Male HQ

Nus / Ntu / Smu

ntu_bw

did you appeal through Hostel Admission Services (HAS) / OSA? go get endorsements from CCA leaders, show your involvement if you have etc etc

All the best!

Thanks bro, but i dun have CCA haha .... ill wait until the end of the month, if still no responds then have to go outside lo

u promise the hall to do something like take up leadership roles or promise participation for a major CCA, the hall master might consider letting u in for ur effort u promised to give.

ok thanks bro, it's my final year i think ive got no time for CCA liao. haha but thanks anyway!

Hey guys! I'm currently an exchange student at NTU and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out/go clubbing sometime. My friend (at NUS) and I are out-of-towners so we would love some Singaporean company! My friend is American-Chinese and I am Canadian-Korean. Coolbeans! ~

Hey guys! I'm currently an exchange student at NTU and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out/go clubbing sometime. My friend (at NUS) and I are out-of-towners so we would love some Singaporean company! My friend is American-Chinese and I am Canadian-Korean. Coolbeans! ~

#YOLO? I'm in this thing if it's all broski and shit.

just kidding... but I did just get back from study abroad and would totally love to hang loose with people overseas again.

I did my exchange in Michigan, which is a hilarious choice looking back because it's just so cold up north and nobody was really out and about till St. Patrick's.

Should have chosen Illinois or Wisconsin, honestly... but still, a lot of PBR and fun.

what fac are you doing your exchange at? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...