Male HQ

Detox

nerdy69

Looking for some detox from all that binging on unhealthy foodstuff.

Have tried a few already like avalon, eu yan sang - personally don't find them very good for me.

Currently on nature's farm - which ain't half bad...

Lookinig for recommendations and best if u've tried it urself

Tx

Have tried a few already like avalon, eu yan sang - personally don't find them very good for me.

Lookinig for recommendations and best if u've tried it urself

Tx

Try this site. I have tried it. If it suits you then stick to it but no need to do ie often. They can give advice also. http://www.oliveandgreen.net/

Try Herbal Life... the system really works... but not $$$pocket friendly...

I tried it one month... lost 5kg... then no $$$ to renew

and must go to the shop to consume... commuting sucks... unless you are working very near Lucky Plaza area... PM me if you really wanna know...

It's about $8 a day - minimum is 2 weeks?

guarantee detox plus weight and health control... at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...

tx all. all the above is new to me and seems interesting, so will check them out.

i just need something to detox, don't need to lose weight. just something to get rid of toxins

feel kinda lethargic lately and get tired easily whenever i do sports.

a fren of mind recommended hockhua fibretox, which seems to have a similar effect with euyansang aka ok ok, but also not dat gr8.

Go find some dragon tail leaves cut them into a litre of water and boil them for about 15 minutes and add rock sugar. Cool them and put in the fridge. Drink two cups everyday.. Cannot find dragon tail leaves or don know what is it.. PM me. i have.

eh.. is it same as dragon food? leaves?

heard of herbal life.. thought they sell in bot form??

Try Herbal Life... the system really works... but not $$$pocket friendly... I tried it one month... lost 5kg... then no $$$ to renew and must go to the shop to consume... commuting sucks... unless you are working very near Lucky Plaza area... PM me if you really wanna know... It's about $8 a day - minimum is 2 weeks? guarantee detox plus weight and health control... at least for me.

eh.. is it same as dragon food? leaves?
Yes leaves.. and its not like dragon fruit if thats what you mean.. It taste more like sugar cane drink.. Go google dragon tail and see if you can get the picture of the plant.. the leaves are huge about the length of you arm.. i have it.. em.. cheers.. i have drunk it more then 30 times i should say..

Yes leaves.. and its not like dragon fruit if thats what you mean.. It taste more like sugar cane drink.. Go google dragon tail and see if you can get the picture of the plant.. the leaves are huge about the length of you arm.. i have it.. em.. cheers.. i have drunk it more then 30 times i should say..

Hi Friendly, thanks for your sharing, u bought or u grow them in flower pots?? i suppose it taste sweet? do u like go toilet often or??? :) jus curious

Hi Bluesea 78, Last time i use to go Ponggol to buy from an old man. As you know its not possible now.. But i have seen the plant growing eveywhere.. Staying in woodland my downstair neighbour had two of such plants. It grows on to other trees. Most old folks knows about this Dragon tails plant.. even my USA friends tells me they also have it there and they call it anti cancer plant lor..

And no i don find having to go toilet often. Just normal.. cheers. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bluesea 78, Last time i use to go Ponggol to buy from an old man. As you know its not possible now.. But i have seen the plant growing eveywhere.. Staying in woodland my downstair neighbour had two of such plants. It grows on to other trees. Most old folks knows about this Dragon tails plant.. even my USA friends tells me they also have it there and they call it anti cancer plant lor..

And no i don find having to go toilet often. Just normal.. cheers. :whistle:

What you are supposed to do is to watch the leaves/water ratio when you are boiling the medical concotion

More leaves less water which is to bring the thickness and goodness of the brew.

There are some rules to observe.

Always try to use a claypot for brewing and not any copper, steel or aluminum (which is the worst) for the metals is thought to "demagnetize" and lesser the potency of the medication.

When filled water from the tap, into your pot, leave the water in the pot ( with lib closed, but slightly open) for between an hour to two, before brewing, as to allow the water to "purify" and "distill" itself from mineral contents, that could affect the potency of the brew.

On the fire to boil water, then sllimmer the leaves/water at low heat, for about 3-4 hrs, until the leaves are dissolved.

Besides rock sugar, you may add manuka honey, only after the brew has cooled dowm.

The brew will have a dark green colour, and slightly slimmy texture, almost like a glass of wheatgrass, or spirulina

tx all. all the above is new to me and seems interesting, so will check them out.

i just need something to detox, don't need to lose weight. just something to get rid of toxins

feel kinda lethargic lately and get tired easily whenever i do sports.

a fren of mind recommended hockhua fibretox, which seems to have a similar effect with euyansang aka ok ok, but also not dat gr8.

Sometimes the actually problem is not the toxins, but if your organs are function normally well enough to purge out the toxins.

If you experience slight puffy face/chin, flabby lower abdomen (below the navel) slighty swollen thights, and the most important sign - puffy bulging areas , just behind the lower part of your love handles , most likely your kidneys are affected.

If your urine are is very blubbly and yellowish no matter how much water you drink, it is confirmed the kidneys are your problem.

This is according to TCM.

The swelling/ puffiness is the due to the water retaintion due to the kidneys, perform much lower of its expected capacity.

This can be due to food/sports supplements are are too heaty for the body to deal with.

Coupled with insufficient sleep and rest for the body to repair itself, and to purge out toxins and waste, thus you will experience, mild dizziness, poor quality and disturbed sleeping patterns, constant dryness of the mouth, dizzy eyesight, dryness in the eyes, slight sinus (low immunity) aching top back muscles, lack of appetite, lethargy that you feel so sleepy for no reason, and most of all, a low sex drive, and erectile dysfunction.

It is through sufficient sleep the body will know how to counteract the stress of the day, repair muscles, and detox bodily waste. Thus the lack of rest will not give the body sufficient time to repair and detox, leading to more build up of internal toxins, until your organs like your kidneys and liver, will eventually get "overheated" and perform much below par , at a very sluggish pace.

One very good way, to rid of bodily toxins, is to go for a really good and professional TCM body and foot massage, and sleep for about 10-12 hrs after that.

The next few days, you will feel so much better and your mind thinks clearer

• 5 weeks later...

indeed have been thinkin about TCM lately.

a fren recommended a shi-fu at chinatown to do acupuncture and bagua - so think i'd give it a shot.

tried herbal life as recommended by one of u - it was ok-ok, but don't find it any different from the rest of the detox pdts i've tried so far tho - maybe not dat suitable for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cactus

indeed have been thinkin about TCM lately. a fren recommended a shi-fu at chinatown to do acupuncture and bagua - so think i'd give it a shot.

tried herbal life as recommended by one of u - it was ok-ok, but don't find it any different from the rest of the detox pdts i've tried so far tho - maybe not dat suitable for me.

You are wasting your money! :huh:

Read post: [1] [2] [3] [4]. You do not need to pay a single cent.

It is up to you whether you want to take my advice or not.

• 1 month later...
Guest Passingthru

1. Drink 2 - 3 mugs of plain water first thing upon waking up in the morning.

2. Contrary to conventional 'wisdom', skip breakfast or at least just have fruit( whole, pureed or juiced ).

3. Breath with your stomach - stomach expands upon inhaling, stomach retracts as you exhale. Repeat a dozen times.

4. Practice the 5 Tibetans( google it ).

5. Cut down on simple carbs and drink plenty of white, yellow or green tea.

6. Eat your veggies raw.

Incorporate these steps as a lifestyle and your body will detoxify on its own.

Guest Passingthru

One more thing - see if you can obtain several near infrared lamps or bulbs. Expose yourself to this light for several minutes a day.

• 1 month later...

Skipping breakfast is actually quite useful for me

And the drinking water bit is what I do as well - I find it cleansing in many ways

But it's not for everyone though, I realized that a fren tried to follow my regime and ended up worse than he started.

Not sure about the eating veges raw part... I prolly can't do that... :wacko:

Guest Passingthru

The trick is to 'listen' to one's own body. Don't skip breakfast as a regiment. Skip it if you don't feel like eating which is how many people naturally feel in the morning. Such a feeling is due to the theory that the body is cleansing itself between the hours of 3am to noon, so adding more burden to it is counter intuitive/productive. However, if one feels hungry, then by all means eat because that's what the body needs and is 'saying' so. I normally feel like having breakfast only if I've skipped dinner or had a very light one, had morning activities or on an active type vacation. Having said all that, there's also what is known as toxic hunger whereby the hunger is actually a withdrawal symptom due to a sudden change in eating habits.

As for raw veggies, it's difficult if you haven't cultivated the necessary internal beneficial microbes. This is due to eating cooked all the time and having too much carbohydrates, thus producing a very acidic environment which makes it hard for microbial survival. Start with youghurt and fresh fruit first. Then go for cucumbers. Add more lettuce and tomatoes into your sandwiches. My personal favourite are sticks of carrot, cucumber & celery dipped in satay sauce along with boiled eggs and fried taukwa for protein. It honestly doesn't feel like suffering at all! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Forget about all those expensive detox health food or medication, use natural food to detox!

A regular high fibre diet can do the trick.

For my own experience , its inexpensive and easy to prepare:

Breakfast alternate days (tue,thur,sat,sun)

Blend a jar of fresh fruit and veggie with some low fat milk ,soya bean milk or home cooked barley water (keep the barley)

Fruits usually - pineapple, honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe, seedless grapes (depending what's in season and cheap)

Veggie - carrot, celery, lotus root, tomato,

You can mix and match with different combination and proportion and can also add some nuts like almonds.

To sweeten, can add some manuka honey; the drink should be quite thick.

Sometimes can add a bit of tofu and you'll get a nice smoothie.

1 jar is quite filling and if still not enough, can eat a slice or 2 wholemeal bread with some peanut butter.

Remember its BLEND and not juiced, that way you get to eat all the fibre in the fruits and veggie.

On other days (mon,wed,fri)

Oatmeal or cereal with some bite fruits - strawberry, banana, apple, pear, raisins.

alternately, sometimes cooked red bean soup with lotus seeds or unpolished rice porridge.

Drink lots of plain water (or with lemon slice and honey) during the day.

Try this, I'm sure after a few weeks you'll notice the difference and improvement in your bowel movement and general health.

Also try cutting down salt and deep fried food and other oily stuff, a must!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.