Male HQ

IkuTube

What's Your Take?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's share. :)

[NB: Actually, i am thinking to write a simple step by step manual for XP installation - so let's see from this poll]

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

i have to admit though... rather annoyed by vista's security where even moving of files an administrator popup will appear...

and realizing i cannot save my files after working on them. so in the end have to change user rights to all my hard disks in order to save my files. (these files were pre vista and already existing on my hard disk, but i already login as an administrator which makes no sense to me that i cannot save on my own files)

apart from the laggyness... erm... i really dun feel any diff from my xp though...

will still stick to XP, coz other than the cosmetic upgrade, didnt really see the need to get vista.

I am too, still stick XP. Don't feel the need to upgrade as I am happy with the present one :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I'm running both with my laptop. Testing on vista. Have to admit that Aero is really interesting and cool but the security is really a headache...

Calvin, pls share with us what you meant with security is a headache ??

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.