Male HQ

Mrt Squeeze

Guest Ericsson

Guest Ericsson

I began taking the MRT to work these days and started having this yearn for hopping onto a crowded cabin and having close bodily contact with other men. Especially good looking working professionals. Anyone has this experience and any tips on which cabin, station or times u get the best chance of fine men taking trains?

Guest Can't register

If its smart dressed execs in slim fit shirt showing good bod then ok, wanna squeeze with them. Not when they are fat bui bui with Bo or no take shower in the morning, smell ofnperspiration and whatever weird smell.

u better be careful, later end up touching a straight guy, he might end up punching u and sue u!

Improbable, the MRT would be too crowded at the time for him to maneuvre his arm for a jab.

I've been getting alot of gay vibes from the execs as well but can't quite put my finger on it since there isn't much of an interaction. But I've had incidences of physical exchange on public transport. I.e. Someone's hands swiping my ass, forearms rubbing. Pretty obvious clues, but, in the end, I think you have to be daring and just go all out. But for law sake, no balls and butt, try arms or shoulders first.

If its smart dressed execs in slim fit shirt showing good bod then ok, wanna squeeze with them. Not when they are fat bui bui with Bo or no take shower in the morning, smell ofnperspiration and whatever weird smell.

I dun think can find so many smart dressed exec in the mrt. Most pple tht i see nowadays on the mrt completely turn off.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Digressing slightly, i find it very disturbing and distracting when aunties who's bag keeps rubbing on or hitting onto my crotch! Always happens in trains. End up putting my bag infront of me to shield some decency. lol

I always shield my chest & cup my crotch in a crowded mrt. Better still, take bus or taxi.

These aunties have no manner. they just squeezed themselves in. Do u know why?

Most aunties are sexless. It's true. My married friend(in his 40s) told me he's no sexual interest in his wife. But his wife likes to 'rape' him. He told me I m attractive than his wife. lol.

So u must report to the control station that u just got masturbated by a plastic bag :)

I never had such problem. I drives my Benz all the time. Last time when I was horny, I just tell my staff I want to do inspection during peak hours. I agree with you all on those shameless aunties. Soooooooo cheapskate to rub my customers groins with their cheap brand bags. Eeeeee.......

I never resort to such things! I used my bare hands. Really 好 enjoy....

I have few times, the person behind using his shame to rub my butt, his tool is following the train route, if the train passed by some uneven route, he will follow and shake...

I was molested legally...but I felt happy...Muhahaha!..

I have few times, the person behind using his shame to rub my butt, his tool is following the train route, if the train passed by some uneven route, he will follow and shake...

I was molested legally...but I felt happy...Muhahaha!..

U only feel happily got molested if the other guy is cute. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

goodness, a straight husband tell u that u r even attractive than his wife? u r dressed in skirts?

No, I have a certain like charm on straight men. Sometimes, they would smile at me while their wives/galfriends are nxt to them.

So embarassed when they stared at my tits(always erected) in the mrt :oops:

I always shield my chest & cup my crotch in a crowded mrt. Better still, take bus or taxi. These aunties have no manner. they just squeezed themselves in. Do u know why? Most aunties are sexless. It's true. My married friend(in his 40s) told me he's no sexual interest in his wife. But his wife likes to 'rape' him. He told me I m attractive than his wife. lol. So u must report to the control station that u just got masturbated by a plastic bag :)

Finally, someone raised this long overdue topic.

I noticed that middle-aged women in their mid 30s to 40s love to act like they own the train.

They also keep swaying about and can't stand properly.

As a result, they perpetually knock into those beside them.

But they can't be bothered to acknowledge, let alone apologise.

These aunties should be told to keep their distance or else fcuk off from the train cabin.

When I was CEO and wanted some young male executives to rub their crotches against me, I would take the train during peak period and stand in the middle of a group of the above passengers. I would purposely lose my balance and lean on some of them.

Guest Ericsson

Once, I was trying frantically to board a crowded train. I picked a cabin that was filled to the door and squeezed in the last few second. Ended up my butt was leaning. Lose to another guy's groin. To bad it was just one station but what a thrill!

No, I have a certain like charm on straight men. Sometimes, they would smile at me while their wives/galfriends are nxt to them.

So embarassed when they stared at my tits(always erected) in the mrt :oops:

How come ur tits is erected in the train?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

How come ur tits is erected in the train?

My tits very sensitive to temperature, pressing against my shirt and the friction caused by the motion of the train.

But i know straight men likes erected tits on a gay man :)

I used to do shoulder or arm rubbing on bus.

It usually started by trying to get comfortable by putting my hands on my thigh or over my bag which sat on my thigh. Then "accidentally" my shoulder or forearm would touched the guys next to me, then i pretend to pull away, this go on for a few times but each touch stayed longer.. hehe.. if the guy dont reject, i will slowly allow my skin rub on his skin,. cheap thrill..

the funny thing is , most of the time, the guy would not reject,, i cant be sitting gays all the time rite ?

When I was CEO and wanted some young male executives to rub their crotches against me, I would take the train during peak period and stand in the middle of a group of the above passengers. I would purposely lose my balance and lean on some of them.

Do those executives get a raise or promotion or higher performance bonus if they were luckily/unluckily chosen by you?

Any demerits if they intuitively dodge when you lean towards them?

Eh.. those executives were my passengers, not my staff.

Those topless cuties who carried me into the ballroom as cleopatra at the company's D&D were indeed my staff. Too bad I couldn't find all 8 cute and fit ones. So had to make do with a few ugly and fat ones. Hope they didn't spoil the pic too much.

My tits very sensitive to temperature, pressing against my shirt and the friction caused by the motion of the train.

But i know straight men likes erected tits on a gay man :)

Whether the guy is gay or str8, erected tits indeed looks very erotic and hot, esp if the guy is cutie. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Whether the guy is gay or str8, erected tits indeed looks very erotic and hot, esp if the guy is cutie. :P

True, only if the guy is cute(better if he would to reciprocate by twisting his tits)! But if the guy is a $7.80 Uncle, sure kenna 'visual rape' on the mrt.

I m trying to 'duct tape' my tits bcoz i met 2 jealous f%^&* aunties in the train who commented that i should wear a bra!

So going to shop for a TRIUMPH bra tdy :)

Eh.. those executives were my passengers, not my staff.

Those topless cuties who carried me into the ballroom as cleopatra at the company's D&D were indeed my staff........Hope they didn't spoil the pic too much.

Did you grab their groins with trembling hands or scream with joy when they take your virginity in disgust?

:) :) :)

I used to do shoulder or arm rubbing on bus. It usually started by trying to get comfortable by putting my hands on my thigh or over my bag which sat on my thigh. Then "accidentally" my shoulder or forearm would touched the guys next to me, then i pretend to pull away, this go on for a few times but each touch stayed longer.. hehe.. if the guy dont reject, i will slowly allow my skin rub on his skin,. cheap thrill.. the funny thing is , most of the time, the guy would not reject,, i cant be sitting gays all the time rite ?

i've the same experience on the bus. usually sit at the back row and let my hand do the 'talking'. most men just let my lingering hand remain on their thighs. several have allowed me to caress their packages and just last month, one guy actually took hold of my hand and pressed it against his dick which was already hard. since it was already late abt near midnite and the bus was quite empty and we were upstairs on the double-decker, he let me unzip his pants and masturbate him until he shot his spunk which landed on the back of the seat in front of us.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

i've the same experience on the bus. usually sit at the back row and let my hand do the 'talking'. most men just let my lingering hand remain on their thighs. several have allowed me to caress their packages and just last month, one guy actually took hold of my hand and pressed it against his dick which was already hard. since it was already late abt near midnite and the bus was quite empty and we were upstairs on the double-decker, he let me unzip his pants and masturbate him until he shot his spunk which landed on the back of the seat in front of us.

As I read this earlier on in the MRT, my bro stiffened immediately against my pants with the saucy description. Too bad no one was around to appreciate it or give a helping hand. Why is it i never get to encounter such experiences? :(

Oh, y din u give him the head? Dat would be so pleasurable.

Edited by delon

Can't wait for SBS to post your video on the news :)

• 6 months later...
Guest dark_jedi

something strange happened - i was actually groped just now on the (northbound) train, for some time, for a few stations, first time this kinda thing happened... strange, because im not a hunk or something... and it oso took me sometime to realize what was going on, that the pressure on my crotch wasn't accidental at all... ...

• 3 months later...

When: 28 Nov 2012, around 7:00 pm

Where: Bishan MRT

How: The north-bound platform was crowded due to the heavy rain and also, the rush hours. When the train arrived, I had to squeeze myself into the cabin with many others. When I turned around, I saw you smiling into my eyes. You were beside me near the door. You were wearing white long sleeve shirt and black slack. I was startled and did not know how to react. When I recovered, you had looked away, maybe due to my initial emotionless expression. I was sorry. Suddenly, the train jerked and to prevent falling, I stretched my right arm to hold the pole behind you. My arm came in contact with your body. I felt your body twitched and lean onto my arm. Our bodies were closed. I was breathing onto your shoulder and maybe the neck. Your body weight was on my arm. As the train moved, your body rocked on my arm. The warmth I felt was it from your body? or from others around us? Blood rushed to the southern tip of my body and I felt it grew and stiffened. I was unsure if you had it too. When the train reached the next stop, we alighted, you walked in-front and I behind you. Nothing happened and we disappeared in the crowd.

Hope to see you again ...

2 days ago, i took the MRT at jurong east where thats the most crowded stop, i guess..

it was so damn packed and i was standing at the link between each carriage. then there was this executive guy stand in front of me but back is facing me. all the time while the MRT is moving, he was being sandwiched between me and another meaty American. Poor guy.

but i was enjoying it as his bubbly butt was pressing against my bulge in my bermudas.. i was really enjoying the rubbing and squeezing sensation, my cock really gets hard in my undies. when i alighted at redhill, i found tat i had precum stained in my white undies... blush blush

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Exec in train

I hv a similar experience. I usually took the mrt from tiong bahru mrt. Just yesterday when I board the mrt in the morning, it was jam pack that I hv to squeeze thru and stood behind a cute exec. From the journey to raffles mrt, this exec keep rubbing his butt against my then aroused crotch due to the regular jerking of the train. By the time I alighted at raffles place mrt, my rod is still hard beneath my working pants

I hv a similar experience. I usually took the mrt from tiong bahru mrt. Just yesterday when I board the mrt in the morning, it was jam pack that I hv to squeeze thru and stood behind a cute exec. From the journey to raffles mrt, this exec keep rubbing his butt against my then aroused crotch due to the regular jerking of the train. By the time I alighted at raffles place mrt, my rod is still hard beneath my working pants

Wow, people are using the mrt as a vibrator & viagara for alternative sexual gratification.

Don't understand why some people can take the MRT so often and yet not even recognize by now the proper spellings of all the different stop names. Another common mistake is Tanjong Pagar. Don't know where some people's eyes are, seriously.

Don't understand why some people can take the MRT so often and yet not even recognize by now the proper spellings of all the different stop names. Another common mistake is Tanjong Pagar. Don't know where some people's eyes are, seriously.

Well, fyi, the spelling 'tanjong' is actually the old spelling.

The standard Malay spelling today is 'tanjung'.

I guess this spelling was retaine due to heritage purposes.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 1 year later...

I had my crotch smacked tight against big bum Lao Ah Pek in extremely crowded condition once.

From jurong east to queens town.

I even palm his bottom.

So shiok.

• Guest locked this topic