Sigh. I guess I'd have to control myself now. Well.. thereafter, I w rked more on his tool and wow.. he shot LOADS! He must've been really heated up..:)Hmm.. one thing I observed, he was still rockhard even after cumming. I woulda loved to see him cum again, but I had to meet some frens for dinner.. so.. I let it go. didn' wanna cum so that I can really enjoy myself tonite.. :P

08/21/99 01:38:29

Name: Zu Rennenman (Runningman)

Comments:

Ja mein lieber Rennenman, Ja! Kommen Sie dieser Sonntag? Bitte schnell anrufe bitte. Sie haben meine Nummer. OK, Viele Dank. Tchuss.

08/20/99 23:57:05

Comments:

hahaha.. small world..;P Dun mention it Chris.. u didn't stain anything and the phone was susceptible to finger prints anyway..;P hehehe..

As for trying to look more str8.. such things are really up to you. Sometimes, it is just in our nature to act or move the way we do. For some of us, we dun even know that we're acting 'faggy' until someone pointed it out to us. Ultimately, regardless how your mannerisms are, it is your character that matters. People will usually shut an eye if they know you're sincere in whatever that you do.. no pretensions, etc. thus, just be what you are. It helps if we exercise greater confidence and assertion.

And jeff... I've got Bishonen too.. and am willing to lend it out. And Sotong, gimme a ring.. maybe we can meet up for coffee someday, eh?

08/20/99 23:48:13

Name: Christopher My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim, tight, and smooth Your Nationality: USA ang moh

Comments:

Charles:

I think your observations are correct. I discovered many years ago that you get more action by being aggressive than passive. This is very hard for me to do, since normally I am not socially aggressive. But if you sit around waiting for people to approach you, and they do the same thing, nobody gets anywhere. So you are right, I self-select for a higher percentage of passive partners.

Also, you are probably right about the bar making a big difference. I haven't really tried any other places to find out. Since I live in Silicon Valley, it's an hour drive to SF, so I don't get out much. I've been with the same partner for almost 11 years. We have kind of a weird agreement...we're monagamous, except when one of us is traveling, and then we can fool around with other guys. Only occasionally do I get the chance to step outside of my boring (but wonderful) normal life.

Such an opportunity just happened because my partner was out of town. I was feeling pretty horny, and decided to try out the chat lines to see what they were like. It's hard for me to believe, but I've been in the Internet business for many years and still have not tried chat. Why not? I think it was a combination of thinking that the chat conversations were mostly incredibly shallow, and also being intimidated by the process of trying to hook up with somebody. It's the same kind of feeling I get if I go to a bathhouse -- for no good reason they can be scary to me.

After watching some different chat boards for a while, I got up the guts to sign on to one that had some Asians on it. Almost as soon as I signed on, I got a request for a private conversation. So I responded, and it turned out that it wasn't that difficult or scary at all! It was not too hard talking to this guy, and he also sounded pretty attractive. Just my type -- young, small, slim. We had a lot of other things in common, such as having studied the same things in school, which is pretty rare in my case. We started talking about sex and getting each other hard, then shifted into more diverse topics. Since I was still horny, I invited him to my place, and he accepted.

He should have been there at 9:00 p.m. By 9:30, I figured that this was a typical example of a person taking advantage of online anonymity to make promises they had no intention of keeping. At 10:00 I was back on the chat line again when he showed up at the door. He was late because he got lost.

I've heard from others that most people lie about their appearance when they're on chat lines. I was relieved to see that he didn't lie, but was a little disappointed because he didn't quite reach the attractiveness that my fantasy had projected.Still, a nice enough looking guy to be within "acceptable parameters", meaning I was still horny. Of course, we should have simply stripped our clothes off and started f***ing right away, but instead we sat down and started talking.

Finally, this story now links to the previous topic of passive/aggressive partners. This person must have been the most passive guy I have ever met -- quite unexpected compared to his behaviour on the chat line! He avoided eye contact, would rarely start a conversation, and waited for me to make the first sexual moves, though it was clear he liked me. When I finally got him into bed, I had great difficulty finding out what he liked to do. Even direct questions he would answer with, "I don't care." But his hardon wasn't staying very hard except when working on it directly, and that is a good clue that something is wrong. After a while, I finally figured out that what he really wanted was for me to f*** him, and to do it bareback (without a condom). I can't do that, especially since it wouldn't be fair to my partner to expose him to risk of disease. This guy wasn't interested in anything else, so we gave up and he went home. I ended up jerking off to relieve myself.

My chat line experiments are finished, for now. I know it's not the fault of the chat line, so perhaps I'll try again another time. Do the rest of you have more success on chat lines? Or, do they often turn into disappointing encounters?

08/20/99 17:32:20

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim chn str8acting 19-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

To the handsome dude who lend me your handphone on 20/8/99 @2240 hrs outside (Raffles City Ground Floor) toilet, thanks. Sorry for dirtying your handphone. Very keen to know u. Do email me if u see this.

Hey guys.....just wanna seek some advice.....sor y that i do not having any interesting and hot cruising story to tell.....some of my str8 frens says that i'm quite sissy. What should i do??? How i become more 'str8'???? Pls tell me....

08/20/99 16:49:11

Comments:

SOTONG! can i please have bishonen? please?? ;p

08/20/99 16:47:04

Name: Runningman

Comments:

To Ming and others who have written to me, I am having some problems with my yahoo account. Please resend all emails and future emails to runningman_sg@bigfoot.com Thanks

08/20/99 16:12:27

Comments:

Looking 4 someone.

Looking for Iwan. If you happened to see this and if you also happened to be gay.

I've some business relationship with you, you are my client. Yet, I find you cute and lovely to talk to. I don't know whether have you notice I do have a thing for you but I cannot express clearly as I don't know are you gay...

If you really happened to be one and sees this, happened to feel the same like me do and think you know who I am, please reply.

Waiting. Maybe in vain.

08/20/99 16:07:34

Comments:

Erm, Charles dearie, did something happen to the BB? Omegosh!! I just got back from some overseas trip. Apologies *Sotong bows, then bows again.., then start flushing*

Yo Lestar! You want your DD to feel totally at ease with you and not feel inadequate or insecure.., then ah, you have all these fantasies and urges about flirting with your seminal (Oops! I meant seminar) friend. What if your DD happens to stumble upon this BB, ah?? :P

Now for something more serious : I’m getting rid of some stuffs currently in my possession. Things like ‘that JB sauna" membership card plus some VCDs like Bishonen. Email me if anyone’s interested. Everything’s for free but I cert inly won’t mind a coffee…. :)

08/20/99 12:00:03

Name: Melayu My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: yet to find out

Your Fav Body Type: chinese 20s

Comments:

I'm sorry, not telling the thruth to the BB readers. I am not celibate, I just find that Andy Lau and Aaron Kwok confession that they are celibate amusing. I had several sex experience when I was a little boy not even a teenager (sorry cannot reveal the a e <Banned Words> right). That several incidents have made me gay, unfortunately my playing partner is married now.I have not met him since the last child play. I'm not attracted to women and attraction is to handsome Chinese guys. I keep drooling(inside) at Chi ese men but I am afraid to contact any of them. I'm a handsome malay guy in late twenties, people tell me I look like a tan Ricky Martin. I'm choking.

08/20/99 05:04:28

Name: Mushroom Head

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking mushroom head

Comments:

anybody got a big mushroom head

08/20/99 05:04:08

Comments:

08/20/99 05:03:54

Comments:

08/20/99 00:38:11

Name: Passing Through

Comments:

Hi Lestar, your story is a little confusing, even after reading it a few times. Maybe it's because I came upon it in the middle. Does it mean your Boy Boy is 8 years older than you?!

Anyway, I think I am almost like you in the sense that my boy boy also does not really trust me as he thinks that I will be going around flirting around with all the cute guys in my office. Yes, I guess in our sort of relationship, he does feel insecur but then we have been together for over 6 years :(

08/19/99 20:34:40

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

I suppose Aussie was referring to those bathing cubicles in swimming pools which as no doors, rather than those toilets where you do your business?

08/19/99 17:54:21

Comments:

Aussie, where did you read in the archives that sg toilets have no doors. Sounds interesting

08/19/99 16:40:25

Name: Lestar Your Fav Sextivity: dick-xercises

Your Fav Body Type: Ballilicious Your Nationality: Sg lah!

Comments:

Part 2 of my story!!

juz went for my last nite of the course. Nope, nothing did happen. the cute guy's still as cute but he's Str8!! he has a girlfriend!! sob.... wahhh.... :~( but he seems so friendly and uninhibited when i "unintentionally" graze his hands and legs!! he hee... he seems to look at mi with interest too??!! could he be Bi?? how i wish... hahahaha...

for those of u who has been reading, u must be thinking i have a split personality rite?? Nope, i am still FAITHFUL to my DD, juz that i like to experience and flirt with other cuties!! hahaha... maybe i do have a split personality??!! as confused as m sexuality!! hee... : ) juz ignore mi!

Hey, has anyone thought of tackling any Str8 guys??!! I think it's a real challenge if the str8 guy give in!! anyone out there successful before?? pls share leh!! : )

08/19/99 16:26:55

Name: Lestar Your Fav Sextivity: dick-fights!

Your Fav Body Type: dickilicious Your Nationality: Sg lah!

Comments:

Yo SOTONG, u'r so cute!! always blur blur one!! ; p and thanks for remembering my "unique" (egoistic rather) name! : p

anyway, to clear things up with U & Charles, the USA Ang Mo. I din mixed up the terms. juz that i was using my own terminology. DD does not stands for Danny Devito!! hahaha... thinking of him makes my dicky turn 6.30!! and i juz might screw a pussy if hat's the case!! haha... DD is a term of endearment i used on my Boy Boy. and yes, BB stands for boy boy. sorry to confuse u all. i will use the standard term u guys use in BW from now on! : )

now to address Cute Cuttlefish's cousin (Sotong) and DAVID's issue. No, my DD did not have a change of heart. in fact i know he loves mi deeply! but David is rite on one thing, he has the same thinking as u!! He feels insecure!! n becoz i am cute and h has no time, he always think i will be around, even in office, seducing all the cute guys!! for goodness sake, i only have 1 dick, how many dicks can i tackle at one time??!! And i did assure him many many times but he juz won't listen. and may i ask u g ys one thing, does a handsome guy necessarily be promiscous??? I AM NOT!! And i know he WON'T have an affair with another guy, coz i feel very secure with my DD. hee hee... : p

my case is very complicated. the truth is, he's MARRIED and he's 8 yrs older than mi (ya, mi got fetish for older guys too)!!! and i think i am considered Bi!! i am pissed that he's not trusting mi, not calling mi and going home after his late OT, not quarrelling and passively decide to give mi up whenever i decided to give him the cold war, and not hot-on-my-heels!! everything's seems so unexciting, yet at the same time stable, if i dun pick on him!! Gosh, this is not wat i want. my love life has reac a plateau and there's no sparks!! and everytime i gave him the ultimatum/cold war, I have to be the one to call him and make him take mi back coz he's willing to give mi up to "better" guys anytime!! Hell, why am i getting this treatment?? but i do love im a lot!! Do u guys think i am STUPID?? maybe i am too faithful!! do u guys ever got yourself into this kinda complicated lovelife?? sigh...

okay, think i am boring u guys with my love life. let's drop the case. i think i will continue to stick to him. thanx for listening! : | bye....

08/19/99 15:02:16

Comments:

After a tiring day, anyone who need a massage please call this no 9746 3628.

08/19/99 12:32:13

Your Fav Body Type: slim str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Can anyone pls update me (either perosnally or through this BB) where is THE places to cruise?????

08/19/99 09:08:19

Name: gscouple My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Sorry to trouble you guys here.

Gay Chinese couple ( 40's) looking for flat to rent till we get our new condo at end of next year.

08/19/99 08:43:29

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

Just passing on the mail for your information

>From: "max@asianmensclub.com"

>Subject: Closure of Spartacus

>Dear Members & Friends,

>Spartacus is officially close for good as there are no new management who is >willing to take over. As the upgrading costs of the premises was too high >and the rental was not cheap either, in order not to go further into the red >the management have decided to close down the operation. Some share holders >will be restarting a similar club soon, as the new club open, those who were >member before with Spartacus will continue to enjoy benefits with the new >clubs. Estimated time will be about 5 months. >

>We are very disappointed with distorted and untrue news without facts being >spread by other cronies gay news group. Singapore being very small you can >just call me at Tel: 3838133 or come and and sees me at StudioEast every >Sunday. We are now doing what we should do and not let others profiteering >their way through, by organising parties and teaming up with various club to >bring down the costs of clubbing. >

>As for the website of asianmenclub will be closed by end of August with >new website taking over to cater internationally. >

>As for now our group is now know as Diva Divas who will also hold major >event in Singapore like the Rainbow Mellinium 2000 Countdown and the Mardi >Gras Street Party next year. Incidentally Diva Divas will be in Bangkok to >perform on 25th August for the prelaunch of Mardi Gras Bangkok 1999 at the >end October. Just look out for more things eg. The Divas International >Contest, and the many other clubs opening in Singapore. >

>Max Lim >email: amc69_71@yahoo.com >email: max@GeeTalk.com >

08/19/99 06:27:01

Name: selrahC Your Fav Sextivity: efas

Your Fav Body Type: yknuh ro yknuhc Your Nationality: om gna ASU

Comments:

Christopher

To bore everyone with a little more theory, some other possible reasons you're meeting passive Asians and I'm meeting assertive ones (and since I don't know you, these could be totally off base) (and again, this is without regard to top or bottom):

* I get successful passes made at me more than I succeed in making passes, thus selecting for assertive guys.

* Since I'm not usually attracted to passive guys, I tend not to make passes at them, and since they are passive, they wait for me to make the pass.

* "Rice and potatoes" bars like the N'Touch may be less attractive to assertive Asians (although an assertive Asian social friend of mine does like to go there -- however, he's strictly sticky), so assertive Asians may well go to other types of gay bars. Ha e you tried, say, The Cafe?

08/19/99 06:11:59

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Wah liao,

Sotong!

I guess if you can't paint the town red (esp. in Sg, where you might get a whipping), you can at least paint the BB red!

So, you used the term BB (bulletin board) to refer to this page, then Lestar thinks and uses BB like it was your bf's initials, then you wonder what BB means.

Anyways, thank you for thinking of me, and if I can't be with you guys in person, I can be with you in spirit.

08/19/99 02:11:45

Name: Aussie

Your Fav Sextivity: toilet humour

Comments:

Since no one has reponded to my previouss message, I will re-post it here...now can someone give me some response!!!Yeah...I am a 45yo Australian ang moh. I have been following this bb for a long time now but this is actually the first time I have posted omething. Well anyway, I have read in the archives that some toilet cubicles in Singapore have no doors, can someon confirm me on this? If so, then would the guy using the toilet use a newspaper or something to cover up his face and dick to prevent embara sment???? I also realised that many toilets in Singapore(and many asian countries) are "squat" toilets...in other ords, the toilets are basically holes on the floor rather than a seat. Can someone also confirm me on this? If both of the above are true, th n I would really love to visit the toilets in Singapore. The thought of a young cute chinese guy with his dick an balls hanging down while doing a "sh-t" in front of me is enough to make me cum!!! Thanks BW, I love this bb...this page is becoming sort of like a question and answer page...first we had the NSboy asking about medical checkup and now I am asking about t ilets...anyhow I absolutely love this bb... and actionkid...I look forward to your opinion to my questions....hugs and kisses to everyone.

08/19/99 02:10:16

Comments:

Hmmm, I wonder what the acronyms like BB & AJ are... And what the heck is DD!!?? D-day? Doomsday? Danny Devito!!?? ;p

Who can forget a unique nickname like Lestar!!?? :) Yeah, it's been a long while. Anyway, I think I did mention why I had to stop the stories... :(

Erm this thing about easily giving someone up whenever there's some misunderstanding sounds all so familiar. It usually happens esp when the initiating party has a change of heart (reads : there's a new person in the picture). Hence whenever something happens, any little problem can be used as an excuse that "maybe we should both take a breather..." Should that happen, the other party should try to recognize this rather than falli g into the trap of feeling guilty for the malaise.

Still, Lestar, as long as you have hope like you've mentioned, then there is that chance that things will be better.....

08/19/99 02:06:01

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss and hug

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

This is in response to Lestar's mail. I used to think the same of my ex the way you dd is thinkning about you. He's cute (my ex) and i got very worried that he'll go for someone else. I do know that looks don't really count but maybe what I want and your D as well, is just some sense of security. A gentle whisper of the three little and magical words will go a long way for your relationship.

Please don't get me wrong that I'm reprimanding you. I'm not. There're too many sad endings that it makes me glad that someone'd will remain happily attached. Maybe you'd want to share your bf worries at work and make him feel secure that even when he's busy at work, you're with him mentally. And of course if you think that he might read the bulletin board, it might ust be good not to mention about your fantasies over other guys.

Oh sharks! There I preach again...........please don't get offended.

08/19/99 01:58:04

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss and hug

Comments:

08/18/99 21:19:46

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

For reviews and updates on the latest Mandarin & Cantonese pop music scene, visit http://get.to/asianpop

08/18/99 18:29:15

Name: Lestar My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything sexciting and do-able! ; ) Your Fav Body Type: the body is not impt, the dick IS! : )

Comments:

hi SOTONG! *wave* wah, u damn good memory leh!! yah, it's mi, the ever-so-adorable Lestar. ; )it's been a while. i guess abt 5 mths+? i remember writing to ya but stopped due to my new busy job schedule. sorry pal!! how come i din see anymore of your touc ing stories?? u moved mi and my closeted PLUs pals to tears then!! sob... :~(

seems like u had an "exciting" adventure huh?? at least u quarrel with your BB! i am still in the same situation. My DD will EASILY GIVE me UP whenever we quarrel coz he always say i can definitely find a better looking guy, which can also pay more att ntion to me. I know it's true but why can't he understand that looks is NOT wat i want?? I LOVE him a lot and all i want is to be loved back by him!! SHIT! it's getting mi very edgy. So looking at my case, u are much better coz at least it's a spicy relat onship with lots of favours!! try talking to him again. if he still like tat, at least u tried, rite??

anyway, can anyone tell mi if there's a smooth, loving M2M relationship?? seems like not many are lucky, judging from the postings. sigh... : (

DD, if u r reading this, pls treasure mi okie!! Good Luck to Sotong and all u guys seeking TRUE LOVE.....

Life is still beautiful and full of hopes for me, Le-Star...... : )

08/18/99 17:31:29

Comments:

I very long never advertise here liao so tot tell u guys what's new on Sg Boy Homepage.

Sg Toyboy - threesome & Asian naturalists

Sg Boy Hotbods gallery - August gallery (Japanese cute guys) & National Day gallery (Singapore hunks)

Plus everything else on news, happenings, articles, classifieds....

http://get.to/sgboy

or click on "Visit me".

08/18/99 17:02:04

Your Fav Sextivity: fetish for office wear Your Fav Body Type: any dick will do!

Comments:

hi everyone. this is nothing sexciting, juz wanna share this with anyone out there!!

wow, today i met a very cute guy!! i was sent for a nite course by my company which will be attended by other pple from other dept. i hated these courses but no choice, kenna arrow to go. i was seated somewhere in the middle. then this guy came in late and he had nowhere to go but rite in front. i din really take note of him coz YUCKS, it must be some other guy n specs. but as the talk was really boring, i started to look around. and hey, the more i see him, the more i think he's CUTE!!! Way to cute!! e en the geeky specs couldn't sustain his cuteness for long. : )

he was dressed in plain white shirt, a normal looking tie and grey pants. but this normal dressing did not make him inconspicious, it only make him stand out. he is fair n has nice features. a rather pointed nose, pretty eyes and a to-die-for-oh-so-bo ish smile (ya, so like ME)!! i couldn't help but glance at him sideway from time to time.

finally, he broke the silence when we are in the toilet. he smile 1st and we made small talk. boy, my tight flat front pants was spotting a semi!! and it's the only time when i can check him out fully. he's slightly shorter than mi, slim, and average uild. but looks good enough in office wear to continue making my semi grow!! sad thing is that we din tok after the course ended. but i will be seeing him one last nite tom. hope we can keep the contact!

hmm... i really wonder if he's GAY!!! i couldn't tell coz my faulty gaydar always fails mi!! everytime i see a cute guy, my heart will tell mi that he's a PLU but in reality, they are not. so now i din dare make assumptions. do u guys have the same pro ?? i really hope he's one of us but he's too str8-looking. : ( sigh... my heart hasn't flutter as wildly as today for so long. maybe becoz i am keeping "celibate" for my DD for too long yet my DD has always took mi for granted and is always so buzy!! sob. . i feel like an unwanted child. but the fact is that, i am really consider gorgeous!! and i wonder how my DD can treat such a desirable guy like mi this way!! maybe i shld do something naughty?? pls help!! do u guys get this kind of treatment from your B ?? anyone wants to console a neglected heart?? my gayness is overwhelming mi!! arggghhhh.... i am confused!! sigh....

08/18/99 15:51:16

Comments:

Soory, I have to use this broad to look 4 someone.

Waiting. Maybe in vain.

08/18/99 15:08:06

Comments:

urrgh. why do i suddenly feel.. umm.. a bit unwell? somehow, the recent postings seem to indicate some rather.. umm.. negative influences having seeped into some of us.. i dunno.. doesn't make me feel too good...

I think it is perhaps time to just say that what we write here are simply our own experiences and meant to be shared as casual readings. We do not advocate our lifestyle and neither do we claim it to be right. Ultimately, we are all answerable for our own actions... But, on a personal note, if I have affected the thinking or change the values of some of you, I apologise. Read these pages with an open mind and a pinch of salt. You need not subscribe to all that we do here. Peace. You boys take care and reme ber that it is always better to have loved than not love at all.

08/18/99 14:19:51

Name: Raging Hormones

Comments:

Dear Mocha Spin,

don't feel too guilty about sleeping with your ex-bf. Now that it's in the past, try to keep it that way - in the past. Just remember one thing : just because you slept with him doesn't mean that you love your gf any less than before, and that's what really counts.

08/18/99 14:00:14

Name: mocha_spin

Comments:

I just want to share my story, I hope it doesn't bore you guys...I've actually 'turned str8' last year, after I broke up with my bf of three years, he got himself a much younger guy; (underaged I think.gawd..he's only taking his 'O' levels this year) wher as I found such a wonderful girlfriend..Though a lot of people supported me of turning str8 and advise me not disclose of my past to my gf, I must say it is very, very difficult thing to do.I cannot express myself well in front of her cos there's somethin I'm hiding from her..I finally let it out three months ago.(after 10mths of being steady)..I know our love is real when she held my hands tightly, kissed me and said that the past doen't matter at all to her...we had our fair share of lover's quarrel but never ever she brought up my past when we quarreled.

Througout the period I still keep in contact with my ex-bf, we remain good friends , just talking over the phone but never meet up ..until yesterday. He just called me after his night classes and said that he need someone to talk to and asked if it's o ay to come to my place, he turned up at my place 15 mins later and we talked till midnight and suddenly he start to seduced me..i tried to resist but the temptation is just too great..we end up sleeping together on my bed..he tried to penetrate me but I ust could not do it.we just did blowjobs and foreplay..Now I feel very guilty to my gf who has put so much trust in me.......I can't afford to lose her for this silly mistake...

08/18/99 13:52:44

Name: Chris

Comments:

To Ranging Hormone....thanks for your consolation...i really feel lucky that my firts experience doesn;t end up a bad one....who knows i mey be raped or something like that. :)

08/18/99 12:52:49

Comments:

Hi people,

It has been such a long time since I retired from this BB. Boy has the terrain changed :) Anyway, a warm welcum to all newcummers and also hi to old timers like Jef , Charles & AK. There's so much to say without hogging this BB...

Firstly, Jeff's position reminds me of mine. I used to have a bf way back in the final year of varsity till just recently. We'd meet regularly for 'ahem' till things turned bad a month ago. All the while, he has been my mentor of sorts. He's tall, tanned and muscular. He seems to attract guys everywhere he goes. He'd often relate to me incidents of how people tried to cruise him be it at the gym or at work!! How I envied him back then. And back then, I was really a blur sotong. I knew no hing about gay sex, cruising etc. So I looked forward to all his weekly stories about the happenings at the gyms and swimming pools. I stumbled upon this BB in the middle of last year. That was the turning point in my life. It was like having opened a Pan ora box. Since then, some of us guys like AK, Ahboi, Netjumper, Spunky etc have met up and so it was my turn to be exposed to gay culture. My dear buddy, being less IT savvy, was hence left out. I'd often relate the outings we guys had or the mails we've xchanged. Apparently, this didn't go down too well with my buddy. He said I've become bad...., I'm turning into a full gay etc... and he kept asking me if I had done it with any of these BW people. He seemed quite skeptical despite my constant reassurance . I hated his interogations.

One fine day about 2 or 3 months ago, he mentioned about his encounter with another guy in a steamroom. According to him, this was his first encounter with someone else other than myself. There was this lump deep in my throat and this s ur feeling inside my heart but still I congratulated him. Soon after that, I too took up the courage to visit such places. It wasn't to spite him but more out of curiosity to try it out myself.... (Anyway, only actionkid will understand this point.) But w en I related my exploit at the JB sauna to him, he commented that he had expected me to do so sooner or later..... I asked what he meant by that and he said since the day I stumbled upon this BW site, I have become from bad to worse because I meet u with gays!! I confronted him on his double standards; why he could do as he pleases without me passing any judgments but not vice versa.... He couldn't give a reply to that. The last time we spoke, he hung up on me after just a minute on the phon ... Sigh.., how do you initiate a reconciliation when he's not even open to communication. Oh well, life will just have to go on... :(

Admittedly, I have become more aware of who I am since I opened this BW pandora box. I remembered just half a year ago, I don't even know who's crusing me etc but my gaydar's quite horned now. I used to be quite skeptical about most of he postings here. Now I've realized how easy it is to make another guy lust and drool over you ;P It is like I've found a second youth!! ;P....

Lestar! Are you that same person who used to write to me?? If you are, it's glad to know you're making your first contribution to this BB. Mail me again for old time's sake? :)

I agree too that this place cannot do without our resident stud, Actionkid!! And yes, another gathering would be nice to have. It doesn't always have to be on a grand scale. Actually, I believe any gu s can just initiate and start the ball rolling with whoever they mutually feel comfortable meeting up with. What a pity our dear Charles & Christopher won't be able to join us ;P..

Okie, take care everybody....

08/18/99 12:09:24

Comments:

hi friends.... thanks for your concern!

tell you guys something, i AM looking for a friend/friends who is/are willing to go on further with me.... i m sincere and am looking for guys who are sincere....

so..... now.... when is the next gathering? ;p and haha..... anyone organising an orgy??? ;p i really would like to try something like that... hee.... ;p

08/18/99 07:21:36

Name: Aussie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Watching things Your Fav Body Type: Young chinese

Your Nationality: Australian

Comments:

Yeah...I am a 45yo Australian ang moh. I have been following this bb for a long time now but this is actually the first time I have posted something. Well anyway, I have read in the archives that some toilet cubicles in Singapore have no doors, can someon confirm me on this? If so, then would the guy using the toilet use a newspaper or something to cover up his face and dick to prevent embarassment???? I also realised that many toilets in Singapore(and many asian countries) are "squat" toilets...in other ords, the toilets are basically holes on the floor rather than a seat. Can someone also confirm me on this? If both of the above are true, then I would really love to visit the toilets in Singapore. The thought of a young cute chinese guy with his dick an balls hanging down while doing a "sh-t" in front of me is enough to make me cum!!! Thanks BW, I love this bb...this page is becoming sort of like a question and answer page...first we had the NSboy asking about medical checkup and now I am asking about t ilets...anyhow I absolutely love this bb....and actionkid...I look forward to your opinion to my questions....hugs and kisses to everyone.

08/18/99 07:07:31

Name: Lonely Poet

Comments:

Hi there!! Had a nice outing with my str fren last nite. Gosh!! I think I really do love him. But like they say, if you love somebody let me go or so the song goes :) In any case, I'm gonna take each day as it goes. Today is day no.58 since we got to kno each other.

Chris, thanks for your comments. In a way, I agree age should not be a hinderance. But I think most PLUs think that if one goes out with a much younger person, it is like cradle snatching. Even my str fren thinks so. Hence he tells my AJ f ens that he's much older than his actual age. I'm afraid I'm not able to treat him like a younger brother as I'm too involved in his life now. Yes I'm a bi, in fact I had a gf as recent as last year.

Actionkid, thanks for writing. You seemed like you're very experienced in the AJ scene. Thanks for your concern.

08/17/99 17:24:09

Name: Melayu My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: celibate

Your Fav Body Type: chinese age bet 26 to 33 Your Nationality: Mars

Comments:

I have been following the BB, can't help putting some comment. What you guys been thru on dates and ONS really turns me on. I refrain from coming out, but can't help with my preferences. I'm actully attracted to chinese guys more than my own race. I wish could have one person right now to cuddle. I;m not bad looking, in the army my chinese friend hug me sevral times nut I always 'jual mahal'. I just need you guys advise, I'm in late twenties now but still cannot find a suitable boyfriend.

08/17/99 17:21:47

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hmmmm..seems that the latest cruising area are the chatlines that have sprung up.Called a 1900 number over the weekend as I was curious.Called on a Saturday night and wow were there some serious messages.Got hooked on this caller asking for partners to jo n him for a "Sensual,erotic slow lovemaking session!"Answered his message and met at a local hotel.When I arrived he was already in a towel after a bath.In his mid 30s but with a well toned body and sensual smile.After a quick introduction I took a refres ing bath and joined him on the bed.A third guy was to join us in 10 minutes.When he arrived I was pleased to see another well toned and good looking guy.As we waited for him to freshen up I couldn't help but notice a nice erection between a towel so I sta ted by gentle placing hispre-cum dripping tool between my soft wet lips.He moaned with pleasure as I gently massaged his cock head with my hungry tongue.We were soon in a 69 position enjoying each other.When the 3rd guy came out and saw us he smiled and a other erection smiled happily at me.Being such a slut I welcumed him into my wet lips as te first guy repositioned himself and started rimming me.Heaven! Soon we were trying all sorts of positions like both licking one guys nipples ,then a 696, 969 and en oying every moment!The we stood the 3rd guy up and as one of us frenched kissed him and licked his nipples I let my tongue caress his inner thigh and started sucking his sweet hard tool.He moaned and sighed as he shot his sweet juice into me and started t rusting his hard growing tool into me!It was a wild, wet and pleasantly exhausting weekend!3 hours of pure joy.After all, we all have our needs and sometimes ONS are less of a hassle.

08/17/99 16:57:03

Name: Zen Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging forever....

Your Fav Body Type: My boyfriend's? Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hmm, this ON/OFF button thing is an interesting idea to play with.... perhaps a little dose of info can throw some light? Sociological findings indicate in some societies where there is no expressed taboo against 'homosexuality'... there is greater fle ibility in the performance of gender roles and or the expression of sexual behaviour. For example, a woman who professes to be a 'woman-lover' at one stage of her life may have sexual relations with women and or, take on the roles traditionally assigned t men. However, there are cases where such a woman 'switched' (so called) to the traditional feminine and female role, and she may marry and be a mother. Now I dunno how you people are reading into this... to me it shows that the expression of human sexual ty to a certain extent exist within the cultural framework of the society and the kind of rigidities in our 'modern' society is creating unnecessary stress on people like us. The labels we use to organise our thoughts are clearly limited, humans transcend these labels.

Okaay, I know I know.... all these sounds dull and dry and boring and anti-erection... hehe... well, that's all I will contribute... just let me take my little precious time to de-stress myself. Ok, bye again.

08/17/99 15:48:13

Comments:

@lex! nice to see ya back here again.. :P Hehehe.. it might be complete if ahboi makes his appearance as well, eh? and edmund, netjumper, golfnut, krap, etc etc etc. Actually, ahboi kinda booted the idea of a reunion.. and we were thinking of you, jeff, et .. and of course the new guys here. Will see how it goes. Meanwhile, to all the rest of you new guards.. I think this page would've died off without you guys too... It is natural for us to disagree on certain issues, but ultimately, the more united we are the stronger we become. I think these pages serve as a great channel for us.. credit to BW, of course. BB without an attitooood. xept, Be happy and smile always! Crooooooooooooze on, babes!

08/17/99 15:37:24

Name: @lex

Comments:

Nice to know that you are still in action, action kid! Good to see you again too jeff... I miss the old regular guys too. Ak, so how? Any chance of organizing a reunion??? Count me in! Cheers!

08/17/99 15:20:43

Your Fav Body Type: slim tanned str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

L.Poet.....I dun think age is any hinderance as long as both of u 'click'.....my first 'relationship' was with someone 8 yrs older than me rem????? maybe u should just treat him like a younger brother......by the way....u are bi??? Are u the only son? Is our boi an only son too???I alway thot u are gay...but if u ever decide to "be str8" all the best but dun break any gals/guys heart okay?????

08/17/99 15:02:33

Name: JediBoy17 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :P

Your Fav Body Type: :P Your Nationality: Together we make a Difference

Comments:

I feel that there's no on/off button in homosexuality. You realise your sexuality when you look at others, and turn back to look at yourself. You could turn straight all of a sudden, it might be momentarily, and that short moment of time, you self delude yourself, and celebrate that you're normal. But what's normal? Is it really normal just because the majority is straight?

I say, it would really be normal if you stop deceiving yourself and get a life.

P/s Not a personal attack, just an opinion and stomping on the "norm". Why conform to the norm? Be Yourself, don't be a product of all products.

08/17/99 14:35:38

Comments:

oh dear.. the topic of labels.. sigh. I just wanna make it clear that I do not have any ON-OFF switch embedded on my head.. just lots of little horns..;P We do not choose to be what we are. We are the way we are and we do things becoz it is how we have de eloped and matured through the years and over a whole series of experiences, tribulations and triumphs. It is not always about denying your true sexuality. After more than a quarter century, I think we should all have developed the maturity to decide what we want to do with our lives and if a certain lifestyle or way of living is the one that suits us. It is not about denial. Rather, it is about acceptance.

I'm sorry, but I am not an advocate of the gay agenda. I think all people, gays, bis, straights.. we're all living in the same planet and we simply have to live and adapt. Everyone has their problems.. ours only appear bigger becoz we live it. But for one to impose on others.. to decide or forever be labelled a "living lie".. I think that would be extremely unfortunate. Just live your life as you want to... labels should not matter.. but a little conscience would go a long way.

All that said... Lonely poet... nope.. I have not turned str8 and neither have I not been gay. I've always been like this.. and I go with the flow of things... been in love with both men and women. And been hurt by both as well. I chose to skip the indent ty crisis bit.. just do what I feel is right. I can understand etc's scepticism... by remaining 'undecided', one stand to hurt others.. I agree. Which is why, I always say, whatever that you do, maintain some conscience. Then again, one can never know the outcomes, and hence, it is best to avoid guys who are 'undecided'. I've accepted that, and I know that it is unfair for me to get involved with other guys.. coz I'll only hurt them in the end. It becomes a vicious cycle..

I know that this argument can go on and on. But I say, there's no point bashing it to death. Just live your life and be happy.. :) And L.Poet, glad to know that you have taken reigns of the situation again. You take care, yah?

08/17/99 11:45:51

Name: etc

Comments:

Gee,

I wonder how some people can turn straight then turn gay then turn straight then turn whatever.

Do u like have a on/off switch built inside your ass such then each time someone fxxks u, u will be yelling "I'm straight" "I'm gay" with each stroke?

Why don't you just accept the facts and stop trying to run away from reality?

Reality bites, that's why it's called reality.

08/17/99 10:53:01

Comments:

Hi!! Thanks Action kid for your input. I think in a way I do agree with your view. Just out of curiousity, are you straight? In any case, I have started the process of keeping the relationship at a distance. I know it hurts him somehow becos he does not know w at's happening. He has said he might get married and yet he also qualified that he might not marry instead. All I know is that he wants me to be around in case he becomes lonely. I think it is selfish of him but yet I am willing to do that much for him. A though I know I'm playing with fire. I have always thot that I was a bi and that I was incapable of loving another guy. Hmm... this experience has showed me otherwise. In any case, who knows, I might be the one who eventually turn straight. Once again, t anks Action kid for your valuable input. Btw AK, were u ever "gay" in one point of time? How did you turn straight? (if you are)

08/17/99 09:40:40

Name: KEN My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Hunks/Fit

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Ken 25 Chinese here. Love swim, music, movies and read. Basically I am sociable and kind. Those who do not know me thinks I'm arrogant - I aren't. Really need some close friends out there - sincere ones pls.

08/17/99 09:24:35

Comments:

has anyone any experiences of cruising at the private swimming clubs?

08/17/99 07:50:19

Name: Tim

Comments:

to Jeff and others:

Being following this page since the good old times, and I do felt pity that Jeff has become single. Well, all good things will come to an end eventually, the same goes for my relationship in future, though things are still okie at the moment. Let's a l move on, kay??

Tim

08/17/99 07:43:23

Comments:

08/17/99 07:30:02

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: slurping on a nipple or armpit. yummy!

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

ak

Welcome back! I enjoyed reading about your escapades.

I've only had sex with two Singaporeans that I know of, so I can hardly give a statistically relevant comment, but both were quite assertive about expressing their sexual interests. Sample quote from one of them: "I want you to be more agressive." San Francisco Sex Information would approve.

Christopher

not to be confused with Chris

Yes, I do know the N'Touch (even if I'm not sure where the apostrophe goes), and have been there a few times, and once to Jaded. I'm not much of a bar/club person.

Hmmm! Your experience has been somewhat different from mine; perhaps this is because I am short, still working on the muscles. I can't speak for whether I look butch, but I'm often mistaken for str8.

In the two cases I related, the guys were not simply willing to be top, they embraced that role with gusto! But my involvement with this issue actually goes back seven years:

I had just met an Asian guy who responded to my personals ad in one of the local gay newspapers. We went to bed on the first meeting. On getting into bed, he immediately announced I was his emperor. (Actually, I guess I need to count this as being asserti e, as he was specifying our roles.) To make a long story short, the sex was lousy, and we wound up becoming friends. Several months later, it came up in conversation that he was a top and liked to screw older white guys butts. I asked him why he played pa sive with me. He said he assumed I would expect him to be bottom and he wasn't in the mood for an argument.

Since then, I've often told Asian partners on going to bed with them that I don't assume what they are like in bed. (I did not do that with the two guys who suddenly exhibited their topness.) Sometimes, they give me a strange look. But I have some look im ediately relieved and announce they are tops. In any case, top, bottom, or versatile, I have been lucky to run into very few who are silent and passive about what they want sexually, and they become fewer and fewer as the years go by. Most either verbally express what they want or just do it or (try to) push me into position.

Note: most Asians I have sex with are immigrants or visitors, very few American-born Asians.

Steven

ak has already given you the bad news that my gay gym is in San Francisco. The good news is that if you visit SF, most gyms will let you buy a day or week pass, no membership required. Most gyms in SF have a large gay contingent, and a few have some fooli g around. The "officially" gay gyms are (in alphabetical order), Market Street Gym, and the two Muscle Systems (also called Muscle Sisters or Muscle Sissies). There used to be another gay gym but it closed because everyone was too busy cruising to work out of not enough business. Other gyms reputed to have a lot of gay members include Gold's Gym (SF only), the Central YMCA, and the Van Ness branch of 24 Hour Fitness.

You may also wish to avail yourself of the sex clubs (Eros and Blow Buddies) or visit a bathhouse (with private rooms) in nearby Berkeley or San Jose.

Of course, you can enjoy many of our fine SF restaurants, as SF is up there with Sg as a food-lovers paradise. Just doing my bit for the tourism industry.

08/17/99 06:39:22

Your Fav Sextivity: Doing it with my DD in his office. ; ) hee hee... Your Fav Body Type: Taller than me & not too flabby

Your Nationality: Sin-ga-por-lian

Comments:

hi everybody, esp. Bernard! this is my virgin entry in this bulletin board. have been browsing around but never really dare to put in an entry (maybe more due to not knowing how. Ha!)

Anyway, lemme give a little intro'. I have only 1 or 2 close PLU pals, so i would love to hear more from u sincere guys out there. i am 24yo, 1.74m, 64kg, very cute ; >, humorous, fun-loving and exciting!!

hey Raging Hormones! the reason why i add in this little posting is becoz i saw your article!! Like u, i am so turned on by MEN in OFFICE ATTIRE!! hahaha... The tie, the well-pressed shirt that enhanced the broad shoulders and firm pecs, the well-tailo ed pants that cld maybe display a slight bulge or a thin cock outline!! and the V-shaped silhoutte when u look from behind!! Gosh, thinking of it makes me wanna cum in my pants!! hahaha... Actually, i am quite a stunner myself. ;) so, is there any other g y who shared the same taste as i am?? maybe we can gossip abt any cute guy in the office??!! hee...

will be back....

08/17/99 05:36:42

Comments:

I've been keeping hushed up about Lonely Poet's issue, but just thot I'd jot down my views now.. though I wish to state beforehand that these are just my views, and not meant to be imposed on anyone..

Refrain from getting emotionally involved with a 'straight' guy, especially the type that already plan on getting married and has no desire to be gay. I'm one of those guys, and well... it is not good for either party to get involved. One of you will defi itely get hurt.

I can understand the emotions that you speak. It is a lovely feeling to have someone care for you, make you feel special. The company is priceless and you treasure it with all your heart. However, with gay relationships, it is difficult to ensure a full c mmitment. Such things are rare and will only come after much understanding and mutual respect, just like the str8 relationships. The extra hurdle is the fact that our society still do not recognise gay relationship as being 'official', hence the tendency o be skewed towards the more 'open' kind of relationships.

I would advise that you treasure your friendship with that 19yo guy. Separate the truth from the fantasy. He is a wonderful guy.. truth. He cares for you a lot... truth. That he will stay with you forever..? fantasy. He might.. he might not. Thus, guard y urself against the potential hurt that he might cause you.. though may be unintentional, but it would be painful nonetheless. And it is best that you start now. Love him as he loves you. Enjoy his company as he enjoy yours. But do not become over-reliant n him. Always be your own man.

As for the age bit, it is really of no consequence when the two of you understands one another well enuff. Just enjoy the feeling of being in love, but keep your eyes wide open. Go with the flow and I'm sure things will be fine somehow. If anything, there s always people like us around to lend an ear.. :)

08/17/99 04:04:41

Comments:

I'm glad for the page... it allows people who are usually repressive to express what they feel and also allow blokes like me to get insights from people with the same lifestyle without compromising on my wish to be anonymous. Anyway, I would like to thank Chris and Gayzone for your comments. Really appreciate it.

Chris, he is 19yo and has yet to complete his NS. I also think that he is very young too. But he is the one always taking the initiative to call and meet up with me. Do you think age gap is a p oblem here? I'm 24.

Gayzone, the difference is that my friend has totally stopped cruising other guys. Ever since he met me, he has stopped doing ons because he knows I dun like it. He said that he wants to be with me at least until he gets married. In fact I have been trying to drive a wedge between us so that I could end this relationship. But so far he has been resistant to it.

I'm just wondering whether this relationship will fade out eventually. Somehow I hope not as I think I love him a whole lot. In a way I know getting involved with a straight guy will definitely not work out. Anyone out there has any more comments?

PS. I'm still looking for a part-time job lobang. Anyone out there got recommendation?

08/17/99 01:31:33

Comments:

hmm.. this issue about gwm vs gam/passive vs active.. I think we touched it in the archives.. had some argument with ahboi about it..;P Anyway, I guess we, as true lovers of SEX know that when it comes to having a good time together, cultures and race pro ide no boundaries..;P I am a firm opposition to the perception that asians are more submissive. I do not like to be imposed upon and neither do I like gwms to assume I'm a btm for them to fxxk. Naaah.. no malice, coz I do know of some really wonderful ang moh guys who are great in bed. What I realise is that it is best to go into it without any perceptions. I never expect anyone to lead me, and neither do I plan on leading anyone. I'm happy with just simple foreplay and hugging, kissing, etc. But if things go beyond that, then we will both take cue from each other. Sex is meant to happen naturally, not forced or coerced..;P And it is not about gwm or gam or bam or watever..

And dixon.. hehehe.. about the check up thingy.. wud you believe that I had to go through all the different situations? Had a 1-to-1 with the MO, 4-to-1, and also stand in line and take turns to drop undies..;l I guess the exhibitionist in me simply enjoy it.. :) Dun be too worried about hard ons. Keep cool and just smile.. :)

and jeff... things happen and things move on. Glad to have you back on the board, kiddo.. :)