Male HQ

From Bw Archives 43 : 14 Sep - 30 Sep 99

HendryTan

Sigh !! How many cannonballs does it take till we know; that too many people have died. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

For those who post racist remarks here, if the daily news of the tragedies from East Timor, Yugoslavia, Middle East does not wake their callousness then Bob Dylan is right about the stupidity of some of mankind. However the rest of us are wide awake so be gone you dogs of war !!

09/30/99 22:24:23

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: Marikita

Comments:

I need a medical consultation from gay doctor. Any recommendation?

09/30/99 22:17:55

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Hmmm! I can see why Sissy may not have "heard" Mambo's apology. It came across as a "sorry, but..." to me. But I am glad things are starting to calm down again. At risk of being one of those sterotypical ang mo who has to stick his nose into everything, I'm going to make a few comments.

First, let me reveal my biases. My attraction is to guys who are not extreme in any direction. That is, somewhat sissy or somewhat masculine is attractive to me. Very sissy or very macho is not attractive to me. I like some muscles. I don't like really big muscles (though there are exceptions).

A bi friend told me about a book he read concerning how gender, attraction, and behavior arise. This book's theory (or report of research) states that during pregnancy the fetus is subject to hormonal washes (or not subject to them) at various points in the pregnancy.

* At one point in the pregnancy,

1. if the wash occurs, the child becomes a boy;

2. if the wash doesn't occur, the child becomes a girl (I may have these first two backwards);

3. if a half-wash occurs (rare), the child becomes intersex.

* At another point in the pregnancy,

1. if the wash occurs, the child will be attracted to women;

2. if the wash doesn't occur, the child will be attracted to men;

3. if a half-wash occurs, the child will be attracted to both.

* At a third point in the pregnancy,

1. if the wash occurs, the child will have masculine behavior;

2. if the wash doesn't occur, the child will have feminine behavior.

So, by this theory, if all 3 washes occur, or none of the 3 occur, you get the typical heterosexual male or female who acts according to their gender role. If you don't get all 3 washes in agreement with each other, you get some variation.

I have an additional theory that some gay males may cultivate femme behavior to make themselves identifiable to other gay males. I think this kind of femme will decrease as gays become more open. However, it is unreasonable to expect someone who is femme from birth to change who they naturally are.

As for why someone who is femme would want to cultivate muscles, our current society seems to be defining looking good as having muscles. Why wouldn't a femme guy want to look good? (This is not to put down guys who don't want or can't get muscles. I am only saying that this is the current trend.)

By the way, at my gym in San Francisco, there are quite a few femme guys with muscles, so it is not just a Sg phenomenon.

Mambo, please do not assume that all femme guys are passive. Some can be quite assertive (and I like that).

They also do not necessarily want to be women. The ones that do want to be women generally identify as transgender. Some have had the operation and some haven't. One I know who has had the male-to-female operation is reputed to be quite the dominatrix!

09/30/99 17:13:32

Name: Jie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: my BF's! Your Nationality: made in Spore

Comments:

Hi guys. Thnaks for the info on the blood test thing. Will be going on one of the saturday that i m not tied down with work. And here's another q, that i hope the old birds can share with us, newbies. Where will be a good place to have dinner or lunch in JB that is gay friendly? There is one in KL called...??? i forgot the name, but do they have one in JB as well? And i hope they can serve sme vegetarian food as well? anyone can help? And are there any pubs in JB that is safe and not too flashy..ni e comfy setting... Will be going there with my bf over the weekend...

09/30/99 17:09:21

Name: Sissy

Comments:

Thanks to Zen, Bernard and Gard for your support. You guys are correct. I could have tempered my comments a little better. But I was so peeved by Mambo's total lack of consideration for the other readers of this board.

A few clarifications/apologies are in order.

1) My comments about seeking sex in toilets and hiding in the cubicle like a rat are directed at Mambo only. For others who do cruise in toilets, I say enjoy yourselves but be careful.... :)

2) I may sound venomous in my scoldings of Mambo, but in actual fact, I am a very nice and stable man who would not even hurt a rat.

3) I don't fight evil with evil..honest. If I do, I will go to Zouk and see which young men danced on the central platform, and then hangs out at TBP fifth floor toilet to check out which of the young men from Zouk cruise there....and then I will give him shit. But I really won't and don't....swear to god!!!

4) We really ought to vocalise our objections when someone come into this public board and expouse views that racist, prejudiced, sexist, intolerant etc. It is like this person walks into a party and shouts out his prejudiced views and we are all the isteners. Mambo can says what he wants, but he must be prepared to take the repercussions. Whether he or for that matter anybody else following this discussions learns anything at all is entirely up to them.

Gay bashings (beaten up physically - not being scolded on bulletin boards)and even murders are on the rise in the US and many other parts of the world. (Do read some of the gay rights sites to get a better idea) We really outta look out for our own bro hers and sisters than to find faults with them. I sincerely apologise to anyone here (u included Mambo) for my venomous and staunch defence of my sisters and brothers. I am pretty cooled down now and this will be my last words on this matter. Till another idiot/bigot shows his ugly head.... :)

09/30/99 16:21:55

Name: Zen

Comments:

Gard. Mmm, point valid and acknowledged. We've said what we said, "Sissy"'s anger is perfectly understandable, though could have been better-directed. I guess it's still up to parties involved.

09/30/99 16:18:26

Name: TT My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sex, computer stuff

Your Fav Body Type: No preference. Just be responsive !! Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Daryl, We meet at your workplace (Seletar) at about 10.30 am, after the meeting. Would like to see you again, hope that further development can happen in the future. 8-)

09/30/99 16:05:36

Name: Simon

Comments:

Like to make friends with gay policemen. Discreet and sincere.... really.

09/30/99 11:52:34

Name: Gard

Comments:

I understand your motives, Zen, but I must wonder how many of us here will cool down and take kindly to an anti-gay hate campaign launched by some zealous bigots. I question how many of us, who dare to be called 'str8-acting', will run away like sissies, nd listen to nice music -- while our sissy-acting friends can be manly enough to stand and fight for our rights?

09/30/99 10:06:37

Name:

Zen

Comments:

Gard, your latest posting is accurate, and errm the bgsound, "All I ask of you" is adrenaline-pumping meh??

I thought it was romantic..Or is it becos there are 3 other midi files playing??? :-)..... Guess I myself was

affected by the negativity of the remarks, pretty tired from all that name-calling... just want them to stop

for a while and cool down.

09/30/99 09:39:43

Name: Bernard

Comments:

I believe the fault lies with Mambo and Anti-Sissy for being so intolerant of others, not Sissy.

09/30/99 09:00:47

Comments:

Mr. Sissy, it is one thing to defend your honour and your rights; it's another to return evil with evil. Mambo expressed his personal prejudice insensitively and he has apologized; you will show yourself to be above him only if you contain your personal p ejudice towards cruisers. Kindly remember what this bulletin board is all about. Just share with us your side of the story, so that the more ignorant section of our community can be educated.

09/30/99 07:32:55

Name: looker

Comments:

Hello there... hoping to use this BW to get in touch with a guy.

You boarded the TIBS bus number 184 somewhere near clementi. You were with your specky friend. I guess you must have finished going to the gym as both of you have a nice build.

While in the bus, you gave up seats for a mother and child. You were wearing singlet, kakhis bermudas, a haversack and you alighted near the cold storage nearby King Albert's as your other friend wants to but something. If you read this message, i would l ke to know you and perhaps be friends. There are 2 of you and you are the one without specs.

hope to hear from you soon... till then....

09/30/99 07:28:50

Comments:

I am prepared to stop all these quarrelling as soon as that idiot of a toilet hiding young punk rat Mambo apologies to his lack of sensitivities. Remember guys, I DID NOT start all this.

Either he learns his lessons here, or he might just get hurt outside if he continues his sissy-bashing ways. Please read his previous posts. This rat is seeking anonymous sexual/anal encounters in public toilets!! He is trying to seduce strange men n buses!! And he is so "disappointed" when one of them wakes up and rebuff his approaches. If this idot isn't careful, he is going to learn a painful lesson one day.

09/30/99 07:06:21

Name: drop

Comments:

30/10 Thursday about 1.30pm, you were at World Trade Centre hawker centre eating duck noodles. That mature exec, you were wearing white shirt n blown checks tie. I'was sitting next to your table aslo eating duck noodle. You didn't really notice me but i was admiring you.

09/30/99 06:36:09

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a pure , chaste , innocent virgin Your Fav Body Type: tall , dark , boyish , lean , mean ... lovin' ...

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

the picture sucks (pun unintended) ! ofcoz it's doctored , the lighting is different !

09/30/99 06:22:19

Name: Alex

Comments:

Perhaps this is not the most appropriate place to post this, but I am trying as many ways as possible to reach closeted or married men 30 years and above, who may be interested in making platonic friends through a small group being planned. The idea is to meet for dinner and after-dinner conversation once a month. No sex, no matchmaking. In other words, no pressure. If you're interested to know more, go to Yawning Bread (URL above) and click on "Yagga Yagga 2". There's an email link there for replies. All orrespondence will be confidential. Thanks for sparing the time to read this.

09/30/99 06:05:03

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Thanx for your update Mambo, appreciated it very much and sorry to cause you so much trouble with Sissy.

Sissy, lets stop the argument and post something that most readers would like to read about.

Newpaper yesterday actually posted the details about the murder case in Katong Park Hotel happened last year. For those who missed it, you still have the last chance to learn about it in Crimewatch on Monday, 10:30pm, TCS 8.

09/30/99 00:25:08

Comments:

Hahaha. Zen, I disagree with your intentions. Nice adrenaline-pumping background music is frequently played when hate crimes are being committed. Bitterness will end once all gays, str8- or sissy-acting, are destroyed, because people are all listening to usic, and not to one another. Same thing may be said of racism, and all other kinds of human ignorance and stupidity.

09/30/99 00:00:01

Comments:

Sighh, can you all please stop the quarrel for a while, cool down, listen to the nice background sound I linked for you all?? There will be no end to bitterness.... Don't be hurtful to each other...ok? That's all I ask of you...:-)

09/29/99 19:31:46

Comments:

To Anti-sissy/Mambo

First of all I strongly believe both you idiots/bigots are one and the same person. Mambo, you were probably in drag when you try to be the macho anti-sissy. You are so damn pathetic - trying to post in another name just to try and show that you actu lly have support in your screw-up views. Listen you intellectually challenged idiot, you have no fxxking idea how we lived our lives, what are our dreams and fears, why we behave the way we behave. Your half-ass definations of sissies are so idiotic. Where the fxxk did you get your ideas? from the toilet walls that you always hung out in? Just because we do not appealed to you does not mean you have to put us down like you did. We ARE humans and we have feelings too.

And don't give us that shit that we set bad examples to kids. You who seek sex in public toilets and trying to seduce strangers have absolutely no right to say we set bad examples. And why do u need to seek sex in toilets, hiding in the cubicles like rats? Poor baby, are you so scared of showing your true colours?

09/29/99 16:31:38

Name: Zen (a little unpardonably lonesome tonight)

Your Nationality: A little star lost in infinite space

Comments:

"Say you'll share with me

one love, one lifetime . . .

say the word

and I will follow you . . .

Share each day with me,

each night, each morning . . .

Love me

that's all I ask of you . . ."

"All I ask of you", Phantom of the Opera.

09/29/99 16:21:18

Name: Car My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Boyish

Your Fav Body Type: compact

Comments:

Hi Sam - you happen to join us for lunch today (29)@ the west "JP" nice chatting with u, hope you will response to my posting if not pls call my office.

09/29/99 16:12:42

Name: Car My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Boyish

Your Fav Body Type: compact

Comments:

Hi Sam - you happen to join us for lunch today (29)@ the west "JP" nice chatting with u, hope you will response to my posting if not pls call my office.

09/29/99 16:09:04

Name: swim22

Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: well built man

Comments:

http://www.gay-town.com/dado/hair021.html great pic here. really wonder whether if is is doctored... hope not. :)

09/29/99 12:36:05

Comments:

09/29/99 06:41:41

Name: Masculine Not Sissy

Comments:

To that guy "Anti-Sissy"

U cannot blame them for being sissy. Most of them are born that way. Some of them do not like their own behaviour too. U should not blame them just as the straights should not blame you for your sexual orientation being homos xual or bisexual. At most u should be thankful u are not born a sissy.

09/29/99 01:55:42

Name: mambo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sex wif non sissy guys..

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hmmmm i guess the sissys here are all going to hate mi for toking abt them...oh gosh...hmmm well its all up for the individual to judge whether i m saying the rite thing......well i dun mean to criticise them.....no offence p/s its juz personal feeling... .anyway...using the words :"dun" "mi" and so on.....does not relate that i m a sissy.....hmmm i learnt all these short forms from irc..... well..... wat makes u think that using such words are sissys......if that is so.... that all the pple in irc are all sissys.. and well....if that is really the truth....oh GOSH.... i think i have to stop using them......... well I really hope u could differentiate between SISSY & PASSIVE!!!!!! SISSY= a guy that believes that he is born of the wrong sex gender.....he should be a gal instead.....and therefore whatever things he do.....he always do wat a gal does...in terms of gestures,walking,eating,and so on and so forth.... the actions were the same as gal but the only differnce is that they have a guy face and a guy's organ...... Passive= a guy who tends to be a girl in emotional relationships....who like a girl tends to want some security and caring from his active bf......BUT will neber act like a gal in terms of gestures,mannerisms,movement etc...... I AM SURE THAT MANY ACTIVE GUYS HERE HAVE THEIR BFS WHO ARE PASSIVE AND NOT SISSY BUT STRAIGHT ACTING....RITE? SO THAT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN PASSIVE AND SISSY.... TO THOSE SISSYS WHO COMMENTED: WELL...I THINK YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME IN TERMS OF AGE.... HOW CAN'T U DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN SISSY(AH QUA) AND PASSIVE..... WELL..... ANYWAY ITS JUZ PERSONAL FEELING THAT I BROUGHT UP TO LET SOME GUYS KNOW.... NOT TO OFFEND ANY SISSY HERE...... WELL IF I REALLY OFFENDED SOMEONE.... I APOLOGISED FOR THAT....... SEEYAAAAA : :)

09/29/99 01:26:15

Name: AntiSissy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kinky SEx

Your Fav Body Type: Solid boys Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

To that Ah-Qua, it is you people who makes the public shun from us gays, utter disgrace ! Imagine a guy with a dick behaving like a girl from mannerism, speech and even looks !! Young kids are gonna judge you sissy like some kind of freak. Can't you act n rmal or at least human ?

09/29/99 00:23:00

Comments:

In one paragraph, Mambo, you have demonstrated the same kind of prejudice as the ignorant and the misinformed have of gays. Thank God you are not born heterosexual or you might go around committing hate crimes.

09/28/99 18:39:38

Your Fav Sextivity: Screwing Mambo

Comments:

To Mambo:

Guess what mambo, you sound damn sissy yourself in your last post. Reread your thread sister - you were so bitchy!!! Don't condemn peopoe just because they are not your type. Have you not learnt anything from reading this board? You act so high and mighty but you were looking for sex in a toilet!!! And read the way u write sister. The "mi", "dun", "tomolo" sound really like u are one of us. And you even dare to to invite the person you tried to seduce on the bus to respond to you!! So heow one ah.

Listen bitch, next time don't go around calling the pots black when you are a pan.

09/28/99 18:25:41

Name: Sissy my ass

Comments:

To Mambo:

Guess what Mambo, you sound damn fxxking sissy yourself, you know that. Reread your thread sister. You sound so bitchy AND sissy!!! Who are you to condemn the way people talk and behave. You hide in toilets to look for sex for heaven sake!! And pictur the way you write, with your "mi", "dun", "tomolo". And you even try to seduce a stranger on a bus!!

Grow up sister!!! You sound like a pan calling the pot black!!!

09/28/99 10:31:31

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kana screwed.... hahahahaa

Your Fav Body Type: slim.... Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

well...dreamer...hmmm almost went there everyday after sch....but neber see any cute guys....the guys i saw there were old....*sigh*....probably the time i went there is not rite....hmmm i will always be there ard 4-6pm...hmmmm maybe all the cute guys wil be there at nite....do u think so?..... well i got to encounter some guys that r so "sister" a few days ago.... i was inside a cubicle...waiting for people to take initiative......all of a sudden.... a group of guys came in...and gosh they talk like "sisters"....they keep critising that there are people peeping them when they are urinating...... i really can't stand them.... and i really hate sissys..... then a while later they bent down and lok at the guys shoes..... well maybe they had spotted me wearing a pair of bright nike shoes...... and therefore thinking i was ard their age...and probably they think that the rest of the guys were old ....they kept loitering outside my cubicle....and peeping at mi to see how i look like.....Damn it... i really hate these type of persons....if they wanted to peep they can get into one of the cubicles and do t...why do they have to peep in the open.....what if a security guard happens to come in..and saw that....wouldn't they got us(the people inside the cubicle) into trouble??..... BASKET!!!!! they really have pig brains MAN!!!!!!!!.....*furious*.....and wo se still....they are sissy........... anyway...after a while they got tired of waiting and finally went off......Thought they had gone off... i and another guy(which i juz found to have fun with....while waiting for the sissys to go off) went out of the toilet and was waiting for the lift.... then all of a sudden.....the sissys appear in front of us.....hmmm and WOW one of them is quite goodlooking and hunky......but i am not interested in him as he is so passive!!!!.... GOSH!!!!! why are all sissys so machomary........ since they wanted to be a sissy...why do they have to train up their body?....imagine if u see a hunky guy down the street and u approached him...and the moment he open his mouth and talk.....and gosh u know that he is sissy.... how would u guys feel?..... ANYWAY...mi and this guy juz went to a place and do it... and later exchange contact numbers and go off....(as for the place...i can't reveal as i afraid policeman may read this posting and raid the place.....the regulars at TBP.....i m sure u noe that ri e?)..... well....this morning i had an interesting incident to relate.....i got a 9 am tutorial this morning......as usual... i went to the zion road hawker centre bustop to wait for my bus 75....at around 8.15...then saw this guy wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans waiting for the bus...anyway saw this guy quite a few times.... he was from my poly and i always saw him at this bustop every tuesday to wait for the same bus as i was waiting for....... hmmmm he was an average guy.... but i ws attracted to him.....hmmmm e exchange glances almost every tuesday.... on the bus.... (Dun noe whether he is gay.....as my gaydar...is not that accurate in scanning for gays)....anyway... suprisingly.....todays bus was not crowded at all....so i managed to find a seat....and ther w s a vacancy beside mi....seeing this...he sat beside mi...and our arms and legs were touching each other....COOL....that feeling was good.....I think he know about this but he did not move away his arms or legs... i guess he might be feeling quite good ab ut this......anyway..we kept rubbing each other when the bus moves and stops...(as for ur information...the bus was moving quite fast)....and all these while we neber move our arms nor legs.....apart....I was aroused....(but not sure whether he feel the s me thing also).......finally... we reached our destination....and we got off the bus... thought he would take initiative and ask formy name and phone number....but no...his friend saw him and he walk to his friend and chat with him.....*sigh*...guess he i not gay after all..... what do u guys think about these....... well mi still hoping we could do it agin next tues....AND IF U HAPPEN TO BE THE GUY I AM REFERING TO......KINDLY EMAIL MI.. COS I REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO U....... Anyway...mi will be going down zouk tomolo....anyone going?....hmmm i will be standing on central platform... wearing t shirt and jeans.... p/s hor.... any guys wanna know... p/s walk to mi and take initiative lah.....dun always exchange glances....i m g tting tired about this!!!!!!

09/28/99 09:40:00

Comments:

Any news update on TBP recently? Mambo, u still going there? I'm thinking of going to RP to have a look recently. Anyone got any pointers?

09/28/99 03:30:34

Comments:

Charles,

I believe you want to spare your Chinese lover the pain of rejection. So, one way out is to make him 'reject' you instead! Remember how Ally McBeal went into a passionate kissing scene with Georgia ....

09/28/99 02:25:51

Name: karma My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: huh

Your Fav Body Type: huh Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Charles, why don't you try to shut him out, and then, save him the heartbreak in future. as the chinese proverbs goes, "rather than to suffer a long painful process in future, it is better to bear the more immediate pain now" and get it over with. if you care for him, don't allow him to get near you. just an opinion.

09/28/99 01:09:57

Comments:

Sotong

You can use my new e-mail (the one shown above). I'm having trouble replying to your current e-mail; my computer crashed a couple times, so it might take a bit of time while I figure it out.

people of the wind

Now it's my turn to ask for advice. A few months back, I had a brief affair with an older ethnic Chinese tourist from Asia. So now he wants to marry me. I don't want to marry him. I tried being culturally sensitive (indirect) and he didn't get the idea. I then tried being direct, just want to be friends, not lovers, he will wear the green hat if he tries. I even say it in Mandarin to make sure he understands (his English is not good). Still he keeps up this idea. He thinks I am beautiful. So what? They are definitely not the majority, but enough people think I am beautiful to keep me sufficiently busy. He does not speak enough English for us to be able to communicate, something that is very important to me (guys don't even have to speak good English, but th y do have to be able to express their ideas and carry on a conversation that consists of more than "I love you. Marry me."), so I have no idea if we would have anything to talk about. Besides, I am only sufficiently attracted to him to trick wit him, not start a relationship.

So, how can I be polite and friendly and culturally sensitive toward him, without encouraging this unrealistic fantasy of his? (Note: He is not from Singapore.) Is the only option to cut off contact and decline to have sex with him in the future should he contact me?

09/27/99 16:47:59

Comments:

The truly stinking people are those responding by throwing stinking remarks on each other. Sighh... I'm sure the rest of us are mature adults here. Let's ignore. And I leave it to the host if he wants to censor.

09/27/99 14:29:04

Name: Chris

Comments:

Thanks for your advice and consolation, Charles.

09/27/99 14:19:15

Comments:

09/27/99 05:43:50

Comments:

Karma,

To focus only on the transcendental world of the afterlife is not the whole of your religion. Perhaps you remember the story Buddha once said life is not measured by 30,40, or 70 years. Life is in this breathing moment, here and now. Live it while you ave it, and have compassion for those others still living. How can a relationship not broaden your horizons if you learn to have a heart for the other person? There is so much more to experience in a relationship besides romanticism.

And you are right in a way, a lot has to come from within you, by plenty of self-reflection. But be aware and strong to move out of self-defeating thoughts when they occur.

Am I speaking the truth too?:-)

09/27/99 02:59:35

Name: karma My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: huh Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

everyday, life is trickling out from me slowly...............as i hope for it to expand my horizons......on the contrary. relationships are killing me. whether i have it, or i dun, it doesnt seem to further me as a person or my spirit or my soul. it seems to be killing me softly, as it whisks my soul away to another place where i really want to be, but yet where i dunno wher it is. life is a long road, yet i want to shorten it, but shortening it by artificial means of a swift death is tantamount to killing a potential buddha, as a result, only to suffer an eternal hell. to find love is not from others, i've learnt but only from myself. that is the truth

09/26/99 21:29:11

Your Nationality: still absent-minded after all these years

Comments:

Corrected paragraphs:

Do these guys want to go to bed with me, or do they just want to be propositioned so they can say someone asked them? They could then turn me down?

Let me also share this from a book I read. This sex adviser would tell guys who feared rejection to go to a gay bar and approach the guy they were most attracted to and say something like, "I find you really attractive. Would you like to go home with me?" (Always stated in the positive) (I suppose at FR, you could ask if they want to fool around. But you do run the risk of the gorgeous guy being a policeman waiting to entrap you.) If that guy turned them down, they were to approach the guy they were next most attracted to and say the same thing. They were to do that until they had been turned down by 10 guys, so that they would see they were not harmed by the rejection and would become less afraid of it. The interesting thing is nobody who he told to try it *ever* got rejected all 10 times; somewhere along the way they were accepted by one of their choices.

09/26/99 21:26:09

Name: Golfnut

Comments:

Damn, I thought the whole world was shunning me because I have a small dick. Now I know (thanks to the previous post) they are shunning me because I am smelly!!

So stupid of me. I actually spent thousands of dollars on penis pump/enlarger, massage creams, tiger penis pills to get a bigger penis so the whole world won't shun me. I was even contemplating on getting an operation... If I had known earlier that t e world was in fact shunning me because I stink, shit (pun intended), I would have just spent a couple of dollars on a damn deodorant stick instead!!!!

09/26/99 21:21:22

Your Nationality: absent-minded USA ang mo

Comments:

Chris

Oops! I missed that the good-looking guy had just completed a sexual act. So he probably isn't a cop. But he may not want act two right away.

various smell-haters

I haven't noticed any of these smells you talk about. I once met someone who claimed red-haired men smelled strange, and a guidebook advises ang mo to stop eating meat for a week before going to Thailand, in that Thai's find the ang mo smell strange. The only smells I've noticed that I dislike is that of nicotine or alcohol.

You are welcome to your tastes, but it would be better if you found less offensive ways to express them.

09/26/99 21:05:12

Comments:

Chris

No need to put yourself down. We cannot all be Tom Cruise or Lai Ming. Personally, if given a choice between a gorgeous but unpleasant guy and a homely but charming guy, I'll take homely. (It's a moot point, since usually the gorgeous but unpleasant guy won't give me the chance. ;-P ) It's not that I am not aware of the homely guy's homeliness--it can be a bit of a distraction--but that I place it in perspective with the guy's other qualities, and I am therefore willing to overlook it. And many homely guys turn out to be really good in bed.

Of course, there are guys who are gorgeous and pleasant (these are the best; I've been with a few in my life) and guys who are homely and unpleasant (these are the worst; I wouldn't go near them).

But even gorgeous guys (which I am not, although I like what I see in the mirror) have problems. They may expect others to approach them. If those others are intimidated by the gorgeous guy's looks, the gorgeous guy doesn't get approached. Then the gorgeous guy may get upset and feel insecure.

I've seen this a couple times, both about 18-20 years ago. In one case, I was in Provincetown, a gay resort town in Massachusetts, USA. It was after midnight and I was walking up and down Commercial Street, the town's main drag (USA slang for the busiest street; probably short for "main drag strip", a racing reference). I wasn't having any luck. Towards about 2 or 3, I saw this really handsome, muscular, tall guy. But you really had to look to see he was handsome, because his face was screwed up in a horrible expression of fear. I can't imaging he was that afraid of my propositioning him. My theory is he had been out there for a while and hadn't been lucky, and was afraid nobody was going to approach him. Well, of course, with a facial expression like that, nobody was.

The other case was at a gay bar in Connecticut, USA. After the bar closes at 2 a.m., some people would wait around outside in the parking lot to see if they could still get lucky. Well, one night there was only three of us: me and two very attractive guys. One of the two attractive guys had previously turned me down, in a polite manner. Both of the attractive guys were standing side by side, facing me, looking very insecure, waiting for me to say something to them.

I was immobilized. I've always been afraid of rejection (less now than then) and it is often difficult for me to make the first move. What was going through my head then was:

Do these guys want to go to bed with me, or do they just want to be propositioned so they can say someone asked them, and then turned them down?

and

These guys are so good looking, why don't they go off with each other?

These questions of course reflected my own insecurities. I could well have chosen the one who hadn't previously turned me down. I could have asked them both over for a 3-way. But in the end, I turned and went to my car and drove away.

So, being beautiful is no guarantee you are going to score. I haven't even gone into the issue of how others treat gorgeous guys when they do score, mainly because I have little experience around that, but I've been insensitive myself on at least one occasion, and I've heard complaints from beautiful guys in the media that they sometimes get treated like pieces of meat.

Let me also share this from a book I read. This sex adviser would tell guys who feared rejection to go to a gay bar and approach the guy they were most attracted to and say something like, "I find you really attractive. Would you like to go home with me?" (Always stated in the positive) (I suppose at FR, you could ask if they want to fool around. But you do run the risk of the gorgeous guy being a policeman waiting to entrap you.) If that guy turned them down, they were to approach the guy they were next most attracted to and say the same thing. They were to do that until they had been turned down by 10 guys, so that they would see they were not harmed by the rejection and would become less afraid of it. The interesting thing is nobody who he told to try it never got rejected all 10 times; somewhere along the way they were accepted by one of their choices.

So, how would the beautiful guy have reacted if you had approached him? Who knows? (And again, at FR he could have been a cop.) But if you approached him pleasantly, it's possible he may have appreciated your manner over your looks.

As for why a good-looking guy might go to FR, besides being a cop decoy, he might like the anonymity or find it a fun environment, or he may be curious like you.

09/26/99 16:34:14

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Seek out idiotic captions with stupid tunes. Eg.(sing it) "nobody does breakfast like KFC" Your Fav Body Type: Steam Marinade, Flash Fry or Dr. Dry.

Your Nationality: Lovean

Comments:

Racism. Again? Pls evolve. Zzzzz....

09/26/99 12:50:25

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: Slim tanned str8acting Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi,

Went to FR for my first time...so ulu the place...but it was quite non-happening for me...maybe coz i'm not that attractive...met someone there and he show me where the Playgorund is...cool!...i saw a very good-looking guy just finishing his act...wear bo ts, wrapped with a towel...wow....that the first time i ever saw such a good-looking guy...i always that good-looking guy are the luckiest guy on earth...they dun need to cruise to "settle" their sexual need...all they need is just mention it and several housands ( including me ) would jump to their bed immediately...i thot only ulgy guy like me rely on ONS to get the sexual need...but was i surprise to see good-looking guy at FR. Anyway....what if u saw someone u like at the beach???? What do you do??? I that place active during weekday evening time???

Looking for more cruising tips from u guys out there!

Alas, i still haven't had the chance to watch Bishonen....so sad. Anyone willingly to lend me???(I'm hinting to someone who is too busy to loan the VCD to me!!! but if you really dun mind lending it to me, pls mail me okay????)

To the guy in boots and wrapped with towel: I'm sorry if u find me irritating. I'm new there and i can't believe my eyes that a good-looking guy like you can be found there. ..just wanted to have a chit chat with u that all......

09/25/99 18:53:23

Your Nationality: USA ang mo In The USA

Comments:

Will

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a USA ang mo in the USA (San Francisco), not Sg. But thank you for your show of interest, which is always a good first step.

The other thing is that I have still not decided to start fxxking again (specifically, anal active) after many years of not doing it, so you may be disappointed in that respect as well.

By the way, did my e-mail address not work? Please let me know if it didn't. This is a new e-mail address, and I haven't got any mail at it yet so I don't know if it works.

09/25/99 14:22:22

Name: Kinex

Comments:

Saw this guy opposite my booth at the NCB-SME seminar 24 Sep. You were with your colleague, who is also cute but you’re better, you guys were busy making phone calls. We exchanged glance few times, really cannot imagine if you’re gay? Anyone happened to be there as above mention, pls reply.

09/25/99 14:19:16

Name: WILL My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being fxxked

Your Fav Body Type: bigger than mine... Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

I am visiting Singapore next week and I would like to meet up with charles 'THE ANG MO' but I can't Email to him, I read his story about him and the shy boy in the light rail station. Well I think he is the right man for me, hope I am not wrong... I like aucasian very much... Anyone can help me? Email me at chang1972@hotmail.com as promptly as possible!!!

09/25/99 06:46:45

Comments:

is this same jay daniel think it disgrace for young guy to sex with older guy. just checking

09/25/99 06:23:44

Name: SINGAPORE BOY

Comments:

hihi anyone interested to have a 19 year old , mixed asian guy ,6ft2" over there to spend sometime wih you,by october ? are you willing to pay for my ticket there? are you warm n sincere ? if all your answers are yes, email me, with full intro. Pic would be sent to you. with regards from Jay Daniel E-Mail To: jdaniel@pop.myweb.com.sg

09/24/99 19:34:12

Comments:

Sg Toyboy teaches you how to self-suck!!

Check out Sg Boy Homepage now!

http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/1554 or click "visit me" above.

09/24/99 17:23:44

Name: Sg Boy Club

Comments:

Dear BW'ers, I really hope you guys can sign up for Sg Boy Club, which basically is like a newsletter list where you can receive previews to hotbods, Sg Boy homepage as well as local activities for PLU to take part. Your mailbox will not be flooded as it' not a discussion mailing group and you won't get more than 2-3 emails a day (actually most days you don't get any or just 1, you can also choose to have your mails read on the web or digest form).

I need more people to sign up as our activities will not be as successful unless we have a large membership base. Currently our numbers are significant but still below target.

Advantages of signing up include our unique World Wide members' assistance scheme, great for members who likes to travel as we have Sg Boy Club representatives in Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, USA, UK and Australia to assist all our members.

Please go to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/sgboyclub or click "Visit Me" above.

09/24/99 17:21:17

Comments:

Charles, i had a similar experience once at RC. I was in one toilet, and a really good-looking hunky malay guy was there. I took a position one urinal away not to make it too obvious. I found him look at me, so i look back. He immediately came over next t me, and quite openly look down to examine me. So I did the same. To initate something I looked at him and smiled. He just look back but refuse to smile. I was fed up so i went off to the wash basin. he came over. unfortunately there were other guys aroun so i dare not initiate any conversation so i smile again. Again he stare back but no response. I just go away. (actually i want to wait outside for him to see if anything but honestly because i see his dick already and i prefer uncut i was not so keen an more)

09/24/99 13:41:07

Comments:

Being together and in love is a very magical thing which anyone who have been in it will always remember..... But once out of it doesn't mean life ends there and then......life will always go on no matter what.... It depends on what the breakup is all about in the first place--infidelity? drifting apart? character changes? etc.... Being friends with your ex can be good also as ultimately you have been close to each other for so long and maybe after the break up........ the person can start to look out for each other and point out each other's mistake when approach with new partners? I just feel that past relationship is just like another chapter in our history achive, it is not meant to be reviewed and cry over, but rather it is for times when you just read and learn from it whatever there is to learn....... Being on the net and meeting ppl is a gamble which gays have to take in order to know more ppl or to find the potential love.......... It is a 50-50 chance which we have to risk..... There are equal number of bad and good gays out there just like there are also good and bad girls out there........ I just feel that all we have to do is to be careful when meeting up with ppl.....know that person first over the phone :) And be trueful to each other.....if you have certain preference, then say it out so as not to hurt and waste each other's time........ Having preference is not wrong as we have our dream of how our prince charming will look like, but just remember that no one is 100% perfect....so it is more of a give and take situation....... well.....take care and try to relax as life is short. We are only at whatever age we are in ONCE.... :)

09/24/99 10:44:48

Name: Lestar

Your Fav Sextivity: sex is NOT everything

Your Fav Body Type: a body with virtues inside

Comments:

hiya sotong, thanks for your advice, but i guess rite now, i am not ready for a relationship. not that the hurt is still hurting but i am currently enjoying being single and free, and not to mention enjoying the attention i am getting from pple!! hee hee. .. : p

Yo KARMA! Nope, u r not gonna get shit from me. Like i said, a comment is a comment, it's subjective!! and i believe i mentioned before, i dun give a damn of what pple said or think abt me. I am LESTAR and i am always rite!! hahaha... this is juz a boa d where i can express my views and my frustrations. why shld i be bothered with what others said when i am so happy with my life!!! : ))) I guess all of us have the rights to live the way we want and how u want the direction of your life to be. but lemme mphasize to the 100% again that i do love my girlfriend very much and our being together is definitely not a farce!! : ) and once again, who is there GOOD enough to judge what is rite or wrong?? pple from BW??? hahaha... dun make me laugh!! not even my cl se pals!! they can be there, they can give advices but no one is good enough to judge!! i know what i am doing!!

enough of all this, me meeting sotong for a nice little dinner now. gotta go! ; )

the world is Le-STAR's playground!! : >

09/24/99 09:37:17

Name: Sayang2000 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cummmmm Your Fav Body Type: muscular and hairy dick!

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Yo!,I'm kinda new here.I've got a question to ask> How to know wheather a person is a gay?,I mean how can you recognise them in public.Do they wear any secret identify thing with on them so that any other gays knows they are on the same bus in gay life?.I really want to know how to recognise them so that when I go out shopping or anything,I might find one for a long term relationship.Well if I get the ch nce to.Hope to get answers from anyone cause I really need a man NOW!!.

09/24/99 08:02:43

Name: etc

Comments:

(((<<>>))) (((<<>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>)))

(((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>)))

09/24/99 08:02:15

Comments:

(((<<>>))) (((<<>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>)))

(((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>))) (((<<>>)))

09/24/99 05:32:42

Name: Alex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Caucasian

Comments:

For all those who are loking for a new experience, why not try a very relaxing and soothing Reiki session by a certified male Caucasian Reiki practicioner today! For more information look at the web site.

09/24/99 04:52:29

Name: KARMA My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: huh Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

to start off with, after reading your postings, i m really disappointed with you guys for encouraging each other to engage in adultery.

especially you sotong, how can you encourage lestar to carry on to look for another bf. to encourage to get over it is fine. but not look for another. you should tell him to seek a solution to solving his dual lifestyle issue. and lestar, sorry to say, your gf will commit suicide the moment she realises that her life is a farce. and that her kids with you are not fruit of a love that she wants. she deserves to know. and if she does still love you, she will expect you to stay fa thful to her. but of course, not likely since you lied to her god knows how long ago. i know i will get crap for all this stuff i mentioned. but just an opinion of mine. stop encouraging each other to screw up other people's lives.

09/24/99 03:07:43

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Etc! That was an insightful perspective. Will send a copy of your words of wisdom to my buddy. BTW, I have learnt another trivia from him too. According to him, it is important to choose your nick correctly. Names like Ah Beng & Studs etc (NOT you) will d aw attention to yourself like a magnet. Plus people like bisexuals because they are perceived to be more manly and str8 acting. (though I would personally not agree that it's necessary so)

Yo Charles! I noticed your address has changed. Should I be mailing you here? Kinda tied up for the time being so will mail you over the weekend.

And welcome back Lestar. Got your SMS only after I reached JB. Hope you enjoyed your trip. Hey, just because your relationship with your bf ended doesn't mean you guys can't be friends (though I admit this is subjective). Where the relationship ends… a fr endship can blossom. I guess it also depends how the other party would want it to progress too. In my case, I think we both went back a long way since first year NUS. We have always been there for each other. When I was weak, he was strong. And when he wa down, I was there for him. Perhaps we both felt that ending a relationship doesn't mean ending a friendship. After all, we'll still see each other all the time, it's just that the dynamics has changed. I guess you've heard of married couples divorcing an later on becoming the best of friends? Yes, it is rare, but it is possible. Anyway, however it is, I wish you all the best in your quest to find a new companion.

09/23/99 21:51:18

Your Nationality: USA absent minded

Comments:

Aiyo! The e-mail link below will do nothing. Try this one.

09/23/99 21:49:22

Comments:

I was in the subway station today (light rail, not like the MRT) and I noticed a cute Chinese guy in his early 20's. I glanced at him a couple times, and he glanced at me, but didn't smile. So, to avoid being haam sup lo, I went around the support post out of sight and started reading my gay paper.

A few minutes later, I looked up and noticed that he had come around the other side of the post and was staring at me. He still seemed very serious. I chose to ignore him. He hesitated a moment when his train arrived, then got on.

So what's wrong with this picture? First, I was put off by his not smiling. But then, I didn't smile either. After he came around the post, it was a clear sign of interest (the cars arrive on the original side of the post, not where we were). So it would have been better if I smiled. That would be an invitation to begin communication.

On the other hand, what would be the point? I like eye candy, but feel that I would not have enough in common to talk about with someone so young. Even though I like casual sex, I still like to be able to communicate with my sex partners. Also, as shy as his cruise was, I would be concerned that he might be too passive for my tastes. I prefer someone who is more assertive about showing his interest.

On the third hand (I may need to grow a few more, like Sotong), he may be feeling scared about his interest. I would like gays to feel okay about who they are. Or perhaps I am being overly sensitive; I can't ensure that all gays are happy with themselves -- its enough work to ensure my own happiness.

And on the fourth hand, being friendly toward him is not a commitment to have sex, become friends, whatever. It is only being friendly for that moment.

The bottom line is: public cruises, chat rooms, personals ads (by mail or by internet) are all very fragile, and any disruption whatsoever -- the wrong word, the wrong statistic, the wrong facial expression -- can throw things off and cut off communication or keep it from happening in the first place.

09/23/99 18:43:21

Name: Le-Star

Your Fav Sextivity: Zero at the moment

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Yo Sotong pal. no wonder i can relate to you, coz we have quite a few things in common. for example, your "buddy" or ex-bf case. really wonder, does 2 used-to-be madly in love person usually revert back to "good" friends once they broke off?? like in soto g and my case?? or was it for old time's sake, and not to strain the "friendship" that pple do that?? hmm... i really wonder?? and how sincere are thay abt it?? and of course, it's always easier for the break-er than break-ee. has the break-er ever spare thought for the break-ee after all the hurt that has been done, and then yet they can say "let's juz be friends again"?? i really really wonder!!!

anyway, like in sotong, i am glad that i have succeeded in voiding my feelings for my ex-bf. i remember thinking i have gotten over him. but when he called me a few days after the breakup, i cracked!!! i wished he never called me then. but that was TH N, this is NOW. i have talked to him a couple of times already and i seriously don't feel as much now. funny thing isn't it?? i remember falling madly in love with him then and keeping "chaste" for his sake, yet once he turn his back towards me, i can get over him within a month!! was i really "madly" in love then or was it juz the normal reaction i am experiencing coz there's nothing i can really do?? there's so many changes in life and it really sadden me to see a good relationship coming to a halt. but o matter what, the two of us has been thru' some good and bad things together, at least i have some sweet memories to keep. and the old times do make me wanna keep this friendship going. i guess maybe that's what he felt when he wanted out, so he suggeste being good good pals?? who knows?? and of course, i still care and is concern abt his howabout, juz that there's a difference now. sigh.... dun really know what i am talking abt, juz some of my jumbled thoughts....

and hey, how do u pple tackle a potential bf?? it seems that there's a few guys at work who is interested in me, yet no one make any advances. u know, they will give u that kind of interested look, and some times flirt with u PRIVATELY, yet they appear very str8 when many pple is around!!! i am sure this guys are at least curious, juz that their str8 upbringing inhibits them. sigh.... why can't pple juz go all out to seek what they want?? for me, if i really like someone, i will be the active one to ini iate and take action. but there's a saying like " u dun shit in your own backyard"!! so should i juz give up tackling my colleagues or shld i go all out?? CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICES??? do str8 guys actually compliment u on your good looks?? do they ctually also look at u with admiration?? or is these behaviour too faggy to be caught doing??? for me, i wouldn't dare do it in front of 3rd party, pple must think i am GAY (I AM!!). sigh..... life has too many restrictions. but that's life. and life stil have to go on!! : )

enough of my crap, i guess i am boring everyone. thanks for reading!! have a nice day everyone. : )

Le-star, with a minor mood swing.

2.40am

09/23/99 17:43:03

Comments:

About the whole chatroom thingie?

I have been irc-ing since 1994 when Singnet started. In the beginning there was no graphical client at all and if u wanted to irc, you had to telnet to a foreign site to do so. And as you can guess, I was the only singnet user amongst the other singaporea nus and ntu students who had school a/cs.

Things were much different in the chatroom then (#gam channel was already there when I joined), there was less sex, more genuine discussions and definitely none of that "intro pls", "stats?" and "what are u looking for" things, all of which came at a late point when pacnet and cyberway joined in the foray.

The thing about chatrooms is that you have to take it with a pinch of salt. It can get addictive and for many closeted or less socially active gay people, it could be the only avenue for talking to other gay people. Don't take things too personally and wh n you think it starts to cloud your judgement, just quit it for a while and then come back.

Chatrooms are just, well, chatrooms. What do you expect when you can't see the other person. It allows you to remain anonymous and gives you the courage to say whatever you wanted to without having to maintain eye contact with the other party.

Don't let the kind of superficial, sex-oriented and one-liner scripted conversations make you think that that is what the gay community of Singapore is all about. If that is what you think, then you will believe that it is the way you perceive to be.

The net is a good way to know other people. Then you have to go out and meet real people and build real relationships, not with the words on the screen. And once you get the hang of things, you will know what kind of people are behind the nicks you talk t from the way they talk. It's almost too frightening to find out how correct I am with connecting the nick to the person when I meet him face to face.

And another thing is that the gay community in Singapore is extremely clique-ish. You either fit in and belong to a group or you don't. The cliques form themselves either according to age (teenagers, 20-somethings, mature) or schools (nus, ntu) or wannabe (nite spot go-ers, mahjong kakis, multiple-partners seekers). And then of course are the "green-horns" you see every now and then and the so-called "bi"s who are so sexually confused and guilt-riddened they treat you like some piece of shit other than wh n they actually want something from you.

Take it with a pinch of salt. It's part and parcel of life lessons. I don't like it. It sucks. But you can't beat the system, you have to learn to survive within the system.

And if you have the chance to go overseas to places like america or canada, you will find that the gay community is more family-oriented. That is because young people move out of their homes in their late teens and early 20's because it is culturally comm n to do so and they are expect to leave home at college or after college age. And when they leave home they have to depend on their friends for support which are closer to them than their real families.

In Singapore almost everyone stays with their parents because of cultural reasons and also due to the fact that housing is so expensive. We don't treat our frens like extended family, they are just people we go out with or do things with, at the end of th day we go back to our families. So they don't build the kind of bonds like people in america do.

It's just my point of view, you may or may not agree with it. Afterall, I only visit foreign countries, I don't live there.

09/23/99 16:36:14

Name: Asking for help from all here !

Comments:

Anyone interested to join in as volunteers at Tzu Chi Relief Foundation in the Charity sale to help raise funds ( for the Taiwan Disaster ) contact 3246889 or e-mail tzuchisg@pacific.net.sg

09/23/99 15:46:05

Name: greenhorn

Comments:

I stumbled upon this site and was completely blown away by the number and contents of postings! Now I'm begining to read the archives...keep it going man!

09/23/99 15:42:33

Name: kindred soul

Comments:

it may be impetuous for me to comment on this, but i notice that most of the regulars seem to have mellowed down since last year's sexual peak. perhaps this is an indication that gay life revloving around sex does not last?

09/23/99 14:57:08

Name: Keon

Comments:

anybody have any knowledge of toilets which have peep holes or even bigger holes pls email me....

09/23/99 14:52:46

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Lanky cute guys

Comments:

Sotong, As a matter of fact, I can sort of understand the need to find people who are around the same age group to chat with for fear of generation gap, and the lack of common topics although I do agree with u that if chatting is all they are looking for they sho ldn't be so bothered about age.

Another issue about chatrooms I like to bring up is chatroom etique which I find is lacking in most people these days. Some people besides being sensitive to age, are also adamant about chatting with people with the rit height, weight etc. I'm vertically challenged and have experienced people who would simply disappear after knowing my height. The irony of it all is that they are those who states in their profile that they are looking for "sincere" chats. Boy, somebody ught to explain to them the meaning of sincere. Perhaps they really mean I'm 'sincerely' seeking people that appeals to me only....To all those people, I've only one thing to say,"If I'm what u'd like me to be, what makes u think that I'll like u?"

09/23/99 14:18:44

Name: Me My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: professional wear Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer my question on crusing spots in Singapore. I'm new to this scene and i only know of Katong Park... and the ECP...anywhere else?

09/23/99 13:40:42

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Life has been kind to me of late. Managed to stay chaste for over a month now, have finally given away my gay VCDs and by this Friday, I will part with my JB sauna membership card.... (I hope). Last but not least, my long time buddy/bf and I has finally r conciled our differences.

Just yesterday, my buddy called me to ask me out for a drink. It has been more than 4 months since we parted ways. He apologized and admitted he was jealous of what I had and asked if I was still angry. I said such trivia matters had long been forgotten. e had so much to share with each other. He asked if we could go back to our old ways and I said I've already abandon this lifestyle. Admittedly, it was tempting to have one last go for old time's sake.

Like I've said, it has been 4 months already, and in these 4 months, things had changed drastically. He got hooked to the IRC, started dating people of all ages and even had a go with one of them.... The buddy I knew last time was shy and reserved. Still, I was happy for him and congratulated him on this new found activity. On hindsight, I feel so proud that I didn't feel jealous or hurt when he related his escapades in detail to me. And I really wished him all the best in whatever he does.

One of the topic which he shared with me worth highlighting is this issue about age. He said most people on the IRC wanted to know your age first before they consider further chatting or meeting up. I was just wondering... Does gay life only revolve aroun sex? How many people actually value the social aspect of it? Why is it that when an older person ask a younger guy out, there's a tendency for the former to be typecast as a 'dirty old man?'

Well, to those who considers themselves old or have been labeled 'over the hill' by the younger folks, to them I say : Be proud of who you are. Don't be taken in by the ignorant and narrow focused. If age is a major prerequisite for friendship, then that articular friendship is not worth pursuing. Ultimately, nobody escapes the clutches of aging...

Take care everybody.

09/23/99 13:13:06

Comments:

Something off-topic so pls bear with me ...

Anyone working in MPA or PSA? The pay they offer to fresh grads are quite high compared to the offers my pears are getting. So I'm wondering if there are any catches involved.

No such things as free lunches rite? So if u are able to help, pls email me.

09/23/99 10:44:09

Name: malbroman

Comments:

NEW RELEASES THIS WEEK: 1)TORI AMOS - To Venus and Back

2)GAY DAD - Leisure Noise

3)GOMEZ - Liquid Skin RECOMENDED ALBUMS TO BUY 1)NINE INCH NAILS - The Fragile

The album that is making the most noise in America. Easily one of the most anticipated albums in the 90s by the god of Industrial music. Trent Reznor's first full length album since the excellent The Downward Spiral. No one knows how the album's gonna sou d. Trent is like the Kubrick of music. News is he recorded different versions of every track. NIN debuted the Fragile in the 1999 MTV Awards and I was so pissed at MTV Asia cos they cut NIN's performance.

2)EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL - Tempremental

You guys will understanding why am I raving about these duo if you just listen to this album. You can preview the entire album in its website.

Lastly, for rock fans, its time to get happy. New material from GUNS & ROSES will be available on the soundtrack to the movie The End Of Days.

09/23/99 09:08:28

Name: ben

Comments:

I know this is abit out of the topic but here it goes, pardon me. I've 86 LPs from the old times for sale at 20 bucks a piece. They range from Diana Ross to B Steisand to ionel Richie to ELO and Stars On. If you're interest to purchase, emails me for a listing. Th

09/23/99 05:42:02

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Bi-sexual

Your Fav Body Type: Doesn't matter Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

I am a Chinese age 30. New in this circle . Would like people to guide me. I had been only be fxxk by a 45 yrs old men 6 yrs ago. And that is my first and last time till then. I am very horny for sex and basically sex . I am more toward as a sex bondage . E-mail me at telephony50@hotmail.com

09/23/99 05:11:59

Name: kopi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: here lor

Comments:

I met this malay guy at my working place. he works there on a part time basis. I fancy him. He seems to be friendly with me as well. I really like his facial features, nice squarish face. But I'm afraid to approach him directly. What if he's not? Embaressing then. Sheesh! He's got a nice body, not one of those muscular ones but with nice shoulders. His attitude towards work also catches my fancy. His name is yusof. I also noticed a ring on his last finger. But don't know if tht applies to him being gay or not taking into the present fashion trend, anything goes for anyone. Sigh! Will I ever get to know if he's or not....anyway, I'll be metting him almost everyday

09/23/99 04:13:59

Name: Charmed19 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Do it matters Your Fav Body Type: Do it matters

Your Nationality: Do it matters

Comments:

Hi pple, I am new here!!! Anyone know how can I contact SGBoy??? How is old is he??? I am really interested to get to know SGBoy personally. ActionKid, where are you?

09/23/99 03:26:31

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging, massage, licking, and nipple play Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky

Comments:

SgBoy

Thanks for your reply. Not to slight your forum, but I wanted to hear from the BW'ers as well. Actually, if I search through the BW archives for "Your Fav Sextivity", I do basically see what you are saying (oral/anal, vague and humorous responses removed)

* Cuddling and kissing

* no sex at the moment, juz enjoying life!

* intimate hug

* intimacy

* never experience before man..

* Cuddling, Mutual Masturbation, Caressing

* kissing, masturbating

* luving touch

* mutual masturbation

* Hugging

* i'm a virgin ...

* cuddling with a true love

* Kiss

* hugging, feeling the body warm

* dick-fights!

* kiss and hug

* fetish for office wear

* Watching things

* celibate

* Hugging forever....

just from the current page and the last 2 archives.

Personally, I've been doing without anal sex and I'd prefer to do without oral, but it seems like the guys who prefer to skip these two activities aren't doing anything at all. It's also hard (for me) to "sell" other activities as sexciting. I m an, look at this board. How many hot stories do you read of a hot hugging session or a wild massage (only) session?

Matt

Well, it is preference, so it is not necessarily an individual act of racism. And preference has been around for a long time (read The Congresswomen by Aristophanes, where guys have to make love to an ugly woman before they can make love to a beautiful on ). But preferences are influenced by society. 100 years ago, fat was considered ideal; more recently, thin was ideal; and now, muscular is considered ideal. Attractions and preferences do change during one's life based on what is around you.

Just curious, how common are Indians in Sg media and advertising?

no attitude?

Thanks for your kind comment.

09/22/99 21:30:26

Name: emmm

Comments:

SFman, really go into silence in buddist temple ha? I should ask the ANTS which temple and where he is meditating. As to the question what is gaylife? I believe the honest answers lie within the following questions : 1. what is gay? 2. what is gaysex? 3. what is gay crusing? 4. what is gaylove? 5. what do we mean when we say I'm "IN" or I'm "OUT"? 6. What is gay material and variety? 7. What is gay adult? as what this BB front page says? Who came out with all these erms? gay, gaysex, gay crusing, gaylove, IN or OUT, gay meterial or gay variety..etc? was it the srt8 people who gave us these terms? I'm sure if u can answer these questions honestly, you know what gaylife or gay lifestyle is. Or u already living as is. hat's the matter? scared with the labels you /we have been given ourselves with? cmon! have a life..or is it a gaylife? The choice is yours. ( I thot we gays say we don't have a choice to have gay preference..isn't the word preference has a meaning toward the words choice???) You don't want to be a denial do you? or a hypocrite do you? or a weakling that do not want to admit he is gay do you? In all my life, not a singgle str8 people told me that I'm gay, but my gay friends insisted that I am cos of my preference that eventually lead me to this lifestyle. Or else, I am in denial stage, i'm a hypocrite..etc. make no sense? Ok. Some say we must live life as we see fit. But now I realised LIFE is already there b4 us, so I must fit into this LIFE and feel responsible implicitly or explicitly to everything that surrounds me. I beleive what SFman meant was, we've made life as what we WANT it to be but it never make us RIGHT. He was not afraid of this inner voice and I think that is a very good start and a new beginning and new life for him. I give him my respect for that. No need to bash his opinion, cos his opinion come out from LIFE and not a g ylife. I wish him well. emmmm.! maybe I should try collaborate with thim to start a BB for SINCERE people to want to lead LIFE as in LIFE itself and not gaylife. Anyone know how to contact him?

09/22/99 12:33:44

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Like what I've told Charles, I guess most respondants find hugging, kissing and mutual masturbation or self-masturbation most acceptable.

Anyway for those who are interested, you can access this Toyboy article via http://get.to/sgboy or click "Visit Me" above.

09/22/99 07:48:15

Name: Matt

Your Fav Body Type: Smooth, slim and slitty-eyed

Comments:

Dear Dillon, It's not racism. It's just sexual preferences, that's all. If someone prefers a partner who is slim, slant-eyed, young and MALE, no amount of argument or reasoning can talk him out of it. People have preferences for everything be it food, cars, music, mo ies or sex partners. If I prefer a sex partner who is male (instead of female), does that make me sexist? Is there anything wrong if I prefer Madonna instead of Mozart? And I'm sure you have sexual preferences too, Dillon. Tell us what are they, Dillon. Will you jump into bed with a 65 year old guy who weighs 115 kg, Dillon? When you reject such a guy and he accuses you of discriminating against him because of his age and weight, will you say it is unfair of him to do so? In every culture, there is an ideal and the majority prefer a partner who has attributes that aren't too far from their ideal. But there are exceptions too. So don't fret, Dillon. Just as there are SG guys who prefer chubby partners, there are also SG uys who prefer hairy Indian guys with 8 hard inches. (Dilllon, you are hairy, right?)

09/22/99 07:25:57

Name: no attitude?

Comments:

Mmm ... wonder how many people agree with the posting to dillon (not from Charles, who is an absolute sweetie). It must be nice to know that this place tolerates people who post messages, basically say "I bet you're really angry now, but you can't do anyt ing about it" and then disappear. That is the advantage of anonymity, I'm sure.

No attitude?

09/22/99 07:12:53

Name: Classified My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: classified

Your Fav Body Type: classified Your Nationality: classified

Comments:

Check out http://classifeds.excite.com!

09/22/99 06:24:35

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: trying to be cute

Your Fav Body Type: cute Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Wah liao! That's what I get for trying to be cute. The last bold paragraphs to Dillon need correction. They should read:

It may seem insulting to call this "compromise". Whether we want to call this compromise, pragmatism, or maturity (after all, one could say it takes great strength to expand one's socialized range of attraction), why are the older ang mo not compromising on age and the younger Asians not compromising on race? And where does that leave older Asians?

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the primary objects of attraction are going to expand their interests outside of their own age or racial group until their own aging process forces its hand.

Okay, I actually checked it this time.

09/22/99 06:14:57

Name: Mr.

Your Fav Sextivity: hitting the

button

Your Fav Body Type: an

button Your Nationality: USA

mo

Comments:

As usual, I hit the

button too soon. My last paragraph to Dillon should read:

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the primary objects of attraction are going to expand their interests outside of their own age or racial group until their own aging process forces its hand.

09/22/99 06:04:41

Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky

Comments:

all

SgBoy recently took a survey of his readers, who I presume are mostly Sg, to find what sexual practices they found acceptable. Anal sex only came out with 18% approval, and oral with only 24%. That leaves 58% to 76% that either do nothing, do something else, or have oral and/or anal sex but don't feel good about it.

I would expect that not everyone loves these activities, but I would have expected oral to at least hit the 50% mark. I have run into guys who were relieved I wasn't interested in anal sex (meaning they might have put up with it, like I once did, in order to get laid). I have also run into guys who think it is the greatest thing a gay can do. What are the BW's doing if they are not f*cking or sucking, and what is their reaction to this finding?

dillon

I recently met an Indian (okay it was an ONS) with whom I had a rewarding conversation on just this topic (with regard to US, not Sg). He was quite put out that not only were ang mo his age not interested in him, but also Chinese guys as well.

My theory, which I told him, is that you like what you see. In the US, you mostly see young white guys (in gay magazines and clubs, and in the popular media), so that is what most people like. In East Asia, you mostly see young East Asians in these same places, so that is what most people like. (In San Francisco, there are a lot more East Asians now, so more East Asians are liking East Asians here than used to be the case.)

So my South Asian acquaintance proposed that people who fall outside of the desired demographic wind up compromising on part of their desire. In general, in the US (not Asia), the younger Asians compromise on age (but not race) and the older ang mo compro ise on race (but not age), resulting in the stereotypical older ang mo-younger Asian coupling. (In my personal case, I compromise on both age and race, as younger ang mo are rarely attracted to me.)

It may seem insulting to call this "compromise". Whether we want to call this compromise, pragmatism, or maturity (after all, one could say it takes great strength to expand one's socialized range of attraction. On the other hand, why are the older ang mo not compromising on age and the younger Asians not compromising on race? And where does that leave older Asians?

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the primary objects of attraction are going to expand their interests outside of their own age group until their own aging process forces its hand.

babyray

Hi, welcome to BW. I'm a guest here myself, but the regulars (who have been silent these last few days) should be along soon to welcome you. (Hint, hint)

09/22/99 05:41:26

Name: KK

Comments:

I'm looking for Asian gay VCD, prefer Chinese title & acted by cute young chinese boys. Anybody giving away or selling ?

09/22/99 05:09:50

Name: dillon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk &suck

Your Fav Body Type: average Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Its been one whole year since my return to Spore after 7 yrs of wild time in US. This past yr must be probably the worst. I did not expect a metropolitan city like Singapore could be filled with fakers. As a new bod in town I placed an ad on the web looki g for sex partners as its common back in US. Only a few mails came. After 3 or 4 correspondances they too stopped!! Guess Why?? I am a black (I am a local Indian). I dont know what wrong with that. As common I have 8" well polished tool & hard yearning as that could be serviced, is it because I am brown, people avoid me!! Oh lord whats wrong with this people who are so concern about colour & race.Surely I did not have any problems in getting a partner in US!!1

09/22/99 02:41:51

Name: butt-rape My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: everything Your Fav Body Type: slim

Comments:

Now my hole is feeling abit aching. Had a nice fxxking session yesterday with this chinese guy. We ctalked over the phone for about a week and he sounded very charming. I was quite turned on by his voice. Then just yesterday, he was at home and he called me up and I landed up at his place to give him a massage. When I rached there, we chatted some more and then we proceeded to the massage. He left his briefs on, laid on his tummy and I started to oil him. Then I worked downwards and suggested taking off his briefs. He agrred. What I saw was a nice set of buns. Quite fleshy and nice to hold them in my hands. I continued massaging him and went into his crack and found him hole. Got alitle bush of hair surrounding it. Very dark in colour. Nice, clean. I did something which I normally don't do on the first meeting. I likced his hole alittle. His dick was facing downwards and sticking out between his legs. I spread his legs further apart and licked his dick head slightly. Dark read shinny head. uncut. Then I turned hm over and what greeted me was a 6 inch uncut dick, dark in coclour, hard and throbbing. his balls are one of the 2 most loveliest ones I've seen. totally hairless and hanging low. Rounded like longangs. I proceeded to massag his, shoulders, arms, fingers, chest, legs and toes. during the process, I couldn't hold the tmeptation of just sucking on his dick head for awhile. I sucked just the head and he moaned. When I've finished, I went on to deep throat him and licked his balls as I was hungry, ver hungry. I hurt him alittle and he bucked but I went on sucking his balls. Needless to say, I was sucking and licking him like there was no tomorrow. I haven't sucked for quite sometime already. I wnet on to lick and suck his nect, ears, nipples and arm pits. Nibble him all over. Love his fleshy body, but bot fat. then I placed my whole body on top of his and rub him all over. He got excited and we both entwined together, all oiled up. All this time, I could feel him hard dick rubbing against my tummy, mean looking thing. we continued to embrace and rub and I was really enjoying it. then I remembered that I wasn't fxxked for a few months alrady so Is at on his dick and teased him with my hole. We agreed to fxxking. Hettook out a durex, lub and gave to me. I dressed him up and lubbed myself. Sat on him and slowly, very slowly lowered myself onto him. I was tight and he's big and quite thick. When Iwas finally totally inside him, he began pumping. We switched position with him above me and he fxxked the daylights out of me. Due to the length of his dick, he was able to hit my innner g-sopt and made me shout and felt pain and pleasure at the same time. He fxxked in various strokes and speed. i was honry to be fxxked as well. And encouraged him to fxxk harder. It's really like butt-rape but I enjoyed it. We stayed in that position for the whole while and he was fxxking and fxxking with intervals. I was jerking myself at the same time. sometimes I felt like I was going to split. I could see his expression as well. A nice hungry face as he fxxked me hard. It was nice to feel and see a male body naging against mine. At times, I tensed up when he hit my g-spot. he almost came but I told him not to. I needed more fxxking. Then I wanked myself and told him to cum together. When I was nearing to cumming, I told him and we shot our loads. He, isnide me and I on my tummy. i could see his facial expression, all tigthened up as he shot and unloaded into me. I was shooting and shooting almost non stop. It felt really good to have a dick in me and me shooting at the same time. Felt like nirvana. When we finally finihsed, I saw that I shot alot on my tummy. Lo

09/22/99 01:37:07

Name: KK My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hi, I'm a Malaysian chinese Bi from JB working in Singapore. I'm looking for Asian gay VCD. Anybody giving it away or selling ? If u do, please email me. Do u know where can I buy those VCDs ? Feel free to email me to befriend........

09/21/99 04:01:42

Name: babyray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

I'm new here

Kinda lost without most of my friends

09/20/99 14:36:00

Name: Me My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck

Your Fav Body Type: businessguy/professional Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi...i'm new to this lifestyle... need to know good places to go for cruising activity... can someone pls list the places for me? thanks...

09/20/99 13:09:52

Comments:

ANSWER:

More than half the time people look at me becos I look at them (ie. exchange glances), luckily haven't met any nasty people who'll beat people up yet... (I recall one such photograph from the Straits Times of two men on the verge of fighting because of so e 'staring incident' at City Hall.)

09/20/99 02:43:42

Name: swimmer22

Your Fav Sextivity: oh American Pie...

Comments:

Hey: Question!

any of you guys actually meet anyone through one of those " I was at the MRT at.....you were wearing....smiled at me, exchange glances..." sort of ad?

09/20/99 01:27:57

Name:

No Connotations (Z) Pte Ltd (copyrights reserved)

Comments:

Exactly golfnut. There is no such thing as an exclusively "gay" lifestyle. It is also unfair to use "the gay lifestyle" to refer to the "cruisy" kind because I happen to know quite a few gays who don't lead it. It's not definitive, not that it is better o worse or more moral or less moral (morality being relative to one's own society and individual beliefs). We can indeed become very unhappy and depressed and empty inside, if we persist in a lifestyle that contradicts our own sense of right and wrong, whi h is what SFman is experiencing.

09/19/99 19:21:58

Name: Golfnut

Comments:

Somebody enlighten me please. What exactly is a "gay" lifestyle? Or for that matter a "straight" lifestyle? Is there a "bi" or "lesbian" lifestyle as well? Must a gay person be condemned to a "gay" lifestyle. This is assuming a "gay" lifestyle is a b d and hurtful lifestyle that you would not wish on even your worst enemy. Or is a "gay" lifestyle a positive one, filled with gaiety, joy and pleasure?

Can a unhappy gay person with a "gay" lifestyle change to a "straight" lifestyle and overnight become happy? Or are "straight" lifestyles reserved exclusively for "straight" people? And what if a straight person decide to have a "gay" lifestyle inste d. Is it possible? Maybe a "gay" lifestyle, with lots of visits to plays, the musicals, the discos, the gyms, and lots of weekends hi-teas with good friends, and shopping - lots of shopping, may appealed to some straight people. Now, can straight peop e then have a "gay" lifestyle? And eventually when they are sick of these endless plays, gyms, hi-teas, can they automatically revert to a "straight" lifestyle?

All these, and I have not even approached the subject of a "bi" lifetyle.

The world is full of crap and we don't have to add more to it by assigning our happiness or unhappiness to a "particular" kind of lifestyle. Lets get real my friends. How happy or unhappy we are, we are responsible for it. It has nothing to do with a particular lifestyle. For that matter, there is no such thing as a "gay" or "straight" or "bi" lifestyle. There is only one lifestyle - your own. If you are happy with your life and activities associated with it, then fine. If not, then do the damn st ff that will make you happy.

We, gays or straights, must take control of our own lives. Our lives are what we make it out to be. Nobody are responsible for our happiness. We must be responsible for our own happiness and the lifestyle that we choose. If you are happy with a cert in lifestyle, then fine. If not, then blame yourself for the wrong choice. The lifestyle is not at fault. How can it be???

09/19/99 18:24:02

Comments:

Well cruisers, the main entrance leading to the Katong Hotel playground had been barriered off. One ground lost. sigh~

Anyway, too many people told me that hotel is haunted. So might as well don't go in. Alright guys. Thats all for the short update.

ey Sotong, usually what is the age group at Ryu? When is it most crowded with SingaporeanS?

09/19/99 16:40:32

Name: HarLey My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: you!

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi there!

I'm just trying my luck hoping you'll see this. Saw you this afternoon around 2:30pm @ Paragon ,The LifeShop furnitures! You were wearing a carcol grey T n blue jeans n I was in white T n Khaki cargos.You were with a fren who was in a red T.

We exchange glances n u were in glasses. Then you walked into another aromatherapy shop when I was there and another furniture shop too.

We exchange glaces at the escalators too before I left.

Would like to know you, pls e mail me if you get this. Thanx!

09/19/99 14:08:23

Name: Baz Lhurman My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: bSucked Your Fav Body Type: huh?

Comments:

jus like to tell u all curios out there abt tbp

it's no longer a cruisy palace, nor a sex playground. NOW it's a peep-show lane. quite disgusting to me. once a usual suspect steps into the stall, he will/may pull down his clothes, then start to exercise his ABdomen by bending real 90degrees n see l ft see rite see front bleh bleh....

just juz now i was there on the way to somewhere elz n sumthink silly/stoopid/funnie/strange happenned to me! the left staller sat down n immediately started the peep show. sommore he stretched his head into my side gave me a seductive look with those almond eyes* i returned some peeps n he was wearing those g**ish dark brown leather sandals/straps n kahki jeans. i was kinky so i offered the potential suckee a msg ... the norm intro rolled between the partition. The , i hinted him to be my suckee, he returned to as me if "HAVE U SUCKED A POLICEMAN ON DUTY?" word for word.wahhhhhhh, i scared (police)man. my first reaction is to flush the damm thing away so no evidence! so i played arnd with him by no-reply-no-movement i dazed there thinking of all the possibilities and how true issit. wait n waited n until he gave up =)) he banged against the partition a few hard times n shouted "OPEN UP" before he went off. still buay song, he knocked at my door n tried hard to make me appear b4 him =(

i juz con't to stay arnd sommore longer for a crowd then i went out az per norm, l ke i had finished shitting or wat. that dumb fella didnt leave a trace... ... ... ... ... .. .

now i am still wondering issit he wanted a suckey from me cuz he waz like threatening me?? hah

09/19/99 13:56:59

Name: sotong

Comments:

Dreamer, I guess it can be quite subjective to say the JB sauna is run down. I haven't been to any in S'pore before, so perhaps when compared to those in S'pore you could say it is run down?? Then again, if it's that run down, Singaporeans wouldn't compri e as 70% of its clientel :) There is actually a newer one with great facilities but nobody ever goes there. And I'm sure you're going there not so much to enjoy the facilities as to erm... ;p

Anyway, if it's fun you're seeking, then Ryu's the one. A word of caution though : some of the patrons there can get quite aggressive. Just be careful if you happen to be small built, yummy and perceived as an easy target.

09/19/99 11:28:25

Name: johanl

Comments:

Is the asianmensclub homepage down?

09/19/99 09:01:45

Comments:

Thanks Sotong for your offer.

I'll contact you when I am planning to go. I've heard from someone that the Sauna is JB is very run down and lousy. Is it true? Anyone got any comments? Could anyone provide me some information on where in RP is the cruising ground? Is it still at the same place 1-2 years back? If given a choice, which one is better? FR or RP?

Lots of qns today huh? hah. Cheers!!

09/19/99 08:26:14

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: I just told you

Your Fav Body Type: Weren't you paying attention? Your Nationality: Listen better next time.

Comments:

Oops! Hit the

button too soon.

Sorry! I didn't respond directly to the comment of wanting to form deep friendships and meeting men who only want sex. I must admit my three closest friendships are with people (1 gay, 1 lesbian, 1 mostly str8) I never have and never will have sex with. B t I do have long-term friendships with a few gays I have had sex with. So it is possible.

09/19/99 08:11:19

Name: Charles (no connotations) Your Fav Sextivity: chocolate (also no connotations)

Your Fav Body Type: ice cream sundae (still no connotations) Your Nationality: USA ang mo (nope, no connotations)

Comments:

Jie

Check this link for information on a study on the risks of different types of sex. Be sure to read the whole thing as there is a "gotcha" near the end.

(Oops! Gotcha may be USA slang. It means there's a catch, something that is going to make the situation worse than it sounds initially.) (Hey, if you guys can use Singlish, I can use USA slang. So there!)

GR and SFman

As one SF man to two others, you are welcome to stop having gay sex if that is what you prefer, but that will not change what you are.

I do know (even have sex with) quite old gay men (both white and Asian) that have a happy life. I even know a gay white-Asian couple who got together when both were in their late 50's-early 60's. Seven years later they are still going strong. The big thin is these folks don't depend on sex for their happiness. If they get sex, they enjoy it. If not, they are leading active social lives. So age is no excuse. (I must say, they are an inspiration to me and reduce my fear of growing older as a gay man.)

If you are discouraged from one night stands, you might wait a few dates before having sex with guys. That should reduce the percentages, as the hard-core ONS guys will tend to drop out after 2 dates with no sex. You also may want to meet guys socially, t rough friends, instead of at, say, the 'N Touch.

Hope this helps. Again, stopping gay sex may be a valid choice for you; only you can judge that.

09/19/99 07:16:33

Comments:

Jie, straights go there for HIV testing too, and not just non-straights. :)

09/19/99 07:09:18

Name: JediBoy17 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :P

Your Fav Body Type: :P Your Nationality: Together, we make a Difference

Comments:

EVERLASTING LOVE and TURNING BACK TO STRAIGHT

Why has this question been repeating itself on the bb? Homosexual relationships, just like heterosexual ones are perfectly normal and in no way very different from each other. Both work on the same basis - expression of love. If heterosexual relationship protray everlasting love more than homosexual ones, why are there so many divorces?

The answer is simple. We are human and we do make mistakes. But being a homosexual, bisexual was never a mistake.

And why turn straight because the society adores heterosexuality? And why try to change your friends? If you conform to the society, and you lose your individual self, what good are you? What's left of you? Externally, your fashion, hairstyle etc has b en shaped by the media. The only thing that makes you different from others is your inner composition. Should you even try to change that so that you are part of the majority (who are heterosexual), that is pathethic and saddening.

09/19/99 04:54:02

Name: Supporter

Comments:

People Like Us : Mission Statement: We are gay, lesbian and bisexual Singaporeans, coming together to affirm our dignity, support each other, educate for understanding and work towards integration. Singapore Gay and Lesbian Community Networking Homepage Our email: plu-singapore@geocities.com This site is maintained by People Like Us to record our efforts to gain recognition by our own country and fellow Singaporeans. This site also serves to network to projects, such as cyberforums and support groups, run independently by others who have been inspired by People Like Us. Go to.... http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/3878/

09/19/99 04:52:41

Name: Continuance

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

hi jie,

the clinic is the DSC clinic @ 31 kelantan lane... go check out the street directory to find out exactly where that is. it's entirely confidential, coz they'll give u an arbitrary number to check your results with; no name/i.c. is required. as or the questions they ask, there's some minimal pre- and post-test counselling (where they let u know what the test is about, ask certain questions for info-gathering purposes, and tell u about reducing risk, etc). i think the cost is $15-$20... quite wor h it for peace of mind =o)

09/19/99 04:47:40

Name: Tantalus

Comments:

HIV Prevention and Testing Action for AIDS Singapore ("AfA") is the non-government organisation dedicated to HIV education and prevention, and support for persons living with AIDS. Donations and volunteers are greatly appreciated. Visit their website at http://www.afa.org.sg AfA provides anonymous HIV testing at the DSC clinic, Block 31 Kelantan Lane (off Jalan Besar) Saturdays, 1-4 p.m. Call 295 1153 for details. AIDS Information & Counselling Hotline Telephone 295 1153 The Hotline provides information and counselling services on AIDS and safer-sex. Phone lines are manned by trained AfA volunteer counsellors between 6.30-9.30 pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

09/19/99 02:54:22

Comments:

I was so mad with MTV Asia about the broadcast of the 1999 MTV Awards that I called them up to give them a piece of mind. I was waiting for Nine Nich Nail's Performance and that was cut. The fanale was cut, Madonna's acceptance of a award was cut, the sho was so disected that it made TCS look good. The reason they gave was a lack of airtime(?). I thought SCV CH 11 was MTV Asia's alone?

Anyway, I watched The Six Sense and was totally blown away! The acting, script, casting, everything was excellent. The story was so original. Cole played by Haley Joel Osment performance was that powerfull. Is he actually 10 years old? He acts with as muc maturity as his more senior accomplished actors. Bruce Willis too displayed a side never seen before (except 12 Monkeys), he proves to be ahead of Sly, Arnold, Van Damn etc. Cannot say anything about The Six Sense or I will give the story away. The direc or Night Shyamalan takes you on a mindtrip that grips you to your sits. You could not believe that this is his second major movie. Shyamalan of Indian heritage did Asians proud as he proves that Asian talent is on par or exceeds his weatern counterpart. H proves you do not need to do a John Woo or reduced to produce silly movie like Stanley Tong did (Mr Magoo) to break into Hollywood. Very highly recommended. Its much better than The Ring, The Haunting or that silly The Ring copycat The Mirror. The Six Se se has one of the best ending I've seen . If you have not watch it, go watch it NOW!

09/18/99 17:03:00

Name: Jie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Cuddling and kissing Your Fav Body Type: Healthy and mature guy with an intelligent mind

Your Nationality: Made in Singapore

Comments:

Hi people, Finally, I made it here. Was recommended this site by my bf, (bk then it was still at potential bf level). Since early Sep, I have been reading the posting from the archives and i m still at May 98.. hah haaaa. Too interesting to speed read it. U guys have really done a good job in making it interesting, sexiciting, educational and informative in Singapore context. Now, I got a question that i hope the experienced gurus can help to answer. I heard that there is a certain polyclinic in Jalan Besar Area that allows for HIV testing on Sat from 1 - 4pm? Where is the place and is it confidential?? Wat type of questio will they ask? I m still in the closet and i was wondering, is the place discreet and safe?? How much does it costs? Have been practising safe sex(is oral sex safe w/o condoms?) in the past when i have my flings and share of fun but I was thinking of resenting the test results to my bf as a present and my commitment. Can someone advise? Thks!

09/18/99 16:57:39

Name: GR

Comments:

SFMan, I know where you are coming from - I was reluctant to get into the gay life, but i was lonely, and i thought i could form some deep friendships, companionships. But I was wrong. I came into contact with many men, but they were only looking for sex. I would definitely like to get out of this life, and am confident I will do so. I always wonder what everybody around will react if i go str8? It will make me a hypocrite - but I don't care. It would be nice to talk to you one-on-one. I am in SF at the mo ent. Write me at gr_01@hotmail.com if you want to talk.

09/18/99 15:13:33

Name: charmed19 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Does it matters Your Fav Body Type: Does it matters

Your Nationality: Does it matters

Comments:

Hi pple, I just wanna to say something about this regarding Gay Life is a torture thingy that SFman said! And when gays turn old, they will be alone. I just want to say I Believe no matter what is it a STr8 or Gay relationship... there can be True Love! A long as there is love in you, you can make it true! Its all depends on you! True Love is not what you say but what you do to preserve it just like any other normal relationship. True Love have no ending, because True Love have no ending. You can't just t ink about it, go and find it but please remember to bring along your truthful heart!

09/18/99 13:03:41

Name: Ameno

Comments:

Wow....so much from SFGuy and gang...... it seems heated to me...but relax...we are here to discuss and find out what we are living in... :P Put it this way....to me there is no such thing as straight or crooked guy as we normally term people..... I just feel that all of us are capable of falling for someone in our life except that some of us falls for girls while some falls for guys..... There is a book I read that says it is hereditary depending how much hormones you get from your parents st birth...... So it is still a lifestyle except that sometimes we tend to be more expressive than other guys who likes girls and thus we have a more colourful life.....which I find nothing wrong :) Being in love with a guy presents the same kind of happiness and sadness can happen between a girl... What is more important is we have to be true to ourselves and not let our life be wasted just becos of some hiccups or trying to be conforming..... If you know you are really like that then stop fooling around and seriously go uot there and look for your ideal partner....that person is there.....just open your eyes...... try not to let lust and sex blind you...... Oooopsss.....that is just some of my thoughts....... take care everyone.....WE Will Make it......our lives!!!!!

09/18/99 10:45:07

Name: hush20

Comments:

I FINALLY managed to watch Bishonen todae and it was so sad and depressing...felt as if MY future was bleak...sigh...no offence to anyone but I really do not wanna end up old and lonely...can we really find true, everlasting love?

09/18/99 08:49:45

Name: Zen boy

Comments:

Small request, can we change the background sound to something a little more elevating for the spirits? Anything from Mary had a little lamb to Row Your Boat....(life is but a dream)...

09/18/99 06:15:16

Name: Joey Your Fav Sextivity: bj

Your Fav Body Type: muscles Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I think that the life guards in Singapore's swimming pools are very busy nowadays. They have to prevent drownings and check the toilets for 'indecent' activities. A life guard at River Valley swimming pool seemed very enthusiatic about his toilet duties checking it a few times an hour. I think that's why he has to take a rest at the pool wearing his trunks and showing his tattoo of a head of a Red Indian on his right calf. Seriously, I think that the life guards and cleaners at the swimming pools do c eck on PLUs activities. And FYI, the abovementioned life guard may look gay but he's homophobic.

09/18/99 03:11:57

Name: mambo

Comments:

hi guys..... anyone been to TBP recently... have any stories to tell......?

09/18/99 02:37:14

Your Fav Body Type: crusty, flaky and moist?? Sounds like something people have between toes.... eeerrrrrggghhhh:-)

Comments:

SFman,

1) my point of view differs slightly from WhiteAce's. I think it's good you try to tell your close ones what you feel is right or wrong, you say it because you care. But the decision is theirs finally, we let them decide for their own just as we hope p ople respect our own determination of our lives. What you feel about yourself is valid, trust it. However, to trust yourself on what you think, you need to have an awareness of who who you are what you really want.

2)I merely wanted to find out what's stopping you from changing the lifestyle if you really hate it so much. It's not convincing enough for me (and I believe for yourself) when you tell me you hate the lifestyle but continue in it. Could it simply be, ike you said, a case of lack of willpower to change? Because if it is, you really just owe yourself to be firm about what you want, which really is what WhiteAce is getting at I think, a good point too.

3) Last, I don't think you ever turn str8 just like that, not unless you really are str8 in the first place. If I understand you correctly(or I didn't?), what you didn't want is a lifestyle which you regard deep in yourself as wrong, contradicting your deepseated values, this is where the conflict lies.

09/17/99 19:27:59

Name: SFman

Comments:

how typical :-( I'll never tell my friends what to do, not even to my close ones. But I'll stop implying (not telling) to the starters that my lifestyle is good, greater than life, hip-hop..cool.or whatever..and being myself. Gaylife without sex ha!! em m. I wonder who can fulfill that? Ok! Ok! I'm sorry, i'm going to the Buddhist template now to meditate and go into silence!! (I could still remember clearly when someone get fxxked and censored by BW and citizens some years ago) I don't to end up like that person. You have your way. Carry on blowers!!!

09/17/99 19:00:01

Name: WhiteAce

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

Hey SFman you have no business telling your close friends to not engage in anything! What they do in their lives is none of your business. If you start to bust on them for not doing what you think is right they will dump you for sure. You'll deserve it. T e gay lifestyle doesn't really exist anyway, don't you know that labels don't really mean anything. People act the way they want and as long as they don't hurt anybody else it doesn't matter. Stop feeling sorry for yourself..dude! You are only acting the ay YOU want! If your not happy with yourself then change, it's that simple. No one is telling you to go out and use poeple for sex. Don't think you are doing it because that is what all gays are doing, not even the majority. You're doing that on your own. You have a brain don't you? Then use it! Stop making up excuses and blaming others, or things that don't really exist, for your unhappiness and take control of your life. Do the things you want and don't do the thing you don't want. To hell with being in ome made up group or lifestyle you are free to be who you are and want to be!!

09/17/99 18:07:06

Comments:

09/17/99 18:04:42

Comments:

What do I mean by my gay friends condemning me when I try to be str8? It's exactly the opinion you have on me now; for hating this lifestyle...i.e. I'm denying myself, not honest with my own sexuality, I have to be myself and being myself is GAY, being ay is my natural self and I must be free to express and everything.. The list go on and on. Hey man, this life is empty for I simply have to fulfill my gay taste to be me? I've never came close to any religion, so I'm not going to be judgemental by sayi g religion will confuse me. On contrary, I think if I found a true religion, I'm sure I'll be "de"-fused. And yes, living in SF got nothing to do with it, but I wished during my initial stage, my environment and the society around me, did not advocate t is lifestyle I'm already in. And this what the BB and the rest of the world is advocating the bi/curious/ gay starters. The dilemma I have is no longer on myself, but more towards, How can I tell my close ones not to indulge in this in the 1st place.

09/17/99 18:01:19

Name: swimmer22 (no connotations. hahaha) My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Apple Pie...Warm apple pie, the homecook sort Your Fav Body Type: crusty, flaky yet moist

Comments:

Please stick religion elsewhere, the only mention of it should be in terms of coming and experiencing heaven...hehe

The wager for reason. follow the link...

09/17/99 17:56:53

Name: a little bit of me

Comments:

where are the blowing wind archives guys?

09/17/99 16:40:40

Name: Vinaya Pitaka

Your Nationality: A devout Buddhist

Comments:

Yes ! Buddha Loves All and Blesses All ! who says Buddha don't ? ? For those Christian trying to make Gay and Lesbians acceptable in Christ , please refer to the Bible , God had severly Condemn gays and lesbians.This Message is not an offending o e nor do I wish to offend anyone , I was once a christian but afterall I founf Buddhism as my faith which I can depend on, and after I got this joy I want to share it with all fellow gays here and wish all to be like me free from attachments and find myse f acceptable in the eyes Of Lord Buddha and the society. And it is UNTRUE for people to say that Buddhists are idol worshippers , for these statues only serves as a rememberance for buddhists to cultivate and practise the teachings of Lord Buddha.Buddhist never believe that a piece of clay / stone can bless and protaect anyone.It is just like why you salute to the country flag and why you keep a photo of your loved ones like your family and your Boyfriend... the statues of Buddhas merely is to remind us t e perfectness of Buddha. I never ever wish to make this bulletin board a buddhist one , but neverthless I with my limited knowledge and change that Buddhism had brought to my life to share it with all of us here .. we can live as GAYS uprightly ! And ther were people to say that religions are used to control those weak minded ones and this is untrue in the Buddhist circumsatnces, cos' Buddhism teaches one to grasp hold of one's mind and to purify it... Buddha never ever asked his followers to Serve him an become his faithful servants but rather be oneself and see the Buddha nature within all of us (even gays and Lesbians) and we will attain enlightement if we all try and practise. -- Pe@ce Prevails -- BUDDHA BE WITH ALL & GRACES ALL ALWAYS !

09/17/99 16:01:07

Name: Raging Hormones

Comments:

Dear SFman, There's no need to worry about anything really. Nobody has the right to condemn you for any personal decision that affects only yourself and no one else. Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion and nobody should put you down just because you have diffe eing views.

I'm sure many people in this forum who love sex lead very fulfilling lives which do not revolve around sex. Sex just spices things up, that's all. There's no need to give up sex totally just because you find that it does not provide you wi h everything you need in life. (I totally emphathise with you. I'm just adding my own points).

Speaking of which, do you guys have sex during/after the gatherings?

09/17/99 15:52:14

Name: WhiteAce

Your Fav Body Type: Sg guys are the greatest

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

SFman...give me a break...and get some real problems...you better cheer up because you sound ripe for one of those religious brainwashers...religion is not the answer to anything...its part of the problem! As for all the comments on this BB...better watch out! I think if the Buddha were alive today he'd be pretty pissed off...what! With everyone worshipping statues and stuff...isn't that exactly what the Buddha didn't want, and for that matter, Christ too. Hasn't religion just become a tool used to manipul te the weak minded. Now SFman your unhappiness has nothing to do with being gay or living in San Francisco. I bet you would be just as miserable if you were straight living in Kansas (God forbid!). Stop treating all those supposed guys you get like object and show some respect. The world may seem complicated but it really isn't...better you think it's so complicated because you'll give up looking for the real truth (and the powers-that-be will get to keep their power). Lets not forget that we are responsi le for what happens to us. Life is about making the right choices nothing more. Please don't put down a lifestyle because you are too weak to handle it. Turning to religion would be the same as giving up! The challenge is excepting yourself for who you ar . Don’t listen to what others tell you, you should be, or how you should act.

Ok so listen you guys don't get too pissed off at me. Here in San Francisco and elsewhere in the United States we have all these Christian religious fundamentalists trying to indoctrinate all the poor souls who don't know any better. The Mormons even send their kids into the streets to try to convert people (sick isn't it). Those kids even know Chinese, so no ones is safe!

Sorry for all the long wind! I hope we can get back to some good stories about all the sextivites happening in Singapore. I was just there in August and I have a couple to tell. So, look for me again. Bye P.S. I heard that some of you guys in the NS might have to go to East Timor. I almost wept! Good luck! Love you all!

09/17/99 15:44:52

Name: Zen (no connotations) Your Fav Sextivity: Teletubbies Big Hug

Your Fav Body Type: Winnie the Pooh Your Nationality: Sesame Street

Comments:

SFman, you've brought out all the dilemmas we face about the postings. Tolerance is the guiding principle I guess. There's bound to be a lot of irony in practice, but that's just the way it is. About your feelings of hatred for your lifestyle, am I right o say that you fear losing your gay friends if you change? What do you mean when you say they'll condemn you? And that the lifestyle is 80% meaningless?

09/17/99 14:25:14

Comments:

What is the criteria to post into this BB? And what kind of meterials can we post? Only our sexcitement? or only something to glorify our lifestyles. I'm not Buddhist nor do I have any religion, but I think I need one. To go back to basics and look at l fe as LIFE and not as gaylife Let him be! This is a free space right? The audience is the world, not just gays. Besides he does not condemn anybody, did he? If we are so tolerent, sincere and no attitude, why judge him? No need to even cut him off fro here - Like what had been going on the last few years to non-believers of the BB. Sorry, I don't want to start a war. But am I not free to speak up. Or this is not a place to speak freely. I'm gay, so am I entitled to be in this BB? I have been so af aid to write anything to this BB in the last few years - especially after seeing the "NO ATTITUDE" of BW citizens towards others' opinion. But now, come what may. I am sorry gays. After this maybe I'll choose to be a monk and go into silence forever. I know I have lots of choices in life, but I've never choose to make the right choice. And living in SF never help. Please don't condemn me.

09/17/99 13:53:05

Name: tolerating one

Comments:

saw etc.'s remarks on those buddhism messages. I am another of those tolerating those buddhism messages; i agree that this promotion of buddhism is getting too much. a few of such messages is ok, but now it is TOO MUCH. Will the kind and compassionate bud hist(s) please show some kindness to those of us reaching the edge of our tolerance by stopping these messages?

09/17/99 13:47:19

Comments:

I'm gay. Since 12 years old,now 30. Living in SF. Though I love the excitement, I hate this life. I am goodlooking and got a lot of attention. Getting laid is so easy and I don't have to work hard to get the best and young boys I wanted. But deep inside me, I still feel I am wrong. I am not confused or denial. But really, I would discourage anybody, (especially my close ones) to indulge into these kind of life. As for me, I'm too deep in and could not get out. If I try (I've tried), I'll be condemned by my gay friends. Who's actually with the attitude? My advise to starters, get out of this kind of life while you still can!! It's 80% meaningless anyway. At least that's how I feel. So trapped but no will to rebel. I wanna break free! but don't know how.

09/17/99 13:34:11

Name: sotong

Comments:

Yo Dreamer, I have that JB Sauna membership card if you're interested. It even has a nice membership number, and it's yours for free, just give me your address and I'll snail mail it to you.

And Lestar! How are you coping up with singlehood at the moment? Have you found someone special yet? Take care, buddy!

09/17/99 13:28:59

Comments:

One or 2 messages promoting a religion is okay, but this is getting ridiculous.

"Buddha loves you"?

"Buddha bless all"?

Is this religion rojak? Besides, isn't the point of nirvana being that one has no wants and feelings whatsoever?

Don't use this bbs as your personal agenda.

09/17/99 13:14:38

Your Nationality: A Devout Buddhist

Comments:

To all fellows here , again I would like to intro all to this BUDDHIST GAY FELLOWSHIP (SINGAPORE) at http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~heartland/ please kindly visit and join in there as I strongly encourage all fellow guys to join in and undertsand the Dharma .

09/17/99 13:07:20

Comments:

When did I ever say that Siddharta is the supreme taecher of the universe ? BUDDHA is ! Buddha(state of awakened one) is different from Siddharta (human state) I am not anti ZEN (chan') , but rather I think you practise extremism and views that ZEN is the only one to enlightment... All schools of Buddhism promote the true teachings and loving compassion of Lord Buddha that's why Buddha had not condemn any man , any religion , any prophet, or even Gays and Lesbians , Condemning is not the spirit of what a B ddhist should follow but rather using the truth to conquer oneself... May all Gays fellows here be always filled with joy and happiness ! -- Pe@ce Prevails -- Buddha Loves All !

09/17/99 05:17:34

Name: DD My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Average Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

This is my first posting here, years ago while I was still serving the NS during one of my oversea training, I didn'tt attend one of the field training cause I was not feeling well then. It was an hot afternoon that left me alone sleeping while suddenl my officer came back and bought me lunch. After the meal he said want to bring me to a nearbt river that I never been before for a bath. I agreed and follow him.

The place was very quiet surround by tall trees. After a while we just lying besides eac other nude facing the clear blue sky. Very nice day and relaxing I nearly falling a sleep. My mine keep floating with image of his nice well build nake body I just saw earlier. Althought my eyes were closed, I felt he was starring at me. A while later suddenly he kiss me with his body moving on top of me and I open my eyes with shock and not knowing how to respond for that few second. His dick was rubbing mine slowly and began to grow bigger and harder while his hand tounching my hair, ears, neck and ipples. He hud me very tight I mean really tight and my prick also start to get hard been rub against his. Later he lick my nipples and kissing my whole body with his handsome eyes kept looking at me. I felt like in heaven, start to jerk his 7' prick and he was moaning heavily. Then we were having a 69 sucking each other meat till we both shoot our cum together. This was my first time having sex with a man from then on, we start to see each other very often whenever we are free. Will continue again later p>

09/17/99 03:01:05

Comments:

09/17/99 02:46:37

Name: DD

Comments:

testing

09/17/99 02:07:31

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

wat happen 2 the gathering?

......pls can we stop arguing abt religion, different pple has different views, wat's the point of arguing?

09/17/99 02:05:32

Name: Dukkha

Comments:

It is as true for me to say "Zen Buddhism is the only correct form of Buddhism" as it is for others to claim that Siddartha is "the supreme teacher of the universe", or to refer to Buddhism as "the perfect system of education for sentient beings". All of he above statements are equally untrue.

Peace

09/16/99 16:58:15

Name: Believe

Comments:

Went to BV swimming pool for the first time and boy were they rite about that place.....went i was showering, the shower points were opp one anor and i was at the last one, my gaydar signals tells me the guy oppposite me is PLU so i tested him by showerin in the nude. I've caught his attention and soon we were watching each other just wanking ourselves. A pity tho cos that seems to be the only activity he is interested in.......and when i was at the train station, as i was going up the escalator, my gayda sense something and i look up and sure enuff there was this cute guy looking or should i say staring at me as i ride down the escalator, we kinda have eye contact but there were so many other people bhind him. I did go down the escalator, but he was way head. Think i'll be at that area more often.

09/16/99 16:28:44

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: young cute lanky studs

Comments:

anybody with digital camera willing to be my photographer for nude photo taking session, of course my pics will still be kept by me, but photo taking won't be the only activity for the day.........

09/16/99 15:34:48

Name: When

Comments:

The presenter of today's e-comm workshop is extremely cute, well kept, neat, shirt n tie, manish- exactly my type of guys...

Hope he noticed me? We do often exchange glance, well though is a small small class room...

Wonder if he's gay.

09/16/99 15:16:24

Name: Zen the kiddo

Your Nationality: Part of the Scam:-)

Comments:

Felt unfinished after clicking 'I'm done'. I dunno, a part of me feels it's great to be talking something else apart from sex, another part of me is frankly a bit bored('Boring Wind'??:-)I think the middle ground is: try afap limit our postings to more ga -related ones? Ameno's question of finances for couples. It is well researched that people of similar financial background tends to share similarities in the way they think about and see the world. Sometimes it's inevitable, like when one is older and mor established (earlier) in life. Differences in financial status is only the presented problem, not the main concern, but it certainly magnifies the very real underlying issues of 1)compatibility in thought, 2)feelings of inferiority/superiority or insecur ty about the each others' differences. It is these things that need to be worked on ultimately. Your ability to respect/accomodate/attune to each others' different values/ways of thinking, how much love/ attention/trust you have to let each other feel sec re all help minimise the difficulties that arises out of differences in financial standing. Hmm, purely analytical (not quite with the human touch I know), so, anyone share how it's like in real life?

09/16/99 14:49:52

Name: Sg Boy Club

Comments:

Sg Boy Club

The Singapore Boy Club is a not-for-profit, informal youth group with no age limit. As our member, you'll receive concise and comprehensive information and news as well as updates and previews of Sg Boy Homepages through your email. There will be absolutely no flooding of your mailbox unlike other mailing lists! On top of all that, we will also be organising optional club activities and getting our very own IRC channel .

As our member, you can get a free member's homepage created for you by Sg Boy Webmaster and world-wide members' assistance through our Foreign Representatives in Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Britain, United States and South Korea.

To join us, simply subscribe free-of-charge to our newsletter via

Click to subscribe to sgboyclub>

09/16/99 14:12:47

Comments:

MY REPLY: I do agree with you that "mindfulness" is very important in buddhist cultivation. As for calling Prince Siddharta "Lord" it is merely revering him as the supreme teacher of the universe.There different schools on Buddhism in the Mahayana Lineage such as Zen (Chan') , Yogacara (mind only) , Pureland , Avamtasaka etc .. each has a different way to view the universe,so it is not very nice for you to use zen thinking to view on the other school's perspective views.I think that Zen(Chan') is rather m re towards the inner-self and the state of mind of oneself,therefore I fully agree with you that mindfulness is certainly important. Buddhism is indeed scientific , philsophical and most of all, a perfect system of education for sentient beings.I think it is good for us to have an exchange dharma flow here,it not only let people understand the Dharma better but also increase awarness w thin the other people in this bulletin board. Siddharta Gotama was a human being no different from you and me , but when he attained enlightment ,he went far beyonnd God , he became the fully awakened , wholly enlightened and supremely exalted one.He shown us the way by his universal law to end our s fferings and we all too can attain Buddhahood if we practise accordingly. (p/s: I would like to introduce all some good buddhist books , such as Good question Good answer By Ven. Dhammika, Dropping ashes of Buddha & Compass of Zen By Zen. master Seung Sahn , Living Buddha & Living Christ by Ven .Thich Nat Hahn , Humanistic Budd ism in daily lives By Ven. master Hsing Yun.. many buddhist books can be obtained FREE OF CHARGE at Amitbha Buddhist Centre & Brighthill Buddhist Temple etc.. please leave message if you wanna know more ) BUDDHA BLESS ALL ALWAYS ! -Pe@ce Be with all-

09/16/99 13:06:06

Comments:

Err, forgive me for a moment, with all due respect for the religion for which I rather like myself, I think BW is beginning to turn into 'Buddhist Wind' if we carry on further.

09/16/99 12:48:47

Name: ameno

Comments:

Wow....sure everyone has some views on the issue of buddhism and religion when this subject is brought in any occassion or environment..... But let's just say that at the end of the day we just want to seek refuge in the religion we believe in and inturn hope to be understand by the other ppl in the religion ........ And I guess the best way to start is to start among all of us........ comments may be flying with different magnitude but ultimately it is just meant for reference as we are in no position to decide is what we say is correct........ :) Hey....by the way anyone got comments on my subject whether a gay couple should let financial status play a part in a relationship and how to resolve should it occur?......

09/16/99 10:09:45

Comments:

Mindfulness also includes the ability to evaluate Truth, and Truth is inherent not in any teaching or writing, but in what we "see" when we are mindful. And I don't think Siddartha ever wanted to be referred to as a "lord". :)

Peace.

If you want to know more about the philosophical side of Buddhism (as you can probably tell, I'm not in favour of Buddhism as a religion, and prefer Buddhism as a world-view, or a state of mind, or a way of life, or a philosophy) then go and read "Buddhis : Plain and Simple" by Steve Hagen. Available at all good bookstores, it's a very good and clear explanation of Zen Buddhism. Heck, it's only US$8 from Amazon.COM. Or read anything by Charlotte Joko Beck, who is also amazingly lucid.

09/16/99 10:02:01

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Dukkha, that is precisely what I have been trying to express all along! Buddhism always makes me feel at peace with myself. It concerns not only with "the four noble truths and eight fold paths". Buddhism has opened my eyes to the world, to appreciate thingds that are around us. I remember going to a buddhist temple one day and the shi-fu there gave us only two words when we asked him that we want to know more about Buddhism : 'Wu2 Chang2' (Nothing is the same.) Come to think about it, it is true. It is truer than anything that anyone has told me before. Every moment on earth is different from each passing moment. When you take some time to look at Nature, everything is so at peace with the surroundings. Every part of Nature is there for a purpose, be it a tiny ant or towering trees, they serve a purpose. Why do gays exist? There must be a purpose too, without us, the world would not be at balance.

Ameno, Buddhists do not fight over minor matters. I merely stand by my principles. I do appreciate your comment though.

ÂÉ ×Ú£¬Äã²»ÊÇмÓÆÂÈË°É£¿Æäʵ£¬BW ÊÇûÓйú¼®µÄ¡£ÍøÉÏÊǾø¶Ô×ÔÓɵģ¡

»¶Ó­Äã¼ÓÈëÎÒÃǵĴó¼ÒÍ¥£¡ÎÒ¾õµÃ»ªÎÄÊÇͦÄÑ

ÊäÈëµÄ£¬´í×ֺܶ࣬»¹ÊÇÓ¢ÎÄ

»á±È½Ï·½±ã¡£Óлú»áµÄ»°£¬ÔÙ½»Á÷һϷð½ÌÖª

ʶ¡£

Vinaya, you can reach me at the above email address. I check my mail regularly.

Regards to all | Cuthbert

09/16/99 09:18:26

Comments:

For people dying to listen to the song "Tuifan" by Faye Wong, you can click on the link above to download the realplayer file.

09/16/99 08:25:55

Comments:

Wow !! I am so happy to see so many fellow Dharmafarers in here esp. Chan' , Dukkha , Cuthbert etc .. I hope that we can uphold and propagate the true taechings of Lord Buddha to the others all around us and share this piece of good news with the many peo le around us. Indeed ! Buddhism is not about mere worship or supersition but rather teaching to end one from suffering in this samsara ,but too bad alot of people has taken pratises which belings to Taoism such as amulets, mediums , burning papers etc as uddhism which made alot of Christians thinks Buddhism is like that.. No matter what, I would say from the perspective view, none is being condemn.Buddhism not only taeches us to do good but also teaches us to purify one's mind by practising the 4 noble tr ths and noble 8 fold paths.I sincerely hope for Buddha's teachings to bring peace into the lives af many nothers here ! Buddha Bless All.....

09/16/99 05:49:33

Name: Lestar Your Fav Sextivity: no sez at the moment, juz enjoying life!

Your Fav Body Type: my type Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Beautiful morning isn't it!!! Life is soooo.... beautiful!! I juz love being alive!! haha....

: ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p : ) ; ) : > ; > : p ever-so-vibrant Le-Star

09/16/99 04:57:20

Name: slim toned My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: intimate hug Your Fav Body Type: slim toned

Comments:

Ameno was saying that "...it always teaches us to be good, kind, ompasionate, be truthful..... So as long as we are constantly mindful of what we are doing and try to practise what is being preach.....then everyone will be so happy!!!" I like to add in so e remarks:

1. While the major religions do teach people to be kind, honest etc., that is not the ultimate point of religions. Even without the traditional major world religions, non-religious philosophers can come out with philosophical systems to show why we ought o be kind, honest, etc. Atheists can have good reasons for being good, kind etc too.

2. Bearing in mind pt. 1 above, the important point of the major religions is to proclaim what is in fact the ultimate reality. EAch religion has its own understand ng of what is that ultimate reality. So the important question for seekers to explore would be which religion or which idea about ultimate reality is most likely true. And for many who enters into the apparent complicated mess, they find it fruitful, and hey realized that it is not as complicated as they thought in exploring which is more true and which has a more truthful representation of the ultimate reality.

3. As to what was said about all will be happy if all will practise what they preach, it ay not be the case! Certain religion(s) teaches their followers to convert others from other faiths, and certain religion(s) advocates using the political system and power to promote itself. And for e.g., those who try to leave that religion would be deal with according, even punishment by death. So sometimes by practising out one religion (depending on what negative elements there are in a religion), it may in fact be promoting destruction. But of course within the perspective of that religion such "dest uction" is actually faithful practice of one's religion.

4. Do not misunderstand me. I am not against anyone spreading one's faith and trying to converting others. Of course one is very right to, and may even should, share one's discovery of "truth" r "ultimate reality" to others.

09/16/99 03:57:04

Comments:

Oh, and please pardon my grammer and sentence structure coz I usually don't double check. Cheers!!

09/16/99 03:52:38

Comments:

Getting to see more and more people at FR recently. The age group seems to get younger and younger. Its a good sign. To all the young cruisers out there, I feel that it is better to be more friendly rather than harsh to the more senior cruisers out there Sometimes they might just save you from police raids/checks. I was pre-informed by them about the police checks at several times when I am heading for a certain cruising spot. This is especially true for the very senior cruisers.

Anyway, I managed to ather more guts and explore into Katong Hotel recently. Gosh, its really hot with lots of action inside. Even saw a 3some when I walked up the stairs one night. There are many rooms inside and most of them are surprisingly dust free at the sofas. ;)

Man doors are in working condition - still lockable. Cool huh? ;)

Heard from some regulars that there was a gym at the highest level. And the reason why all the sealed entrances were force open was because a fire broke out in the hotel one night. When one f the power source exploded?

Alright guys, hope you find these information useful. Cheers!!

ps> Was gathering more information about the Gay Sauna in JB before I head for it. Anyone got any pointers for me? E.g. What is it like inside? Age group of the guys there, any dress code? rules.. etc.

09/16/99 03:47:20

Name: Passerby My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: n/a Your Fav Body Type: n/a

Your Nationality: Cda

Comments:

Wow!

09/16/99 03:08:07

Comments:

The song by Vonda Sheperd(correct spelling?) 'Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow' is a current fav. of mine. Its a song full of 'Drama'. I think the lyrics goes something like this,

' I rather you'll be mean, than love and lie. I rather hear the truth, han have to ever say goodbye. I rather take a blow, at least that I will know, but baby don't you break my heart slow...'

Everytime i listen to that song, my heart just melts and make me think of my partner whom I feel is drifting away. Take a listen to that song and you will know what I mean. 'Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow' is co-sung by one 1/2 of the Indigo Girls who happens to be a PLU.

09/16/99 02:55:18

Name: Ameno

Comments:

What happen to simpleguy?? Glad that we are all having very nice discussions here and I truly enjoy it..... :) The discussions I read on the buddhist webpage issue...is definitely quite intense and I thought there will be a show down or something like that......but ultimately, I believe all religion boils down to one thing...it always teaches us to be good, kind, ompasionate, be truthful..... So as long as we are constantly mindful of what we are doing and try to practise what is being preach.....then everyone will be so happy!!! In a relationship, there is a certain risk taken when two ppl come together nobody knows what tomorrow may brings but as long as the faith, love, commitment is there........we can go on becos two person can always support each other....... BTW what do you all guys think about gays coming together with financial background that is far apart....does it really matters?/ how do we handle such things>>???

09/16/99 02:00:06

Comments:

Far be it from me to correct anyone else, but Buddhism is not about worship of the Buddha, but about achieving a state of mindful living and becoming "awake".

Unfortunately, too many people cling to anything at all to give them anchors in the world, and worship anyone who tries to help them.

Free your mind.

Awaken.

09/15/99 19:35:49

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Seeing that there are people posting in Chinese, that reminds me that I should promote the Sg Boy in Chinese Homepage at http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...ex-chinese.html Chinese GB codes only.

09/15/99 15:26:57

Name:

ìø

Comments:

Testing my name here, hmm we've got quite a linguistic buffet ... Malay, some French, some German... and now Chinese lyrics. Variety of a different kind, no harm I suppose, but let's stick to English.

09/15/99 14:55:46

Name: KPO My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: use my SCREWDRIVER lor. Your Fav Body Type: got CHISELed abs lor

Your Nationality: TESTPENese (country next to Japan)

Comments:

this is the 2nd part to my previous posting :

1) At sogo, when the young boy (sister) approached the goodlooking macho mary, the latter merely shaked his head vigourously w/o saying a single word.

2) At RP, the cute malay boi did NOT follow that driver (passive!?).

well, i juz realized a lota PLUs when cruising, did not take in2 consideration of both parties sexual orientation. Resulting in many (i didnt say all) disppointments. So guyz, 2 increase ur hit rate, u really gotta calibrate and fine-tune ur GAYdar. Of co .. of coz, not every1 is really in2 sex, 1 might argue. i juz wanna end this para the way i told a guy i met 0430am @ katong park last week when he asked me y i was there for? i said, "it's juz not convincing 4 me 2 tell any1 that i'm here (katong park) o sight see at this time (0430), at this place". he smiled.

09/15/99 14:39:07

Name: ÂÉ ×Ú

Your Nationality: ò¯ ³Ï ·ð ½Ì ͽ

Comments:

´ó ¼Ò ºÃ! ·Ç ³£ ¸Ð µ½ ÑÈ Òì Õâ Àï ¿É ÒÔ ÒÔ ¹ú Óï ½» Á÷, Ô¸ ·ð ·¨ ÄÜ ¹» ´« µ½ ÿ ¸ö ÈË µÄ ÐÄ Ìï ÖÐ, ÊÜ Óà ·ð ÍÓ ÊÍ åÈ Ä² Äá µÄ ·¨. Ô¸ ´ó ¼Ò ÄÜ ¹» °² Ïé ¼° ¾« ½ø µÄ ºë »¤ ·ð ·¨, ʹ ´ó ǧ ÊÀ ½ç µÄ ÖÚ Éú Àë ¿à µÄ ÀÖ, Ãâ ÊÜ ¿à ¶ñ! ×£ ·¨ ϲ ³ä Âú ¸£ »Û Ë« ÐÞ

09/15/99 14:31:14

Comments:

HeLLo Cuthbert... !! I am gald that there is Buddhists like you out there! I sincerely hope that Buddhism will continue to flourish into the hearts of many people and pervade the whole universe with his teachings ! Cuthbert... how can i contact you ? pls evae msg. BUDDHA BE WITH ALL ALWAYS !

09/15/99 13:07:59

Comments:

This is the poignant Tuifan.

ÍÆ·­ Çú¡Ã³ÂÏþ¾ê ´Ê¡ÃKWAN ±à¡Ã»ÆÖÐÔÀ

ÎÒÒÔΪ̹³ÏÊÇËùÓÐÒ»ÇеĴð°¸

ËùÒÔÈ«²¿µÄÀíÓÉ×ܾõµÃÊÇ×ÔÈ» »³ÒÉÒ²½¥½¥±äµ­

ÎÒÒÔΪ»ØÒäÊDzʻæÍêÈ«µÄÉ«²Ê

ËùÒÔ¶ÔÄãÎÒδÀ´´ÓδʧȥÆÚ´ý

ÎÒÏàÐÅÄã Äã¾ÍÊÇ°® £¨ÎÒÖ»ÄÜÈà ÈÃÄãÀ뿪£©

ͻȻ¼äÄãÁ¬Â÷¶¼²»Â÷ ÏëÒ²²»£¨Ã»£©Ïë ¾ÍÕâôÍÆ·­

¾ÍÕâô˵¹ýÈ¥Ö»ÊÇÄÖ¾çÒ»³¡

¾ÍÕâÑùÄãÁ¬Ì½¶¼²»Ì½ ¿´Ò²²»¿´ ÏñÓëÄãÎÞ¹Ø

ÏñÊÇÖ»ÓÐÎÒ»¹¿ÉÒÔ³ÐÊÜ ÕâÎÞ½âµÄÒź¶

09/15/99 13:04:55

Comments:

Hi Vinaya, good to see you here. I hope you understand why I reacted so negatively against your previous nick. The Buddha is the highest level of enlightenment (at least until now) anyone can reach. The universe is filled with millions of Buddhas from various systems. I just don't feel proper this way as it is quite disrespectful for you to use the name like that. Buddhism has always been a religion that enlightens through real knowledge instead of idol worship (no offence to any other religions out there!). Prince Siddhartha is only a person who has gained enlightenment and shared his knowledge with our world. Although he has passed, his teachings will always be here to guide us. I have to admit that my knowledge of Buddhist teachings are very limited apart from chanting mantras. Feel free to contact me to share your knowledge of Buddhism.

Peace | Cuthbert

09/15/99 10:41:51

Name: ???

Comments:

Life is a scam, that's what it is. People wanting their views heard while condemn the ideas of others. Society wanting you to believe that life is always full of hope and happiness, that death is horrible. Life is full of shitty people and I am just one of them integrated into the system. It's sad, but true. That's life.

09/15/99 10:11:14

Comments:

I hope that you guys will not misunderstand my starting point, I just hope that Gays can be treated like normal people in the eyes of people and religions, over the centuries many great religions had been condemning gays and lesbians when only Buddhism ha never condemn anyone but rather use his Great Love and Compassion to shine onto us , his teachings (Dharma) to lead us to the way to end of sufferings.I hope people like us can really find sense and belongs to Buddhism as I had shared with all of you her , propagating the teachings of Lord Buddha wherever we go.. Buddhists never condemns any people , any race , any religions , any prophets.. But rather Lord Buddha used his unlimted love and compassion to grace onto all human mankind and which it has chan ed my life wholly. Lord Buddha (Siddharta Gautama) was born as an ordinary man but yet far above and beyond all Gods & man , his perfect teachings what we should all seek for. Buddha Loves All ! -Pe@ce Prevails- Please visit http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~heartland/

09/15/99 09:29:46

Name: netjumper

Your Nationality: Does it matter

Comments:

Guys ... my company have a position open in my team. And since we are suppose to work close together, it may as well be a guy I can work well with right? Besides, at times we will need to travel to exotic places together on business trips plus work late in the office. So if it is someone I can work well with it is a bonus. The person must have ...

* Degree in Computer related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience

* IT experience, with strong project management experience & deployment

* Win'9x, Win NT & UNIX platform skills

* Sybase skills

* Strong verbal and written communication skills & high degree of enthusiasm

It is a MNC and not fly by night company. If you are interested, e-mail me for more info. Basically you will do lots of project management and deployment and play with all the new fun stuff you are going to introduce .... interested ... mail me yah?

09/15/99 04:39:47

Name: slim muscular My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: intimacy Your Fav Body Type: slim muscular

Comments:

What is the meaning and purpose of life? Is it "Enjoy while we can, for tomorrow we shall die"? Or "suffer now, so as to enjoy later and enjoy forever more"? To be selfish? To be altruistic? To lust? To sacrifice?

09/15/99 04:16:14

Name: Horny My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Good BJ. Your Fav Body Type: Slim Muscular

Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

Where are the curise stories goes to??? Guys, where are your encounters... why so quiet suddenly...???

09/15/99 02:03:50

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: slim lean mascular Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi guys.. its mi again.... well been to TBP almost everyday....but yet to spot a cute or mascular guy.. to have fun wif....hmmmm where have these guys gone to? i very disappointed... anyone been to TBP recently and have any stories to share?

09/15/99 01:00:43

Comments:

Trust me, Faye Wong's song may not always be the full story. Sometimes in life, you only realise the past is not a complete farce afterall when you've overturned it. And if it is meant to be, your relationship only emerges stronger after you work hard to urvive the letting go. Well, that's what I know. I was labelled an high-idealist, believer of an overrated 'love'. That's not true. It is just about having a slightly more positive outlook of life, which is nevertheless realistic. Life is what we make of it, some things are made meaningful because we believe in it.

09/14/99 22:15:40

Name: traveller My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: ian wright

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi there, just trying my luck here to see if there is any avid traveller aka lonely planeter who is interested in embarking for some serious globetrotting!!! be it a road trip across USA or canada or australia or europe; or a backpacking trip in china or outh america or russia or europe. pls email me if interested.....

09/14/99 17:59:54

Name: Lestar

Comments:

hiya VINAYA PITAKA. so u r the culprit who created so much commotion in the BB. Anyway, like u, I am a very devoted buddhist too!! : ) and from the disputes created, i am glad to see so many fellow gay buddhists!! and of course, we love the christians and muslims etc too!! we r all one big happy gay family!! hee hee... : )

anyway, i think it wasn't very nice of u to use the nick "Lord Buddha" but i do believe your intention is good. juz dun see what the big fuss is all abt from the others!! hmmm...

ya LOVELOST, do u have to remind me and other lovelorn PLUs?? Do agree that the Faye Wong's "Overturn" track did a very well description of a typical turned-cool relationship. in fact i am listening to it now. does bring some heartache to me. sob sob.. : ) think i will have to recuperate for a while b4 i find someone who can mend my broken heart!! anyway, life goes on. it's bad to throw yourself into a vicious cycle and submerge in sorrow. u juz have to climb out of it, save yourself. and that's what i am doing now!! : )

to those lovelorn - SNAP out of it!! to those in love - carry on loving!! and to those searching - search on and good luck!! ; )

Le-Star will be back... with a vengeance!!! hahaha.... : p

09/14/99 16:44:13

Your Nationality: A devout Buddhist

Comments:

Dear all , I am the person who posted the Buddhist Webpage on Gays .. I am sorry to start the comotion and I apologise for that , I just hope that gays can find refuge in Lord Buddha and his teachings as I did which had brought a difference in my life ! Buddha Loves You ! Please visit: home4.pacific.net.sg/~heartland/ Please visit this website and support Buddhism !

09/14/99 14:58:44

Name: lovelost

Comments:

it just has to be that of all time, Faye Wong has to release her latest album in the midst of my breakup. Track Nine (tui fan translated: Overturn) of this superb album is for all lost love PLUs out there:

"I thought to be honest is the answer to everything, hence I believed all your reasons to be natural. And my suspicions grew dimmer...I thought memories are the perfect complete colours, that's why I have not stop believing in our future. I believed that ou are my love"

"But all of a sudden, you don't even hide, don't even think. Just overturn us. casually say that our past was just a farce. Just like that, you don't ask, you don't see, as if I can withstand this perplexing regret..."

"what can I do but to let, let, let you go..."

needless to say, it sounds way better in chinese...my translation's not good

09/14/99 10:47:46

Name: John My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: never experience before man..

Your Fav Body Type: average\little muscular Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

Hello guys..I just discover this site..well..I'm very new to this culture too...y'know strugling and restrugling every night and day..so, hope to meet some friend especially with malaysian guy, so anyone interested ? ok, I'm reasonably well-looking, sl m-toned, 18 yo, yup..still a student.Well, actually I'm looking for some r\ship whilst keeping a low profile (y'know not ready to declare mysefl yet... )

Ok, I like to listen to extremely alternative music, I like this and that etc etc ok.So, anyone who is ok...well-looking\moderate, can mail me. See ya'.

09/14/99 10:47:27

Name: John My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: never experience before man..

Your Fav Body Type: average\little muscular Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

Hello guys..I just discover this site..well..I'm very new to this culture too...y'know strugling and restrugling every night and day..so, hope to meet some friend especially with malaysian guy, so anyone interested ? ok, I'm reasonably well-looking, sl m-toned, 18 yo, yup..still a student.Well, actually I'm looking for some r\ship whilst keeping a low profile (y'know not ready to declare mysefl yet...

Ok, I like to listen to extremely alternative music, I like this and that etc etc ok.So, anyone who is ok...well-looking\moderate, can mail me. See ya'.

09/14/99 07:50:20

Name: sombody

Your Fav Body Type: Foxhunter

Comments:

Singapore is a hot country. It is very naughty these people here are writing such sexciting encounters. So even sleeping in the cool night, my throat feels dry, the body temperature rises, and the hands will occasionally and unintentionally massage the areas that give temporary relief. Are these the effects of GLOBAL warming? Just the other day when I was warming up before my game, my opponent wanted to check whether I was ready, asked: "Are you hot?" I looked at him blankly, just when I start to imagine wildly, I remember he is just a French guy who is still learning to express correctly in English. Then, of course Singaporeans are HOT!