Guest MarkBS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't think there is anyway you could see the photos of the masseurs here, herodai.

Can't compare it to Taiwan, haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

They don't have pictures. They will present you with a spa menu. That's it.

If you're lucky, 1 or 2 guys will be hanging around near the front desk area that you could maybe book if they are available. Otherwise it's just pure randomness. Unless you book a certain therapist before arriving.

Of all the spas I've visited in Singapore, none had a "catalogue". Not sure that it would be allowed.....?

It is pretty demeaning to ask staff to be paraded for your lustful selection. But I am sure you can be accommodated by Waterspa, Shuang and Dspa group if you shamelessly demand to view the masseurs. HIS, Sands and Lime, on the other hand, will parade them for you without your request. HIS also has pictures for selection first before you ask to see the masseur in person. ABS used to have a viewing room, whereas Luap Luap's boss Steven can make personal recommendations because he has tried them all! You can also insist on changing masseurs halfway because he isnt to your satisfaction, that way you get to grope two for the price of one! HIS ups the ante with an arrangement where you get be massaged by a skilful one but you proceed to play with another gorgeous one!

Needless to say, those who are willing to be paraded are transient foreign workers.

Edited by msgjunkie

Guest Lesterph

I have unpleasant experience in the mentioned SPA, agreed with msgjunkie that those masseurs are transient foreign workers, they have no massage skill and just aim for extra money.  

I have unpleasant experience in the mentioned SPA, agreed with msgjunkie that those masseurs are transient foreign workers, they have no massage skill and just aim for extra money.

Actually, one must go to the right place for the right thing. Lots of people go to HIS and proceed straight to hanky-panky, showing great impatience when the masseur goes through the motion of massage. Some may even tell the boy off and say, "Dun you know nobody comes here for massage?" Then there are those who cluelessly go there for a proper massage and become incensed when the boy stops halfway and asks if they should proceed to the real business!

Guest Lesterph

Actually, one must go to the right place for the right thing. Lots of people go to HIS and proceed straight to hanky-panky, showing great impatience when the masseur goes through the motion of massage. Some may even tell the boy off and say, "Dun you know nobody comes here for massage?" Then there are those who cluelessly go there for a proper massage and become incensed when the boy stops halfway and asks if they should proceed to the real business!

Ha..ha...then they went to the wrong place, wasting their money and time. They should go sauna and proceed straight to hanky-panky whoever they like..more choices some more. LOL...

Ha..ha...then they went to the wrong place, wasting their money and time. They should go sauna and proceed straight to hanky-panky whoever they like..more choices some more. LOL...

The bad thing about a sauna is that the one you like may not like you and you get lots of ugly people. At a massage parlour, you get nice boys who are obliged to serve you becoz you are paying for the privilege.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, drake25 said:

hi mshjunkie....how is James?...any good?....so Phil was from WaterSpa?...who else from there went over?....

Well, James is new to the WaterSpa-Dspa circuit. Everyone at Spatology is from this circuit, except maybe Glenn. Can't quite place him yet, so he must be relatively new. Winson and Lester were from the Dspa group. Lester went from Shuang to SpaD to NF and now back to Spatology. Jeff is the only Sporean, from Shuang (he has a long history with ABS, Oceanic and Elements previously). Who else? Cant remember! Oh yes, Ethan from Shuang.

Edited by msgjunkie

LL has been around for more than 20 years, should have closed down a long time ago! Steven was lurking around before Ivan was born! But truth be told, it spawned a number of other massage parlours, notably HIS, Oceanic and MSquare, the operators of which having interned at LL.

16 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

LL has been around for more than 20 years, should have closed down a long time ago! Steven was lurking around before Ivan was born! But truth be told, it spawned a number of other massage parlours, notably HIS, Oceanic and MSquare, the operators of which having interned at LL.

i am their regular customer

the boss Steven told me that the owner want him to move out and he is finding new place now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, AnglesnDemons said:

Just to clarify. This spa, is meant for gay guys right? And erm. Does it mean that you will get HE? or subject to individual masseur...

Need extra money though 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My WaterSpa Experience:

Service - 7/10

Environment - 3/10

Value - 8/10

Overall - 6/10

A welcome drink, immediate friendly reception upon arrival and was handed a form to fill up personal particulars and health declaration.

Guided by masseur to an open locker and shower area. Had my own shower with a towel and body soap bottle given to me. Brought to a shared room divided by a curtain, heard noises from the traffic beside and other rooms despite the air-conditioned with background music environment. Massage was fairly good and service attitude of masseur was okay in general.

An after-service drink was given and was handed a feedback form to fill up. Overall, I felt that the service and value was okay but many rooms for improvement for the environment.

• G_M changed the title to Water Spa @ Havlock
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic