Male HQ

Dota, Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Let's play dota together!!!! ^~^ Hahhaha! If you guys won't mind a newbie =' (... My garena ign is ".|c00a400ffUeda" !!! So yeah! Looking forward! Nyehehe!

U can practice one favorite hero in solo map first to improve your skill with that hero, like Sniper, Riki, or NYX..... Then u go to a real match..... Because if u keep feeding, your account might be reported and it would be a problem for u to find any match....:)

U can practice one favorite hero in solo map first to improve your skill with that hero, like Sniper, Riki, or NYX..... Then u go to a real match..... Because if u keep feeding, your account might be reported and it would be a problem for u to find any match.... :)

Haha thanks for the advice! xP !! But , I've played for a year ++ , so still able to have a real match! Just not really up to standard yet! xP 

Haha thanks for the advice! xP !! But , I've played for a year ++ , so still able to have a real match! Just not really up to standard yet! xP 

Ah I meant u can practice to make sure u can get used to the view of the map...Haha.... Most of us play Dota 1 b4 Dota 2... the problem is just from the new angles of view, not from the heros.... Come and play lei! :P

Ah I meant u can practice to make sure u can get used to the view of the map...Haha.... Most of us play Dota 1 b4 Dota 2... the problem is just from the new angles of view, not from the heros.... Come and play lei! :P

Hahaha!!! Alright!!! I shall go create a steam account soon! Haha! I've only play dota before not dota2! So, gonna take some time to adapt xP

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Gabiegab said:

can add via ign one meh? I always add by user id ingame

yep can... i don't know how to add via user ID haha

anyway here's my profile page:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062659077/

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
1 hour ago, mrjuicetiger said:

Lotsa changes since

there must be many changes from items. heroes and terrain. how often do you play it?

my laptop can't handle heavy task anymore, I still can play it but there will be low FPS and lagging. there must be hard to keep up with all the changes now. so, i play mbile game sometimes.

On 3/9/2024 at 5:32 PM, blueduck said:

there must be many changes from items. heroes and terrain. how often do you play it?

my laptop can't handle heavy task anymore, I still can play it but there will be low FPS and lagging. there must be hard to keep up with all the changes now. so, i play mbile game sometimes.

almost daily still... it's a good downtime game but i only play the turbo mode so its faster

i usually turn all the settings to real low

but yeah mobile games are good too

yes, dotA can be very long even one match can last an hours. even its long, it makes me want to play more. thats why it tooks lots of my time, even i can play all day without sleep. I want to play again, but I afraid I can't manage time.

• 1 month later...
Guest BearTeddy
On 3/14/2024 at 12:04 AM, mrjuicetiger said:

almost daily still... it's a good downtime game but i only play the turbo mode so its faster

i usually turn all the settings to real low

but yeah mobile games are good too

I  Still play ranked everyday.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.