Is The Peranakan Gay Different?

Guest Marad44

• 2 months later...

Hahah .... I am Peranakan too.  And all I can say is:

1)  I am spontaneous and often throw caution to the wind

2)  I am candid and expressive about what I think and what I feel

3)  I am sexually very active and am always horny for cocks

4)  I can be a real bitch.

And the few Peranakan gay friends I have are the same.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Yes they are definitely different.  

From my observation its all due to their culture and a very iron fisted matriarch.

These guys love fashion or even creating fashion.

They enjoy good cuisine and even reinvent new cuisine.

They respect their mothers too much that I feel their lives were mostly taking orders from women.  Those who fought back usually live indepently with their own place.  Those who didn't usually conform to being a very docile gentleman.

Generally the cooking and sewing that their male ancestors got involved had pass-on a peculiar human trait in their following generations.  However nothing is 100% so there should still be those who are alpha male kind,  exuding much manly male charm beeming with bursting sex hormones.

Imo peranakans r more receptive to gays.

In those MY variety shows can see many peranakan drags.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Read my juicy lips

Louder and more colorful personalities. More self-centred and narcissistic. More prone to suffer from split-personality and depression.

On 2/4/2012 at 12:13 AM, spiffy729 said:

Hey hey I'm Peranakan..

Okay, as for Peranakan gays.. I can't say I've met a lot.

It's... not common for me to bump into any gay guys, and less so for Peranakan guys, so when it comes to thinking of all the Peranakan gay people I know.. that's probably just me and maybe another member of my family hahahahaa. ('maybe' cause he hasn't disclosed it yet, but it's kinda obvious lol)

After living a short life as a Gen Y Peranakan, I'm confident in saying a few things...

1) We're very loud and expressive people. I've rarely met anyone in my family who bears a shy/soft-spoken character. (Oh btw my family tree's quite huge, and both my parents have Peranakan branches in their side of the family tree)

2) We've got quite a bit of culture. I mean, that's kinda obvious (I THINK...) but whatever culture there is, it's kinda ending.. in my generation, from what I'm experiencing and seeing. Most of the people in my gen can't speak baba melayu... some can understand, but most can't, including myself. Not everyone bothers to wear the traditional costumes/clothes during like weddings, etc.

The one part of our culture that isn't dying is the food ^^ I must say.

3) In terms of language spoken, we're all on the preference of English, save for the older generations who still manage to incorporate baba melayu in their everyday lives. So the most of us consume English media and....... for some reason, I notice a good number of family members being very involved in the arts, or at least having something to do with some form of art, as a hobbyist, professional, etc, be it in literature, television, etc... Pretty cultured people la, in a way.

4) We have the best tasting cuisine in the world and your argument is invalid XD But there's a saying, which I totally agree with, that the best Peranakan food you can find, is the one you find at home.

This is all said from what I've seen in my family.. although, I feel the first point stays valid for all the Peranakans I know, in and out of my family tree.

I am 100% peranakan and yes we are loud, very very loud and free-spirited too.  we know how to enjoy life and strut our style.  even in our most demure manners, we know how to mentally seduce a man  ... that's the heow nyonya in me.

All in sex is fair.

Guest willing
2 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I am 100% peranakan and yes we are loud, very very loud and free-spirited too.  we know how to enjoy life and strut our style.  even in our most demure manners, we know how to mentally seduce a man  ... that's the heow nyonya in me.

Nothing like the malaccan peranakan who truly embodies all things malay and yet keep chinese culture intact.. i love to hear them speak in bahasa and all that..malaysian peranakan rocks!!!

11 minutes ago, Guest willing said:

Nothing like the malaccan peranakan who truly embodies all things malay and yet keep chinese culture intact.. i love to hear them speak in bahasa and all that..malaysian peranakan rocks!!!

most people mistaken that we speak bahasa melayu but actually what we speak is peranakan patois - a mixture of malay and hokkien.  the way we pronounce malay words is distinctively our own style.  for example, apa khabar (pronounced as kha barrr)  is malay while we say apa kabair (pronounced as ka bear).  Mother in Malay is emak, in peranakan patois it is mak.

All in sex is fair.

2 hours ago, DrFhill said:

I had fucked a Malaccan Baba three times, fucked two Chinese men, and fucked by four Chinese men . All I say it was very nice. So, what is the difference? None.

A pole is a pole.

A hole is a hole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, DrFhill said:

I had fucked a Malaccan Baba three times, fucked two Chinese men, and fucked by four Chinese men . All I say it was very nice. So, what is the difference? None.

aiyoh drfhill, we are talking over and beyond the fuck lah.   talk about our mannerism, attitude, culture etc.  life is not just about the fuck what. even a slut like me knows that.

All in sex is fair.

Guest willing
9 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

aiyoh drfhill, we are talking over and beyond the fuck lah.   talk about our mannerism, attitude, culture etc.  life is not just about the fuck what. even a slut like me knows that.

haha..ya la...we are talking about behaviour..attitude and all that..different la

The babas that I sex play with never escape the boundararies of being a home person.  By that I mean he cares and protects his family first priority even sacrificing chances to have sex.  He isn't that manly but neither a sissy. Definitely narcissist.  But yet to meet one with a big tool.  Really Angmo, indian, malay, chinese, jap, korean, taiwanese, pinoy, viets, mongolian, ... but so far no babas.  I believe there should be some or many , its just that my exposure is exhaustive.  I like the paranakans for their food and  company.  Nice folks.

4 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

The babas that I sex play with never escape the boundararies of being a home person.  By that I mean he cares and protects his family first priority even sacrificing chances to have sex.  He isn't that manly but neither a sissy. Definitely narcissist.  But yet to meet one with a big tool.  Really Angmo, indian, malay, chinese, jap, korean, taiwanese, pinoy, viets, mongolian, ... but so far no babas.  I believe there should be some or many , its just that my exposure is exhaustive.  I like the paranakans for their food and  company.  Nice folks.

when you get to know me you'll see i can really be nice too.. not always the slut and bitch i portray myself to be.  and your observation abt baba's dick size is hmmmmm.  not sure if it is correct but mine is less than 4ins long when fully erect.  and then, you know dick lee has a dick that would leave even an angmoh envious and he is true blue peranakan.

All in sex is fair.

19 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

You have just brought up a wrong person to illustrate.  

oh! just curious why do you say that?

All in sex is fair.

Guest 迪克丽
50 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

dick lee has a dick that would leave even an angmoh envious and he is true blue peranakan.

人如其名。Does he behave like a dick irl?

12 minutes ago, Guest 迪克丽 said:

what is irl?

All in sex is fair.

6 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

when you get to know me you'll see i can really be nice too.. not always the slut and bitch i portray myself to be.  and your observation abt baba's dick size is hmmmmm.  not sure if it is correct but mine is less than 4ins long when fully erect.  and then, you know dick lee has a dick that would leave even an angmoh envious and he is true blue peranakan.

Dear Kimlo

Unless u know 'dick lee has a dick that would leave even an angmoh envious', this will be a hypothetical statement ya? :)) 

2 hours ago, Guest Dick said:

Dear Kimlo

Unless u know 'dick lee has a dick that would leave even an angmoh envious', this will be a hypothetical statement ya? :)) 

yes i do know dick lee ...

All in sex is fair.

9 hours ago, Guest 迪克丽 said:

no he is a nice chap ... very fun to be with.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

U had fun with him? Pls elobrate

no i didn't get physical with him.  i am not his 'chye'.  being who he is, his connections are all super good-looking guys with great assets.  but some friends of mine had.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

no i didn't get physical with him.  i am not his 'chye'.  being who he is, his connections are all super good-looking guys with great assets.  but some friends of mine had.

Hey dont say like that

Always remember how high or low ,good or bad ,all will be burn to ashes one day.

Those who buried too will be digged out one day especially in spore today. Great assets good n good looking are all no longer a wow nowadays

Edited by cutejack

6 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Yr info not accurate.  He is only 5 inches there about.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yr info not accurate.  He is only 5 inches there about.

ohhhhh ... are we talking of the same person?

All in sex is fair.

• Guest locked this topic