Male HQ

Are You Gay And Racist? + Racism In The Gay Community: Why Do Some People Not Like Some 'races' (Compiled)

pittsburgh

Wouldn't say that's backstabbing, but yes, it's very much curt and blunt. Some tact would be good, but I've come to learn that not everyone wants to play nice, and I've come to terms with it.

The society teaches me to discriminate and I love it , so just embrace it , you hopeless idiots ......

Tetris also taught me that if you tried to fit in, you'd disappear. BEGONE!

Guest Group Pound

I do think it is better to say "looking for Asians only" or "looking for whites only" or something similar, instead of saying "no Indians" or "no Malays" or things like that, but too many people can't read.

For example, people will post "only looking for Malays" for example, and then get bombarded by messages from Indians saying "why not try Indians" and calling them racists from what I've been told.

This is one reason people post "no Asians" or "no Blacks" or whatever. Not to defend their rudeness, but if people would respect the nice way of stating preferences, the negativity might not be there.

Guest Big Blaster

The internet is similar to saunas. When you tell certain people in saunas that you are not interested, they continue to chase you around, and ruin your experience. Same problem online. Maybe that causes some people to type "No Asians" and "No Indians" and so forth in their profiles?

Choosing your friends by race is racism. You shouldn't judge your friends by the colour of the skin.

Choosing who you want to have sex with is not. Sex is physical, you have a preference for smooth or hairy, tall or short, slim or chubs, and preference for fairer skin or darker skin.

I cannot call you racist because you prefer someone smooth skin and you turned down a hairy ang mo.

Guest Big Blaster

That is true. Nobody should be called a "racist" because hairy bodies make his cock shrink to the size of a peanut while smooth bodies make his cock expand to the size of a banana. Same for other physical preferences ... and ... vice versa. People are turned on by certain things or turned off by certan things. Those who have been rejected need to understand this, and move on to other targets, rather than incorrectly crying "racism" all the time.

I think this article covers the issue of racism in the gay community very well. It's not something unique to the gay community, just that it's a lot more obvious because gay guys don't see anything wrong with blatantly announcing their racial preferences:

http://dearstraightpeople.com/2015/09/21/yes-race-privilege-exists-and-there-is-nothing-we-can-do-to-erase-it/

I think this article covers the issue of racism in the gay community very well. 

"Of course, race privilege isn’t an issue unique to the gay community. But it’s certainly a lot more apparent in the gay community because so many gay men don’t see anything wrong with blatantly stating their racial preferences on their profile simply because ‘it’s not racist if it’s just my preference’. 

Yes, I can understand that you can’t help it if you’re only attracted to others of the same ethnicity since the media conditioned you that way. What you can help however, is to stop broadcasting your racial preferences because your seemingly innocuous action is actually doing a lot more harm than you could possibly imagine."

Full article here: http://dearstraightpeople.com/2015/09/21/yes-race-privilege-exists-and-there-is-nothing-we-can-do-to-erase-it/

Preferences and being racists are totally different

Yeah but preferences in SG are oddly conservative. Even white people sleep with other races like Malay or Indian. I think Chinese people are big headed from being so well liked in the white gay community compared to other minority races.

I found out that Asian colorism or white skin idealism originated from Buddhism. kamakaze cultural imperialism. 

Humans are so weird like the Indians are racist to their own kind hence the caste system.

I guess it depends on where you live, but in most countries I would say the caste system is closer to classism than racism. One can be labelled as lower class just for being an ethnicity (i.e. blacks) or for having a dirty, dangerous, and demeaning job (i.e. construction workers). One can be higher class for being an ethnicity (i.e. Asians) or for having a model job (i.e. student or priest).

Imagining wealthism and casteism as two extremities, imo the US leans towards wealthism, while Europe and Asia leans towards casteism.

I still think that B/W advertisement from a few months ago was racism against Indians.

I did some research into US culture and my personal knowledge of western gay culture says that blacks are no where near as liked enough to result in a situation in SG where Indians are left out or blacks appear that prominently. 

There's a large gap between the number of whites who go after East Asians, and the number of whites who go after Blacks and Indians. I normally stereotype the US as being racist towards Indians, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Indians occupy the same doldrums as Blacks and that there is very little difference between the sexual racism that Indians and Blacks receive. Blacks in the US also receive some of the classism we give them in Europe.

The reason why I criticize you for being unusually racist against Indians is that Indians, as long as they're Hindu, shouldn't be receiving anywhere near as much racism black get. In UK/Europe I usually feel like I've been bubble wrapped and I kinda expect something similar to happen in SG, especially since you're Buddhist and supposedly less racist to Indians. Europe is generally more racist to Pakistanis/Blacks than to Indians/East Asians. The last thing I would expect from East Asians is to worry about blacks.

Not only some gays on this forum are racist. Even within the same race, some people always believe that they are better than the others.

For example, just look at the PRC bashing thread. Some guys just bash mainland Chinese relentlessly because of a few reported uncivil incidences.

It actually tells something about the judgment and attitude about themselves. But these people won't use their true usernames, always hiding behind anonymity.

Guest GinasFault

Most complainers here are the chao ginas of Stingkaporeans of younger generation who think they are entitled to everything and very much self righteous as in they always right can't be wrong you know what I mean, it's becoming common in most newly rich Western country as well so as younger gen Stinkaporeans are more educated they developed this bad attitude, feel like they are well liked but actually NOT! You ginas are giving Stingkaporeans a bad name and image overseas.

The reason why I criticize you for being unusually racist against Indians is that Indians, as long as they're Hindu, shouldn't be receiving anywhere near as much racism black get. In UK/Europe I usually feel like I've been bubble wrapped and I kinda expect something similar to happen in SG, especially since you're Buddhist and supposedly less racist to Indians. Europe is generally more racist to Pakistanis/Blacks than to Indians/East Asians. The last thing I would expect from East Asians is to worry about blacks.

If you stink, your attitude stinks, your body stinks, you are out, whether you are brown or black.

Filth is Filth.

I still think that B/W advertisement from a few months ago was racism against Indians.

I did some research into US culture and my personal knowledge of western gay culture says that blacks are no where near as liked enough to result in a situation in SG where Indians are left out or blacks appear that prominently. 

There's a large gap between the number of whites who go after East Asians, and the number of whites who go after Blacks and Indians. I normally stereotype the US as being racist towards Indians, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Indians occupy the same doldrums as Blacks and that there is very little difference between the sexual racism that Indians and Blacks receive. Blacks in the US also receive some of the classism we give them in Europe.

If you stink, your attitude stinks, your body stinks, you are out, whether you are brown or black.

Filth is Filth.

That isn't what's happening. I'm talking about racism against Indians.

Guest Tribalism

Humans are evolved from tribal and haven't evolved much to accept others that are different as they think they have hence certain ethnicity are not liked if they are perceived as a threat. In America it is the Afro. In Australia it is the Asians. In Erope it is the Arabs. In Stingkaypoh it is the PRCs and quite an exception as the majority are originally from the same root. In Indonesia and Malaysia it is the Chinese. The list goes on.

Humans are evolved from tribal and haven't evolved much to accept others that are different as they think they have hence certain ethnicity are not liked if they are perceived as a threat. In America it is the Afro. In Australia it is the Asians. In Erope it is the Arabs. In Stingkaypoh it is the PRCs and quite an exception as the majority are originally from the same root. In Indonesia and Malaysia it is the Chinese. The list goes on.

Are you sure about your definition of "evil" ethnicity?

Australia: Muslims and Aboriginals. They also hate immigrants in general.

Europe: Muslims (Pakistanis, Africans, and now possibly Arabs), Roma and Blacks. Arabs used to be middle class along with Jews.

SEA: Chinese, South Asians and Blacks

East Asia:  Blacks and Pakistanis. SEA are also lower class. They hate non-caucasian immigrants. Lots of tension inbetween native ethnic groups.

USA: Muslims and Blacks. Latinos are also lower class. 

In addition to PRC, Singapore also hates Filipinos and lower class workers.

If u ask me, i.m not racist.my concern is cleanliness n attitude when choosing for either fun or buddy purposes.

when others reject or choose, i take it as their preference or could b their past bad experience encourage them to do so.my point of view.

Edited by cutejack

• 5 weeks later...

More like selfish, uncaring, bochup and unautomatic aka buey zi dong. Like consciously blocking other's way and not moving to the back bus. Yet they work like horses, so they aren't actually lazy. But why do they still donate to charity like disaster reliefs, the NKF, ren ci hospital and some say city harvest church ? Kinda contradicts their overall behaviour. We are altogether a really strange and funny bunch of people.

When someone refused to have sex with you, you start to MOAN racism. That's absolutely normal. Because you missed out on that MOANING in bed with your OBJECT OF LUST and you were SOUR. 吃不到葡萄说葡萄。HAHAHAHA. Get over it AND QUIT MOANING.

It is very strange to read some of the posts above.

I lived in the West for quite some years now, and from what I know, the whites (say, Londoners and New Yorkers) do not find Asians attractive.

They would either prefer their own race (white), followed by the Blacks and Indians/Pakistanis. Especially when a white looks for a top.

Contrary to some posts above, I would think that Indians have a higher social status then say, the Chinese in places like London and some European cities.   I guess most whites are not used to the 'flat' facial features of Chinese or East Asians (or typically, Asians are known to have smaller dicks than them).

Perhaps, as a CHinese dominant city, Spore is more biased against Malays and Indians.  But if one really study the features, Malays and Indians generally have better facial features than the Chinese. I am a Chinese and I find Malays and Pinoys most attractive in the Spore context.

These are just my views. 

It is very strange to read some of the posts above.

I lived in the West for quite some years now, and from what I know, the whites (say, Londoners and New Yorkers) do not find Asians attractive.

They would either prefer their own race (white), followed by the Blacks and Indians/Pakistanis. Especially when a white looks for a top.

Contrary to some posts above, I would think that Indians have a higher social status then say, the Chinese in places like London and some European cities. I guess most whites are not used to the 'flat' facial features of Chinese or East Asians (or typically, Asians are known to have smaller dicks than them).

Perhaps, as a CHinese dominant city, Spore is more biased against Malays and Indians. But if one really study the features, Malays and Indians generally have better facial features than the Chinese. I am a Chinese and I find Malays and Pinoys most attractive in the Spore context.

These are just my views.

Ever wonder why those old ang mo like to go to Thailand, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bali? These have a few things in common. The people have dark skin, they are underdeveloped countries and ignorant, so easy to be blinded by the little amount of money these poor ang mos have.

You yourself are also having that ang mos blindness. Just because the Pakistanis/Indians are liked by the whites make them have higher social status?? Wow, your lowly slave mentality still stuck in colonial days.

We East Asians consider ourselves no less equal than the ang mos. Our civilisations used to be more advanced than the West and we almost caught up with them now. That's advancing our social status. We work harder than them. The East has risen.

So what that we are not popular in London? They are not popular in the East Asian countries either.

But when it's not about sex, we can be as sociable as them. We treat each other as equal and politely as civilised people.

Ever wonder why those old ang mo like to go to Thailand, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bali? These have a few things in common. The people have dark skin, they are underdeveloped countries and ignorant, so easy to be blinded by the little amount of money these poor ang mos have.

You yourself are also having that ang mos blindness. Just because the Pakistanis/Indians are liked by the whites make them have higher social status?? Wow, your lowly slave mentality still stuck in colonial days.

We East Asians consider ourselves no less equal than the ang mos. Our civilisations used to be more advanced than the West and we almost caught up with them now. That's advancing our social status. We work harder than them. The East has risen.

So what that we are not popular in London? They are not popular in the East Asian countries either.

But when it's not about sex, we can be as sociable as them. We treat each other as equal and politely as civilised people.

I noticed SPGs also tend to have tanned skin, haha.

Ang Mo who seek Asian's companion, straight or gay, are USUALLY old or unattractive and not able to get attention from their peers, feel inferior because of smaller dick, ... Example, Mark Zugerberg, Eduardo Saverin, ...

Asian, especially women, who worship Ang Mo ONLY are USUALLY inherited the 'Whites are superior' mindset of the colonized period, mentally oppressed or physically despised by majority, ... Example, Zhang ZiYi, Maggie Cheung, ...

Some will argue that they are pretty and famous but something is terribly wrong up there in their head. No? You are not following the news and lack analyzation capability.

Same for the Indians and Africans, their 'close relation' with British, USA is due to age old colonization and mass immigration effects as well as xenophobia (of the East Asian) mentality of the Whites and of course the sick fuck behavior of some Asians.

I'm not racist, I adore anybody as long as I like what I see.  :P

Ang Mo who seek Asian's companion, straight or gay, are USUALLY old or unattractive and not able to get attention from their peers, feel inferior because of smaller dick, ... Example, Mark Zugerberg, Eduardo Saverin, ..

how do u knkow their sizes?

Asian, especially women, who worship Ang Mo ONLY are USUALLY inherited the 'Whites are superior' mindset of the colonized period, mentally oppressed or physically despised by majority, ... Example, Zhang ZiYi, Maggie Cheung, ...
Some will argue that they are pretty and famous but something is terribly wrong up there in their head. No? You are not following the news and lack analyzation capability.

A word of fairness. Some abc (or those who grew up there before their formulating age) i know, totally see themselves as whites. In fact, they tend not find Asian spouses. They dont view ethnicity as an issue.
er
Same for the Indians and Africans, their 'close relation' with British, USA is due to age old colonization and mass immigration effects as well as xenophobia (of the East Asian) mentality of the Whites and of course the sick fuck behavior of some Asians.

Speaking from personal experience, percentage wise, I have met more racist indians and africans in usa and europe, not to in India and Africa.

much as racism is categorically wrong, one should go a place where he is a majority if he cant deal with it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Ang Mo who seek Asian's companion, straight or gay, are USUALLY old or unattractive and not able to get attention from their peers, feel inferior because of smaller dick, ... Example, Mark Zugerberg, Eduardo Saverin, ..

how do u knkow their sizes?  I should've placed the 'OR' instead of just coma.
Will you settle for XiaoMi if you can have Apple or Samsung? Taking alternative action due to feeling inferiority applies to all, regardless of color.
Or worst, hidden agenda. You won't know how far people willing to go for material satisfaction.

A word of fairness. Some abc (or those who grew up there before their formulating age) i know, totally see themselves as whites. In fact, they tend not find Asian spouses. They dont view ethnicity as an issue.  No difference, the White is superior mentality and idea is omnipresent regardless where you are. Didn't notice?
No doubt yes they (Whites) have exquisite features and beautifully shaped genitals but I'm sure many will be pissed off if behave like jerk, e.g. Zhang ZiYi, Maggie, Teresa (maybe), ... Or perhaps they are making use of each other.

er

Speaking from personal experience, percentage wise, I have met more racist indians and africans in usa and europe, not to in India and Africa.   Agree. Situation is same as ABC.

much as racism is categorically wrong, one should go a place where he is a majority if he cant deal with it.    ?  :wacko: ? Me?

I wonder whether racism is a two way street or one way street?

When you face an act of racism, just dun react. It stops there. Turn around and laugh at that small-minded fella and move on.

Come on la. Being a minority in SG, I have faced a fair amount of racism, even here at the BW forums and in meetups originating from forums.

It hurts. True. Its sad. Ok, noted.

Move on!

Racism is here to stay and WILL be here.

Rather than shouting hoo haa abt the prevalent racism around you, just learn to ignore it. This, my personal point of view has been tried and tested to be effective.

Saying this, am proud to be an Indian. Have had fun with chinese, indian, malay, caucasian, japanese, thai and pinoy.

I believe "preference" is just a cover for racism. Just that RACISM sounds harsh. Preference sounds more subtle. Haha

Guest CasteSystem

When you face an act of racism, just dun react. It stops there. Turn around and laugh at that small-minded fella and move on.

Come on la. Being a minority in SG, I have faced a fair amount of racism, even here at the BW forums and in meetups originating from forums.

It hurts. True. Its sad. Ok, noted.

Move on!

Racism is here to stay and WILL be here.

Rather than shouting hoo haa abt the prevalent racism around you, just learn to ignore it. This, my personal point of view has been tried and tested to be effective.

Saying this, am proud to be an Indian. Have had fun with chinese, indian, malay, caucasian, japanese, thai and pinoy.

I believe "preference" is just a cover for racism. Just that RACISM sounds harsh. Preference sounds more subtle. Haha

How about caste system? Is it a racism or a class system? The upper caste would not do jobs, marry the lower caste , right?

To be very honest, I'm a chinese and i just prefer chinese over any other. I don't know, i just like someone who can speak chinese with me and eat pork with me. It's funny but it's true. I don't have any particular romantic feelings to other race. Friends i'm alright but nothing further than that. I just really like Chinese.

A race preference for a partner is not racist. It is a personal preference. If you like honeydew over oranges, are you racist against oranges? No, because I have a sweet tooth and don't like sour food.

If you are biased against a certain race and always attach negative stereotypes to them, then you are racist.

Not sure why many people can't make this differentiation.

I am gay Chinese, and I am not a racist. I have had fun with Chinese, indian, korean, malay, and Westerners . Why should we be restricted to one or two races? Besides, sometimes, enjoying the company of people from a different race or background is an acquired taste.

It runs in the family.

The Playboy Genes: Promiscuity Can Be Inherited

Infidelity Lurks In Your Genes

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.