Male HQ

Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road

F19

Text for appointment and was asked about stats.

Thought therapist was choosy, but went anyway.

True to his word, therapist is unable to exert hard pressure. the massage was not impressive, even for someone of a medium built. Not recommended if you like hard massage.

It’s clearly stated Luis is offering Swedish Massage and not Tui Na or Deep Tissue Massage, so what is your complain? Blame yourself for not reading it or understanding it.

Check his posting here and his website, it’s clearing stated that he can’t do a good massage if you are more than 85kg. I don’t believe Luis can’t handle if you are ‘medium built’ as what you claimed. I’m quite a regular there.

You must be a fat axxhole who he rejected your appointment and therefore, you are making a scene here.

You complained about Jimmy at Toa Payoh saying he sweated profusely throughout the massage. If you are really that ‘medium built’ will he has sweated profusely and dripping on you? I use Jimmy service too. What you said is highly untrue!

Not impressed .... He was sweating profusely throughout the session and dripping on me..... Shld wear some clothes

Luis and Jimmy are considered old timer and professional in the industries.

You made 3 other complaints on 3 other masseurs.

You complained about Hunky about his messy and smelly environment.

Hot bod. Hot ass. Ave face and limpy. Mediocre massage. Accommodating attitude

Friendly. Shld invest in a massage bed . Environment messy with stench of cooked food.

You complained about Homen Massage Service at Bedok for their poor service.

You complained about Straight Massage Shop on their poor service too. Short of 20min, you choose to keep quiet but complain here?

Imperial apple sucks. Made an appointment for 730.

Screwed up my appt and could not get a therapist till 8pm

Therapist was not happy and have slipshod service.

Requested for 1.5 hours massage and it ended in 1hour and 10 mins

Wld not go back again. Seriously lack professionalism

Within 3 days, you been to so many places for massage? or your life is so SUAY that you met with so many unfortunate incidents.

What is your main motive of your all complains and speaking ill of these masseurs, they are like us making a living, why you do want to break their rice bowl? You want to condemn them and then later tell us you got a gem masseur? Or are you their competitor? It’s real disgust and unetiquette of you. You are not sincere in your posting and are a big lair!

Friend here, judge for yourself!

I hope the moderator will block you.

SHAME ON YOU BIG FAT AXXHOLE!

Edited by HuangLY

I'm entitled to my comments. Is there a rule that says

I need to make a post on the same day I had the message?

1. Jalan kayu: I merely stated that he cannot apply hard pressure . What's the big fuss? How are you related to him?

2. Toa payoh: He was seriously sweating a lot. My comment was for him to wear a shirt. Nothing wrong with it. Never complain abt his strength .

3. Hunky : he acknowledge abt the condition of his place. Again. Why are you so angry abt it? It's the truth. The place reeks of cooked food.

4. Its my own preference to voice out my opinions where I like. You are entitled to your profanities, I am entitled to share my experience with the crowd.

You can scream and get miserable , or you can acknowledge that one mans meat may be another man's poison. Keep your insults for yourself as I don't appreciate it.

Btw, I've more field experiences to share. Why don't you start a thread for each masseur and I can share more? Thanks.

Not that I've been to them, so I can't comment if what you said is true.

But agree with you as far as the fact that everyone can comment here.

And resorting to name-calling someone a fat arsehole... dat's really pre-school....

Just sayin' and opening myself to more angst from Huangly....

I'm entitled to my comments. Is there a rule that says

I need to make a post on the same day I had the message?

1. Jalan kayu: I merely stated that he cannot apply hard pressure . What's the big fuss? How are you related to him?

2. Toa payoh: He was seriously sweating a lot. My comment was for him to wear a shirt. Nothing wrong with it. Never complain abt his strength .

3. Hunky : he acknowledge abt the condition of his place. Again. Why are you so angry abt it? It's the truth. The place reeks of cooked food.

4. Its my own preference to voice out my opinions where I like. You are entitled to your profanities, I am entitled to share my experience with the crowd.

You can scream and get miserable , or you can acknowledge that one mans meat may be another man's poison. Keep your insults for yourself as I don't appreciate it.

Btw, I've more field experiences to share. Why don't you start a thread for each masseur and I can share more? Thanks.

Hi HuangLY,

Greetings! Many thanks for your kind words and thoughts. You’re greatly appreciated!

There was an increase of customers (new and regulars) coming to me in the past few days. They enjoyed and appreciated my massage.

Please let me know who you are when you are here next time. Kindly refrain from writing further on the related topic please.

Cheers!!!

Edited by F19

Tried Luis earlier this week . Opted for the special promo of $68 for 90 minutes Swedish Massage as it seemed most value for money . Place was very nicely done up with mood lighting , air con , fresh towels n aromatherapy scents . There was spa music playing . Quite professional. Strokes employed were firm n quite unique n intuitive . It was relaxing n soothing ; not a hard massage as such but still good enuf to address the knots I had in my back . He did legs thighs butt back n shoulders before the turn over to do head chest arms thighs n shins. Feeling quite comfortable with the genuine treatment thus far, I oked the extension of the session to have sensual massaging of the thighs n groin area for another $20 more .it felt good to relieve so e of the aches I had there from cycling . It was therapeutic to say the least n unhurried . I leaked a bit from all that nice feeling of utter relaxation but the therapist professionally n without a word just took some Kleenex n wiped my abs dry - I didn't get to feel embarrassed at all;). By the time I finished , it was actually almost 2 hrs plus already !

Go to Luis for genuine relaxing massage strokes in a private tranquil environment :)

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

Here is my review of Luis:

Location - easy enough to find in a quiet private estate off Jalan Kayu. For those who don't drive, buses ply the main street and Thanggam LRT station is a short walk away.

Ambiance - very warm and welcoming. Luis has good taste judging from the way he decorated his single storey terrace house. He succeeded in creating a resort feel without the tackiness.

Service - Luis is hospitable and well-mannered. He ensures the comfort of the customer.

Massage - certainly not as bad as what one reviewer had suggested. I would rate him 6.5/10. However, I found his sensual massage not as sensual as I had expected. This is purely my personal opinion on comparing it with other masseurs I have tried. Not all is lost though, I am sure that with his very positive attitude, Luis would be making improvements in this area.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Hey brothers,

Kindly note that I do not share pics.

Also to note that I do not have the strengths for a good massage if you are more than 85kg.

Thank you for your kind understanding and look forward to your continuous support!!!

Cheers!!!

Luis

Mobile: 9858 0204

Hi All

Visited Luis at Jln Kayu for the first time last week. I cannot resist to comment on his good technique and service.

Very courteous, attention to details, no attitude but keen to provide service with integrity.

I have visited many therapists while I am in Singapore but I must say this is the only therapist that I enjoyed most.

To get to his place, you probably need to be familiar with the Jln Kayu area.

Well done, Luis. Look forward to my next visit.

龙魔笛

Guest emomomo

Perhaps I visited on an off day. But I felt that the massage strokes lacked a certain.. Deftness or confidence. For example instead of one smooth stories I felt that your hands shivered slightly and that made me fell a bit off.

Just imo

Hi emomomo,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Will certainly try my best to improve further.

Just wonder can you let me know when was your appointment??? So that I can understand your body better and serve you better if I have the chance again.

Best regards

Sincerely,

Luis

Edited by F19

Hi Turbo,

It's stated clearly here and on my site that I can't do a good massage if you are more than 85kg. Hence I can't recall I massage any chub or superchub at all. Maybe you can enlighten me on this and when was your appointment. I would certainly want to improve further.

I think u try Uncle Hong. Superchubs like us are well handled there.

Thank you and best regards.

Sincerely,

Luis

Edited by F19

Hey brothers,

Kindly note that I do not share pics.

Please note that I'm using a mattress on the floor and NOT a massage bed as I'm using on my body weight.

Also to note that I do not have the strengths for a good massage if you are more than 80kg.

Thank you for your kind understanding and look forward to your continuous support!!!

Cheers!!!

Luis

Mobile: 9858 0204

Dear Gachi Muchi, Hendry Tan... BW Moderators,

A big heartfelt thanks to Blowing Wind! My services would not have come thus far without Blowing Wind!!! It's through here that I started to make myself known!

Luis sincerely wishing you all a wonderful and fabulous 2013 with great achievements and happiness!!!

Cheers!!!

Luis

Edited by F19

Dear friends, clients... and all brothers here,

Thank you for your support in 2012!!! My services would not have come thus far without your support. Look forward to your continuous support in 2013.

Luis sincerely wishing you all a wonderful and fabulous 2013 with great achievements and happiness!!!

Cheers!!!

Luis

Edited by F19

• 2 weeks later...
  • F19 changed the title to Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road