Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

Guest Swimmer

Blue runner is a fit swimmer:)

Whatever you wear that makes you look and feel good and comfortable regardless of age .. Why bother what others think.

Seems like another fashion rule thread again that was previously started by the same guest ? Eh?

Guest Guest

Blue runner is a fit swimmer:)

Whatever you wear that makes you look and feel good and comfortable regardless of age .. Why bother what others think.

Seems like another fashion rule thread again that was previously started by the same guest ? Eh?

I am the guest but I did not start the previous thread.

You are alright. It is important how you see yourself. If others say I am ugly, it's fine with me as long as I am happy with myself.

If you look good, go ahead.

But if you don't, don't try to force yourself to look good.

Know thyself.

30s is not an uncle, please! Guys in their 30s are hot! They are reaching the peaks of their careers, with a good balance of cash at hand, pursuit of interests, and most of them are smart enough to take care of their bodies, skin and face well.... And in fact I can say the same for the 40s too. I would say that 50+ could be considered "uncle" bah... But there always sexy uncles too I guess lol.

Thanks for ur kind words. I m just an uncle la. Lolx.

But then being uncle also need to look good right? *smile sweetly*

Where got Uncle? If you Uncle, I also Uncle.. Hahaa...

Again, dress accordingly to your age and body size. Even the simplest white T with jeans, will look good.

Anyway, not overly low waist (half butt crack exposed), and super tight pants please. Can be a turn off.

• 4 months later...

Thats really revealing!

Yes, same sentiment here.

I guess if its grey it would be really obvious.

For me, if I want to "feel" sexy, I wear a pair of grey dress pants.

I don't have any white pair of pants and  the old impression that only gay guys wear white thingy made me stick to black, blue and grey.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 1 month later...

me too , I love it.

Bulge.jpg

This guy is armed and dangerous, and he's got a loaded weapon of mass destruction right in his pants.

he's got a lethal weapon and its ready to shoot except that his victims instead of dying will feel most alive and wants him to do a repeat performance again and again

• 6 months later...
riverrobles, on 03 Aug 2014 - 6:14 PM, said:

me too , I love it.

Bulge.jpg

DAMN DAMN HOT !!! ... love to brush my butt against his bulge in MRT and lick his bulge wet over his executive pants..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

During my school days there was this teacher who is very slim, and seemed to be wearing 70s men pants - high fit waist with bell bottom of sort, not unlike the current super tight pants nowadays. 

What's striking about him was the huge bulge in front, either he was well hung or his pants were made years ago making too tight fit, his bulge always been the attention. However he is the sternest teacher of the school, hence no student, regardless how mischievous, dared to poke fun on him. 

There was once after sports day, he came into the student toilets (maybe high tide?) and I caught a glimpse of his "legendary" cock. Much darker than his fair skin (well used? haha) quite thick especially placed with his small slim frame. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest wozzit

Its not shown in the pic but bell bottoms were also extremely popular at the start of that decade - tightish waists n butts n then flared at towards the ankles.

Waistlines were certainly far higher than now. I sometimes wonder how low they will end up going! If it wasn't for boxers, I doubt if theyd be as low as they now r.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could see something like this in the purple line

tumblr_n393sju7y81t5knrfo1_500.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Muhammed Nasjib Ibrahim

Those guys who wear tight pant, mostly their cock is very small....but their ass is round and solid like a football.

If you are a bottom, you will have a challenge with them, who has the nice buttock. Haha....

Big bulge in tight pant.....hard to find.....mostly a dildo..haha

• 5 months later...

I wear long sleeve shirts and pants to work daily and I usually free ball on Fridays.

I the feeling of seeing that tiny bulge on the front of my pants as I try not to get a hard on.

Why free ball only on Fridays? Haha

The thought of an exec guy free balling turns me on so much!

Weeks ago i saw a tall chn guy in his executive office wear. Obviously he is gog commando in his tight office pants. When he is walking I can see e shape and size of his dick dangling downward slanting to e left side. His cock was clearly protruding out his pants. He do really have a long meaty cock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
Guest Tight Pants!

I noticed now that more and more men, young and older wear tight business pants. Even our policemen wear their sexy uniform panta tighter than few years ago!

Their butts and crotches are bulging! Its especially hot if that man is fit! 

Wont this be a distraction to people around these hot man in tight pants as their manhood are straining against the material?

This will reduce productivity and ultimately put a strain on singapore's economy.

What is the intention of these men? To use their manhood and body to further their career?

Guest Big Roving Eyes
3 hours ago, Guest Tight Pants! said:

I noticed now that more and more men, young and older wear tight business pants. Even our policemen wear their sexy uniform panta tighter than few years ago!

Their butts and crotches are bulging! Its especially hot if that man is fit! 

Wont this be a distraction to people around these hot man in tight pants as their manhood are straining against the material?

This will reduce productivity and ultimately put a strain on singapore's economy.

What is the intention of these men? To use their manhood and body to further their career?

Personally, it helps build "awareness" and encourage our gay community to work closely with them. This will greatly increase the efficiency and productivity in their work   I don't see anything wrong with them having tight pants and big bulge.

8 minutes ago, Guest Big Roving Eyes said:

Personally, it helps build "awareness" and encourage our gay community to work closely with them. This will greatly increase the efficiency and productivity in their work   I don't see anything wrong with them having tight pants and big bulge.

These guys also make pussies wet.

4 hours ago, Guest Tight Pants! said:

I noticed now that more and more men, young and older wear tight business pants. Even our policemen wear their sexy uniform panta tighter than few years ago . . . 

It's not only the pants but the shirts also  :D

It's a fashion trend that's taking place in many countries, including Singapore, for men to wear very fitting clothing that accentuates (rather than conceal) their physique.

Guys today are more image-conscious and spend more time in the gym that their fathers' generation did, so they want to wear clothing that flatters their body and shows off what they've achieved.

Henry-Cavill-MOS-Shanghai-009.jpg

It's hard to believe but as recently as the 90s and early 2000s, the trend for men was to wear baggy clothing. This was partly inspired by Tommy Hilfiger's line of men's clothing, etc.

90210-Original-Brandon-Walsh-Jason-Pries

i have some tight pants at home... skinny jeans and tight sweat pants... tbh i dun really like tight clothing... it restraints every movement and require lots of adjustment... unless u dun mind adjusting in public, which im totally shy.... then okay lor...

sweat pants better lor... recently got addicted with it... as it is more breathable even if its abit tight....

just my opinion

vroom vroom

• G_M changed the title to Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.