Male HQ

Water Spa @ Havlock

Guest MarkBS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 6:49 PM, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

Have walked by water spa one time and the manager introduced robin to me, tall and handsome, looking straight, think he is fm china. anyway when i decided to do massage i got a concall fm company so have to cancel it. Any one tried him before and can share experience?

Good skill, good strength, good service...

In my opinion, $50 for a handjob from a guy is pretty pricey especially it is just jerking motion. There is proper technique involved in a handjob and if well done often result in a heavy load. Some of the women masseusse in straight spa have spent money learning the intricacy of a hand job; out of curiousity I tried it once and enjoyed it. However I did not return to that place again which was at Parklane Shopping Mall.

• 1 year later...

Had a good unwinding massage and water scrub therapy today @ Waterspa. 

Took the most premium Aromatic SPAce package ($155) - which includes 1 x full body scrub and water jet treatment & 1 x signature body massage. You get a private room with in-built shower which you can shower in after your massage.

Jerome did a professional and well done massage that leaves me feeling rejuvinated after both sessions. (He's pinoy, pretty cute too)

You are required to wear face masks when doing the body massage treatment while facing upwards, other than that it's optional.

Would come back again to try out the other offerings - maybe the exotic massage the next time 😏

On 7/12/2020 at 10:40 PM, dr_a89 said:

Had a good unwinding massage and water scrub therapy today @ Waterspa. 

Took the most premium Aromatic SPAce package ($155) - which includes 1 x full body scrub and water jet treatment & 1 x signature body massage. You get a private room with in-built shower which you can shower in after your massage.

Jerome did a professional and well done massage that leaves me feeling rejuvinated after both sessions. (He's pinoy, pretty cute too)

You are required to wear face masks when doing the body massage treatment while facing upwards, other than that it's optional.

Would come back again to try out the other offerings - maybe the exotic massage the next time 😏

Did you have to make an appointment? Thinking of going down sometime haha. Any other masseurs to choose from?

• G_M changed the title to Water Spa @ Chinatown
16 hours ago, Unifsg said:

Did you have to make an appointment? Thinking of going down sometime haha. Any other masseurs to choose from?

Yes appointment is required.

Hmm if you have been there long enough and know most of the masseurs, then you can choose ba

Otherwise whoever is available at the timing you chose, you get.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:54 PM, dr_a89 said:

Yes appointment is required.

Hmm if you have been there long enough and know most of the masseurs, then you can choose ba

Otherwise whoever is available at the timing you chose, you get.

Hmm so I went without making an appointment on Sunday afternoon. Didn't seem like it was very busy. I got Jerome as well, and chose the Aromatic SPa package. Was expecting a bit more, but turns out it was just a long scrub/shower thing followed by massage. Nothing much to complain about, just wished that it included some cracking of the back. Pressure for massage was good and it did feel like my shoulders were loosened. Not sure if I would go again as the price is pretty high for just a normal massage/scrub.

• 1 month later...

So I just went to the spa experience (since JB is out of bounds, sadly). Abit lengthy so your discretion whether to finish reading. :) 

If not you can jump straight to the last point for my star ratings.

Booked an appointment for 7.30pm but arrived slightly later.

Check in

Do note that other than checking in with the QR code, additional "documentation" is also required by the spa. They will ask for your NRIC and your last 5 digits of your mobile no (why didn't they get last 5 digits of NRIC instead cos personally I was uncomfortable in giving them at first. Since it's house rules I'll abide. By the way, do give your real name as per IC as well cos the gy will check. I don't know if this violates any PDPA guidelines though :P

Toward the Massage Experience

I don't get to choose the masseur since it was my first time. I got a Malaysian guy (I think?) as he's speaking Mandarin (with the Malaysian accent of course).

After check in was done, I got to undress at a locker and was requested to shower first. The masseur then brought me in to the room. Before that, I chose the 1 hour massage ($84).

The pros and cons during massage

Pros

The massage was pretty OK, as the masseur will ask once a while whether the strength was ok. Initially he was chatty, but I guess he might have found out that I just want a more "peaceful" massage (lol), so decided to speak less. Overall the masseur's strength was ok, just that there were some parts were he used too strong and some a little too light. So it wasn't very consistent. Later I found out (he told me) that he was going to have dinner hence I would have thought it could due to him not having food yet, which was okay for me as I don't have much expectations in the first place.

Cons

The only minus point was probably as many have mentioned earlier - the building seems to be too old as you can hear all the "cracking" / 'eek eek eack eack' sounds when people move around outside. Guessed it could be the wooden  decos in the spa, I don't know. Very disturbing as you can hear it almost throughout and if you are easily disturbed by noises, I suggest you can skip giving them chance for a nice environment.

Post Massage

I definitely had chosen the HE part, but it of course is chargeable. The "full service" may be more expensive as some may have guessed so I chose just for the hand.

He's okay for discount if you are newbie and request for full service. 

Shower is a definite after the whole massage experience. Payment to the masseur and the spa was made last before leaving.

Star Rate:

Price: 6/10 (expected since it's Singapore)

Masseur's looks: 4/10 (Malaysian Chinese, and can't compare to the ones in JB; they gave too high benchmarks :P)

Masseur's skills: 6/10 (his initial presses can be a little too hard for your liking - so as pple always say: no heavy meals before massage. Not too consistent throughout)

Ambiance: 5/10 

Go back again?: Maybe

Note: Masseur is dressed fully throughout and with mask. For the person receiving massage, don't need.

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished my appointment at WaterSpa and was attended by Vincent. He’s possibly in his forties and he’s from Malaysia.

I enjoy the massage in general as it was done proper and professional. He pressed on the right points and made me feel lighter afterwards. Of course, there was some teasing. 

He didn’t massage much of my top (front), but suggested that he could replace massaging the top front body with a hj. Hj was $50, and he is nude. 

2 hours ago, derricklee said:

I just finished my appointment at WaterSpa and was attended by Vincent. He’s possibly in his forties and he’s from Malaysia.

I enjoy the massage in general as it was done proper and professional. He pressed on the right points and made me feel lighter afterwards. Of course, there was some teasing. 

He didn’t massage much of my top (front), but suggested that he could replace massaging the top front body with a hj. Hj was $50, and he is nude. 

$50 worth it ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 11:12 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

So I just went to the spa experience (since JB is out of bounds, sadly). Abit lengthy so your discretion whether to finish reading. :) 

If not you can jump straight to the last point for my star ratings.

Booked an appointment for 7.30pm but arrived slightly later.

Check in

Do note that other than checking in with the QR code, additional "documentation" is also required by the spa. They will ask for your NRIC and your last 5 digits of your mobile no (why didn't they get last 5 digits of NRIC instead cos personally I was uncomfortable in giving them at first. Since it's house rules I'll abide. By the way, do give your real name as per IC as well cos the gy will check. I don't know if this violates any PDPA guidelines though :P

Toward the Massage Experience

I don't get to choose the masseur since it was my first time. I got a Malaysian guy (I think?) as he's speaking Mandarin (with the Malaysian accent of course).

After check in was done, I got to undress at a locker and was requested to shower first. The masseur then brought me in to the room. Before that, I chose the 1 hour massage ($84).

The pros and cons during massage

Pros

The massage was pretty OK, as the masseur will ask once a while whether the strength was ok. Initially he was chatty, but I guess he might have found out that I just want a more "peaceful" massage (lol), so decided to speak less. Overall the masseur's strength was ok, just that there were some parts were he used too strong and some a little too light. So it wasn't very consistent. Later I found out (he told me) that he was going to have dinner hence I would have thought it could due to him not having food yet, which was okay for me as I don't have much expectations in the first place.

Cons

The only minus point was probably as many have mentioned earlier - the building seems to be too old as you can hear all the "cracking" / 'eek eek eack eack' sounds when people move around outside. Guessed it could be the wooden  decos in the spa, I don't know. Very disturbing as you can hear it almost throughout and if you are easily disturbed by noises, I suggest you can skip giving them chance for a nice environment.

Post Massage

I definitely had chosen the HE part, but it of course is chargeable. The "full service" may be more expensive as some may have guessed so I chose just for the hand.

He's okay for discount if you are newbie and request for full service. 

Shower is a definite after the whole massage experience. Payment to the masseur and the spa was made last before leaving.

Star Rate:

Price: 6/10 (expected since it's Singapore)

Masseur's looks: 4/10 (Malaysian Chinese, and can't compare to the ones in JB; they gave too high benchmarks :P)

Masseur's skills: 6/10 (his initial presses can be a little too hard for your liking - so as pple always say: no heavy meals before massage. Not too consistent throughout)

Ambiance: 5/10 

Go back again?: Maybe

Note: Masseur is dressed fully throughout and with mask. For the person receiving massage, don't need.

under the massage establishment rules 2018, massage operators are required to collect an individual's nric or any other form of official personal identification details. these are just one eg. of the many private organisations that are exempted from the pdpa law, others like telco, hotels pawnbrokers etc, but pdpa law of  safeguarding of the data collected still applies. 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

First time going there and was told their last day on coming 21st Oct which was quite surprised.

I was served by Robin, tall, fair, decent looking, and very huggable guy. His strength is on point, strong pressures, and sensual at times.

Overall quite satisfied with the experience, opted HE too. Please give them last support if you have the time, it has been few years down the road and I'm regret not to visit earlier. Cheers.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:19 PM, BlueDot said:

First time going there and was told their last day on coming 21st Oct which was quite surprised.

I was served by Robin, tall, fair, decent looking, and very huggable guy. His strength is on point, strong pressures, and sensual at times.

Overall quite satisfied with the experience, opted HE too. Please give them last support if you have the time, it has been few years down the road and I'm regret not to visit earlier. Cheers.

Last day is 21st Oct? Is the establishment closing down? Or reno?

My last time serviced by Robin as he'll be returning to China after the establishment's last day. Feeling of sadness for his returning home, but hope for his best for his future endavours.

Robin, 如果你有在读这讯息,希望你的将来一切顺利。有缘再见👋 可以密我联络😊

Edited by sum1outhere_03

On 10/19/2021 at 12:40 PM, leglenn23 said:

Been going to Waterspa since last year. I always enjoy the scrub and the massage. Waterspa is closing down on 21 Oct and they are locating to a new place. That what they told me. 

Closing or reopening or ?? Please share clearly ?? There's no updates. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

My last time serviced by Robin as he'll be returning to China after the establishment's last day. Feeling of sadness for his returning home, but hope for his best for his future endavours.

Robin, 如果你有在读这讯息,希望你的将来一切顺利。有缘再见👋 可以密我联络😊

I also agree that he is one of the better masseurs. Will miss him too

• G_M locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Water Spa @ Havlock
  • G_M unlocked this topic