Male HQ

Nus / Ntu / Smu

ntu_bw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all those who're matriculating to NUS, NTU and Yale-NUS, join us on 15 Aug (Sat) at Qrientation, the only queer-inclusive orientation event for incoming university students! Hear from your seniors about campus life and culture, find out about LGBTQIA+ support resources both on- and off-campus, expand your social network and make some new friends at the event! 

Organised by The G Spot (Yale-NUS College), Gender Collective (University Scholars Program, NUS), tFreedom (Tembusu College, NUS) and Kaleidoscope (an unofficial group from NTU) as part of the Inter-University LGBT Network, this event is open to all LGBTQIA+ first-years and allies matriculating at National University of Singapore (NUS), Yale-NUS College (YNC) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in AY2015/2016. 

Details
Qrientation@NUS
Date: 15th August 2015 (Saturday) 
Time: 10am to 1pm

Qrientation@NTU
Date: 15th August 2015 (Saturday) 
Time: 2pm to 6pm

Please note that the event venue will only be released to registered participants upon confirmation to protect the privacy and safety of all participants. For more information, please contact us at reach@the-gspot.org for Qrientation@NUS and ntukaleidoscope@gmail.com for Qrientation@NTU.

We are concerned with issues intersecting gender, gender identity, sexuality, sexual orientation, asexuality, race, class, and disability - hence the G "Spot", literally a point of intersection, and one deeply connected with the body. 

Contact us: reach@the-gspot.org

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi I've heard that NUS has an orientation for gay freshmen?? see: 

does anyone know of people within the organising groups? One of them is from Yale NUS, and all of them are from u-town colleges... so what does this mean? is this orientation an NUS thing, u-town thing? are there lgbt student groups outside of utown?

looking for advice cause I dont have any close gay friends and i actually don't have any friends going to NUS as well as me... so I'm really really interested in going, but just wanted to find out more...

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...