Male HQ

Nus / Ntu / Smu

ntu_bw

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SMU!!! I'm so patriotic, i decided to follow ntu_bw by placing my school logo as my pic. Haha.

Good for you!! At least you have a sense of belonging towards SMU.. According to an online article published by a recent SMU graduate, she ranted that the learning environment there was pretty muggish and competitive. She felt quite detached from her alma mater.

안녕하세요.

Good for you!! At least you have a sense of belonging towards SMU.. According to an online article published by a recent SMU graduate, she ranted that the learning environment there was pretty muggish and competitive. She felt quite detached from her alma mater.

in any sch, there's those that love it and those that hate it. i've my fair share of rants against the school. but i've also have met a lot of people, both students and profs, who've shaped me. without them, i wouldn't be who i am today.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this a 'Collective' set up by a group of USP students? I think there are some interesting things going on with the group. Keeping my fingers crossed for it. :)

Yup. Think it's their attempt to make NUS more "liberal" in preparation for Yale-NUS and the liberal arts. Nevertheless, it feels like a milestone for us.

Yup. Think it's their attempt to make NUS more "liberal" in preparation for Yale-NUS and the liberal arts. Nevertheless, it feels like a milestone for us.

Haha... I have my reservations (for a few reasons) with this sort of 'collective', but i think there is potential - it really depends on what they do with it. I'm not so sure if it's a milestone if it's going to remain an exclusive collective (even though it's not intended to be) that is a 'safe haven' only for those who are 'safe-d' enough to step into it. ahha.

Hey SMU peeps,

This coming Wed,7pm a group of gay friendly SMU guys are having a gathering just to chill and get to know one another. Most of us are friendly and just got to know each other, from to be freshies to year 4s. So do come along and have a great time with us. We will be having BBQ at Martin Place Residences 10 mins away from Somerset MRT.

If you fill up the form I'll give you more details :)

Sad to say it's open to SMU students only!

https://docs.google....KdTFEV3lmUmc6MQ

Hugs,

Chong Lip

Hey SMU peeps,

This coming Wed,7pm a group of gay friendly SMU guys are having a gathering just to chill and get to know one another. Most of us are friendly and just got to know each other, from to be freshies to year 4s. So do come along and have a great time with us. We will be having BBQ at Martin Place Residences 10 mins away from Somerset MRT.

If you fill up the form I'll give you more details :)

Sad to say it's open to SMU students only!

https://docs.google....KdTFEV3lmUmc6MQ

Hugs,

Chong Lip

Yes.. Do Join us.. :)))

hello everyone. for those who care, I wish to find some activity partners here to learn a new sport/skill/talent and what nots. it could be learning together from an expert or even exchanging talents with one another. interested parties feel free to drop me a message! hope to see ya soon.

• 4 weeks later...