Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

I also don't want to fight with anyone. Well, I just personally felt that the term "Executive with Tight Pants" is more appropriate in describing well groomed young executives wearing slim fit tapered pants. As for what is exec, of course there are different levels of execs, there can be senior and junior ones. If you want to talk about execs in the management sense, in today's highly educated society, a person in his mid twenties can also be an exec, if he has the relevant qualifications.

Anyway, yeah, different people have different preferences, but I'm just expressing how I feel maybe the discussion may be going a little off track of what it may stand to mean. Guess the thorny issue here is that I mentioned the word young. Even if you may not be young anymore, there's no need to get so defensive and worked up. Cheers.

Well, I just personally felt that the term "Executive with Tight Pants" is more appropriate in describing well groomed young executives wearing slim fit tapered pants.

The title said "executive with tight pants" not "well groomed young executives wearing slim fit tapered pants". Old fat office worker in pants 2 size too small falls in this category as well. Suck it.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Meanwhile, coming soon to a pc fair near u....

1.jpg

Dont u just want to fxxk that pants......

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Lolx... Fighting over non existent issue... U can be a CEO at 18 if u have the money to set up ur own company... Agree that in sg exec is loosely used... Any white collar who earns above 2.5k can be termed an exec... Typically degree holders will start of as exec... yeah in western culture exec refers to chief exec, VP and above but not here in sg

Guest Agree
Meanwhile, coming soon to a pc fair near u....

Dont u just want to fxxk that pants......

Have to unwrap the wrapping and have fun with the man part below mah :)

BTW the guy in the pic got nice butt :P

Guest Guest

Executive refers to someone who is in top senior management, so the term junior exec is kinda like an oxymoron.

Anyway, the topic refers to "exec", no mention of young or old or slim or chubby, if u hv a narrow-minded view of the topic, no need to get defensive when people ask you to start your own thread or post your own pics based on your own self-constructed view of what the "correct" type of exec should be.

I think I speak for many of us when I say that the efforts of those who take the effort to post their pics here for sharing is much appreciated.

hope this happens all the time in singapore

Tis guy cld be thinking some "naughty" thoughts on his mind, tht's y he got a bulge down there!?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

he is cute though. maybe he just cam back from gym. total turn on!

Wonder whether does he knows he has a bulge down there? How come he didnt turn away and seems like he is giving "free show"?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

I enjoyed myself when a guy keep looking at my cock area with my customized tight pants with my sim fit shirt. The guy look at the shape of it till I get hard and feel the precum has licked out.

Guest Guest

Ever saw a guy with tight pants and huge bulge.

The best part is beside his zip, there's some white stain. Wondering if it's precum or what.

Couldn't leave my eyes throughout the whole train ride.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest suitedbulge

Anyone wanna share abt your sexperience in tight pants?

I had quite a number of fun in exec and uniform, both in public and private.

Some of the guys I hooked up with are quite goodlooking and fit. But what I really like is to carress n sniff their bubbleutts through those tight pants. And if possible, after some actions, we will cum onto each other's pants, or leave some precum stains here and there to be left dried on the pants. Some of the guys also love the musky smell of the pants which has been worn for days to work without washing.

Whatever it is, the most important thing is the pants must be tight fitting, and better still if it is naturally shiny smooth like satin or ironed shiny smooth like polyester. :P

Pls go visit suitedbutt dotcom. :)

Zack's on his way back to office and he's late from lunch. The last thing he needs is a distraction, but that's exactly what he gets. Thankfully, the distraction happens to be a good one: a man with the hottest suited butt he's ever seen! Zack's always had a soft spot for sexy men in suits, but his real fetish is to see a hot butt covered in suit pants

400000000000000679751_s4.jpg

Guest shinee

Anyone wanna share abt your sexperience in tight pants?

Whatever it is, the most important thing is the pants must be tight fitting, and better still if it is naturally shiny smooth like satin or ironed shiny smooth like polyester. :P

Pls go visit suitedbutt dotcom. :)

Hi,

I think you will love these suits and pants. ;-)

• 5 months later...
Guest Bitch on the loose

With due respect to TS,  it is not about what you wear or how you wear it.  Gay people go for looks that attract attentions not some fabrics style.  If the gay is handsome, he wear singlet with boxer also look attractive.  If it is ugly bitch, a designer's fabric is nothing but clothing whether is high cut or low cut.  My opinion.

Guest Guest

The problem with people who are not attractive tend to doll up and follow the latest fashion, in this case, low waist, blindly.

They look even less desirable after doing so. It's important to know oneself. If one looks good, on looks good in almost anything.

Imagine a 60yrs old uncle wearing low waist and tight pants :blink:

Guest Guest

60 is grampa -- 30 uncle if talking kind. Some fit and well-groomed sporty 60s look fine in low cuts showing navel and ripped abs compared to 26 year old premature uncles with porky bums, rice bowl bellies and man-boobs.

Guest Guest

Wear whatever that pleases u. The last time thing you need is to listen to some aunties who have no balls to sign-in with proper ID and yet giving advices like a very knowledgeable Fairy Godmother.

you must be the unattractive one. I am really sorry about that.

Guest pants

I would like to add on to TS' statements.

I love ave or above ave looking guys who are slim or fit, in low waist (but not too low please) tight ( maybe fitting is a better word) well-pressed tailored pants. :)

Dear TS, are you sure this trend is not popular here? Maybe you should make a trip to Raffles Place during peak hrs. :P

• G_M changed the title to Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.