Male HQ

Are You Gay And Racist? + Racism In The Gay Community: Why Do Some People Not Like Some 'races' (Compiled)

pittsburgh

A race preference for a partner is not racist. It is a personal preference. If you like honeydew over oranges, are you racist against oranges? No, because I have a sweet tooth and don't like sour food.

If you are biased against a certain race and always attach negative stereotypes to them, then you are racist.

Not sure why many people can't make this differentiation.

Could be members of a minority group being salty.

Did you lose interest after you acquired one type of meat and want to try other meat until tried them all?

Let's say, chicken or beef, I like them all. :-)   If you eat chicken for many days, then you might try to eat beef for a change.

But I have to say, it is not true that I like every kinds of meat products. For example, I never liked chicken feet soup (disgusting!). Tried it once and then forget about it.

Edited by Traveler3032

A race preference for a partner is not racist. It is a personal preference. If you like honeydew over oranges, are you racist against oranges? No, because I have a sweet tooth and don't like sour food.

If you are biased against a certain race and always attach negative stereotypes to them, then you are racist.

Not sure why many people can't make this differentiation.

that's because you can't be racist towards a fruit... and following your analogy, your preference for honeydew over oranges stems from your dislike of oranges and sour food. you already have a negative impression of oranges and their sourness, so you reject them all in choice of something else.

same thing applies to race, you have a preference for a certain race because you already have quote "negative stereotypes" about other races whether subconsciously or not. maybe the racial tendencies aren't so blatant, but it's there. 

p.s this really isn't a personal attack, just trying to have a healthy discussion about it.

Edited by peif982

I grew up in a country where racism is alive and sometimes can be up in your face to a minority ethnic like me, yet I don't developed any resentment towards them because I equally hate anyone including my own race that are racist towards others. I suppose as I have personally experienced it myself to know that it was hurtful to be discriminated againts hence your attitude changed towards other races for the unjust treatments so I see them as human beings with feelings.

I'm the above Guest. I forgot to add, sexually I still prefer the majority race that racist and discriminate my minority race as I find them more appealing. The majority is not Ang Moh just in case before I am being accused of potato queen or worship Ang Moh due to colonial mindset....haha.

• 3 weeks later...

You shouldn't delete this as it goes against the skin whitening culture of India.

I prefer white skinned North-East Asians (and Whites) to brown skinned South-East Asians, but I prefer brown skinned South Indians and South-East Asians to white skinned North Indians.

Skin whitening isn't the miracle cure to all your woes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Group Pound

When you did all you could to help the children in need and all they did was roast you

They are just kids from the Third World and could be doing that out of affection rather than malice. Children are not racist until adults put racist ideas into their heads. I also have to say that when I worked in America, some of the coolest guys I met were Black, rather than White. Laid back and fun in every way. Especially in bed. Obviously that doesn't apply to the whole race -- of any race -- but an open mind can really lead to wonderful experiences.

Guest State Race From Start

The last thing I would expect from East Asians is to worry about blacks.

Still complaining about Blacks? Get a life, take a shower, and quit being racist! I am East Asian and happen to think Black Americans and Black Canadians are super sexy! To each his own.

Imagine a woman telling a gay man:  "why you want to get in bed with another man and not with a woman like me?  Your 'sexism' is shameful!"

But we gays can understand this man.  So why would we not understand a preferential likeness for Whites, for Asians, for Blacks, for Indians ?

Is this any different than a preference for twinks, for hunks, for fatties, for uncles, for grandpas, for little, for tall?

Is there a name for these last preferences?  like "size-ism",  "age-ism", "weight-ism" ?

It seems that we have been indoctrinated with an idea that "racism" is something horrible, monstrous, abominable...

when in reality it can be something natural, unconscious, inexplicable. 

Guest 72%dark

Imagine a woman telling a gay man:  "why you want to get in bed with another man and not with a woman like me?  Your 'sexism' is shameful!"

But we gays can understand this man.  So why would we not understand a preferential likeness for Whites, for Asians, for Blacks, for Indians ?

Is this any different than a preference for twinks, for hunks, for fatties, for uncles, for grandpas, for little, for tall?

Is there a name for these last preferences?  like "size-ism",  "age-ism", "weight-ism" ?

It seems that we have been indoctrinated with an idea that "racism" is something horrible, monstrous, abominable...

You're attempting to make an argument by drawing a parallel, which is usually a great technique, but it doesn't work if the two things being compared are not equivalent in a relevant and crucial way.

In this case, you're trying to argue that racial preferences are like sexual orientation. The thing is, there is pretty solid scientific evidence showing that sexual orientation has biological/genetic determinants; this is precisely why LGBT activists have been arguing for so long that same-sex attraction is not simply a ‘preference’, that it’s not a choice.

On the other hand, there is NO evidence showing that attraction to one ‘race’ or another is at all biologically determined; in fact it's quite clear that it's a function of socialization/acculturation/‘nurture’. So, the best an individual could do to disclaim responsibility would be to shift the ‘blame’ for his preferences to his society/culture/upbringing. But of course that merely shifts the question to the next level – why the social milieu of the individual has molded him that way. It's still a troubling question for anyone who's had to bear the brunt of that prejudice. It's way too easy to argue that no ‘racism’ exists or is intended when one enjoys the privilege of the majority instead.

---

In my post earlier in this thread I drew a comparison to "sizeism" and "ageism", but my point was actually just a linguistic one, regarding the applicability and the usefulness of using the term ‘racism’ to address this issue. I was (and remain) agnostic on that point.

But what I have absolutely no doubts about is the fact that there is genuinely a problem with race relations in Sg, that there is generally little true integration and understanding across racial lines, and that romantic/sexual attractions merely present as a symptom of this.

There is a very disturbing logical fallacy in this argument. See, sexual preference on the basis of gender is not learned, it's genetic. Racial preferences of one's partner stems from inherent racist motives and stereotypes that most succumb to as their go-to-reasons, whether or not they are true or have been debunked. Size discrimination is also learned; consider the messages in advertising and commercialization, fashion, mainstream pop culture, or even the fanaticism of outward appearances. Do any of them make sense? Not necessarily, but we've bought into them and, being human beings, carry them around instead of the less convenient option of finding out if they indeed ring true or hold any logical stability.

Also, note that you live in a country where everything race-based is segregated and stereotyped. Our leaders, educators, public servants, and society at large play into this idea that all races are different and will always be of their stereotypes. Not one person has tried debunking stereotypes because it's simply "not convenient" and would encourage effort to educate. Instead, we go for the simple yet ignorant "things are the way they are because it's always been like that," without knowing that there was a time in this country that such stereotypes were virtually indistinguishable and unrecognised. Considering that we've regressed to this whole idea that we pick and choose racial profiles that suit us on the basis that it's "just a preference" without realising that we're admitting to our inherent prejudices by mentioning so, it's a wonder why we should entertain such behaviour in the first place.

Guest 72%dark

Some food for thought drawn from my own experiences as a person that most Chinese Sgporeans think looks non-Chinese (or perhaps ambiguously so). I'm frequently rejected by Chinese Sgporeans; this could be due to a myriad of other factors of course, but the reason I suspect ‘race’/social milieu is sometimes a part of it is because when I tally up all the guys I've ever hooked up with in Sg, I realize that the non-Sgporeans outnumber the Sgporeans—including, crucially, non-Sgporeans of Chinese descent. I've hooked up with Chinese guys from Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Germany – which is more than the scant few from Sg (and it's not from trying, I can assure you!). (I've also done it with guys from Myanmar, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Caucasians from various places – again in Sg – as well as local Malays, Indians, and possibly a Eurasian. If this sounds like a lot, bear in mind I'm talking about a span of more than ten years.) Given the demographics of Sg, this is statistically anomalous!

Over time I've learned not to feel too affected by this, but what hurts isn't so much the rejection itself but the fact that people are persistently unable or unwilling to see that there must be some sort of issue underlying this pattern (whether or not you can call it ‘racism’), and who make discussions of it so much more fraught by always getting outraged when the issue is raised. (Ask yourself honestly: if there’s truly nothing wrong, why the need to get defensive?) At least try to be open-minded and empathetic enough to entertain the possibility that there are people who might be truly marginalized, who aren't just ‘whining’ or trying to make you look bad.

You're attempting to make an argument by drawing a parallel, which is usually a great technique, but it doesn't work if the two things being compared are not equivalent in a relevant and crucial way.

In this case, you're trying to argue that racial preferences are like sexual orientation. The thing is, there is pretty solid scientific evidence showing that sexual orientation has biological/genetic determinants; this is precisely why LGBT activists have been arguing for so long that same-sex attraction is not simply a ‘preference’, that it’s not a choice.

On the other hand, there is NO evidence showing that attraction to one ‘race’ or another is at all biologically determined; in fact it's quite clear that it's a function of socialization/acculturation/‘nurture’. So, the best an individual could do to disclaim responsibility would be to shift the ‘blame’ for his preferences to his society/culture/upbringing. But of course that merely shifts the question to the next level – why the social milieu of the individual has molded him that way. It's still a troubling question for anyone who's had to bear the brunt of that prejudice. It's way too easy to argue that no ‘racism’ exists or is intended when one enjoys the privilege of the majority instead.

I wish the world would be as convinced as you are that sexual orientation is biologically determined.  What we know for sure is that it is not voluntary.

How VOLUNTARY is racism?  In my experience, the feelings about races are not necessarily voluntary.  What IS voluntary is to act on these feelings to unfairly treat persons, and only this should deserve the condemnations of "racism".  

In my case the biggest contrast I find with the Black race.  I lived the first 30 years of my life with practically no Black people around, so I could warmly talk against racism.

Now in the U.S.A. I have plenty of interaction with Black people and I am satisfied that the relations here between races are smooth.  But I also discover some involuntary reactions: I find Black men more intimidating than white men.  I can very easily identify White people,  a little less Asians, and very poorly Black people, who for me all look nearly the same.  This latest item, the difficulty to distinguish between Black faces, is what really makes me believe that racism is much deeper than our conscious mind.   AND the same I think about sexual attraction, sexual orientation.

This is why I think that my parallel was well drawn.

Edited by Steve5380

There is a very disturbing logical fallacy in this argument. See, sexual preference on the basis of gender is not learned, it's genetic. Racial preferences of one's partner stems from inherent racist motives and stereotypes that most succumb to as their go-to-reasons, whether or not they are true or have been debunked. Size discrimination is also learned; consider the messages in advertising and commercialization, fashion, mainstream pop culture, or even the fanaticism of outward appearances. Do any of them make sense? Not necessarily, but we've bought into them and, being human beings, carry them around instead of the less convenient option of finding out if they indeed ring true or hold any logical stability.

As I commented previously, the genetic nature of sexual preference at this time is still a wishful thought of all of us. But at least we can be sure that they are not voluntary.

We succumb to racism motives and stereotypes as our go-to-reasons?  When we get in heat attracted to a certain person we don't have time to stop and analyze why we are attracted, if it is because the person is of a certain race, color, size, height.  But retrospectively we can find a pattern in our attractions:  a particular ideal person who has the attributes we like in a sex partner.  Why should we make negative "racism" out of this,  or "size-sim" or "weight-ism" or "color-ism" ?

Guest State Race From Start

In my case the biggest contrast I find with the Black race.  I lived the first 30 years of my life with practically no Black people around, so I could warmly talk against racism.  Now in the U.S.A. I have plenty of interaction with Black people and I am satisfied that the relations here between races are smooth.  But I also discover some involuntary reactions: I find Black men more intimidating than white men.  I can very easily identify White people,  a little less Asians, and very poorly Black people, who for me all look nearly the same.  This latest item, the difficulty to distinguish between Black faces, is what really makes me believe that racism is much deeper than our conscious mind.   AND the same I think about sexual attraction, sexual orientation.

I wonder if you are being exposed to the wrong kind of Black men? When I was in the USA, I tended to meet Black guys who were the overachieving top student or well dressed young professional types, rather than the kind of individuals mass marketed by Hollywood, or the music industry, or other aspects of pop culture. There is a lot of bad societal pressure for minorities in some countries to go along with a certain image, and I think this is what happens with many Blacks in America, much to their detriment. People who do their own thing tend to be better choices to befriend in my opinion. Not that you need to meet dudes who aren't your type of course. By the way, there are also folks from other races who have difficulty distinguishing many Chinese people as well until they are more exposed to us, and learn to differentiate unfamiliar faces more easily.

I wonder if you are being exposed to the wrong kind of Black men? When I was in the USA, I tended to meet Black guys who were the overachieving top student or well dressed young professional types, rather than the kind of individuals mass marketed by Hollywood, or the music industry, or other aspects of pop culture. 

I don't know what you mean here with wrong or right kind of Black men. I am not after top achievers or well dressed types.  I meet all kinds of people and make my conclusions outside of any selective filter of personalities.

I guess I'm a bit racist mainly due to language barrier (look at DoTA and Dragon Nest SEA)...

EDIT:

Sorry, just need to post something so that I can create a thread to seek help for my issue..

Edited by Vannersaur

Sexual racism is hard to deal with because everyone has sexual preferences. 

Still complaining about Blacks? Get a life, take a shower, and quit being racist! I am East Asian and happen to think Black Americans and Black Canadians are super sexy! To each his own.

I was born and breed in a city with a sizable population of blacks. I've never had a black friend but I go to "black events" and watch a lot of black music so I'm not racist. I just don't find blacks attractive and the majority of them are impossible to deal with.

In my case the biggest contrast I find with the Black race.  I lived the first 30 years of my life with practically no Black people around, so I could warmly talk against racism.

Now in the U.S.A. I have plenty of interaction with Black people and I am satisfied that the relations here between races are smooth.  But I also discover some involuntary reactions: I find Black men more intimidating than white men.  I can very easily identify White people,  a little less Asians, and very poorly Black people, who for me all look nearly the same.  This latest item, the difficulty to distinguish between Black faces, is what really makes me believe that racism is much deeper than our conscious mind.   AND the same I think about sexual attraction, sexual orientation.

This is why I think that my parallel was well drawn.

There's a lot of classism. I met this one American lady at a bar in New York. We started talking about blacks and how I'd never seen so many blacks before and she went and said "you shouldn't call them black, it makes them feel dehumanized". At first I was like "oh shit" I've done something wrong, but it was only after she started giggling did I realize that she was making a joke - In the US there's a lot of racism in the middle class against blacks and it's not something that people who live outside America really understand.

I too cannot tell the difference between blacks. I can tell the difference between Europeans, Middle Easterners, South Asians and East Asians, but not blacks. But I don't really look at blacks.

I wonder if you are being exposed to the wrong kind of Black men? When I was in the USA, I tended to meet Black guys who were the overachieving top student or well dressed young professional types, rather than the kind of individuals mass marketed by Hollywood, or the music industry, or other aspects of pop culture. There is a lot of bad societal pressure for minorities in some countries to go along with a certain image, and I think this is what happens with many Blacks in America, much to their detriment. People who do their own thing tend to be better choices to befriend in my opinion. Not that you need to meet dudes who aren't your type of course. By the way, there are also folks from other races who have difficulty distinguishing many Chinese people as well until they are more exposed to us, and learn to differentiate unfamiliar faces more easily.

Not sure if trolling or real.

I think there is a difference between blacks in the US and blacks outside the US. Where I'm from, blacks are stereotyped as lower class and there's truth to that - in countries like Canada and the UK, there is far worse ethno-classism which essentially keeps blacks lower class. I think many Americans find it shocking and think it's something out of the Middle East, but it's true.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2011 at 10:30 AM, pittsburgh said:

The incident surrounding Seng Han Thong and Cherian George's affirmative blog on "There is Enough Real Racism in Singapore" shows that there are racial biasedness for and against certain races. I believe the same holds for the gay community. Some shirk the issue off by saying it's personal preferences, but often these prejudices of making friends or finding a partner stem from social and peer pressure. Why does race matter when you are having sex or dating someone: Malay, Chinese, Indian or White? Let's go make some gay friends of a different race this holiday season!

It's called Free Will.  One doesn't need to pretend to like someone just to be inclusive.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4avxam/sexual-racism-asian-online-dating

I'm just not into Indians, not even those handsome Bollywood fairer northern Indians.

How? Am I a racist?

I am also not into PRCs, and when they open their mouth out comes ching ching chong chong, I get turned off immediately.

How? Am I an accentist-racist-xenophobe?

Edited by StockBottom

10 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4avxam/sexual-racism-asian-online-dating

I'm just not into Indians, not even those handsome Bollywood fairer northern Indians.

How? Am I a racist?

I am also not into PRCs, and when they open their mouth out comes ching ching chong chong, I get turned off immediately.

How? Am I an accentist-racist-xenophobe?

No. It's not wrong to have a preference. If there is no such thing as preference, every day would be an orgy. 

2 minutes ago, practease said:

No. It's not wrong to have a preference. If there is no such thing as preference, every day would be an orgy. 

God forbid I stop being a racist and ageist and start fucking women and nonagenarians ..

Guest Tony

Sometimes physical attraction cannot be helped. Some people just don’t find certain looks or vibes from certain races attractive to them. Whilst some do. Same difference . So how is everything considered racist? And if so, what you gotta do about it? Force them to change their “attraction”? In that case everyone should be dating everyone even if they are not attracted to the other party which is nonsense. 

3 hours ago, Guest Tony said:

Sometimes physical attraction cannot be helped. Some people just don’t find certain looks or vibes from certain races attractive to them. Whilst some do. Same difference . So how is everything considered racist? And if so, what you gotta do about it? Force them to change their “attraction”? In that case everyone should be dating everyone even if they are not attracted to the other party which is nonsense. 

It's a sick movement by the liberal lefts of the West.  Pitting women against men, poor against the rich, minorities races against the majority.  

Rather than looking inwards towards their own shortcomings, they just wail and blame the system.

14 hours ago, practease said:

Agree.  Everyone has his own preference for sex, for whatever reason.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Crazy liao

I think I'm a racist. 

I see human as two race. 

The race that does the right thing. 

The other race that purposely does the wrong thing. 

Good race. 

Bad race. 

It's not about color of your skin. 

It's not about your scholar or non scholar. 

It's not about your fit or chub. 

It's whether you're good or you're bad. 

It's whether you think "no to abortion" means you are pro life.

But who cares about children born homeless, hungry, stuck in poverty. 

I prefer the good race for love. 

I prefer the bad race for sex. 

Agreed. Preferences mostly. 

But what I observed and this is my point of view. It seem big dick any races like. But for relationship/love own race. And lastly physical & look appearance does matter too when comes to date. 

For me, I prefer tinder then grindr for anything. You can compare it yourself. 

I have date local SGs, malaysians, indo mix, tourist, caucasians, arabdubai, myanmar, vietnamese, pinoy, southnorthindians, expats korean & japanese & mix it seem that some just don't like to intiate...shy in public...and hard or scared to make a move but when I bring them somewhere for some intimate session so horny wild and hungry haha so cute looking at their horny faces...

My next date wanna date thais they are fucking hot haha  

Guest blame the West
12 hours ago, FattChoy said:

It's a sick movement by the liberal lefts of the West.  Pitting women against men, poor against the rich, minorities races against the majority.  

Rather than looking inwards towards their own shortcomings, they just wail and blame the system.

Exactly!

Blame it on the West! Blame everything bad on the West and liberal leftists!  (Alert: Irony warning!)

Truly, in Asia there is no racism at all.

In Asia and East Asia/ South East Asia, women are not victims of violence by men, the rich in Asia are the biggest spenders in giving to the poor and heavily donating all their fortunes to poor people and exploitation of the poorer of society is totally unknown in Asia, East Asia or South East Asia and all minorities in Asia live in peace and non discriminating situations. Yes, Asia and South East Asia, even Singapore are paradise when it comes to racism...

In Asia there are no shortcomings...

Blame the anti discrimination movement against homosexuals and  measures instituted for decriminalisation of gay sex on the leftists from the West and the West in general too.

Truly, all bad things come from the West and leftists in the West...

I just want to mention that the reason why gay dating apps removed the ethnicity filter was started around 2017 

by a drive of  Asians who felt being discriminated in Western societies, some even suing Grindr on discrimination in the US.

Why is it OK for online daters to block whole ethnic groups?

The Observer Sat 29 Sep 2018

Sinakhone Keodara reached his breaking point last July. Loading up Grindr, the gay dating app that presents users with potential mates in close geographical proximity to them, the founder of a Los Angeles-based Asian television streaming service came across the profile of an elderly white man. He struck up a conversation, and received a three-word response: “Asian, ew gross.”

He is now considering suing Grindr for racial discrimination. For black and ethnic minority singletons, dipping a toe into the water of dating apps can involve subjecting yourself to racist abuse and crass intolerance.

“Over the years I’ve had some pretty harrowing experiences,” says Keodara. “You run across these profiles that say ‘no Asians’ or ‘I’m not attracted to Asians’. Seeing that all the time is grating; it affects your self-esteem.”

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/sep/29/wltm-colour-blind-dating-app-racial-discrimination-grindr-tinder-algorithm-racism

'NO ASIANS PLEASE', 'ONLY FOR ASIANS': Experiences of East-Asian Gay Newcomers on Grindr and Jack'd in London

• September 2017, Research Paper
Authors:  Wei-Hong Tseng

After 'sexual racism' accusations, gay dating app Grindr gets 'Kindr'

Grindr launched the new "Kindr" initiative this week to combat "racism, bullying, or other forms of toxic behavior" on its popular gay dating app.

Sept. 22, 2018, 10:18 PM +08
By Kevin Truong

The social media company Grindr launched a new initiative this week to combat different forms of discrimination experienced by users of its popular gay dating app, which boasts 3.8 million users daily.

Titled “Kindr,” the new initiative will tackle issues such as sexual racism, transphobia, and fat shaming through a combination of new community guidelines, stricter enforcement policies and a series of awareness-raising videos.

Two gay men swap Grindr profiles to highlight racism on LGBTQ+ dating apps

18 Sep 2017 - 1:41 PM  UPDATED 18 Sep 2017 - 1:51 PM

Gay dating app Grindr has received negative backlash in the past over the amount of discriminatory language and abuse that is unfortunately hosted on the app.

The first video in the series shows a white gay man and an Asian gay man swapping profiles, and the results are eye-opening. 

The white user explains to host Billy Francesca that he received far less interest as an Asian man, and ended up having to ask race-related questions like 'Are you into Asians?' to get responses. He also came across the term 'rice queen' for the first time (a terms used on gay dating apps to describe a gay man who fetishises Asian men), and learned that sexual stereotypes were associated with the term. He also receives a racist slur after not messaging one person back fast enough. 

The Asian user was amazed by the amount of interest white men receive on the app, and said he couldn't keep up with the amount of messages. He also says he was receiving NSFW (Not Safe for Work) images from men far earlier in the conversation than he does when he's using his own profile. He received no vitriol, slurs, or abuse. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/pride/agenda/article/2017/09/18/two-gay-men-swap-grindr-profiles-highlight-racism-lgbtq-dating-apps

Asian-American man plans lawsuit to stop 'sexual racism' on Grindr July 14, 2018,

While the discussion was ongoing, Grindr delayed any change to remove such filters and then only removed the ethnicity filter following the Black Lives Matter movement after June 2020.

Here is a good article on the issue:

Sexual Racism

Romantic bigotry in the 21st century.

Posted December 23, 2020 Ryan Anderson, Ph.D

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-mating-game/202012/sexual-racism

Quote:

Asian men in western gay communities are particularly impacted by sexual racism as they are generally the least desired. These men often internalize racialized stereotypes about other racial groups, leading to a preference for white partners. This combined with the lack of demand for Asian men leads to many Asian guys vying for the attention of relatively few white men with a preference for Asians (known pejoratively within the gay community as "rice queens"). Sometimes they must forgo the types of sex they wish to engage in, in favor of meeting sexual expectations to gain access to partners.

Note: the author is a White guy!

will add something to the topic on a later date...

Edited by singalion

17 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Agreed. Preferences mostly. 

But what I observed and this is my point of view. It seem big dick any races like. But for relationship/love own race. And lastly physical & look appearance does matter too when comes to date. 

For me, I prefer tinder then grindr for anything. You can compare it yourself. 

I have date local SGs, malaysians, indo mix, tourist, caucasians, arabdubai, myanmar, vietnamese, pinoy, southnorthindians, expats korean & japanese & mix it seem that some just don't like to intiate...shy in public...and hard or scared to make a move but when I bring them somewhere for some intimate session so horny wild and hungry haha so cute looking at their horny faces...

My next date wanna date thais they are fucking hot haha  

If they hot, why they wanna date you?  Might as well date their own hot kind

• 4 months later...
On 10/17/2021 at 10:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

I’m chn. I like all races. Had fun with chn, mly, Ind, black, white. All of them are great. 

The world would be a much better place, if every Chn is like you.

Personally, I like variety. I always did. And I thank God for it. Appreciate it. Admire and enjoy our diversity of skin colour and languages and cultures. I truly do. There's beauty in God's creation. You are all beautiful God's creations. I maybe a minority, just a little different. So is each and everyone. No two are the same. 

So, it's not a preference based on race or body type in general (or even gender)!! But, in fact, it's only about the individual and something called chemistry!

On 10/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, Yeryk said:

Personally, I like variety. I always did. And I thank God for it. Appreciate it. Admire and enjoy our diversity of skin colour and languages and cultures. I truly do. There's beauty in God's creation. You are all beautiful God's creations. I maybe a minority, just a little different. So is each and everyone. No two are the same. 

So, it's not a preference based on race or body type in general (or even gender)!! But, in fact, it's only about the individual and something called chemistry!

Same. 😍

On 6/9/2015 at 9:29 PM, teatree said:

The problem is with you, not Singapore.  If you have that kind of inferior complex, any country on earth you go to, you will still be the same.

I don't like to eat curry, do you call me a racist ?   If I get rejected by a Caucasian in a sauna, do I call him a racist ?  I am not into hairy guys, Caucasian or Indians.  And that is my right and preference.

This by definition makes you racist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.