Male HQ

Mrt Squeeze

Guest Ericsson

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Where got so lucky having to rub your butt against cutie on the train?! Usually those who stand close are not cute one. I find cuties seems to be more aware of their surrounding and no chance to rub against them.

True

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Where got so lucky having to rub your butt against cutie on the train?! Usually those who stand close are not cute one. I find cuties seems to be more aware of their surrounding and no chance to rub against them.

Can, if u are as cute as them.  :-p

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ashfields said:

Today NEL so crowded. Got to press against three hot guys. Surprised that all of them didn't seem to mind although I think some of them were straight. I guess there just wasn't any space to move away. Hahaha cheap thrill. 

I would say most straight guys wouldn't mind because they thought you are straight.  But a gay guy definitely mind if you are not the hot type. 

MRT

A cute guy of my type was standing right behind me, so packed until he was kinda grinding me since more people rushed in! THe only time I felt so glad being pushed further in to touch him (by accident). There was another time a charming muscular hunk's shoulders/arms are rubbing on mine whenever the train brakes. How I wish the train never come to our destination. :redface: However, there are more lousy incident like smelly ones or aunties etc

BUS

On a recent bus journey, a guy sat really close to me where his left leg was literally leaning onto my right leg without any gap. (Gosh, even my boyfriend ain't sitting that close to me.) I felt molested by him. Kept adjusting my bag to make it seems like I'm uncomfortable to the point that I bth and suddenly turned to give him a death stare! I didn't realize he wasn't that bad looking. So I pretend to stretch my neck a little and continue letting his firmed strong legs learning tightly onto mine. His left hand seems to reach out a bit to my right leg/bag, which I think muscular guys isn't too aware of personal space? He totally felt like I'm his boyfriend maybe lol.

Guest Rubbery dicks

I like pressing my body, sometimes my hands against guys' crotch on mrts when it is squeezy. I like feeling the rubbery piece of meat packed against his body in underwear, sometimes feeling firm. Maybe guys do have dirty thoughts while riding trains! Haha. When i proceed to press harder, sometimes the guy will start to breath heavily, which is damn hot! That guy was good looking and hunky, very my type. I love feeling up rubbery dicks packed in tight underwear pressed against the owners' bodies! Yum. So horny thinking about this.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest

Was on a crowded train just now and there was this cute guy at the door who caught my attention. Muscular but shy-looking, looked abit like Issac Tan frm Manhunt SG 2013. I was at the back of the train carriage while he was near the door with his girlfriend.

At the stop where I was supposed to alight, a few of us started squeezing our way out. Boy I am in luck - he moved sideways to allow the passengers to alight, with his dick (a big package) pointing out as he was leaning a little backwards due to the squeeze. The only way out of the train was to go past him (and his bulge ;))

Feeling horny and naughty I freed my right hand and made sure to brush past his bulge as I squeezed my way out. His dick was flaccid but it felt like a huge package. Made my day siah *blush*

Guest KUMLANJIAO

Once a guy in front was so near me and he rubbed his ass against my groin.

I "arggghh...." louder and louder until both of us ejaculated in our pants.

KAN NI NA, CHAO CHEE BYE, SI BEY SONG

Luckily most of the time, the train i took is not packed. (non-peak).

hehehe.. if lucky, still have seat.

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Luckily most of the time, the train i took is not packed. (non-peak).

hehehe.. if lucky, still have seat.

U mean spore train ?empty?

Sure anot? I cant find le.got to take from train depot la.lol

You guys can fantasize whatever you want in your mind BUT if you make it to practice and go around molesting people in the train.

I am sure sooner or later, you will either get filmed and posted on STOMP / social media or get caught and have your face splashed across the papers.

At the same time have your ass whopped good and hard by the authorities as well as face jail sentence.

P/s : impressionable youngsters, please know what is fantasy and what is reality. Do not imitate those acts posted by "seow lan" and thinks that it's the right thing to do.

54 minutes ago, G_M said:

You guys can fantasize whatever you want in your mind BUT if you make it to practice and go around molesting people in the train.

I am sure sooner or later, you will either get filmed and posted on STOMP / social media or get caught and have your face splashed across the papers.

At the same time have your ass whopped good and hard by the authorities as well as face jail sentence.

P/s : impressionable youngsters, please know what is fantasy and what is reality. Do not imitate those acts posted by "seow lan" and thinks that it's the right thing to do.

Thank you for looking out for young minds, Papa. :D:D:D

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 2016-12-9 at 11:30 AM, ashfields said:

Haha other than just now, one of my more memorable experiences was when I happened to meet this guy on the train whom I previously had "mrt fun" with before and we recognized each other. He was happily groping my ass in the crowded train when another guy boarded. He stood in front of me and I couldn't help but notice his great ass haha. So i decided to try my luck, first by making it seem like an accident, hitting my hands against his butt, following the movement of the train (I hold my work bag at my crotch so this helps). Then, since he didn't move away, I got more daring, lingering a bit longer each time. Bearing in mind, all this time, the other guy was furiously groping me from the back haha. Then the guy in front ever so subtly stuck his ass out more for me. So i took his signal and started to enjoy his ass. What made everything so hot was that the two of them probably didn't know they were "sharing" me hahaha. Gosh I'm making myself hard in office. I'll leave it at that. 

The bag trick is very useful indeed hahaha, had an experience or two which started out with using my bag/laptop bag to brush brush n test the waters. :whistle:

• Guest locked this topic