Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

18 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i saw some guys tend to wear berms or pants that is so tight, it was long q at a toilet, so i randomly wait behind a guy
he was touching himself down there , i tot his zip was spoilt, i was so wrong, he is trying to pull his dick out, but his pair of bottoms are so tight that he need to make more than3 attempts, before the urine is .........

wah, it was a long q!!!!!!!!!! , the other urinal is already available although he started that position earlier than the rest!!!!!!!!!!

Many in the other thread said his is large n tight

I noticed it too before reading the comments.. it was so obvious n he seems to love wearing light coloured pants. Aside from that bulge, he sings really well!

12 minutes ago, kez8 said:

I noticed it too before reading the comments.. it was so obvious n he seems to love wearing light coloured pants. Aside from that bulge, he sings really well!

i didnt really noticed he tend to wear light coloured until u mentioned

but Nicholas mentioned that he wants him to sing like a man! more testosterone (his voice is of the "lighter range")

but not sure has anyone noticed tht men w tighter pants/berm tend to take a longer time at the urinal ? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:11 AM, Guest Uncle said:

This is nice. Married too. Yum. How's the face?

Anyone knows what brand and where to get his type of beige pants ? I am looking for such cutting and color but cannot find it

On 8/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Kimochi said:

Dockers ?

u can try uniqlo or G2000. They have all kinds of cuts and fits, like pencil fit, slim, fit, chunky fit, etc. U need to try to know which one you like and suit the look you are aiming for. Each body is different

• 8 months later...
Guest Hehe
4 hours ago, Cydon said:

Tried on a ultra light pants from uniqlo commando style. Very sexy in deed 😛

rsz_120210505_200805.jpg

Picture taken after lunch? 🤭

On 9/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, kez8 said:

I dont think such pants is consider tight. It's not the tightness that cause protruding. The pants at the thigh area is very obvious not body hugging. 

Guest A bit fat
On 5/6/2021 at 8:48 AM, Cydon said:

Tried on a ultra light pants from uniqlo commando style. Very sexy in deed 😛

rsz_120210505_200805.jpg

You are a bit fat

you shouldn’t us fat meat 😂 

• 2 months later...

Look at what Justin Trudeau is wearing, the pants are nit really tight or body- hugging, it is just because his butt is huge

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Guest

I really miss seeing executive work attire so much… especially those wearing white, and carrying briefcase or just their wallet. used to smell them on the train to work every morning

I am missing face to face class with my professor.

I am looking forward, always looking forward really, to be in the front of the class.

He always makes me think, makes me creative, never bored, look at that

d7T7F5L.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I am looking forward, always looking forward really, to be in the front of the class.

d7T7F5L.jpg

How well did you do for his module? 

On 8/11/2021 at 7:00 AM, Guest Guest said:

How well did you do for his module? 

I got a big A from him hahahaha

WQPofyr.jpg

Daddy David Beckham fits the mold,  his tight black dress pants surely makes us wonder if he's gone commando or one of his H&M branded briefs.

Mzrx4zj.jpg

WQPofyr.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 8/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, riverrobles said:

Daddy David Beckham fits the mold,  his tight black dress pants surely makes us wonder if he's gone commando or one of his H&M branded briefs.

Mzrx4zj.jpg

This reminds me of my Aussie boss, who's name is Andy X. He's really tall and had the perky ass. Once I wee next to him in the toilet urinal area, his lup cheong was OMG Aussie sausage hairy and thick and long even when soft. That night, I wished he punished me because I didn't submit the sales report. Yes, boss, fuck me, fuck me, I'm so sorry about the sales report. Harder!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 9:33 AM, HC-B said:

I once had a pair of gray executive pants which I bought during one of those Club21 warehouse sales at the SGP Pit Building from eons ago.

It was a unique cotton and cashmere blend with a nice luxurious texture and feel to it under the Collezione Armani label. It didn’t break the bank as it was on 80% discount, it was the last piece, so I grabbed it without thinking twice and had it altered to be fitting and tight. My size. 😌

It became my workhorse executive wear and I wore it rough for years to reap my sartorial savings ROI, especially for days during important work events — and also for accentuating my waist, legs and ass! 😉 I just loved the feel and texture as it rode against my thigh skin and ass. Many gratified hard-ons and erections attested to its sensual stimulus on me.

Then, one fine day, on a work weekday, in the middle of the office while a few other colleagues hunkered down to their laptops, I squatted down wanting to pick something up from the carpeted floor — and my pants tore wide apart at the asscrack seams with an audible searing rip! 😨😜

Suffice to say, it turned heads! And I was mortally mortified, and crestfallen! I instinctively reached down to my ass — and touched my bare naked man-cunt exposed from my jockstrap! My lovely executive pants were gone in a wardrobe malfunction. 🥺😢😭

I briefly considered sewing up the torn seams, but also knew that it would be a matter of time before the patched split let rip another big one in the unforeseeable future. Dejected, I washed and ironed it and had it shelved and buried in my wardrobe like a memento in a mausoleum…

Years later, while cleaning up and clearing the wardrobe, I chanced upon the torn treasure, its torn split a heart tearing reproach staring back at me, and felt a pang. And then I had a thought.

Giving it away as a donation did not befit its value and significance to me. Sewing it up is a foregone conclusion I would not entertain. It needed a final and deserving send-off that measured up to the erotic stimulus it had gifted me all those years.

So, one late night, totally on a spur of the moment whim, I wore it again after so many years of neglect, for a very last time, under a pair of white jockstrap, took a Grab cab with my naked asscrack kissing the car seat down to my cruising haunt.

There, I waited and cruised and, as luck would have it because the stars seemed to be aligned for me that night knowing what I needed to do, met a lean muscular jock with an ohmygod thick, long and hard cock.

In my executive pants with its torn split exposing my jock strapped man-cunt, I knelt down in front of this fit muscle god and licked and sucked him with hunger.

Then, he brought me to a secluded area. I resumed my sucking him. His cock stayed rock hard and thick throughout and I knew it was time.

I stood up, arched my back, reached back to my ass with both hands and pulled the hole in my executive pants even wider apart with wild sexual abandon. I was in a sexual high.

The fabric tore and screamed its final cry with a loud tearing rip that was so arousing. I guided the jock’s cock into my man-cunt, entering me slowly but before I could prepare, he brutally shoved his raw huge cock deep into me.

I screamed out so loud in utter pain and pleasure and joy as I pulled the torn hole of my pants wider and wider while he fucked me deeper and harder, my screams mingled with the fabric loudly ripping into the space and surroundings.

In a final act of kinky devotion, my pants and my man-cunt were both being torn apart together, with abandon.

The jock came inside me, and then he jerked me till I came too, my cum splattering all over the front of my violently raped pants. Then, the jock left without a word, and I felt so elated in my violated and fulfilled half-nakedness.

Then, I stripped totally naked, pulled off my executive pants, felt it in my hands for the very last time, felt that it had received the final farewell with the fulfilling fuck that it deserved, with the jock’s cum and sweat soaking and caking its now gaping raped crater torn hole, and my cum smeared on its fabric legs.

And I cast it away.

Wow hot

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, riverrobles said:

This married guy really can not hide it anymore

good to have such direct postings! 

rather than seeing some picts that is no long available due to insufficient capacity

On 8/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, riverrobles said:

d7T7F5L.jpg

As usual @riverrobles, you have good taste selecting your subjects.  :) 

Have you heard of Nautilus Glute Drive machine? :

My 24 hours gym has recently received two of these machines,  and I have started using them, with two 45 lb plates like in this video.  I like it, and I hope It works well for my butt.   DON'T LAUGH...  it is NEVER too late!  :lol:    The purpose does not have to be to enter Mr. World Singapore Competition,  but to... sit more comfortably.  :) 

Here is another butt machine, a little simpler.  Maybe your gym has one?  Use it and get a great butt!

Edited by Steve5380

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 pairs of skinny pants from Topman. They are tight fitting. They are comfortable to wear. However, if I wear it and sit for long hours, sometimes I do feel a bit of discomfort at the crotch and/or below the crotch area. Need to be seated w legs wide opened to avoid discomfort. 
Skinny/tight pants lovers, do you also have the same experience? How do you overcome it?

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

I have 2 pairs of skinny pants from Topman. They are tight fitting. They are comfortable to wear. However, if I wear it and sit for long hours, sometimes I do feel a bit of discomfort at the crotch and/or below the crotch area. Need to be seated w legs wide opened to avoid discomfort. 
Skinny/tight pants lovers, do you also have the same experience? How do you overcome it?

Woah! Very old school. I would suggest you go and get those stretchable pants from Uniqlo. Tight fitting yet comfy. Not that expensive. 

On 11/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, yhtang said:

Damn, that is so totally me. 😱

But I like my pants with a bit of a bulge, not too tight that it becomes uncomfortable, but I want interested parties to know I am available. 

I think a slight bulge in a guy's executive pants is incredibly sexy.

It would not look nice if a guy was completely flat in the crotch area.

Just like how straight guys like girls who have something to show in the bosom area, as opposed to a girl who is flat-chested.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, bluerunner said:

Yes, this is one reason why a lot of guys manspread when they are sitting.

There is no way to overcome it - just sit with your legs wide open 😈

That's what i do

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just like how straight guys like girls who have something to show in the bosom area, as opposed to a girl who is flat-chested.

My thoughts exactly! 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, this is one reason why a lot of guys manspread when they are sitting.

There is no way to overcome it - just sit with your legs wide open 😈

That's what i do

I see big bulges in office pants ,I feel like sniff n biting it. Can't control oredi. Lol

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Totally agree on this, every man should wear tight executive pants to show their hot bulge instead of hiding it. That’s the symbol of a man. 

1 hour ago, Guest Bulge said:

Totally agree on this, every man should wear tight executive pants to show their hot bulge instead of hiding it. That’s the symbol of a man. 

I see more man wearing super tight shirt.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.